Author Topic: Here comes the Pain  (Read 629 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Here comes the Pain
« on: July 22, 2022, 07:31:22 PM »
The scene opens up with Hitamashii at his hotel room in Mumbai, India talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s chances on winning.

Andrew-Hey, how do you feel about competing in India

Hitamashii-I am excited because the Indian fans are very passionate and being Asian, like them, gives them someone to connect with to a degree.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking what is next for Hitamashii.

Ivan-What do you hope to accomplish while here in India?

Hitamashii-I hope to explore a bit, get to see some historical landmarks.  You know, stuff I couldn’t do as a kid when stationed here.

The scene ends with them talking about other non wrestling things while Hitamashii gets ready for the day.

Later that very same night, you see Hitamashii sitting on the bed in his room on the ship, alone, and looking very fierce and intense.  He decides to call out a returning Lachlan Kane.

Lachlan, I know you were a former mixed tag team champion here in SCW years ago, and things have changed a lot since then.  I will show you, and the world, what greatness truly looks like, and I will ruin your return to SCW, and make sure you are forgotten about.  I will make you regret returning if it’s the last thing I do!!!  You will feel pain in ways you have never felt pain before, and I will do moves you have never seen performed by a man of my size and stature.

The scene ends with Hitamashii cackling as he turns on Here Comes The Pain by Slayer.

Title reigns
N/a