Author Topic: Sad but True  (Read 709 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Sad but True
« on: August 12, 2022, 08:51:42 PM »
The scene opens up with Hitamashii at his hotel room in Jaipuri, India talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s chances on having a match with the Troll.

Andrew-Hey, how do you feel about facing The Troll?

Hitamashii-You mean the guy who is undefeated in SCW? The guy is almost as ridiculous as Bozo the Clown.

Hitamashii laughs before talking again.

Hitamashii-I mean, who takes this guy seriously? He’s going up against a former world champion for crying out loud.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking what is next for Hitamashii.

Ivan-What do you hope to accomplish while here in India, besides tourist type stuff?

Hitamashii-I hope to get some good food, get a few wins, and then end this tour on a good note!

The scene ends with them talking about other non wrestling things while Hitamashii gets ready for the day.

Later that very same night, you see Hitamashii sitting on the bed in his room, alone, and looking very fierce and intense.  He decides to call out a returning The Troll.

The Troll, I know I haven’t seen much of your work, but what I have seen makes me so mad because it is as if you take wrestling as a joke and nothing serious.  I will inflict so much pain upon you that you will lose track of what day of the week it is. You may be undefeated but you are facing a former World Champion, and I will do whatever it takes to break your undefeated streak, and prove to the world that you are nothing but a joke and it’s sad but true.

The scene ends with Hitamashii cackling.

Title reigns
N/a