Author Topic: GRIME Nightmare Champion is here  (Read 478 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
GRIME Nightmare Champion is here
« on: February 12, 2021, 07:33:09 PM »
The scene opens up with Hitamashii in the living room of his home in Las Vegas with his newly won GRIME Nightmare championship around his shoulder talking with his friends and fellow GRIME members in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s upcoming matches, first teaming with Omasa as they defend their Nightmare Championships against opponents to be announced on Saturday followed by a Blast From The Past tournament match where he teams up with a returning Lucy Seraphina to take on the team of Lachlan Kane and Mikah, the latter being one half of SCW’s mixed tag team champions.

Andrew-I still can’t believe you beat Max for the GRIME Nightmare championship man.  I’ve never won a world title, nor has Ivan or our trainer and SCW Hall of Famer Casey Williams.  It proves you are truly better than us.

Hitamashii-I wouldn’t say better, but I just put in a lot more effort into my work, and it shows, with the management within GRIME and SCU seeing it, and did what was best for business.  Now that Omasa and I are the Nightmare Champions in GRIME, we have to prove that we are fighting champions who take on anyone and everyone.  We will go out to that ring on Saturday and showcase why we run GRIME and that Gianni is just the poster boy figurehead.  There is nothing nobody in that locker room that can stop me.  I mean, look at what I did to Max Burke at Inception.  He had a roughly 8 month reign going into our match, and I ended it with ease. Who else can say they ended his reign of terror?  Nobody.

The trio drink from their beer cans before talking more.

Andrew-I know.  That was what was most impressive with your victory.  But you also need to look past that title defense and focus on Blast From The Past as well.

Hitamashii-I have not forgotten about it.  I mean, I’m teaming with a returning Lucy Seraphina, a former tag team and internet champion in her own right, as well as a runner up in this very tournament.  When I heard she was coming back and Omasa hadn’t entered, Lucy was on my list of hopeful partners knowing she had some success as a tag team wrestler.  We are up for a tough fight though going up against Lachlan Kane and  Mikah, as both have held tag team gold and Mikah being a former 3 time world champion and a former roulette champion.  They are a pretty formidable tag team and I would be foolish to take them lightly.

The scene ends with them talking about other non wrestling things.

The scene opens up with Hitamashii at the Saxon Hotel, site of Climax Control.  He decides to go inside and head to the gym for a workout session, and calls out his male opponent in the Blast From The Past tournament in Lachlan Kane.

Lachlan, i know you have had some success here in SCW, more than I did before I went to SCU.  I am here to show the world how good I am, and I won’t let you get in my way.  I do not care what you’ve done in the past, because it is the present and future that matters, like me being GRIME Nightmare Champion and my going on to win this tournament and go against the SCW champion and becoming top guy in SCW!

Hitamashii goes to the stationary bikes, climbs onto it, and gets his workout regiment started as he talks about the female opponent in Mikah.

Mikah, we know you are a much better competitor than Lachlan is, there’s no denying that you carry that team, but you wont be getting past Lucy and I, seeing Lucy has been a runner up in this tournament, farther than you have gotten.  Then again, she has not been in SCW/SCU in a few years, and who knows what she has done in that time, but I have all the faith in the world that she’s coming back better than ever.

Title reigns
N/a