Author Topic: - There is no place like home  (Read 952 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- There is no place like home
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:21:15 AM »
 “It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong”
Feels like Home by Chantel Kreviazuk

There’s no place like home… there’s no place like home… there’s no place like home and home is finally where Odette had found herself. After a long and painful 22 hour flight and a four hour and forty-six minute drive home the feeling of her head hitting the familiar pillow brought an over exaggerated smile across her face. She was home at last, pulling the thick warm doona up over her bare shoulders Odette snuggled herself into her own bed. Sure she had a house in City of Sin that she had grown to love and adore, but nothing on this earth felt as good as the feeling of her own nest egg. Letting out a deep breath Odette felt cleansed her mind for was clear of all thoughts, her body was now completely at ease her sense of belonging had been fulfilled. She was now at peace with herself, all of the excitement, the nervousness the fear, the anger, the doubt and the pain had been washed entirely away. Taking one last deep sigh her eyes closed and she was still for the first time in months she was truly asleep.

“Cowgirls don't cry
Ride, baby, ride
Lessons of life are going to show you in time
Soon enough you’re gonna know why
It's gonna hurt every now and then
If you fall get back on again
Cowgirls don't cry”
Cow girls don’t cry – Brooks and Dunn

“What do you mean your cattle got out again?”

Her voice was filled with anger.

“I understand what a break out is Nicolas, when will you ever learn to fix your fences?”

What an idiot she thought to herself as she continued to grip the white telephone up to her ear, a sigh left her parted lips as this was not how she envisioned her first day at home.

“I’ll Rally the troops but this is the last time Nicolas I can promise you, the next time your cattle step foot onto Ryder Country I’ll personally make sure they get tagged as Ryder Cattle you understand me?”

A long pause she was initiated fiddling with the phone cord between her fingers a soft smirk crossed her face.

“I’ve warned you plenty of times Nico this time it’s a guarantee”

Toying with the obviously distressed gentleman on the other end of the phone Odette lightly chuckled.

“Quit your bitchin’ or I won’t bother to help you… you truly are the thorn in my side Nicolas. Do you want to do this on bike or horse?”

Please say bike, please say bike, please say bike. Odette was craving the feeling of a throaty engine between her thighs… wait what?

“Okay fine, I’ll saddle up Princess… so much for macho cowboy”

Sadness filled her heart she really wanted to be back on her original Honda CRF 250.

“Of course I know how to ride a horse you Galah, just let me brush my teeth and change my clothes and I’ll be there”

The voice on the other end of the phone was a rushed mumble

“I assure you Nicolas it would not be sensible of me to ride a horse in my dressing gown you’re just going to have to wait”

Some more rushed mumbling was heard as Odette playfully tugged on the phone cord she was going to let Nicolas sweat over this.

“Nico don’t give yourself a heart attack, I’ll be like five to ten minutes promise”

More like thirty Odette whispered to herself

“I didn’t say anything… look are we going to do this thing or not? Because the more you’re telling me how important this is the more time you’re wastin’”

Odette placed the phone gently back down on the hook and took off at the speed of lightning to go get ready. She was eager to get back to nature and take in the sights of her massive back yard all 89 acres of it. After a quick shower, doing her hair, makeup and getting dressed Odette bounded down the three steps inside her massive glass house. Scooting across the shiny timber floor with her socks she slid past her kitchen finally making it to the front door. Gripping on to the door handle Odette swung her massive door open just as she was about to take a step outside into the fresh air Ms Rocky Mountains appeared from behind the wooden door startling Miss Ryder.

“Holy cow where the hell did you come from?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “Hello to you to Odette”

With her hands over her heart Odette playfully faked a ‘heart attack’ as she looked Rocky up and down.

“What on earth are you doing here?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “well Mark and Christian asked me to come out to your um… well oasis out here in the middle of nowhere to track down and get the real scoop on who the real Odette Nicole Ryder is?”

Running her right hand through her long brown hair Odette smirked her eyes scanned down Rocky’s body, she was dressed in long pair of ripped jeans and a blue flannelette t-shirt that was tied up in a bow neatly under her breasts.

“Ah Mark’s checking up on me I assume, worried that I would return home and then not make it back in time for Into the Void…. Smart man”

Joking with Rocky Odette out stretched her hands and took the big black suitcase that was beside Ms Mountains, pulling it inside her house she left it at the front door.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I hope you don’t mind that I’ll be staying out here? Your choice of living arrangements is at least three hours away from the closest Bed and breakfast”

“I don’t mind at all Rocky feel free to make yourself at home, although sorry to cut right to the chase but do you by any chance know how to ride a horse?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “of course I do Odette why do you ask?”

A cheeky grin danced on the lips of Odette as she stepped out of her house once more and shut the door behind her. Reaching up to the hat rack that was drilled into the brick wall behind her Odette grabbed two straw cowboy hats.

“Well if you want to know who the real O N R is you’re going to have to keep up, it isn’t all sunshine and lolly pops when I’m home Rocky there is always work to be done”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I see and what are we doing this morning?”

Placing her straw cowboy hat on top of her head Odette laughed and licked her glossy lips.

“Well this morning we get the joy of rounding up my neighbours cattle and getting them off my land”

Placing the extra hat on top of Rocky’s head Odette watched as Rocky adjusted it to fit on her head right as she slid her feet into a pair of white leather riding boots.

“Well now you really do look the part don’t you?”

Miss Ryder jumped down off her front deck area and started to walk off. Rocky had no other choice but to follow quickly adjusting her jeans as she lightly jogged to catch up with Odette. Pulling out from her back pocket a tiny video recorder no bigger than a digital camera Miss Rocky Mountains had defiantly come here for business and not for pleasure.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “Odette why on earth do you choose to live here? Of all places you’re in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothing there is literally no one around for miles on end…”

Stopping dead in her tracks Odette lifted her right hand up to signal Rocky to stop walking and talking.

“You hear that Rocky?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I can’t hear anything Odette”

Rocky was looking around she seemed on edge like she was in movie and they were trapped out in the middle of nowhere and some one hears a noise than someone gets eaten or something a little like that.

“It’s silence complete utter silence… all I can hear is the wind, the soft sounds of animals far off into the distance and the soft humming of tractors roaring to life in the fields. Take a look around Rocky what do you see? There is nothing but endless rolling hills covered in luscious green grass, cows, sheep, horses and a bright clear blue sky… why wouldn’t you want to live here? Why wouldn’t you want to own a bit of land you can escape on?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I guess it has a rustic charm about it”

Walking off again Odette headed off towards the big brown barn

“It has more that rustic charm Rocky this is my home I was born and raised here when my family wasn’t off travelling America to fulfil my two brothers’ motocross dreams. There is nothing in this world that means more to me than this”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “speaking of your family where are they now?”

Placing her hands inside her back pockets of her black skinny jeans Odette continued to walk with Rocky now by her side.

“My family are still here in Oz my parents own a winery in the hunter valley so that’s where they live now, Tristan and his wife live at least 20 clicks down the highway and Rhys lives in Western Australia working in the whole mining boom crap that seems to be taking over this nation.”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “so do you just rent this off your parents or?”

“I own it ever square inch of it and no it wasn’t some family hand me down, when I use to ride motocross for a living I won a few chick tournaments got a few sponsorships did a spread for the Australian Version of playboy… worked hard played harder and got enough coin underneath my belt to hand to my parents where they were tossing and turning if they should sell the joint and trust me I didn’t get no family discount either”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “how many motocross events did you exactly win?”

“About 80 give or take no big deal really I have been racing since I was five”

Looking to her right up at Rocky Odette couldn’t help but laugh as Rocky was shooing away flies with both of her hands.

“You’ll get used to them or if not your Aussie salute will be perfected by the time you go to leave”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to them”

Laughing at her again Odette and Rocky had finally reached the barn; not wasting any more time Odette took a set of keys out of her front pocket and jingled them around in her hand. Finally finding the key she was after she slid it into the padlock and opened it. Hooking the padlock into a hole on the side of the timber shed Odette pushed the two big barn doors open. Rocky’s eyes widened as the doors were slowly opened as two big horses stood ready and waiting at the entrance, approaching them with caution Rocky followed Odette’s instructions.  

Ms Rocky Mountains – “please don’t tell me you keep them locked up while you’re away?”

Screwing her nose up at Rocky’s question Odette got a bit on the defensive as she placed the reins on both of the horses as Rocky just admired at how well looked after they looked.

“Of course not… there was a monstrous storm last night and these two my dear are just whipper snappers so they would have bolted for the hills at the sound of cracking thunder.”

Nodding her head Rocky seemed to understand what was coming out of Odette’s mouth.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “shot gun the black one”

Raising an eyebrow at Rocky she couldn’t help but to giggle

“As you wish you’ll have to watch him tho Frog here can get a little bit jumpy”

Patting the big black horse down that was in front of her Odette rested her forehead on his nose, scratching behind his ears. Motioning for Rocky to come over and introduce herself to Frog Odette backed away slowly as Rocky timidly stroked Frog’s nose. Walking over to the bigger honey tanned horse Odette lightly patted him before jumping up and lifting herself on to him. Now sitting up on top of the larger horse Odette whistled over to Rocky, while reaching over towards the side of the barn and grabbing two stock whips tossing one of them over to Rocky.

“we doin’ this today or not?”

Insert trademark cheeky grin here from Odette as Rocky caught the whip in her right hand.

“There are some wine barrels over there if you need assistance getting up?”

Rocky smirked and wasted very little time in jumping up and sliding onto Frog’s back, getting herself positioned on him correctly she held on to the leather reins. Odette watched on amused Rocky appeared to have done this before.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “so if my horse is called frog what’s his name?”

Pointing over towards the horse Odette was on she bit down on her bottom lip.

“Flicker”

Ms Rocky Mountains –“really?”

“No I’m just shitting with you; it’s Trigger… because when you’re riding him you instantly get nervous like your finger is on a trigger”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “how long have you had these horses for?”

“About six months we found them, their called Australian Brumbies… pretty sick when we took them in so we fed them up treated their wounds and they never really wanted to leave after that”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “aren’t brumbies just wild untameable horses?”

Nodding her head Odette smiled down towards Rocky

“You better hold on Ms Mountains because this is going to turn very man from the Snowy River”

Rocky Mountains seemed confused by Odette’s last statement, checking her pockets to make sure she had her recorder Rocky signalled to Odette she was ready to go.

“Just out of curiosity why did they send you all the way to Aussie Land and not Scott?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “Mark and Christian seem to think that if Scott came down under than well…”

“He’d go down underah?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “to put it politely if that’s what you want to call it than yes…”

Adjusting her straw cowboy hat Odette just laughed and rolled her tongue off her white teeth

“Figures”

Gently but firmly Odette tapped her right foot into the side of Trigger and clicked her tongue off her teeth getting his attention, tugging up on his reins Odette gently tapped his body once more with her foot and off they went like a bull at a gate. Rocky looked on for a brief moment before following suit.

“I will not Bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away”
I will not Bow by Breaking Benjamin

Opening back up we find Odette and Rocky sitting reclined lawn chairs underneath the awning from Odette’s rectangle glass house. The two bombshells had a cold drink in their hands as they both looked out over the valleys a late afternoon storm was brewing near the horizon. Looking over towards Rocky Odette smiled although she didn’t know Rocky from a bar of soap she felt like she could be herself around her, raising her empty right hand up and over the back of the chair she sunk into it deeply. She was now sporting a pair of black short shorts made of denim and a skin tight Kid Rock t-shirt, her long unmanageable hair was out and tangled blowing in the heated Queensland breeze. Rocky sipped on her drink as she watched the storm roll in her water in one hand but her recorder in the other, she was decked out in a short summery yellow dress even though it was winter in Australia it was still warm enough to get away with summer clothing. Rocky Mountains turned to face Odette and hit record button on her video recorder.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “so Odette what are your thoughts about the upcoming super card Into the Void?”

Odette knew that it was only a matter of time before her train of thought would be derailed by Rocky, she wasn’t mad she understood that Ms Mountains’ indeed had a job to do.

“I think that the Sin City Wrestling fans are in for a real treat and one hell of a ride”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I can’t disagree with you there, but more importantly how are you feeling going into the biggest match of your career so far?”

Odette hadn’t stopped since last Climax Control to think about the fact that her match at Into the Void would be the biggest in her little wrestling life yet.

“Nervous yet excited… it’s a huge deal for me Rocky not only is it my debut match on a super card, it’s also my first championship opportunity but it’s also my biggest match to date since becoming a professional wrestler. There are so many feelings that are swimming around in my head right not it’s hard to put my finger on just one. I’m just very glad and thankful that I have Carly Athens by my side to help me through this whirlwind journey”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “did you ever think that Carly and you would find yourself in the finals?”

Taking a sip from her chilled water Odette looked back over at the storm that was approaching before turning her attention back on Rocky.

“Expect the unexpected that’s what I’ve always been told, I don’t think many people gave Carly and I a chance when this tournament first came to light but now look at us. Dirty Country is in the finals baybay”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “Dirty Country I like it, how did you come up with that?”

Smiling wildly Odette wasted no time in responding

“Well I’m dirty and she’s country”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “Dirty?”

“Apparently so… Kittie, Brandi, Cookie and Carly often tell me the words that come out of my mouth are filthy. But I believe I’m dirty because of my love of dirt bike riding and the outdoors. Of course we are going to get lame arse remarks about having the word dirty in our tag team name but none of that will matter when Carly and I are holding the gold come Into the void”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “How are you and Carly functioning as a team?”

“At the beginning we didn’t know each other and to be completely honest with you Carly and I are still getting to know each other were still getting understand what we are like and how we should conduct ourselves in the ring. Don’t forget that Carly and I roughly started out in Sin City Wrestling at the same time we have about the same experience in the ring but as far as functioning together as a team I think we are nailing it so far, Carly lets me be me and I let her be herself there is no power struggle for dominance in our team there is no immature battle of who is the best it’s just two country girls havin’ a laugh and kickin’ some arse”

Bringing the glass of water to her lips once more Odette waited on for her next question.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “how are you feeling about having to face Brandi and Cookie?”

Odette knew this was going to come up and she hated it, lowering her head she continued on.

“It’s a bitch… I love Cookie and I love Brandi there isn’t a thing in this world I wouldn’t do for them and they are the type of girls that would give you the shirts of their backs if you were in a time of need. I understand that this is business and that it was only a matter of time before I would have to face them in some type of form, but to have to face them at Into the Void and for the tag team championships I think Carly and I have stumbled ourselves into a David and Goliath type of battle.”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “How so?”

“Well look how well Cookie and Brandi work together as a team they are smart, funny, speedy as hell, powerful athletic women that do whatever it takes to win their matches and keep the fans happy. Brandi and Cookie are rough as guts type of fighters who will use their power to their advantage not only that but have you seen how tall Cookie is?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “most people when they comment on Cookie they don’t talk about her height… they talk about her wei…”

Odette cut her off with a raised index finger and her strong Australian accent

“Let me guess her weight? Well I’m not like the other bombshells Rocky. I can appreciate a good girl with a big heart and an even bigger personality. I’m not going to sit here and bad mouth Cookie on her appearance or mock her I love Cookie for who she is and what she stands for”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I’m sorry Odette I didn’t mean it to sound like I was insulting Cookie”

Running her free hand through her tangled mess she called hair Odette was trying to remain focused.

“I’m just sick to death of hearing people say that Cookie isn’t a threat because of her size, Cookie in my eyes is the biggest threat in this match.”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “pun intended?”

Odette just flashed her green eyes up at Rocky and continued she seemed a little cranky.

“Anyways at any time Cookie could easily stop me dead in my tracks pick me up shake me like a rag doll and slam me to the ground and what can I do about it? Nothing absolutely nothing… Carly and I will just have to play it smart when it comes to Into the Void”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “how do you plan on doing that?”

“Well Rocky a true tag team never gives out it tactics all I’m going to say is that our match could quite possibly steal the show in terms of the Bombshell matches, so the bombshell championship is up for grabs on the night? Trust me when I say that Brandi, Cookie, Carly and I are going to put on such a show will have the crowd on their feet the whole damn time this isn’t a promise it’s a guarantee”

Laughing lightly she seemed to have lost her hint of anger.

“Even though we are all friends our match at Into the Void is going to have more thrills and spills in it than a demolition derby. Brandi and Cookie aren’t going to take it easy on Carly and myself and I’m grateful for that I want them at their best and I have a feeling Carly and I are going to get them at their very best… you see everyone wants a piece of gold Rocky and for me to get to a championship reign without losing one match in my Sin City Wrestling career will be an honour”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “aren’t you the slightest bit worried that you are the only highflyer in this match? Carly is at least a brawler and will be able to somewhat predict what Brandi and Cookie might be thinking”

“If you're implying that I might be the weak link in Dirty Country coming into the super card I’m highly offended. So what I might not be a brawler Rocky? All that matter is that I’ll be up in Brandi and Cookie’s face, getting all up in their business and hopefully showing these brawlers a thing or two about how to fly.”

Pushing the fly away strands of hair out of her face Odette’s green eyes were fixed on Rocky’s she knew Rocky was just doing her job, she was damn good at it too. Odette just hated being seen as the weakling in dirty country. She could stand being called a rookie or an underdog but she hated being called weak she had been through too much in her life to be considered weak.

Ms Rocky Mountains –“Other people are whispering that your focus will not be on the match come the super card not only because you have to face Brandi and Cookie but because you seem to have given a certain backstage reporter your full attention…”

“Is that a question or a statement Rocky?”

Sigh

“My relationship with Mr Oliver is no one’s business other than mine and Scott’s. If someone is going to slander me saying that my focus isn’t on the match they need to take a good hard look at themselves, if anything Scott is the extra motivation that I need going into this match because all know that when I win Scott wins too”

Winking towards Rocky’s video camera Odette played with the bottom of her top and Rocky adjusted her seating and fixed up her dress that was riding high up her thighs.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “is there anything else you would like to add before that storm rolls right it?”

A crack of thunder echoed throughout Ryder Country almost like it was on cue, Odette just sat there peacefully as the wind picked up around them.

“I have plenty to add starting with Cookie, Cookie I can promise you diva that I will not go easy on you sure your demeanour your performance and the way you handle yourself inside and outside of the ring sometimes shocks the living daylights out of me. I give you my word that I will bring my very best to Into The Void like you would want me to. But if you think for one moment you’re going to back that juicy caboose up and attempt to Pie face me you have another thing coming, I mean I love you girl but I will simply not let it happen. You have steadily become one of my closest friends here in SCW so you know I’m going to enjoy watching yourself and Brandi take on Carly and myself after all I’m a fan of the Party girls and I’m still waiting on getting my party girl colours. I want you to know I will not under estimate you and you have my full attention come the super card but as much as you frighten the complete stuffing out of me I will not back down I will not give up and I will not stop until Carly and I are holding those belts up high above our heads”

Licking her lips Odette continued as flashes of lightning decorated the night sky and thunder rolled through the hills of her farm.

“Brandi, Brandi, Brandi where do I begin? This all started with you offering to take me out for drinks after the show and drowning me in shots I love you girl even though my liver tells me your bad news and to stay away. Don’t think for one minute I have missed you out or that I’m not worried about what you will do to me because I am, I’ve seen the way you handle yourself in the ring and I’m very excited about being able to face you sure it’s not one on one but nevertheless. I know from the deepest parts of my body that you are going to bring it at Into the Void and dominate this match like no other. You want the gold but so do I and if it means that we the sisters of shots have to put our friendship on hold for one match then so be it. But when it’s all said and done and IF you and Cookie get your hands raised in victory I’ll be standing up clapping you on. But like I said to Cookie if you even think about putting your weapons of mass destruction on my face and try to use them as ear warmers… well let me just tell you I have one hell of a surprise in store for you baby girl and trust me I think everyone is going to want to see this. I’m going to do everything in my power to stay out of that predicament though”

Another round of lightning and thunder cracked over the Odette’s glass house but she still didn’t seem disturbed, Rocky Mountains on the other hand was looking around noticing how dark it had gotten. The breeze was picking up and the wind chimes along the patio were moving freely giving a soft tone almost to the promotional.

“Now last but definitely not least my beautiful tag team partner Carly Athens. I want you to know that I will do whatever I can to keep us in this competition; I know people might be questioning my loyalty as we head into another match with some of my closest friends, but you have my word that my loyalty lies with you and winning those damn tag team titles. If we could start this from scratch and pick our tag team partners I would have still begged and pleaded to get you. As we enter Into the Void and continue along our path to hopefully capturing the gold the closer we will get and the tighter our bond will grow. Consider this Carly we are now in a type of partnership that in the wrestling world is almost the same as a marital bond so I just want you to know that I respect you and will do anything to make sure you are happy, I mean happy wife happy life right? As of tonight you have my word that up until Into the Void I will only focus on training and preparing myself for the super card because I do not want to disappoint anyone, not you, not Brandi or Cookie, not myself and definitely not the fans. As of tonight there will only be one thing on my mind and that is…”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “Smokin’ Stoner?”

Odette laughed like a little school girl before regaining her composure that had just been caught singing out loud to the backstreet boys, even the sound of his nickname made her blush.

“Let me finish please Ms Mountains… now where was I? As of tonight there will only be one thing on my mind and that is capturing the Bombshell tag team championships with my best friend Carly Athens. No matter how many times Brandi or Cookie push me down or think that they have me beaten I will get back up again I will not take no for an answer I will not accept anything less than victory. Carly and I deserve this, we need this so mark my words Rocky we’re going to get this I don’t know how, I don’t know when but come Into the Void there will be an opening and Carly or I will embrace it and we till topple the party girls”

An almighty crack of thunder roared as Rocky Mountains switched off her video camera; the sound of rain hitting a tin roof was heard as she got up off her chair and went to walk towards the front door.

“Caught in the eye of a storm
Did the heavens just open and fall?
We are caught in the eye of a storm”
Caught in the eye of a storm by Bullet for my Valentine

Ms Rocky Mountains – “are you coming inside Odette? We are going to get soaked out here in a minute…”

Waving Rocky off with her right hand Odette sat there with her eye glued to the storm that was now above them, she loved watching the lightning and listening to the thunder it brought her odd satisfaction. Licking her lips her body was covered in Goosebumps as the wind and the rain sprinkled onto her tanned skin, she felt at ease yet so alive.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “I think you should really come inside Mark and Christian don’t want you to get a cold before heading into the super card”

Closing her eyes she sighed before rocking herself up and out of her wooden chair.

“I guess your right… now what do you feel like for dinner?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “anything your cooking sweet heart, I have a promo to finish editing so we can get it up and running for you”

“Don’t forget to give the boss man a call and let them know I’m coming back”

Odette just smirked as Rocky nodded her head as if to say ‘yeah yeah’

“What you can’t tell me you don’t love it here? And you that your excited about going home tomorrow? Because I know it would be a lie”

Following Rocky into her house Odette looked back at the storm once more soaking it all in it was going to be a wild one, as she turned around to look at Rocky a deafening crack of thunder rolled causing Ms Mountains, to jump from her skin.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “are you sure we are safe here? I mean your house is literally made of glass”

“We will be fine I’ve seen worse but tonight’s storm does look like a good one”

As another lashing of thunder and lightning echoed throughout Odette’s house and Rocky jumped again causing Odette to laugh

“Are you going to be right tonight honey? Or do we need to share a bed?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “What is your deal do you have a thing for reporters or something?”

Licking her lips Rocky pouted at Odette

“Just the male one sorry Rocky no cuddling for you tonight”

She really did turn everything people spoke about into naughty talk; winking at Rocky they shared a laugh.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “that’s not what I was implying”

“sure, sure”

Odette was joking the fact her tongue was being poked out of her mouth was a good sign of it, Rocky just shook her head and laughed as the two bombshells walked into the kitchen.

Ms Rocky Mountains – “you do know if you’re interested in Stoner in real life all you have to do is ask me and I’ll put in a good word for you?”

“Do you eat chicken?”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “don’t ignore me; I’m trying to help you”

“I don’t need help with my sex life Mountains, I’m a big girl I’ll cope”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “okay but if you change your mind I have his number”

Showing Odette Scott Oliver’s number on the screen of her IPhone Rocky smiled brightly. Odette took out her IPhone and fumbled around with it for a few seconds before showing Rocky Mountains the screen

“And lookie here so do I, so if I did want to act upon any feelings I supposedly have I’m more than sure I would”

Ms Rocky Mountains – “you’re so mysterious”

Walking off Odette had dinner on her mind while Rocky had a promo to get up and running for the avid Sin City Wrestling fans, looking at Scott’s name on her phone once more she smiled. Flicking off his name Odette quickly sent a group message to Brandi, Cookie and Carly

Promo is about to go up bitches just a heads up that I love you and whatever is said is just business =) I’ll see your mugs in 48 hours so we can party like there is no tomorrow xoxo O Ryder

Quickly checking her twitter Odette laughed at a few tweets and sent one to Scott Oliver and one to Kittie before retreating into her walk in pantry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:38:52 AM by Odette Ryder »
>