Author Topic: Blast From The Past with Bea Barnhart  (Read 1041 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Blast From The Past with Bea Barnhart
« on: March 23, 2023, 06:52:35 PM »
The scene opens up with Hitamashii at his hotel room in Kelowna, British Columbia, talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s first round match in Blast From the Past where he teams with Bea Barnhart.

Andrew-Hey, how do you feel about being in another tag team match in Blast From The Past?

Hitamashii-It doesn’t bother me. I have been in more interesting matches before..

Hitamashii laughs before talking again.

Hitamashii-I mean, I am facing Goth, who is very tough, and Kim Pain, whom I know nothing about.  At least my partner, Bea Barnhart, will take care of her as we all know I have my hands full with Goth.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking about Bea Barnhart.

Ivan-Wait a minute, isn’t Bea married to Bill?

Hitamashii-Yeah, what about it?

Andrew-You don’t remember the story Casey Williams told us back in his days in AWA, how he faced Bill Barnhart and Dmitri in Oakland, Bill’s hometown, inside a Boeing 747.  What was special about that match was not only did Casey win, it marked Bill’s first loss at home.  I’m sure you’re going to hear all about it when you train with Bea.

The scene ends with them talking about non wrestling things while Hitamashii gets ready for the day.

Later that very same night, you see Hitamashii sitting on the bed in his room, with his tag team partner Bea sitting in the dining room, and looking very fierce and intense.  He decides to call out Goth.

Goth, I know that you have accomplished a lot in your career, but make no mistake, I may be a little rusty, but I am not to be taken lightly.  I am not going to expect you to go easy on me, nor do I want you to.  Expect me to bring my best game, and I expect you to do the same.  Should we do that, we will tear the roof off the arena.

Bea chime in to call out Kim Pain.

Kim, I know you’re fairly new here in SCW, but not to wrestling itself, so like my tag partner said about Goth, my hands are full with you, but I doubt you are as accomplished a wrestler as Goth is, and you will be destroyed by me, and when Hitamashii and I advance, Goth has nobody to blame but you!!!

The scene ends with Hitamashii and Bea both cackling.

**use of Bea Barnhart was approved by handler**

Title reigns
N/a