Author Topic: Wandering...  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
Wandering...
« on: November 15, 2014, 11:24:21 PM »

What a show Climax Control was, I had the pleasure of watching it from a fancy ass suite the whole night. I saw some very interesting talent, and some talent that wasn't exactly the greatest. Nonetheless it was a great show, I was pretty excited that I had just signed a contract with Sin City Wrestling... and I am sure they were even happier to have me on their roster.

"What to do now though....?"

I thought to myself as I walked around the backstage area, my hands in the pockets of my jeans, taking a few steps, looking around, checking everything out. I turned a corner, bumping right into someone who wasn't paying attention to where they were walking.

| Andrew Watts |
"Woah, what the... wait a second, what are you doing here?"

When I saw who I bumped into I shook my head. The face was familiar, but why was this person in a Sin City Wrestling arena? I arched an eyebrow, placing my arms on my hips as I stared forward at...

TBC - Mikah
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:29:45 PM by Watts »
>

Wins |16| Losses |3| Draws |0|

2015 Blast from the Past Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion
(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
Joshua Acquin - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Wandering...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 11:53:01 PM »
 <Center>\'user
    The blonde bombshell tucked her long blonde locks behind her ears as she looked at the man standing in front of her.  She let the smile grace her face as she adjusted the top of her turquoise dress, which hugged her slender figure and cut off just below her butt.  Her eyes looked him over for a moment before placing a hand on her slender hip as she tilted her head to the side, her eyes had a mischievous glint in them.

;;Mikah  "Well, if it isn't Andrew Watts.  I thought you disappeared when Uncensored closed.  Or married that...bimbo you were dating."

She looked at him again, a smirk still playing on her face.  It was true, they both had been apart of the company that had closed its doors roughly two and a half months ago.  Were they friendly in Uncensored?  No, but then again, Mikah wasn't one to socialize with people she cared nothing about.

;;Mikah  "And here you are in SCW, the company that I just signed with...along Gavin.  What a...coincidence."

She leans against the wall with her other hip, her eyes still on him almost as if she didn't trust him.  But that would probably be accurate as the only person she trusted at the moment in time was one Gavin Stephens.  It wasn't that she didn't like Andrew Watts, she just didn't care enough to see if he was trustworthy.  But she'd be social...enough for the moment.  After all, he did spend Thursday night in a bar with her fiance.

;;Mikah  "It was really nice of you to take Gavin out the other night, I'm sure he appreciated it too.  I mean after all, why would he want to stay in a house when we weren't talking.  Although, just to make sure  you know it, if it happens again and you two end up in jail, I am NOT bailing you two out."

She smiled at him before flipping her hair over her shoulder before looking at him.

;;Mikah  "Got it?  Otherwise, they'll be more fight and I really, really don't like fighting with my fiance."

She smirked at him as she awaited his response.

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
Wandering...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 11:59:11 PM »

All I could think to myself right now was that she was really talking my ear off, I haven't even had the chance to blink... you know, just so I don't miss anything important. I chuckled at her comments as I nodded my head, running my hand back through my hair as she finally stopped talking, and I got a chance to reply.

| Andrew Watts |
"Yeah... you don't have to worry about that there blondie. One, we didn't do anything that would get us arrested, I mean... as far as anyone there saw, it was self defense. And two, if I did ever get arrested, don't worry... I doubt you'd be my one call."

I shrugged a shoulder, placing my hands back at my hips as I continued to stare forward at Mikah. She was quite the character, definitely bossy, but at least she wasn't a pushover like some women.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:01:13 AM by Watts »
>

(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Wandering...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 12:13:04 AM »

\'user

Mikah sucked in a deep breath as she tried not to give the man a look that would kill.  She didn't mean that she would even think of bailing Andrew out because that would be weird.  She narrowed her eyes at him a bit before giving him a dirty look.  He wasn't dumb, she knew that.  But then again, he did face Wesley Phoenix and almost lost.

;;Mikah  "You know what I meant, Andrew.  Don't get my fiance thrown in jail because more than likely, I won't bail him out and then it will be all your fault.  And then it will be all tense in my house."

She lightened up a bit before adjusting the short skirt of her dress before looking at Andrew once more.  She looked around before looking back at Andrew.

;;Mikah  "So, where's that little bimbo girl you were dating the last time I saw you?  I thought you and her were pretty serious."

She looked at him, waiting for his response.

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
Wandering...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 12:26:28 AM »

I shake my head, man this one was super overprotective of Gavin, I forgot just how obsessed she was. I sighed, shaking my head as I replied.

| Andrew Watts |
"Don't worry about your boy, he's old enough and he can handle himself... he makes his own decisions."

I lean my left shoulder against a nearby wall as I cock my head at Mikah, I was surprised she even remembered the "bimbo" I was dating.

| Andrew Watts |
"Her... wow, I am surprised you even remember that. That didn't work out, she just... wasn't my type, shit happens."

I smile as I push myself off of the wall, placing my hands back at my hips as I stare forward at Mikah.
>

(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Wandering...
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 01:06:22 AM »

\'user

She laughed at him as he told her that Gavin was a big boy and could take care of himself.  She knew that he was old enough to make his own choices but Mikah has never seen the man drunk, so she didn't have any idea what he would do given his choices when he was abbreviated.  She looks at Andrew and shakes her head a little bit.  He didn't get it; Gavin and Leighton were the only two people that she really had in her life.  They were her only family and here he was stating that Gavin could handle himself.  That was never the question or the statement; she was informing him that she wasn't going to be there to bail him out of jail because she would most likely think it served him right.

;;Mikah  "Do all men think the way you do?  Because if so, thank God that the world is not made up entirely of the male species."

She sent him a smile.  She didn't know if she believed that or not but she was definitely going to tell Andrew that.  She leaned completely against the wall, her stiletto heels starting to make her feet hurt just a little bit.

;;Mikah  "How could I not remember that?  It was all that was talked about behind the scenes or even on the scenes, really.  Thalie and Watts and Wesley Phoenix.  Main storyline right there.  Now hopefully that Phoenix kid doesn't show up here, I don't know if I can handle being in the same company as him again."

She smiled at him before shrugging her shoulders.  She knew things and she remembered things that people wouldn't peg her to remember.  Her memory was better than most people's and she didn't want to admit it.  But of course, like everybody she had her secrets and demons.

She looked down at her dress before looking back at Watts, waiting to see if he had anything else to say to her.

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
Wandering...
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 01:26:23 AM »

I smirk, a slight laugh as I cross my arms across my chest. She had a decent memory, talking about shit that I had basically forgotten.

| Andrew Watts |
"Wesley Phoenix, what a joke... I am sure that guy is flipping burgers at a McDonalds by now. He had very little chance at having a career in wrestling... and any chance that he had, I CRUSHED it."

I smile as I nod my head, still staring straight ahead at the blonde bombshell standing before me. She still looked as good as she did in Uncensored.

| Andrew Watts |
"So... you are still looking pretty in shape, did you check out the card for the next Climax Control? I skimmed it, but now that I think about it I am pretty sure I saw your name somewhere?"

I ask her with a questioned look on my face, arching an eyebrow as I await a reply.
>

(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Wandering...
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 08:27:26 PM »

\'user

She looks at him, her eyes showing no real emotion, nothing that would give him any clue as to what she was feeling or thinking at that given moment.  He was pretty sure of himself, that was for sure but so was she.  She picked at an imaginary piece of lint on her dress before looking down the desolate hallways.  She could see why he was just standing around talking to her and she could see why she was allowing him to; there was absolutely nobody else around.

;;Mikah  "You're giving him too much credit, Andrew.  He probably can't even flip burgers at a McDonald's; the spatula is probably too much for him.  It's not like he has an IQ higher than 67.  Maybe that's why he couldn't ever get anything right in Uncensored, including your little ex flame's name.  Or that her name had too many different pronunciations, either way."

She wasn't one to talk when it came to names; her name has more than three pronunciations.  And almost everybody got it wrong.  It drove her crazy that nobody got it right but she wasn't the one that picked her name, her mother did.  She hoped that people knew how to pronounce her daughter's name as it was getting more attention to it, thanks to the actress Leighton Meester.  She pulls herself out of her reviere before turning her eyes to Andrew as he stood in front of her.

;;Mikah  "And yes, I'm booked on the next card.  Against some chick named Cynthia.  Should be interesting.  And I already saw that you were booked as well as Gavin.  Interesting matches is all I have to say about that."

She ran her hand through her blonde locks before moving over to a table that was situated against the wall and hopped up onto it, crossing her left leg over her right.  She was curious to see what was going to happen next.

Anybody may reply