Author Topic: Scouting -- the Surf Boys way!  (Read 849 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
Scouting -- the Surf Boys way!
« on: June 07, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »
 Sunday June 3...Climax Control

Wyatt is celebrating in the ring. From out of the crowd, Tom Dudely hops over the barricade and climbs onto the ring apron. Wyatt turns around and runs at Tom. Tom drops to the floor as Wyatt swings wildly. Goth and “The Brand” Johnny Brown come running down the ramp. They slide into the ring and start hitting Wyatt with forearms to his back. Wyatt attempts to get away from them but is eventually backed into the corner. “The Jackal” Adam Smith soon joins in on the attack. Tom climbs into the ring to join in on the attack as well.

Simone: It looks like we know who Tom’s handpicked opponents are for Wyatt at Into the Void.

The four men continue to stomp of Wyatt in the corner until the crowd bursts into cheers. The Surf Boys, Narly and Radical, come running down the ramp.

Adams: What are the Surf Boys doing out here? They aren’t a part of this feud.

Narly hits the ring first and Johnny Brown turns around and runs at him. Narly drops down and crawls between Brown’s legs. Radical springboards into the ring hitting Brown with a flying forearm. Brown rolls out of the ring as Adam Smith turns around next to challenge the Surf Boys. The Surf Boys hit Smith with a double dropkick. Smith hits the mat and rolls out of the ring. Goth runs at the Surf Boys but they drop to the mat, pulling down on the top rope. Goth’s momentum carries him over the ropes and to the floor.

Motel 6 - Las Vegas

A great deal of people were surprised that the SCW's resident knuckleheads aka the Surf Boys had it in them to intervene against the four-on-one attack against Wyatt Peterson. Those people don't know Narly and Radical very well. They may not think like you or I (they do think you know ... sorta!), but they know the meaning of loyalty and fairness. Narly and Radical have been the best of awesome friends for years, ever since they were little surfers running on the beach with their first little micro boogie boards. This past Sunday they saw an unfair four-on-one ambush and did not think twice about inserting themselves to make the save.

"Dude, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Why most righteous of dude bros, one might think you didn't have faith in my stragety for our opposition!"

"Oh no, it's not that! I'm just unsure about going to these lengths, y'know? I can 'get' working out. Hitting the waves to build stamina and all. But is this going to work, d'ya think?"

"Of course!"

The bathroom door in the hotel room shared by Narly and Radical aka the Surf Boys, swung open and out stepped our two favorite surfing ding bats. Wait, it is them, right? It's kind of hard to tell now because what was once golden blonde tresses on both dudes... is not ebony black.

Narly looked at radical and pointed to his noggin and his eyes were wide with wonder.

Narly: This is going to, like, totally wash out... right?

Radical waved away his tag team partner's concern and had that familiar grin that was a perpetual norm for both young men.

Radical: Cha! It says so right on the bottle! You know it's true when it's in the Wal-Green's bargain bin!

Narly: Totally! Just one thing... why didn't we just use wigs?

Radical stared at his friend and partner as if he were horrified.

Radical: Wigs??? Oh dude. Dude dude dude!

He shook his head and placed his hand on Narly's shoulder.

Radical: Because we are sooo not Dolly Parton! That country chick rocks a mean sweater, but this is wrestling! They call it a gentleman's psycho--psycho.... well psycho game of chess. Wyatt is a King, our opponents are pawns, and we're a couple of mighty queens!

The two stare at one another for a brief few seconds and then frown, the two of them.

Radical: That almost worked, didn't it?

Narly held up a thumb and forefinger a hair's width apart.

Narly: We are soooo going to score with this idea!

Radical: Right on! We have to win this match, especially after what went down Sunday.

Narly: Whoa. You actually saw that? She told me were safe!

Radical: Far out! ... Wait. ... Huh?

Narly: Nothing! Nothing at all...

Narly allowed his eyes to roam everywhere in their Motel 6 room and he puckered his lips and belted out a tune of innocence that even his naive tag partner didn't quite buy, judging by the arch of his eyebrow. They turned and looked at each other once again.

Radical: What were we talking about?

Narly: Goth, and getting into his frame of mind I do believe.

Radical tapped a forefinger to his temple and nodded, eyes wide.

Radical: Riiiiight! The bro with the most awesome of hats in SCW is depending on us, so it's a good thing we put our heads together on this one.

Narly nodded.

Narly: Way! We did as much as we could scouting the ways of the Brits.

Radical: I never want to see another serving of fish n' chips in my life.

Narly: I know man! One can only survive the pangs of Long John Silvers before one blows chunks! Tartar sauce and all!

Radical: Wait, you got tartar sauce with yours? I like tartar sauce. Why didn't I get...?

Narly: Focus dude! Fooooocuuuuus!

Radical: I am! I am! ... On what?

Narly stared at Radical and blinked a few times before he reached up with his left hand and scratched idly at his scalp.

Narly: Canadians?

They looked at one another and goofy smiles crossed their faces and they bobbed their heads in excitement.

Radical: Riiiight! Now do we need to try to get into his mind because I don't know about you, but Canadians freak me out. Getting into their heads is not for me.

Narly: Do tell.

Radical looked around the room and then leaned over and whispered to Narly;

Radical: It's that whole 'we always get our man' thing.

Radical pulled away and Narly stared at him with his eyes wide open.

Narly: Whoooa! Dude! I never even thought of that! So he's like, looking for a few good men?

Narly stuck his forefinger of one hand through the other hand's encircles thumb and forefinger in the universal sign of...

Radical nodded.

Narly: Dude! That is so more Christian's speed than ours!

Narly and Radical looked at the camera and they said in unison;

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Narly looked to Radical.

Narly: So we're agreed, we don't go there -- even just to scout the Jackass?

Radical: If you mean the Jackal, most negatively definitely, uh-uh!

Narly tapped his chin and appeared deep in thought (and everyone knows that appearances can be deceiving).

Narly: So the end of the road is our scouting of Goth's environment. We did the hair -- and did it awesomely I might add.

They bobbed their heads with smiles.

Narly: We got the clothes ready, so all we need is the location! To immerse ourselves in his culture!

Radical: But ah-HA! I got that part all figured out!

Narly: No way!

Radical: Way! The magic of Google!

<marquee>This roleplay is brought to you by the power of google -- well not really but it was a good spot for the random plug about absolutely nothing.</marquee>

Later that evening...

The music of the gothic nightclub Axxis could be heard, even from behind closed doors on the outside of the darkened building, illuminated by the few red neon lights hanging overhead. To anyone else, it would appear to be perhaps a warehouse or abandoned factor, but to the gothic night scene in Las Vegas, it was one of the hottest trends of their lifestyle -- evident by the line that stretched from the entrance clear down the block.

As the camera passed down along the line, two figures stood apart from the others, and drew the random stare of curiosity. Why? It couldn't be what their hair. Both were the traditional black, and one had his standing straight up in spikes while the other let his hang straight down over his eyes. Could it be their clothes?

One was wearing a black fishnet short-sleeve shirt, a choker collar with studs and matching arm bands on his biceps and wrists. The other wore a man's gothic corset made of black leather and stitched in with silver studs, a collar like his partners and torn, black nylon sleeves. So what could it...? Oh, wait.

The camera peered 'down' and both of those men were wearing colorful Bermuda shorts and sandals.

Guess you can't take the Surfer Boy out of the amateur Goth.
>