Author Topic: PETER VAUGHN (c) v RODRIGO AFONSO - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 2967 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
PETER VAUGHN (c) v RODRIGO AFONSO - ROULETTE TITLE
« on: October 09, 2023, 08:15:52 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Peter Vaughn

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Challenges & Impossibilities, Pt 1
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 10:02:46 PM »
~As the shot comes up, we find ourselves outside of the multi-story building recently purchased by Peter Vaughn, located right next to his recent creation, the Garden of Betrayal. The building appears to be currently under major development, as construction workers are coming and going from every direction, working on numerous rooms at once. The cameraman seems nervous, focusing a couple of times on the various escape routes in the building, before slowly making his way down to the back where a conference room is located. Inside, his anxiety isn't helped by the swinging of an axe, smashing down into the glossy wood in front of him.~

Cameraman: Jesus, Mary, & Joseph!!

~The swing causes the cameraman to stumble back in the doorway, giving us a brief view of the ceiling... which clearly is going to need some work, as there are missing and damaged panels above. Suddenly, Peter Vaughn is there, leaning over the cameraman, the axe in his hand. He raises his eyebrows.~

Peter Vaughn: Is there a problem, boyo?

~With the axe moved to his right hand, Vaughn reaches down with his left, and after a moment, the cameraman takes him up on it, getting pulled to his feet. It takes a few moments for the camera to orient correctly again, which some people love to see in a movie, while others truly hate the slight bouts of blurriness. But we strive for reality here at Sin City. With the cameraman back on his feet, Vaughn nods to him, then gets both hands on the axe once again, causing him to step back.~

Peter Vaughn: Am I making you nervous? You think, with all these people around, I'd just start carving you up like a Thanksgiving turkey or something? Geez. I figure we've worked together long enough for you to at least trust I won't kill you.

~The cameraman doesn't say a word, but looks out a side window, where we can see the Garden of Betrayal next store. It's a reminder of how Vaughn brought down the warehouse that was standing there while the cameraman was in it. He focuses back on Vaughn, who shrugs.~

Peter Vaughn: One miscalculation and I'll be paying for it the rest of my time here. Sigh.

~Vaughn then turns, swinging the axe again, splitting another chunk off of the large conference table that was in this room. While it was showing its age like everything else in this building, it's still a little startling to see it getting destroyed like this. Vaughn pulls the axe free, looking back over his shoulder.~

Peter Vaughn: I know what you're going to say. I should have just had the table removed and sold it to some company, right? Well, it was assembled in this room, and it's not small enough to go through the doors. Plus, think of all the shady deals and criminal acts that probably took place here. This WAS part of a lawyer's office, after all. It's best just to cut down everything that was part of that. I mean... I hate lawyers.

~With a little more power behind it, Vaughn brings the axe down again. He's causing a major split near the center of the table, making it larger with each swing. One might think that a chainsaw would work better, but an axe just feels more... personal.~

Cameraman: So, you wanted me to come by, right?

Peter Vaughn: Hey, I'm always interested in seeing you, boyo. But if you mean for Sin City, sure. I've got my own contractual obligations to take care of, don't I? So let's talk about High Stakes 13.

~Vaughn pops the axe free once more, only to turn to the camera with a contemplative look on his face.~

Peter Vaughn: So I easily took down that pretender, Tyler McCulligan, as I think everyone expected. At least, most of them. It's funny how a few people think that a 'regular' match is going to trip me up, like I've gotten too used to Roulette challenges for me to be able to handle a straight-up match. You know, a Three Falls match or an Iron Man match could easily come up on the wheel, too, you know. I have to be prepared for everything.

~He laughs, shaking his head, with the axe set over his shoulder. He doesn't look like Paul Bunyan, but maybe showing a little Patrick Bateman. The destroyed office setting helps.~

Peter Vaughn: And now, I'm set for the final tests of my historic Roulette Title run. I get to once again face Rodrigo Afonso, putting my prized championship on the line once again. By the time High Stakes 13 rolls around, I'll have landed 169 days as champion. That'll surpass Alex Jones and tie me with Kristopher Ryans in third place. To get third all to myself? I've got to take down Rodrigo once again. It's a job I don't like lightly... but it's a job I'm well equipped to handle.

~Vaughn's hands subconsciously tighten on the axe, and you can't help but wonder if any sort of Extreme Rules match could easily get out of hand with this man. After all, he nearly killed a man with a sledgehammer not that long ago.~

Peter Vaughn: Once I make my way past Rodrigo, the path is pretty clear for me. There will only be one or two more opportunities at most for someone to stop my reign from breaking the record. And once I get to day 191, all bets are off, my friend. Because I'll have accomplished every goal I've ever wanted as champion... except for how far I can set the record. I'll have done everything in the division that I had in mind, elevating it to a truly desirable piece of hardware that everyone will want to get their hands on. It will be... complete.

~Vaughn squeezes the axe again, taking a close look at the sharpened blade in his hand, finely honed to do the work it's meant for.~

Peter Vaughn: And I'm not going to let anyone stand in my way.

~Vaughn then spins, slamming the axe down full-power into the table. With a resounding crash, the table separates, falling into two large pieces on the carpeted ground. A few construction workers outside peek their heads in, ensuring everything's good, before departing again. The cameraman, meanwhile, is a little too nervous to move. Vaughn, breathing heavily from that swing, turns back, smiling over his shoulder.~

Peter Vaughn: That's all I've got for you. Now scram. I've still got some more... redecorating to do.

~As Vaughn prepares the axe once again, the cameraman takes his cue and quickly leaves the room, probably a little fearful from the intensity that he just saw. The sounds of chopping can still be heard as the cameraman retreats, leading to the shot fading out.~

~The picture returns, although it's a little harder to see what's going on, as bright lights are shining into the lens. We can hear a strong country beat going on as the camera swings down, below the lights, to show a large dance floor. Various people dressed in their best country gear are dancing back and forth, enjoying the music in what is apparently the Neon Cowboy club in Dallas, Texas. That's from reading the sign on the wall, for those not following along. The camera pans along the dancers, all of whom look like they're having a fun, alcoholic-filled time, but none of them are familiar to us. That changes when the camera veers to the right, showing the pool area of the club, where Peter Vaughn can be seen, leaning over the table with a pool cue in hand.~

Peter Vaughn: Eight ball, left corner pocket.

~Vaughn lines the shot up carefully, already having calculated the angle he would need for the shot. He lances the cue forward, smashing the black eight ball and sending it careening into the left corner pocket, having called his shot. Vaughn straightens up, looking pleased as he turns back to Sadie Anderson, who's standing nearby with her own cue.~

Peter Vaughn: Another game? Should I rack them up?

Sadie Anderson: You know, Peter, when you told me you wanted us to go to the Neon Cowboy, I wasn't expecting us to just play pool...

~Sadie smiles at her 'boyfriend', if that term can be applied to someone like Vaughn. While he struggles with feeling full emotions due to trauma in his past, he's been genuinely trying to make things work with Sadie over the last month. It's still a work in progress, however, as he looks at her in confusion.~

Peter Vaughn: But... I thought you'd love this place. It had very strong reviews online as a place to take a date...

Sadie Anderson: I'm sure it did, Peter. But the pool tables are more of a... secondary option here. I know you love games of skill, but... how about we try going out on the dance floor?

~Vaughn turns and looks over his shoulder towards where some country line dancing is going on, then looks back at Sadie, a reluctant look on his face.~

Peter Vaughn: Dancing, uh, has never been my thing.

Sadie Anderson: You mean to tell me that the great wrestler Peter Vaughn has two left feet?

~Sadie mockingly speaks with a glint of humor in her eyes. Vaughn, immediately feeling challenged, shakes his head.~

Peter Vaughn: No, of course not! I've just never...

~A second later, Sadie has pulled the cue from his hand, putting it on the table, and starts pushing him towards the dance floor, not taking no for an answer.~

Sadie Anderson: You only learn by doing, champ. Now let's get out there. Try and follow what everyone else is doing!

Peter Vaughn: But... but...

~The two end up on the country dance floor, where the line dance is still ongoing. Sadie quickly moves into step with them, while Vaughn robotically tries to keep up. He's a step behind for most of it, watching for what one person next to him does before completing it himself. It's a challenge, but he starts to rise to it, working to keep up with Sadie, who clearly has experience on the line. The song ends, with some on the dance floor clapping for the fun they just had. Sadie laughs, grabbing hold of Peter's arm.~

Sadie Anderson: See, Peter? You did great!

Peter Vaughn: No, I was off-step too many times there. I have to focus more, get that secondary bounce when it takes place...

Sadie Anderson: Hey, you know you don't have to do everything perfectly, right? This is all just for fun! You know what fun is, right?

Peter Vaughn: ...

Sadie Anderson: Okay, well, that's something else we're going to work on.

~Sadie laughs again, her happiness bringing a small smile to Vaughn's face as the next song begins. It's "Two Dozen Roses" by Luke Combs & Shenandoah. The slower song brings Sadie closer to Vaughn, and they begin to dance around the floor with other couples. Vaughn is still looking around, trying to mimic others, as Sadie puts her arms around his shoulders.~

Sadie Anderson: Just relax into it and enjoy the moment.

~Vaughn does his best to oblige, with the two continuing their slow dance across the floor as the picture slowly cuts away.~

Relax... and enjoy the moment.

It's a good lesson for everyone to learn. It can be so easy to get overwhelmed with responsibilities and obligations and lose sight of the good moments that are out there, waiting for you. Sometimes you have to revel in the small victories.

Like you, Rodrigo, being able to come back and face me after taking such a horrendous beating from me in our Barroom Brawl.

That was a heck of a fight, wasn't it? I mean, I thought it would go longer, but overall, it certainly was one of the better encounters I've had as the Roulette Champion. Getting to slam your head into the jukebox as "Don't Stop Me Now" plays, well, it's always great to send a tribute back to a great movie like Shaun of the Dead. And giving you the Key Holder on the broken glass? Well, it was a tremendous ending to our conflict, and let's face it, it would have caused a lot of younger wrestlers much like yourself to consider finding a new career.

But you came back. Good for you.  

You even got yourself into the winning column by making Bill Barnhart tap out. It's sad that this once would have been considered impressive, but Barney's been on a rough road as of late. I've beaten him twice now, and I do wish he would just retire and maybe stop damaging his good name. But he still had enough clout for people to get excited for your victory, and thus, we're booked again, this time at one of the biggest shows of the year, High Stakes.

You've been put in the unenviable position of being the man to try and stop my inevitable journey to the top of the Roulette Title rankings, with all of the odds against you. I'm hoping you're going to come at me with renewed determination, and maybe you've even learned a few things along the way. Maybe you can even figure out how to dodge the Key Holder. Not many have, but it IS possible.

Of course, avoiding the Key Holder only removes the threat of ONE of my great maneuvers. You've never felt the Plunge come crashing down on your vulnerable throat, for one thing, or felt the intense impact of the Revenged. From what I hear, it's a terrifying sensation... until you're knocked unconscious. Some have woken up with no awareness of what happened, thinking the match is still going, when I'm already on my way back to the locker room, victoriously holding up my championship.

Yes, you've faced me once, Roddy, but that doesn't mean that you're an 'expert' in Peter Vaughn now. There's a lot more you have to go through before you can claim that title. You've got to be someone like Supreme Machine, who I faced in a series of matches in TPW, or Matthew Knox, who I've battled across the world in various styles of matches. You have to be Jack Washington, the only man here in Sin City who has managed to take me down in singles competition. I hate to say it, Roddy, but you're nowhere close to being any of those men.

Add in the fact that you're going to have to fight me in a completely different style of match, and well, the odds are certainly stacked against you. Some people like it that way. For me, I never want to be seen as the underdog... which is why I've worked long and hard to make sure that's rarely the case. Everyone's going to be expecting me to dominate this contest once again, Rods... and I aim to make sure their expectations are realized.

It's going to be a war for sure. We'll be living up to the show's name, as the stakes, for me, will have never been higher in Sin City since I arrived earlier this year. You have got your chance to make up for your failure at my hand, and a chance to get your first championship here. But I have everything on the line. I've promised that I'm going to be the longest-reigning Roulette Champion in SCW history... and I'm not letting that promise be broken.

I always want to be known as a man of my word, after all.

~Peter Vaughn's favorite vehicle, Gabriella, moves on down the country road, as Peter drives with Sadie sitting beside him, a large smile still on her face.~

Sadie Anderson: I had a great time tonight, Peter.

Peter Vaughn: I'm glad. But it'll be better next time. I'll get in some practice, and when we dance next time, I'll be sure not to step on your toes as many times as I did...

Sadie Anderson: You don't have to worry about that. I got my foot out of the way... most of the time.

Peter Vaughn: Yes, but if I'm going to continue down this path with you, I have to keep improving. I have to keep learning.

~Sadie lets out a sigh, looking away out the window for a moment as they take the turn that heads towards the PMV Ranch.~

Sadie Anderson: You know, sometimes you act like I'm a training module for you. Or maybe a new sparring partner.

Peter Vaughn: What? No, you know that's not it at all...

~Vaughn glances over, worried, but Sadie just gives him a friendly punch in the arm.~

Sadie Anderson: You just remember that I'm very good... at sparring.

~She smiles again, with Vaughn looking forward again, looking a tiny bit thrown off by that statement. As they pull into the parking area of the ranch, Sadie looks questioningly to the right.~

Sadie Anderson: Huh. Whose Cadillac is that?

Peter Vaughn: No idea, I haven't seen it before.

~The two get out of the truck and walk towards the main house, where Keith can be seen, stepping out onto the porch to greet them. He does not look happy.~

Keith Cooper: I'm sorry, Mr. Vaughn, Miss Anderson. I told them that you weren't here and that they should come back, but they refused to leave. They were determined to see you tonight.

Sadie Anderson: Really? Who are they, new ranchers here to harass us?

Peter Vaughn: I'm fairly certain all of our bills have been paid lately, although with Thomas' recent injuries, we COULD have missed one. If so, I'll square it away right now.

Keith Cooper: Nah, I don't think it has anything to do with that. Uh, you'll see, I suppose.

~With that, Keith steps to the side, as Sadie and Peter move forward, both a little puzzled by how their night is ending. Inside, in the living room space, we see three people getting to their feet. One is clearly a lawyer, dressed in a suit despite the still-warm Texas temperatures. You can always smell a lawyer when they get close. Beside him, a younger woman holding a child in her arms gets to her feet, a weak smile growing on her face.~

Peter Vaughn: Hello, I'm Peter Vaughn, and this is my ranch. You're here a little past business hours, but then, we don't really HAVE business hours, I guess. So what can we do for you?

~The woman steps closer to Vaughn, studying his face, her smile changing slightly as she considers him. Vaughn, though, has his attention more on the lawyer, knowing where the most trouble is likely to lie.~

Peter Vaughn: Well? What's this about? I guarantee to you that we run an upfront business here. I make sure nobody cuts any corners, because we keep everything in the limits of what the laws tell us we can do. I mean, we might come close to the edge in some cases, but we never go OVER the line...

~Vaughn stops as the woman reaches out, putting a hand to his face. He looks over at her, confused.~

Woman: Yes... the nose is right. The features are there. I... I do think I remember you...

Peter Vaughn: Ummm... well, I'm on TV a lot...

~Sadie gives an annoyed grunt from the side, and Vaughn takes the cue from her, stepping back from the lady so that she's no longer touching his face. The lawyer nods his head and steps forward.~

Brock Hudson: My name is Brock Hudson, Mr. Vaughn. I'm a lawyer and investigator from Nevada. My client here is Carrie Primance. I believe you might remember her.

~Vaughn shakes his head, glancing over at Sadie, whose eyes have narrowed as if she's figured out something.~

Peter Vaughn: To be honest, no, I'm afraid I don't. But I DO see a lot of fans from time to time. Is that what this is about?

Carrie Primance: You really don't remember me? Was I that forgettable? I know we both had a lot to drink... but it was such an amazing night. And such a rewarding one...

~The woman hefts up the child in her arms, lifting him towards Peter.~

Carrie Primance: I'd like you to meet William.

~Vaughn looks down at the child, his nose wrinkling slightly. William may need to be changed after such a long wait.~

Peter Vaughn: Uh... hello, William. You know... if I'm going to do autographs, it's better to be on a picture or trading card or something, it lasts longer...

~Carrie lets out a short laugh, as if believing that Vaughn is kidding around, although the look on his face is complete puzzlement.~

Carrie Primance: William... is your son, Peter.

Peter Vaughn: Oh, is he now? Well, that's just.... wait.... WHAT?

~Vaughn's eyes go wide as Carrie once again offers William to him, basically thrusting the child into his arms. Peter takes him unwillingly, although his first instinct was probably to let him drop to the ground. But there are things that even Peter Vaughn wouldn't consider doing. He takes the child, looking at him, and there IS a bit of familial resemblance there, although it's always impossible to tell from just comparing two individuals. He looks back over his shoulder at Sadie, seeking some assistance, but she's already storming out of the room, heading back to her barracks. Vaughn watches her go, holding William, as the room seems to shrink down as the shot cuts away.~

One of the things I always strive for is being prepared for anything. Of course, this is an impossible standard to shoot for. Nobody can be ready for everything that comes their way.

Still, I've made it my trait to be able to react to every single Roulette challenge that's come my way. And you know what, Roddy? If there's one thing I've learned during my long run with the title, it's that they always do thing bigger and more dangerous at the main shows of Sin City. At Into The Void XII, I had to compete in a fierce Triple Threat Ladder match to become the champion. Malachi got himself suplexed through a ladder in that match, and was never really the same afterwards.

Then there was Summer XXXtreme XI, where I once again faced two men in an Ultimate X match. Okay, one was the Troll, but I still had to strain my utmost to survive future Internet Champion Milo Kasey and keep my championship, putting my health on the line from such serious falls off the top of the two ropes above. After that, we have Violent Conduct IX, where Eddie Lyons and I lived up to the shows' name in our Knockouts Only match. I nearly killed that man that night with a sledgehammer, and while part of me does somewhat regret it, the more rational part of me knows that I did what must be done.

But now it's all about High Stakes, Roddy. That means that the Roulette wheel is going to likely have only the most intense, dangerous styles of contests available. If you thought the Barroom Brawl got nasty, just wait until you see what the owners of Sin City likely have in store for us on October 22nd. Hell, with Halloween close at hand, there are just too many insane possibilities to consider.

But here's the thing, Roderick. No matter what they put on that wheel, no matter what crazy, life-threatening task they put before me, we all know that I'll still have more experience in that challenge than you will. Even before Sin City, I had competed in all styles of contests, from Hazardous Ladder wars to barbed wire, triple-steel cage matches. I've shed blood all around the world in my quest to become one of the greatest wrestlers ever, making everyone who ever doubted me pay for their lack of faith.

As much as you've managed in your first few months here, boyo... you're still just a rookie when it comes to competitions such as this. The pressure on you is going to be immense, and sure, you're probably starting to adapt to it. I'm hopeful that you continue to build on it, assuming you survive, and start becoming a generational talent in our business. But you're not there with me yet. You're going to be completely off-balance from whatever they throw at us, and in the end, that's likely going to be your downfall.

It might be getting slingshot into a series of explosive panels, going off as soon as your body adds the tiniest amount of pressure to them.

It might be the crash into the side of a steel cage, cutting open the flesh above your eyes, blinding you from the final impact that's coming your way.

It might be a long fall from a steep height, crash-landing in a horrible position, and being only able to hear the concerned shrieks of the audience in attendance as I come flying down onto you, delivering the Plunge.

Really, it's completely unpredictable which way you're going to fall. The only certainty, Rod, is that you're the one going down.

And I know, you don't want to prepare for that contingency. You don't want to think about how my defeating you a second time can seriously hamper your future in the company. But you really need to look at it from the perspective of those who came before you. Sure, some of them are no longer here, as they were too weak to be able to recover from the thrashings I gave them.

But then there are role models like Kasey, who has achieved so much since I took him down multiple times. There are guys like Lyons, who somehow picked himself up and shook off any brain damage I gave him to keep competing, landing himself a shot to take down Kasey and claim that Internet Championship for himself. There's Washington, Goth, and Carter, all of whom lost to me during 2023, and all of whom are in the main event at High Stakes.

So you can't prepare for what's coming for you, my friend. But you CAN prepare for the fight for survival afterwards. You can still make something of yourself here in Sin City. You can still move on from the Roulette Division and strive for greatness.

But all that will have to come later... because you've still got to hold yourself together for the pain and punishment that's to come.

I can't predict how much damage I'm going to do to you. All I can say is, when it's all over and done with, I'll still be moving forward with my near-record title reign, and you, Alfonso? You'll have to find a way to change the new trajectory of your career and make it great once again.

Hey, I have faith in you, boyo.

~The picture comes up once more, with a very frustrated Peter Vaughn knocking on the closed door to Sadie Anderson's room in the main house.~

Peter Vaughn: Sadie? C'mon, open up. We need to talk.

~There's no answer behind the door, as Vaughn knocks again.~

Peter Vaughn: Sadie, please! You have to understand! This HAS to be some sort of weird misunderstanding, or some sort of money-grabbing swindle. There's no possibility that I have a son! Not a chance in the world! The lawyer's already arranging for a DNA test, and we're going to do one ourselves as well, to make sure nothing's being switched out. It's all going to be worked out!

~Vaughn waits, but there's still no noise from behind the door, other than a very faint sound. It could be crying.~

Peter Vaughn: Sadie, please... can't you just come and talk to me?

~Finally, we hear movement, as someone comes closer to the door. Peter waits expectantly for it to open... but it doesn't.~

Sadie Anderson: Go... away...

~We only hear Sadie's voice from behind the door, as she then moves further away. Vaughn is at a complete loss, not knowing what he's supposed to do next. Should he break down the door? Take off the hinges? Or should he just leave it alone for now, and hope for better in the morning? Unfortunately, as Vaughn has learned throughout his life... not everything can easily be fixed. He slowly decides to walk away himself, his head down, as the camera slowly fades out.~

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Re: PETER VAUGHN (c) v RODRIGO AFONSO - ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 11:44:58 PM »
Vista, California. Sunday 18th July 2021. (Off-Camera)

When Rodrigo was sixteen years old, he thought he was the best skateboarder out of everyone in the group as Rodrigo had won the gold medal last three years, although things were strange this time because there was no audience, nobody, but the staff and the other skaters. Rodrigo Afonso was leading the skateboard park competition for his gender division had it all going well for him until all of a sudden, an American skater who had never skated professionally, being his first time as a professional skateboarder, did the one thing others failed to do, defeat Rodrigo and worst of all, it was by two points.

Because of that, Rodrigo as he was still a child at this point threw his skateboard at the other competitor who defeated him, although luckily, he missed the winner of the contest who was named Aaron Wilkinson and he shook his head, tutting in disgust.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I was robbed; no way was he better than me.”

Rodrigo couldn't take the loss, and he was kicking and screaming like a child because he didn't know how he could handle losses, and this was way before he had any sort of professional wrestling matches. Suddenly, after he stood on the podium, looking disgusted at Aaron and the anthem finished, Rodrigo went straight to the changing rooms by himself.

Rodrigo Afonso: “Two bloody points? How could I lose to a rookie?”

Rodrigo threw the skateboard again and it was at that moment the guy came in, happened to be one of his best friends from the skateboarding world Rodrigo sat there, disgusted, even spat on the floor, shaking his head. A guy who turned out to be named Jerald Overton tried to fist-bump Rodrigo, but he shook his head.

Jerald Overton: “What's the deal?”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I got beat by a thirteen-year-old rookie. It's embarrassing and not funny.”

Jerald Overton: “Dude, you can't go around and throw skateboards over a loss. Imagine when you're eighteen, and you lose a wrestling match or even lose a title match for the first time. Are you going to react this way by throwing things and disrespecting your competitors?”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Most likely, yes, if they are rookies I've lost to.”

Jerald Overton: “I know it must be gutting to lose to a rookie who's new to the skateboarding scene, but at the same time, Rodrigo, it gives you the chance to get better. It's heartbreaking for sure you lost by two points, but at the end of the day, you knew you were going to lose at some point.”

Rodrigo almost put his fingers to his ears, not wanting to hear what Jerald had to say despite how close they were as friends. Jerald had never seen Rodrigo react the way he had for any type of result in his life. Of course, Rodrigo was sixteen, and he was still at school at this point in Portugal and shaking his head massively.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I got screwed. The judges got the scorecards all wrong. That stunt of what the kid did not impress me one bit. They were trying to favour him over me because I had been dominant.”

Jerald Overton: “Even if the trick he did wasn't impressive to your eyes, it was to the judges, and it was also a smooth run he had too. Not that yours wasn't, but the point is if you're going to continue this and be a professional wrestler at the same time, you have to get over the loss you had and stop whining and crying over it, because it's not going to get you anywhere.”

Although it was a hard lesson for Rodrigo as a young kid he was where he had barely any friends apart from his skateboarding buddies in America as his family had to take him to America due to his age and weren't going to bother to disturb Rodrigo when he was in a bad mood or the fact he was disappointed with how he was placed in the X-Games, the biggest competition for Skateboarding skills before the Olympics.

Rodrigo Afonso: “With the Olympics coming up, I can't no longer be claimed as the guy that can beat this Aaron kid. I'm going to end up winning this garbage silver medal that I deserve more than this. I deserve to be the gold medal champion.”

Jerald Overton: “The fact is he may represent the USA and you with Portugal, but you aren't going to let this loss affect you. This is something you will learn from, along with this small temper tantrum you're doing right now. I know how heartbroken I was when I lost skateboarding park gold to you when you were twelve years old, but I learned from it with my temper tantrum.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I wanted to be the best skateboarder in the world, more than just in the USA. It pisses me off that today was a curse. A sign I will always be second best skateboarder.”

Jerald Overton: “Here's a fact for you. Nobody is the best in the world in any sport; not even the greats of skateboarding are. You know damn well that Aaron guy isn't the best, but he was just on top of you today. That doesn't mean you can't bounce back at the Olympics and defeat him. Use this defeat you had today in the X-Games to be your biggest motivator to vary your skateboarding skills, even learn a few tricks or two.”

Rodrigo continuously shakes his head, still in disappointment, but at the same time, Jerald was doing everything he could to help Rodrigo grow up, the same way he had to learn from his other skateboarding friends when he lost the gold medal for the first time and he suddenly nodded directly at Jerald, trying to understand the situation of his past.

Jerald Overton: “Think of it this way: this is growth for you. Just because you lost, it doesn't mean the end of the world. Even if this loss was super close between you and Aaron, it's progress. After all, you learn nothing if you dominate all the time. Having this loss will be the best thing for you because there is always someone out there better than you, Aaron and everyone else. That's not just a lesson for you in Skateboarding or Wrestling in the future; that's a lesson for life.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “So being disappointed is alright?”

Jerald Overton: “Yes, but how you reacted to the loss isn't. I know the skateboarding committee leader will come in here and give you a telling-off, even if you're sixteen years old.”

Right at that moment of Rodrigo shaking his head, almost hitting his fellow competitor with the skateboard, the skateboarding committee leader came into Rodrigo's locker room, mostly to address the reaction of how Rodrigo addressed Aaron of the loss he had.

Skateboarding committee leader: “Kid, I know you're young, but you simply cannot throw skateboards at another person.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I was upset, alright? Disappointed at the loss and I got so angry in my body that I threw a board at Aaron without thinking. Two freaking points you cost me to win the gold medal.”

Skateboarding committee leader: “Do you honestly think we screwed you, boy? You know damn well we don't screw any competitor. Aaron performed a great run and a trick we've never seen in competition. While you, well, while your run was smooth and threw some new tricks, Aaron was a step better than you today. Take this as something you learn from the loss and how you react.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Again, I was disappointed in how the result came out. I was disappointed that I was no longer the top skateboarder in the world.”

Skateboarding committee leader: “I understand this is a hard loss to take in when you only lost by two points, but you never reacted the way you did with the skateboard throw and disregarded your fellow competitor with disrespect or not congratulating him or giving any praise is not the correct way to deal with things. Now, I hope you go to Aaron and not only apologise but to congratulate him.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “So you aren't giving me a punishment?”

Skateboarding committee leader: “Because you're still under eighteen, you're not getting punished for anything. Consider this as a warning and take this loss as a chance to grow into an even better skateboarder and do some inventions nobody has seen before. Don't lose your temper again because if I see that kind of action again, I will not only suspend you but fine you or your parents a lot of money, do you understand?”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I understand, sir.”

Rodrigo nodded at the skateboarding committee leader and shook hands although if he were over eighteen, things would've been a lot worse if he was over eighteen. Still, it was a learning curve for Rodrigo and taking in what the skateboarding committee leader and Jerald said, he became silent for a while, thinking over everything that's been said to him. Rodrigo, five minutes later, said this.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I felt like I was a spoilt bitch.”

Jerald Overton: “You were entitled, let's say to win because you were on top, so yeah, you acted spoilt, but sometimes, we overreact to things without thinking about it. I hope you never react to something like this in both skateboarding and wrestling ever again, especially in two years' time; you're not going to be a little boy anymore; you'll be an adult, and you need to start acting like it.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I understand. I do want to grow up, and I will never act upon these actions ever again. I go and be a man to Aaron, apologise, and congratulate him on the medal.”

It was a hard but very valuable lesson he had always taken with him since that day, and it was why he will never ever act like he was entitled to win, along with not bitching or complaining because, as others said, it will get him nowhere and would hold back on his growth and progress. Rodrigo did the mature thing to go and find Aaron, who was sitting on the benches, disgusted with Rodrigo's actions and with Jerald at bay.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I apologise for trying to hurt you by throwing the skateboard.”

Aaron Wilkinson: “After I found out your age, it's alright. You're young, and we all do dumb things as kids.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Can't agree more. I just overreacted and didn't know how to take a loss and come back from it, but I learned my lesson now, and I won't do that ever again. You deserved the win today, congratulations.”

Both Aaron and Rodrigo shook hands as men they were. Well, Rodrigo had to try to act like a man over the loss and part of his reaction was because he was starting puberty that caused him to react, but at the same time, it was a lesson Rodrigo knows he will take not only for skateboarding but for wrestling career as well. Rodrigo left the skate park and shook hands with Jerald to go and meet with his parents, who gave Rodrigo a telling off, but they made things up and went out to eat somewhere for the night before they go back to the hotel and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Why did I bitch and complain after the loss to Peter and why the past helped me to grow and become a bigger star to capture medals/titles part 1 discussion. (On-Camera)

“So I know the question has to be asked. Why did I react the way I did after I lost to Peter Vaughn the first time? Well, it so happens to recall a moment where I did have a temper tantrum at sixteen years old when I lost the X-Games gold medal to a guy who was in his rookie year to being a professional skateboarder, Aaron Wilkinson. I was so mad that I threw my board at him and screamed the top of my voice as I was still a child two years ago. But I learned a lot from that day onwards I will take with me that I will never bitch, complain or overreact to any losses ever again both in skateboarding and wrestling.

I was disappointed obviously, but I didn't bitch, complain in many that would have and that's the thing about being in different sports is you learn quickly to grow and improve from the loss, just as the same as this match here. Fact is Peter, you know I didn't know what I was doing in the Roulette title match because I had never done hardcore wrestling before. I never touched a weapon in my life until our match. But now I've gotten a bit more experience, what you going to do now, knowing we're in terms of our abilities in the ring, we've got a lot in common there with what we do in the ring as you said with our high flying moves.

However, I hear you bitch and complain more than I ever did with the loss I had against you. Saying you shouldn't be facing this and that opponent. Maybe because I feel that Roulette title isn't helping you grow or progress in wrestling, it's actually holding you back. Sure, you lost the tag match, but that's the kind of opponents you should be facing, but because you hold the Roulette title, you aren't in the main event type matches.

Be it for me to point out that yes, you are a threat and you are a guy that could be a world champion someday, but you see Peter, I didn't bitch and moan about any of the losses I get. I get on with it, even if I was disappointed with the losses, the end of the day, I use them to grow and get better. Roulette title is the belt and division quite frankly I need to be in. Because the more I do these matches, the better I will be as a wrestler. The better I will be as a hardcore wrestler as well.

I already a step ahead of you pal of explaining where my name originated from, well my last name at least anyway, but it also happens because I'm from Portugal that speak in a Brazilian language. So my voice might be hard to understand because of my accent, but I've always wanted to be in the wrestling business, not to be following my family's footsteps. Skateboarding wasn't even in the Olympics when they started, they were gymnastic Olympic champions and I wanted to do something different to doing gymnastics, but one I could capture the gold medal that was more to my taste and that's when Skateboarding came in.

Especially it's viewed as a young people sport and it's still unknown what people can do with their runs and doing some crazy stunts and how long they can grid on skateboards. It's not even racing what I do, you're talking about BMX and Motocross where they have racing for that form, but I'm strictly a skateboarding stunt guy, along with being a professional wrestler because skateboarding and wrestling in many ways are alike. Difference is I don't use a board to wrestle. Everything else is vertically the same.

I don't really have a nickname in wrestling to attach onto yet because again, I'm still a rookie and unknown to the wrestling business. You can go around and say to everyone about how you aim to break the Roulette record, but how do you know you'll do that, because what you beat me last time? Just because you did, the results are never ever the same. Maybe you beat me one time for the Roulette title that I never asked, demanded, nor expected to go for, but who else would they put to face you?

Roulette title for me personally is the most challenging title to go for out of every single wrestling belt out there and why? Because as you said, you don't know what matches the Sin City Wrestling bosses will put us through. Could be anything and that for me is what's exciting about this division, especially it benefits me more than anyone in wrestling because I've only had one hardcore type match and it was against you. I guess Sin City Wrestling connected the dots of what I do in skateboarding to get hurt is no different from getting hurt with weapons in hardcore wrestling, just with weapons.

I feel honestly Peter, you are the one thing I should be that I'm not in this situation, desperate. Desperate to break records and did you know, that will cost you to win this match and the title seeing the pressure is more on you because I lose nothing if I lose to you which isn't going to happen. While a loss for you, you lost the title and the chance to break records of longest reign of Roulette title because nobody lasts forever.

So you see, I'm not going to be one of those guys that will say I'm desperate to win the title, but I'm also not saying I don't care either because either one of those positions can cost me to win the match and the title. It's about having the balance and that balance is going to be key of why I will win this match and become champion. I will throw everything, but the kitchen sink at you, that's for sure, especially well I could use a kitchen sink if I wanted to.

But I can't back up the fact I'm not coming in prepared for what hits us in terms of matches we'll have because I won't and I can't back up about lack of experience factor, but what I can back up on is that you're past it's sell by date to put it into words on you know damn well the Roulette title is holding you back. I mean, you said it yourself that you're tired of facing rookie wrestlers and it's because of the Roulette title.

Nothing has or will hold me back from winning the Roulette title because the title quite frankly needs to go to someone that is still new to wrestling, that would benefit facing rookies than you would as great of a champion you are of defending the title against nearly every opponent the SCW staff have thrown at you and being a great Roulette champion, one who really should be in the SCW title hunt. But I'm going to show you what I'm capable of and what I've learned in my growth of consistently improving and growing to be a much better wrestler than I am now. I will embarrass you because it would be an embarrassing loss for you to lose to a rookie wrestler in his fifth match for the title. Some could say the quickest title win ever as a rookie. But that you can see happening, right?

But I got to beat the so-called Mechanic who again have seen no evidence of being a mechanic in a garage or on race tracks and still wonder why you call yourself that you've not explained. It's a mystery like I still am a mystery to everyone on this roster who don't even speak about me because I get on with my job and deliver. But also get it because I'm too new and my feet are too wet to get them dry. You know by being a lot younger than you, I have more speed and ability which of course, we know, it doesn't always get us the win, but that's something you have to think about. Anyway, I will talk more later on in the week, I got some skateboarding demo videos to take care of.”

Offline Peter Vaughn

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Challenges & Impossibilities, Pt 2
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 06:44:59 PM »
~The picture slowly opens up outside the multi-story building currently being renovated by Peter Vaughn. It's meant to be an addition to his Garden of Betrayal, which is set up right next store, but a lot of demolition has been taken place over the last few weeks to bring it back up to code. Right now, the work is once again being furiously done inside... but the cameraman, standing outside, seems reluctant to go in. He moves the camera back and forth, as if considering his options.~

Cameraman: Y'know, my parents said I should have tried signing up for the NFL or Major League Baseball, so I could be operating a camera in a safer location. But no, I said, I wanted to travel. I wanted the action. I wanted...

~Suddenly, there's a yell from up above, and the camera tilts up to see a large piece of masonry seemingly headed our direction. The cameraman screams and runs to the right, although it turned out to be a bit of a visual illusion, as the brick wall falls into a large trash disposal bin perfectly placed outside the building. It makes a tremendous crash inside the metal container. This seems to make up the cameraman's mind, as he gets out his phone.~

Cameraman: That's it. This is NOT safe. I'm going to tell that Peter Vaughn what I truly think...

Peter Vaughn: And what's that, boyo?

~The cameraman jumps a fair distance in the air, judging by how much the shot bounces before it recenters on Peter Vaughn, who is standing behind him, removing some work gloves. An audible gulp can be heard from behind the camera.~

Cameraman: I... I... well, I...

Peter Vaughn: C'mon, friend. Speak your mind. I never hold someone's thoughts against them. Well, that's not true, I routinely insult my opponents for their idiotic thoughts, but for you, it's all good.

Cameraman: I... I don't feel safe here.

Peter Vaughn: You know, we're following all ICC Building Code rules and requirements. I'm not stupid enough to allow them to crack down on us and shut this all down.

~There's another loud crash behind them, as more debris is thrown into the disposal bin. The camera jerks again, showing the man's fear at accidentally getting crushed. Vaughn, barely moved by it, shrugs his shoulders.~

Peter Vaughn: But I'm not trying to make you feel stressed out. So come with me. There's a nice Persian restaurant a few blocks away. I'll get you a meal on the house. Deal?

~Without waiting for a response, Vaughn heads for his favorite truck, Gabriella, as the stunned cameraman follows behind him. We get a cutaway, with the camera coming back on inside the Sahara restaurant. Vaughn is currently dining on a Kubideh Kabob, while the cameraman appears to have some lamb kabobs in front of him. He takes a bite, and although we can't see his face, it's clear he's enjoying it.~

Peter Vaughn: Pretty good, right? I love that this place is so close by to my new territory. Maybe I can convince them to move into my new building when it's complete. A man can dream, can't he?

~The cameraman doesn't answer, as he's too busy chewing. Vaughn, meanwhile, leans back in his chair.~

Peter Vaughn: It's wild to think that High Stakes is right around the corner, the final big show for Sin City this year. Do you remember when I started with you, back in February? Everyone thought I wasn't going to stick around long. They didn't think I deserved a shot at the Roulette Title, much less the Heavyweight Championship. They thought I'd lose the belt within a month of winning it, because they didn't think I cared enough.

~Vaughn picks up the yogurt drink next to him, taking a sip, before putting it back down.~

Peter Vaughn: And now it's the opposite problem. People like Rodrigo Afonso saying that I've held the title TOO long, and that I'm keeping it away from the 'rookies' who deserve to be fighting for it. That's pretty rich, honestly. Nobody has been able to defeat me for my belt. Not even Roddy. But now I'm apparently supposed to just vacate it, precisely BECAUSE nobody can beat me for it.

~He shakes his head, annoyed by the hypocrisy of his opposition.~

Peter Vaughn: Well, it's not happening. I gave my word when I competed for this championship that I would defend it proudly as a member of the Sin City roster, and I've lived up to my word. To get this belt off of me? Someone's going to have to take me down. Maybe Roddy can do it on his second chance. Maybe not. But I'm sure as hell not just walking away from it. If the record is meant to be mine, it will be. And if Roderick doesn't like it, well, he can try to shut me up at High Stakes, can't he?

~Vaughn reaches down, grabbing another kabab and taking a bite. He munches for a second, thinking things through.~

Peter Vaughn: The funny thing is, I actually do respect Roddy's energy in the ring. I'm not lying when I said that he was one of the better competitors I faced off for with the title on the line. So I want him to up his game. I want him to bring the fight to me and make me EARN this record. I want to come within a hairsbreadth of losing before I pull the Uno Reverse and smash him into the canvas with the Plunge. You never earn respect in this business without facing strong competition, after all. I just hope Rodrigo's ready to rumble, so that I can have all the people I'm passing in the record books say "Damn, I guess he deserved it".

~With that, Vaughn finishes his kabob, then cleans his mouth with his napkin. He raises a hand to the waitress, ready to pay the bill.~

Cameraman: Hey, Mr. Vaughn... I just want to say... thanks for bringing me here to talk. It definitely felt safer... and the food is pretty good, too.

Peter Vaughn: I know, right?

~The waitress comes over, with Vaughn reaching into his wallet and pulling out a long piece of paper, handing it to her.~

Peter Vaughn: Please factor that into the bill, please, miss. Thank you.

~The waitress walks away, looking slightly disappointed, but not before the cameraman is able to get a shot of the piece of paper.~

Cameraman: Hold on... is that a Buy One, Get One Free coupon??

Peter Vaughn: Yeah. It was going to expire at the end of the month. I'm glad I got a chance to use it.

Cameraman: But... but...

Peter Vaughn: What's wrong? You still got your meal for free, didn't you? Enjoy it. Now, I've got to get back to work...

~Vaughn pulls out some cash, leaving it on the table, before getting up and heading towards the door. The cameraman takes in the money, then decides to add a few bucks on top for the tip, before following after him. The shot cuts out.~

~When the picture comes back up, we find ourselves staring at a daffodil. The flower flutters in the Texas breeze, managing to stay upright. It is lost, though, when a hand reaches in, picking it from the ground. Sadie Anderson brings it up to her face, staring at it, her sadness clear as she lets the daffodil go. It floats away, being carried by the wind, passing by the approaching feet of Peter Vaughn. He stands, a little uncertain, behind Sadie, rubbing at the back of his head.~

Sadie Anderson: How did you find me?

~Sadie doesn't even look back, but she must have heard something that clued her in. Vaughn coughs for a second.~

Peter Vaughn: Well, you didn't really cover your tracks. Even a novice like me could follow your footprints. Plus, you've come up here before, so I thought you might be headed here.

Sadie Anderson: Uh huh. So there is no tracker in my watch or earrings that you gave me?

Peter Vaughn: Uh, nope, not that I know of.

~Vaughn carefully pushes his cell phone into his pocket before moving around Sadie and taking a seat next to her.~

Peter Vaughn: Can we talk, Sadie?

Sadie Anderson: I don't know what there is to talk about. I've been thinking about it, and this kid happened before we were even... getting closer. So I shouldn't let it bother me so.

Peter Vaughn: Sadie...

Sadie Anderson: I guess maybe it's because you've told me so many times about your... issues. I thought I was the one who could bring you out of your shell. So knowing somebody else found a way to do it first....

~Vaughn shakes his head, unhappy with the way the conversation is going.~

Peter Vaughn: Sadie, I do NOT have a child. This has all been a grave misunderstanding... either that, or it's a deliberate attack on myself and my ranch.

Sadie Anderson: The girl... Carrie... she said that you were both drunk. It was after a show. You know it could have happened...

Peter Vaughn: Not a chance in hell. For one thing, you know I can handle my liquor.

Sadie Anderson: NOW you can, but back then...

Peter Vaughn: Second, do I really look like the guy who goes out and parties with the fans after a show? Please. I never have any interest in hanging out with groupies and geeks like that. I'd rather go back to the hotel room and work on a crossword puzzle. Maybe call you and find out what was happening with the ranch. But I don't join the riffraff. Ever.

~Sadie looks over at him, realizing that he's serious. She crooks her head.~

Sadie Anderson: That's... kind of sad.

Peter Vaughn: It's how I am. But it's also how I know this wasn't me. I would never allow myself to lose control like that. And as for just 'sleeping around'... it's just not something I'm interested in. I leave that to others. There are plenty of guys who like to have a wild time as pro wrestlers, but I've never seen the point. It just leads to trouble... y'know, like the trouble we're having here.

~Sadie seems to consider his words, then starts to work to her feet. Vaughn does the same, with Sadie turning his direction, staring directly into his eyes.~

Sadie Anderson: You promise me this wasn't you?

Peter Vaughn: I guarantee it.

Sadie Anderson: And you didn't... make any 'donations' at a sperm bank or anything?

Peter Vaughn: That, crazily enough, was my father, not me.

~Vaughn shudders at the mere memory of that, although it WAS what netted him a half-sister living in Oklahoma right now. Sadie studies him for a moment more, finally making up her mind.~

Sadie Anderson: Then I guess we need to get to the bottom of this.

Peter Vaughn: I'm all for it.

~The two turn and head back to where the horses are hitched to a small tree, patiently waiting for their return. They saddle up, starting on their way back to the ranch. There's still some distance between them, as this one managed to do some damage. But at the very least, they're riding together, and that's something.~

Sometimes you've just got to solve the mystery.

For you, Roddy, apparently the mystery is why I call myself The Mechanic, when I don't work in an auto shop somewhere. That's pretty short-sided considering your own background. I mean, you wouldn't want to be called "The Skater" or the "Whiny Brat" just because of what you did before, would you? I sure didn't want to be called "The Janitor" when I started out, but then, I was a different person then. I let stuff slide past me. Not anymore.

But if you want to know why I have such a name, Hot Rodder,  well, there are multiple reasons. First, I'm a tinkerer. I always have been. Most custodians and janitors are, because we had to learn to use whatever finite resources were available to pull off cleaning miracles. I got pretty good at rewiring broken equipment and making it work for me again. From there, I learned to experiment, always interested in designing a new machine that might make my life easier.

You should come tour the ranch sometime. Most unique ranch in the world, I'm certain.

In wrestling terms, though, a Mechanic has a completely different meaning. It's a wrestler who's known for being a teacher inside the squared circle. Someone who can battle with the future main eventers, and maybe get some of them ready for taking that next step. You could say I've been fairly successful in that regard here in SCW. Just look at Kasey, Lyons, and even yourself, Rod. Some time spent in-between the ropes with me, and all of you have the eyes of the fans upon you.

Of course, I'm not your traditional Mechanic... because usually the teacher isn't supposed to beat the ever-living hell out of their proteges. But I still believe that bruises are the best learning tools for any young warrior to bear.

Believe it or not, Roddy, I'm teaching you a great deal of valuable lessons. How to take a punch. How to duck. How to not wet your pants when you get bodyslammed onto a pile of broken glass. Hopefully, you've learned a few of these lessons, if I didn't end up knocking them out of your head due to a concussion from the Keyholder. They didn't announce anything, so I'm assuming your brain didn't get too rattled up the last time we faced. I can't guarantee we'll avoid it this time, not knowing what kind of contest we're going to have, but I'll still try to keep some of your brain cells active. I want you to learn from this.

Don't get me wrong. I badly want the victory still. I've put a lot on the line for this victory, and I'm damn sure planning on knocking you unconscious or making you tap out, whichever one turns out to be required. Maybe both, because you strike me as the type that would rather pass out than give up, which, okay, I understand the bravado, but stubbornness can do a lot of damage to your future. The point is, no matter what it takes, I'm going to be putting you down for a second time.

I don't expect there to be a third, at least not for the Roulette Championship. After this, I want you to move on and find someone else to make your name against. Build yourself up. Put that weak-willed skateboarding life behind you and become a true, dominant professional wrestler. And then, maybe, we WILL meet for a third time... for the Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Championship.

Wouldn't that be a trip?

But let's not look too far ahead, Rodz. I still have plenty to teach you as The Mechanic. We'll just see if you're able to soak up the information, or if I have to knock it into that brain of yours. Again. And again. And again.

That solve the mystery for you?

~We rejoin our riders as they approach the ranch, pulling up short as they recognize one of the vehicles back in their parking area.~

Sadie Anderson: Great. The lawyer's back, and I bet he brought... her.

Peter Vaughn: Look, until we figure out what the scam is, let's not get into violence. Afterwards, of course, we can crack some skulls, but let's not lose control, okay?

Sadie Anderson: ... Fine.

~Sadie nudges her horse, Cinnamon, into action, with Vaughn following behind on Artax. They get to the stables, where a ranch hand is there to take their horses from them as they head around towards the main homestead. Sadie heads inside first, followed by Vaughn, as they see the lawyer & the mother getting to their feet.~

Peter Vaughn: Welcome back. You sure didn't waste time in returning.

Brock Hudson: Well, we're only in town for a short time. As you must understand, Ms. Primance will need to get back to her life once everything here is... settled.

Peter Vaughn: Well, as I've already told you, you're both making a rather large mistake, and the DNA tests will surely prove that.

~The woman steps forward, studying Peter, a single tear coming down the side of her face.~

Carrie Primance: I still don't understand. How can you deny the moment we had? It was... special. I remember your jaw clenching... I remember your strong arms...

Peter Vaughn: Do you remember my Chinese Zodiac tattoo?

~Everyone, even Sadie, turn and stare at Vaughn for a few confused seconds.~

Carrie Primance: Your... your what? I don't... you have a Chinese Zodiac tattoo?

Peter Vaughn: No, of course I don't. I don't have any tattoos at all, and if you slept with me, you should know that, right?

Carrie Primance: I... had a lot to drink that night. I don't remember everything...

Peter Vaughn: So how do you know it was me again?

Brock Hudson: That was me. It took some investigative work, but we were able to work backwards and narrow down the list of suspects. Ms. Primance picked your picture out as soon as I showed it to her.

Sadie Anderson: But you don't KNOW it was him...

Carrie Primance: His eyes are so familiar though...

Sadie Anderson: But you can't identify anything else? Something he said? Something he WORE?

~Sadie gets closer to Carrie, with both Vaughn and Hudson stepping between them. It didn't seem likely that a fight would break out with Carrie's child, William, there, but you never know for sure. Hudson, with the situation back under control, reaches into his pocket, pulling out an envelope.~

Brock Hudson: At any rate, there's no more reason to speculate. We have the results right here.

Peter Vaughn: You have the DNA results already?? My lab told me it would be weeks!!

Brock Hudson: Well, er, our lab has specific equipment, er, that allows them to...

Peter Vaughn: You got a sample of my DNA before all this, didn't you?

Brock Hudson: ... As a lawyer, I refuse to incriminate myself...

~Vaughn scoffs, but then takes the envelope and hands it over to Sadie, who immediately unseals it to look at the results.~

Peter Vaughn: Well, I'm glad you found a way to hurry this up. I just want everything here to get back to normal, understand? No offense to you, Ms. Primance, but I'll be happy to have this all over with. Well, Sadie? Tell them the good news.

~Sadie is quiet, still re-reading the results. Vaughn looks over his shoulder at her, still keeping his smile plastered on his face.~

Peter Vaughn: Sadie? Go ahead and tell them.

~After a moment, Sadie looks up from the sheet of paper.~

Sadie Anderson: It... it says familial DNA was found. There was a match.

Peter Vaughn: There you see? I... wait...

~Vaughn immediately grabs the results from Sadie, looking them over himself, as both the lawyer and the mother smile.~

There are moments in life that just don't go the way you expect them to. The only solution when that happens is just to keep moving forward on your new path.

I know you didn't expect to lose to me the first time, Roddick. You thought you were indestructible, making your way into Sin City and expecting just to smash your way through every opponent that gets in your way. A lot of wrestlers feel that way when they first make their climb in a new company. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the kidney... or the face, wherever the shot actually lands.

Some of those guys never recover from those losses. There have been curtain jerkers who crumbled into obscurity. There have been main eventers who threw a massive tantrum and vanished from the scene afterwards. In all honesty, I'm happy to see them go. They didn't deserve to be in the business. They lacked the spine, guts, and testicular fortitude to continue to hang around the industry.

But you, Rod? I don't see you quitting, even if and when you fall to me again.

In fact, I'll let you in on a well-known secret... I used to be a loser just like you. Well, okay, not exactly like you. I was worse. I took beatings day in and day out, back when I hadn't had the... modifications I have now. I look back on that guy, that Janitor, with a lot of contempt, but there is one thing I'd never take away from him: he was never a quitter. He kept coming back, who knows why, and eventually it led to me being the superstar in the business that I am today.

Now, for you, I wouldn't recommend the brainwash or torture... but still, try and take what you can from this match.

When I twist your ankle and grapevine your leg, think about ways you could counter it, either by getting to the ropes or curling it back on me to get my shoulders on the mat. When I come diving over to the ropes towards you at full speed, try and come up with some sort of counter using the environment before I fully crash through you and leave you a mangled mess on the outside mats. When I smash you into the canvas with Revenged, try and channel that inner strength to maybe get a toe on the apron or raise your shoulder an inch. Try and take each and every abusive strike against you as a new learning experience.

It isn't the path you wanted. You were hoping to be unscathed. But this is wrestling, boyo. It just doesn't work like that.

Take your lumps. Fight back the best you can, but when you find yourself about to take the Plunge, know that your experience gain will be worth it in the end, once you wake up. This new path could easily be the one that takes you to the top in the future.

And someday, when you're talking in the future about your battles with the Mechanic and how they all went against you,  maybe I'll be sitting there, smiling, cheering you on as you've found success in spite of me KO'ing you repeatedly. Maybe this will be the moment where you look back and say "That's when I learned all I needed to know to be successful".

Hey, I make a hell of a role model. In the ring, at least.

So roll with every punch, kick, and groin shot. Survive as long as you possibly can, no matter what's coming your way, be it tables, ladders, chairs, or barbed wire. Let your blood flow, let your heart race, and let your emotions run wild. It'll all be worth it in the future.

Once your new path has been determined after your second defeat to the SCW Roulette Champion is complete.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey afterwards.

~Vaughn is still studying the DNA results, looking them over, as everyone in the room waits impatiently. Finally, he looks back at Sadie, raising an eyebrow.~

Peter Vaughn: Okay, I don't understand most of this. What's this about familial DNA? Does that mean... somehow... that's my kid?

Brock Hudson: We told you what the results were going to be, Mr. Vaughn. Now, we need to start talking about your responsibilities...

~The lawyer steps forward, but his smile fades slightly when Sadie moves in front of him, putting a hand on his chest to push him back.~

Sadie Anderson: Hold your horses, moneybags. You and I both know that's NOT what the results show.

Carrie Primance: They don't??

Peter Vaughn: ... They don't?

~Sadie turns, grabbing the sheet of paper from Vaughn's confused hands.~

Sadie Anderson: I may not be a scientist, Mr. Hudson, but I've seen enough investigative shows to know that this small level of familial DNA means that Peter here is NOT the father. It's not enough of a link.

Brock Hudson: Well, I... I mean, that could be argued in court...

Sadie Anderson: Don't give me that. You know you'd lose. The percentage would be much higher if Peter Vaughn was the gene donor for that child, and you know it.

Carrie Primance: So... he's not...

~Carrie sniffles slightly, then steps away, holding onto William with a tight hug as she faces away from the group. Vaughn glances over at her, but he's more interested in what Sadie has to say.~

Peter Vaughn: Wait... but you said there's a match, Sadie. I heard you say that.

Brock Hudson: Exactly! William is related to you!

Sadie Anderson: But NOT in a fatherly way! It's not enough for that. I'm not even sure it's enough to be a grandparent connection. It's more like, maybe, a cousin? Or maybe an unc...

~It was at that instant that the front door swung open, catching all their attention. Thomas Hill, Vaughn's half-brother, wheels himself inside, still recovering from a stabbing that nearly killed him a few months ago. He smiles at the group, surprised to see so many people there.~

Thomas Hill: Hello, everyone! I just got back into town and I thought I'd swing by and see how everyone's doing. Everything... good?

~The entire group stares at Thomas, who certainly DOES have a passing resemblance to Peter Vaughn, although he does his hair and clothing style completely differently. Carrie steps forward, leaning over with William, as if to stare deeply into Thomas' eyes and getting two raised eyebrows in return.~

Thomas Hill: Uh... Pete? Fill a brother in?

~Thomas looks in slightly agitated confusion at Vaughn, past both Carrie and Hudson, who now both are turning and nodding at each other. Vaughn, for his part, finally seems to relax.~

Peter Vaughn: Hey, Thomas... looks like we need to have ourselves a little conversation about your activities when you visit me at shows...

Thomas Hill: Huh?

~Thomas doesn't seem to understand, even as Carrie steps closer to him, touching his cheek. He suddenly looks at her a little closer.~

Thomas Hill: Hey, uh... have we met somewhere?

~Blinking through a few more tears, Carrie smiles, but is only able to nod. She can't quite talk yet, so Vaughn helps out, stepping in and taking the little William from her and handing him over to Thomas.~

Peter Vaughn: Congratulations, pops...

Thomas Hill: Wha-wha-what?? Who? Huh???

~Thomas stares at William, who after being moved around a bit, decides to burp in his face. As Thomas tries to put together what's happening, Peter steps back with Sadie, who looks more than a little relieved.~

Peter Vaughn: I told you, didn't I?

Sadie Anderson: You did. And I'm sorry I reacted the way I did.

Peter Vaughn: No worries. This one was a pretty wild ride. Actually, it's not over yet, I guess, because Thomas is going to need some help, I bet.

Sadie Anderson: Carrie and William as well. They're part of the family now, after all.

Peter Vaughn: I suppose so. But at least I don't have to worry about the diapers part.

~Sadie laughs and gives Peter a short hug, putting a lot of meaning behind it. They stand there, even as the camera slowly zooms out to show the whole room, and everyone in it, before we fade out.~

It's crazy to have to dodge a bullet that you never even fired. But that's life, right?

At least now I can settle down without having to worry about Junior, and can concentrate on spanking the other youngster in my life. Roddy-boy, I believe we've said all about we need to say. You think you're going to tie up the series. I think it's going to continue to be a clean sweep. We'll see who's right at High Stakes, won't we? After all, in the end, all our words are meaningless. It's going to come down to the skill and expertise inside the ring... or out of it, depending on what match we get.

I'm relishing this fight, Roddie. I know you're going to make it memorable. As much as I've enjoyed my previous PPV victories here in Sin City, I'm still looking for that marquee event that everyone is talking about later that week. The match that absolutely steals the show. You and I, Rods, we can do it. We can blow everyone's minds, I know we can. And I truly hope you don't take it too hard when I'm victorious once again, cementing my legacy as the greatest Roulette Champion in SCW history.

At least you'll have the memories of the crowd cheering us on, wanting to see you succeed, but still thrilled at the maneuvers I'm pulling off. Hang onto that feeling, and maybe you'll be able to find it again one day, when you're the one facing the arrogant rookie who thinks they can do it all. I hope you remember me then.

Until that moment... prepare to take the Plunge, boyo.

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Re: PETER VAUGHN (c) v RODRIGO AFONSO - ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 11:43:10 PM »
Cambridge, Massachusetts. Thursday 13th October. (Off-Camera)

Lee Baker decided to come and visit Rodrigo in his home in America due to his need to find Rodrigo a wrestling school he could go to to modify his hardcore wrestling skills instead of flying back and forth to the United Kingdom all the time. However, he would still have to fly back and forth to Europe anyway because he is a big star, his family, and his girlfriend and her family live in Europe. Still, Lee did find one to hire for the entire two weeks with another fellow couple of wrestlers to train with Rodrigo in hardcore wrestling situations.

He'd just come home from having an intense hardcore wrestling workout with a workout bag over his shoulder. As soon as he closed the door, he said this.

Rodrigo Afonso: "I'm home."

Ella: "Just a minute."

He heard her response, despite Ella sounding like she was sick, but it was a response he heard. Rodrigo then went downstairs to the basement of his home to put his wrestling clothes in the washing machine using washing powder and detergent, and then he came upstairs and saw that Ella had been cooking, but the problem was she wasn't there.

Rodrigo Afonso: "Where are you?"

Ella: "I'm in the bathroom; I'll be there just a minute."

Rodrigo had no idea what was going on as he was concerned about the food being burned, so he went to the kitchen and continued to check the chicken she was cooking before she came out, feeling a little better and saw, to her amazement, Rodrigo helping her and she hugged him.

Ella: "Thank you. Please just relax."

Rodrigo Afonso: "Are you alright? I heard you vomiting upstairs."

Ella: "I've just got a stomach bug, that's all."

Rodrigo Afonso: "I hope you washed your hands."

Ella: "I have thoroughly."

Ella suddenly felt the need, and she covered her mouth.

Ella: "Excuse me, you continue with the chicken."

Rodrigo nodded, and Ella went straight into the bathroom to become sick again. Rodrigo was even more worried, even wanting to call for an ambulance since it was pretty serious in his book. He did see the chicken was ready; however, as he turned the oven off, pulled it out, and placed it on the kitchen table to take the chicken out of the oven plate and placed it on the large plate, Ella had put it out.

Rodrigo Afonso: "Do you want me to call for an ambulance? I'm apprehensive about you."

Ella: "It's fine."

Ella then realises what she could be experiencing as she covers her mouth with these words, remembering what she and Rodrigo did in Switzerland a few weeks ago.

Ella: "Oh shit."

Rodrigo heard it as he shook his body and asked this, getting even more concerned.

Rodrigo Afonso: “What?”

Ella: "I need to go to the shop to buy something. I will be back."

It was something she couldn't explain to Rodrigo for now as she ran down the stairs, even if she looked out as hell, put her shoes on and left the house. Rodrigo shook his shoulders as he prepared the chicken salad and pasta meal. He serves it up and wraps Ella's food he prepared for her from her cooking in a food wrap so it would stay fresh and prevent bugs from eating it. He takes his plate to the table and eats it.

Rodrigo Afonso: "I'm so concerned about Ella. What's going on with her? I hope she hasn't got something serious going on. I'm so worried."

He said to himself as he had come home from wrestling hardcore training just a few minutes ago and had already forgotten everything he learned because his main concern was his girlfriend, who had been sick a lot the last few days. He had to relax as sure; this relationship was still new to the pair and bound to have arguments, but everything was all going well, and this could change everything. Rodrigo finished eating chicken salad pasta, washed his plate, poured himself a glass of orange juice, sat in the living room, and watched television.

Fifteen minutes later, Ella returned with a big carrier bag of stuff, but Rodrigo didn't question it, especially since it was clear to him Ella had been sick the entire time she had been back from California. She went upstairs to the bathroom again as Rodrigo turned his PlayStation Five console on to play a wrestling game. As he does a few quick matches, Ella screams from the top of her lungs and breathes in and out. Rodrigo went straight upstairs, but Ella heard his footsteps.

Ella: "I tell you in a minute, let me gather this for a second."

Rodrigo Afonso: "Please let me help."

Ella: "I said in a minute."

Rodrigo nodded, went back downstairs, and turned everything off, knowing this could be something to be concerned about. You can hear Ella sobbing from the bathroom, and then she comes downstairs, shaking and hugging Rodrigo after gathering herself up with the news she's about to tell Rodrigo.

Ella: "Please take a seat. I need to tell and show you something."

Rodrigo Afonso: "I came this close to calling for an ambulance."

Ella: "Sorry for making you worry about my sickness, but it's more than just a stomach bug."

Rodrigo Afonso: "If it's not that, th........"

As Rodrigo was about to ask the question, he was given a stick by Ella, and he saw the signs of the stick. Because Rodrigo was still a young kid and a man, he had no idea what this meant to him, and he scratched his head, trying to explain the situation.

Rodrigo Afonso: "I don't know what this means."

Ella: "The two-plus means positive. I'm pregnant."

Rodrigo had to grow up faster than ever before, which would be an issue, considering Ella still needed a visa to stay in the US. Still, it would be the case of her sorting it out now as Rodrigo wasn't moving anywhere; luckily, he had a spare bedroom available in his home, so that wouldn't be an issue. Rodrigo widens his eyes at Ella, and he says this.

Rodrigo Afonso: "Seriously?"

Ella: "Sadly, yes. That's why I was saying oh shit, earlier in the bathroom because, at that time, I just figured out what this stomach bug I thought I had could be."

Rodrigo Afonso: "Now I got to grow up into being a man quicker than I thought I would be at this stage."

Ella: "But a sexy man and future father you will be. We get to know each other better, and I know you want to be with me."

Rodrigo nodded his head as he got up and gave Ella a hug. She was surprised that Rodrigo was relaxed about the whole situation and, more so, how sensible he was than being compared to other men his age who would walk away and leave the home. Rodrigo gives Ella a kiss on her lips and says this.

Rodrigo Afonso: "I wouldn't treasure our time together to create our child for anything. I will take so much care of you, and although I'm still practically a kid, nor do I know any laws in the US, I hope it's legal here that we can be a family."

Ella: "I never expected how mature you are, but at the same time, we got no choice but to be, especially since I don't want to put our baby up for adoption or abort our child. I want it and will forever stick by that decision."

Rodrigo Afonso: "I'm happy whatever decision you make because it's yours at the end of the day, and if you want to have our baby, I'm more than happy to go on this road with you and be parents. The problem is our parents know nothing about us being together or that we've introduced to each other's families."

Ella: "I think we need to right away, more than ever now. I aim to have the baby here and move in with you, especially since your place has another bedroom and is far bigger than my house in Switzerland."

This was significant news for Rodrigo because now, he had a baby on the way, which would conflict with his time as a professional skateboarder, wrestler, and father to his future child. However, he still needed to do the sports for money.

Rodrigo Afonso: "Despite us having a baby, it only makes me want to win the Roulette title and the Olympic gold medal in skateboarding Olympics even more. Thank you for the motivation and for making me want to be with you more, Ella. I wouldn't treasure another girl for you."

Ella: "How are you being calm and sensible about this as a nineteen-year-old? It means a lot that you only want to be with me and not be with other women, despite the risk of us not working out is high, but no matter what happens, you'll always be a part of our baby's life."

Rodrigo Afonso: "That means a lot. Anyway, we need to get you some hospital appointments booked at least while you can, and I will also pay for all the hospital fees for you."

That was major for Rodrigo, and after he said that to Ella, she gave him a massive hug and kissed him, beginning to love him even more. Rodrigo told Ella that it was only fair to reveal his natural face.

Rodrigo Afonso: "You want to see my real face from the other side? I need to show you now since you will be someone I want to be with, and with this news. Let me go to the bathroom and wash this off."

Rodrigo went into the bathroom and saw a ton of pregnancy tests, all with positive signs on them. He washed his face, and you could see a heavily burned face for the first time as he looked in the mirror and said this.

Rodrigo Afonso: "I need to not be scared of showing this to Ella and feel if she loves me the way she currently does and I'm going to be a father, I need to feel satisfied she's not going to call me a freak."

He came out of the bathroom and came downstairs. Ella saw his burned face, and she shrugged it off, which surprised Rodrigo with no laughter like other people he feared would when they saw his burned face. Besides, only genuine people can see what Rodrigo looked like.

Ella: "I don't care what you look like, Rodrigo; I still feel you're attractive. I'm guessing you've been afraid to show me."

Rodrigo Afonso: "Or anyone for that matter. Besides my family, you're the first person outside of them who sees this. I've mostly used my face paint to cover the burn as a trademark to not think I'm a disgusting human being."

Ella: "You're not. I like the way you are, and it doesn't matter to me, and if anyone has a problem, it's them, not you."

Rodrigo Afonso: "Let's just relax the rest of the night together and watch a romantic movie because I feel you need that, especially that intense hardcore wrestling training I did with Lee today."

Ella nodded as she did forget about Rodrigo's intense training he had been doing every day since Lee; two training wrestlers and another trainer came by to hire a wrestling school just to get Rodrigo's hardcore wrestling skills up to scratch.

Ella: "Shit, sorry for not asking you. How did it go?"

Rodrigo Afonso: "I don't understand why many wrestlers trash this kind of wrestling like you can't do the stuff in any other place of the world legally than wrestling itself. I find the Roulette championship the most challenging than even the world title. Sure, winning the world title is challenging, but not knowing what type of match you'll be in is even harder to prepare for."

Ella: "So, does this mean you enjoyed the training today like you've been the past few days?"

Rodrigo Afonso: “Yes. People who trash the whole it's a gimmick and an insult to wrestling need to shut up and take this seriously. Like, who cares if it's a gimmick title? I don't think it is at all, and if you want to be a clean wrestler, you should go and be an MMA fighter who doesn't provide weapons fighting, but that's another thing that made me become a wrestler.

Ella: "Yeah, there's really something different about wrestling how you can use weapons to beat opponents. No other sports you can do this. Anyway, I want to watch Sex and The City movie."

Rodrigo Afonso: "Fine with me."

Rodrigo kisses Ella all over as she pushes Rodrigo off her. However, she likes it; they aren't going anywhere tonight as they want to relax at home and be together, the future parents they were going to be, but in Rodrigo's case, the future is now the Roulette title and being the Olympic champion once again because despite being a wrestler now, he wasn't going to be a one-off Olympic champion without defending his gold medal.

During the week, Rodrigo had been training a lot, every day, making sure he knew what weapons were used for and what kind of matches he could put himself in, even if there were cage or hell-in-a-cell matches, even elimination chamber matches. Everything was thrown at him like a kitchen sink. He also met with his skateboarding buddies during the week, telling them about the Roulette title match he had, about Ella being his girlfriend and how they are planning to be a family due to Ella being pregnant.

So much was happening at once, but Rodrigo could not let the future of being a father distract him for the time being from capturing the Roulette title. But wrestling had been more on his mind than being a dad was.

----------------------------------

I will still gain experience regardless of the result because I'm seeking to win discussion part 2. (On-Camera)

“I got to be honest, if there's something I hate more about professional wrestling than anything, it's responding to what the opponent has to say and I'm only doing it out of respect. Because why do I need to respond to Peter about everything he said about me? Why not you know, prove it in the ring? Because that's where I prefer to do the talking to respond to opponents honestly because doing another video of Peter saying this and that about me is completely pointless, especially for me when I agree with majority of his points.

Some of it I can't back up, but do you really need to go into detail all the time who you've beaten and what not? No, because sure, some of those wins against the top guys are impressive, but the fact is I don't really care who you've beaten since you beat the dead horse over and over again to death. I'm nothing like the guys you said and I don't care if you beaten Miles, do you honestly think pointing all of the wins you had against people are going to affect me? No. Just because you beaten them and just because you beaten me the first time, doesn't mean it'll happen again.

You said it yourself you beaten Jack Washington and he's beaten you. Sure, I may not be on their level yet because I still got a lot of stuff to work on, but that's the difference between me and you. The only time I've left the house this entire week is training with my trainers and a couple of wrestlers everyday, preparing for every sort of hardcore wrestling situation I could be in, including chambers, hell-in-a-cell and cage matches. Even some deathmatches. I've been prepared for them all.

That's the thing Peter. I'm nothing like those wrestlers because all of them have had experienced wrestling before Sin City Wrestling. Sin City Wrestling is the first and only wrestling company I've ever been apart of. I'm more of a rookie than any of the wrestlers that have come in here. They are new to the company, not entirely rookies, compared to me. I respect Eddie and even you because you have done some amazing things here, but it means nothing. When I become champion, I will rarely brag about my win against you because I don't need to and I wouldn't need to brag about defending my title successfully against other wrestlers.

Heck, I barely brag about being an Olympic champion, but the reason I'm defending my Olympic medal is because I'm just like you, wanting to defend the gold medal to prove I'm still the top guy. Also just before you get onto the whole losing against you thing again, I actually lost to the same guy the next year in X-Games in the same place, but it didn't have affect on me at all. It only made me want to get better once again. See, losing again to you won't have me moaning or complaining because I will learn from this.

Sure you beat me, but is it really an achievement when you of course because of your experience to beat me in a bar brawl match when I had no hardcore experience? No, not really and you've been complaining and moaning about the lack of competition itself. I get it, you so desperate to be the longest Roulette champion in history, but the more your desperate to do so, the more you will make mistakes. Even I know that and I'm nineteen years old.

In fact, I should be the one desperate to win the title, but I'm not, but I'm not a fool for neglicting this rematch being even bigger than the first match I had because losing to you only made me more of a threat, knowing that I was faster than you and that's the only thing I have over you honestly. I'm unable to back up most of what you said which is why this whole back and forth of saying this and that is stupid and pointless.

Because I don't care what you have to say to me, I've had to ignore vile and nasty comments from fans my entire life from the skateboarding world and that's a thing I have an advantage of is I'm capable of coping with nasty and vile comments from competitors, no matter what sport it is. You said you nearly killed Eddie with a sledgehammer, knowing if you did that, you would be arrested and have lawsuit onto you.

I don't want to kill anyone, more I want to destroy you, not as desperate as you think. I may want to win, but not desperate for it because it can cost you mistakes. Something I've learned a lot from when we last fought is you never know what can throw at you like a kitchen sink, but all that matters is we're facing off for that Roulette title your so desperate to keep, so desperate to break records, but to be honest, I came closer to defeating you than any other wrestler you've fought for the title.

I believe you're ready to move on from the Roulette title to achieve greater and better things than accepting challenges from future wrestlers on the block because they are new to Sin City Wrestling. I only count wrestlers being rookies if they were like me, having no wrestling matches anywhere and proving time and time again of how underrated they are because I rather be the underdog than being an overrated wrestler that many wrestlers are around here.

I don't have much to say other than the top wrestler because I don't believe in the term best since nobody is the better wrestler as there's always someone better than you in this business, but the top wrestler will win and will be me because I bet you, when I win the Roulette title, I won't moan or complain about facing whoever Sin City Wrestling staff pick me to face for the title because I'd embrace every competition they put against me. I hope you're ready for a war because I will put my body in a lot of pain to win the title because well, I just want to be champion and it would be a shock because imagine you lost to a wrestler who's wrestling in their fifth match in history

I'm still classed as a complete rookie to the sport with only in his second hardcore match and wins the title? Be embarrassing to you so I get why you're desperate to beat me because nobody should want to lose to a rookie wrestler, but it can and will happen. See you out there, Pete because there's nothing else I can say other than to prove it in the ring.”
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 08:00:40 PM by Rodrigo Afonso »