Author Topic: Halloween Nightmare  (Read 312 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Halloween Nightmare
« on: October 26, 2018, 02:51:04 AM »
 Off Camera

A car can be seen strolling through the neighborhood where Trinity is currently living in. Two children are walking on the sidewalk with their book bags dangling off their shoulders. The windows show tree limbs swaying in the small breeze as the car comes to a soft stop at the stop sign. The driver of the car isn't easily seen due to the tint of the windows. The car starts rolling again as an old man is seen holding a green hose in his hand as he waters his wife's plants.

The car slows up as it tries to find the three bedroom home of Trinity. A door opens as a brunette steps out wearing yoga tights and a beige tank top. Her hair is tossed up into a messy bun as the passenger window rolls down. "Hey girl," the voice shouts from the driver's seat. Trinity lifts her head as the sun glares in her hazel eyes. She moves to place her hand over her eyes as a soft smile appears on her face.

"What you doin' Britt?" Trinity asks as she waves toward the car. The driver puts it into reverse, backs up an inch, then turns into the driveway. The driver parks behind a blue convertible as Trinity is standing on her lawn. The driver's side door opens as a left riding boot touches the ground followed by a right riding boot. Golden locks gleam from the sun as Trinity shakes her head.

The driver closes the door as her reflection shows Honor Wrestling alumni Brittany Olson standing by her 2008 Chevy Malibu. Her blue eyes are covered by dark sunglasses as she looks through the tint and smiles at her old friend in Trinity. "It's been a long time Britt," says Trinity. "You can say that again Taby," replies Brittany.

Trinity chuckles as Brittany was one of a few people who elected to call Trinity by her giving nickname of Taby. The two embrace in a solid hug as Brittany looks at the exterior of Trinity's new home in downtown Los Angeles, California. "I love what you have done with the place," she says with a smile. Trinity just grunts as she walks toward the front door.

"I didn't do anything but change the color from that cream to a light red," answers Taby as she opens the door. Brittany enters first, kicks off her shoes and heads toward the kitchen. Trinity follows her while gripping her mail in her hand. "So you doing anything for Halloween," wonders Britt. Trinity tosses some of the junk mail onto the far counter as she shrugs her shoulders. "Before I can think of doing anything, I have to teach this Aussie bitch with some ego trip a lesson in respect," answers Trinity. Brittany looks at her with a blank stare. "That sounds like fun," says Brittany.

"What about you Britt? Are you missing the ring?" questions Trinity as she leans against the counter top. Brittany leans across the island as she lets out a sigh. "I'm still trying to rack my brain around the merger but I'm going to be fine. I have a few opportunities with Birdcage Wrestling and Clash Wrestling. I'm more concerned about you," answers Brittany.
----------------------------------------
The words from Brittany just lingers as Trinity stares off into a distance. Her mind begins to run in so many different directions.

Concern? Why are so many of my friends concerned for me? Do they think I am just going to snap and commence a killing spree? Ever since my return to Sin City Wrestling, I have been given everything from lectures to sarcastic words of encouragement. No one seems to be sincere enough with what they have to say.

Just take last week as an example. I'm the only one who was focused but yet I once again get treated like some outsider. Sam Marlowe is one lucky bitch. She has yet another title opportunity while I am still searching for my lone rematch. I mean what do I have to do. Do I need to throw a bitch fit like Veronica Taylor? Do I need to demand title shots like Jessie Salco? Or should I just feel entitled like most of the pathetic women on the roster. No one wants to bust their ass for the reward anymore. They just expect everything to be handed to them.

I.......

-------------------------------
Off Camera

"Earth to Taby," says Brittany as she is standing beside Trinity while waving her hand in front of her face. Trinity is still staring off into space as Brittany snaps her fingers together. The snapping seems to do the trick as she shakes her head. "Hey, everything alright," wonders Brittany with a concern look on her face. Trinity nods her head as Felicity walks into the room.

Trinity is still trying to gain her composure as Felicity looks at Brittany. Brittany holds up her hand as Felicity walks closer to them. "What's going on in here?" She questions with a hint of anger in her voice. It's more towards Felicity as she hasn't been able to trust Brittany after she left Trinity alone four years ago. "Nothing is going on," says Brittany. "Uh-huh," mumbles Felicity. She places a hand underneath Trinity's chin as Brittany looks at her. "Nothing happened," repeats Brittany.

Felicity ignores this as she looks directly into Trinity's eyes. "Did you have it again?" she asks as Trinity nods her head. "Did she have what?" questions a confused Brittany. Felicity turns her head towards Brittany. Brittany looks at her as Trinity slowly begins to take some deep breaths. "This no longer concerns you Brittany," says Felicity. "Bullshit," shouts Brittany as she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

Felicity looks back at Trinity. "Do want to head to the back room?" asks Felicity as Trinity nods her head. Without saying anything more, Felicity helps Trinity walk towards the back room as Brittany just looks on with more confusion filling her face.
------------------------------------
The door opens up as a video camera is set up in the middle of the room. The lights are set in the right areas as Felicity moves toward the camera. She looks it over to make sure nothing is wrong with it. As she is doing this, Trinity is standing in the closet looking at the many different leather jackets hanging inside it. She pulls down a dark purple leather jacket, tosses it over the back of a small metal chair and moves toward the drawer. She opens the bottom drawer where her jeans are located and she pulls out a pair with holes in both knees. She then pulls out a t-shirt as Felicity looks over at her.

Felicity nods her head as Trinity quickly changes her outfit. She pops the collar on her leather jacket before stepping in front of the camera. She takes a minute to collect her thoughts as Felicity hovers her finger over the record button. Trinity gives her a signal as she presses the button.

Halloween. The one holiday where people can dress up in whatever they want just to relive their childhood. Halloween is also the time where we as humans lose our minds while watching a slasher film that we probably have seen a thousand times. There is just something about scaring the shit out of people that makes me happy. However, there are some who probably think they are scary.

I'm sure Twisted Sister is enjoying this time of the month because she can finally be amongst her own kind. She is a raving lunatic but no one truly gives a crap about her anyway. I mean she does mind her own business unless that business involves her. I know this will sound so strange but Evie Baang could learn a thing or two from Twisted Sister.

Like for example, sticking your nose in my business when it had nothing to do with you. When I first made my open challenge, I wanted to work my way up the ladder toward a championship opportunity. It's amazing how you think I was just using that to challenge you. What? Do you really need the attention that badly? Are you worried because Dani Weston is the better Aussie that you will soon be an after thought? Or is it because you feel that you're getting overshadowed by your own husband?

Trinity chuckles a little while running her fingers through her hair.

I do understand where you are coming from Evie. I have been working my ass off to try and keep myself from getting swept up with jealousy. Before you go off, let me make this clear. I am by no means jealous of you because one I wouldn't want to marry Ben Jordan since he isn't my type. Second, I don't need a relationship to define who I am as a person or as a professional. Now you, I can tell you need that relationship because without there is no real reason for you to keep going on.

I bet you wouldn't even give two shits on being the roulette champion if that relationship ever goes sour. Who would you blame? Would you blame yourself? No. Based on your past experiences with men, you blame your problems on everyone else. Like how you blame me for being annoying but you should be thanking me. Before this ordeal, no one was really talking about Evie Baang. In fact, you had become irrelevant since my return. Mainly because you have become so complacent with your role. You haven't tried to get noticed. You were more than happy to hide in the background.

That was until your ego thought I was challenging you. After a few weeks, I have changed my mind. At first, I didn't want to challenge you until I was ready but seeing how you demanded this special challenge with me. I should return the favor by questioning your motives. If you were a true fighting champion then you would put that strap on the line this week. Once again, you are anything but a fighting champion. I know you think this is going to be an easy victory because I'm not on your level. That is according to you.

Trinity changes her stance.

According to me, I am anything but a cake walk. If you want to beat me then you will earn it. However you had better pay close attention to all the preview match write ups because they understand just how tough I am inside the ring. I am a beast. I don't give up. I never quit. You may knock me down but I will get right back up. When I do, I will strike with multiple strikes that will leave you speechless.

If my strikes don't get you, then my ability of turning you into a human pretzel will get you. Reading your bio, I know wrestlers who wrestle with a submission style is your Achilles heel. So I really hope you thought this one through otherwise you could be seeing me at High Stakes as well as Sam Marlowe. However I know that anything can happen in SCW so I am prepared for anything. The Scooby gang won't even be able to solve the mystery to why you underestimated one of the most dangerous strikers on the roster.

You will need a miracle to survive the onslaught that I deliver. I doubt you can match my heart, my determination and my dedication to this company. You have no idea what I am capable when inside the ring. You may have seen my last few matches but know that pales in comparison to what I plan to do to you.

You see, you might think this is going to be another dreamy night for you. You probably already picture yourself standing over me. However, the reality will be me standing over you. That will be your Halloween Nightmare.