Author Topic: A Tout Le Monde  (Read 606 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
A Tout Le Monde
« on: April 15, 2022, 05:13:23 PM »
The scene starts with Kingingseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu hanging out in his living room with his friends and Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell.  They are discussing what transpired durimg the last few weeks.

Hitamashii-So with the news of SCU closing down in a few months, we decided that once I was not going to be chasing after Helluva Bottom Carter for the SCU Underground title, that our best option would be to go back to SCW and showcase why we are better than when we left.

Andrew-Yeah, well, I would say you have vastly improved.  The fact that you are a former 4 time world champion says it all.  I don't think you would have gotten a snif of the SCW world title if we had stayed in SCW.

Hitamashii-That is true.  Then again, I might have had longer reigns with some of the other titles, which wouldn't have been bad either.  Right now, I want to focus on Ben Jordan and some of the others without focusing on any title right now.  Best way to show the SCW brass where I should belong in the roster, who I should feud with, then eventually, can focus on title shots.  I want to earn the shots, not be handed them because I'm a former SCU Underground and GRIME Champion.  I want my SCW career to stand on its own two legs.

Ivan-you are absoluely right Hitamashii.  Look at Andrew and I.  We are former SCW tag team champions, and we didn't gloat about that in SCU at all.  Sure, we may have mentioned it in passing, but it wasn't what we wanted people to focus on.  We wanted people to focus on us for what we were at that time, just two guys trying to get a place on the card, no matter what.

Hitamashii-Yeah, I can understand why you did that.  Now that we are going back to SCW, you can talk about that again and how you would like to get a chance at those titles again.

Andrew-True, but then again, we are happy putting over the newer guys since we have been around for a bit longer than you.  Not that we want to be considered "enhancement talent" or whatever, we just like to put guys who we feel have the potential to go on to be great over.  Much like Casey Williams did.

Hitamashii-That kind of mentality is why Casey never became a world champion, and why you guys lost the tag titles to the Surf Boys.  Nothing about you 3 scream "BEST IN THE WORLD"!  That's where I will guide you to be the best wrestling tag team you can be.

Ivan-Yeah, Right now, I think Andrew and I are content doing what we have been doing for now.  We will let you know if that changes.

The scene ends with the trio discuss what is next for them in SCW after Ben Jordan.

The scene opens with Hitamashii having a pepperoni pizza with a root beer for dinner.  He decides to discuss his upcoming match where he faces Ben Jordan in his first singles match on Climax Control in a long time as a member of the SCW roster

Hitamashii-Ben, Ben, Ben, a guy who I am familiar with very well.  I know what you are capable of, being a fan of your work and watching you as a collegue, hoping to one day face you in the squared circle.  All I know is that we will show the world who is the better former SCU Underground Champion.  I also know that this match will not be easy for me, nor should it be.  I know I need to step my game up in order to defeat you, and if I don't, then I will pick myself up and shake it off because I am better than that and know that in order to be a success in this business is to shake off any shortcomings and prepare to do whatever it takes to succeed.  I am ready to show the world something they have yet to see from me, the fire within.  You won't know what hit you when I finish you off like the bastard that you are.

The scene ends as he goes back to eating his dinner.

Title reigns
N/a