Author Topic: -...It Was A Graveyard Smash!-  (Read 974 times)

Offline Jack Russow

• View Profile
-...It Was A Graveyard Smash!-
« on: October 22, 2021, 08:38:59 PM »
(We open to the interior of the Russow Academy as Levi Russow sits indian style with his arms crossed and a glare fixed on his face as he glares a hole straight through the banner of Miles Kasey.)

Levi Russow: I could see why they would want to throw Agostino Romano at me again...what, with the amount they’re payin’ me? They’re gonna start sendin’ fully armed battalions to my gates! It’ll be Waco 2.0 but this time...THIS time, the hermits are the GOOD GUYS. And all we ever wanted was just a little respect on the name! That’s all, babies!!! But NO!

(Levi flails a hand out towards the banner as he scoffs like a little child again.)

Levi Russow: But NO...NOW you have to go and use my own weapons AGAINST me, don’tcha! Well who’s fuckin’ afraid of the Big Bad Wolf...Pirate...Knight thin-PICK A FUCKIN’ GIMMICK!!! You’re taking one of my kids...and you’re feeding them to me. Why? To make sure I knew what I was doing? Is he not a former champion? Is he not constantly at least in the running? I know what I’m doing...i’ve SHOWN you I know what I’m doing. Two weeks in a row and for fucks sake Ion’t REMEMBER one of em!

(Levi looks at the projector flashing his last match against Romano in front of his eyes.)

Levi Russow: ...why do they still try to make this guy a thing? Why? No one gives a fucking shit about racing. I don’t even CARE if he does the kind where they turn right sometimes. How the FUCK can people bitch about gas prices and then turn around and support this unleaded suck monkey like hes Jesus on wheels and BESIDES THAT...I’m not RACING him, I’m gonna PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!!

And then Milo is gonna fly at me and I’m gonna?

PUNCH ‘IM IN THE FACE!!!

And then your Roulette Champion is gonna step up all like “hey I thought I told you”-

I-I-IN THE FAAAAAACE!!!!

Monster Truck Voice Over Guy:
WITH SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY GRAVE DIGGER!!!

Levi Russow: NOOPE! Nope, can’t promise that one.

Monster Truck Voice Over Guy: Fine...uh...with a special appearance BY a Grave Digger!

Levi Russow: Better, closer, warmer...

Monster Truck Voice Over Guy: ...don’t miss this triple threat IN A GRAVEYARD!!!

Levi Russow: There you go….and also? Just...just a real quick follow-upWHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN A GRAVEYARD!!!???

Monster Truck Voice Over Guy: It’s the Roulette Title, baybay! You never know WHAT youi’re gonna get!!!

(Levi suddenly stands up and swipes his hand as the projection clears and the lights kick on in the arena...where we see his newest class of students sitting on the bleachers.)

Levi Russow:
THIS is not typically what is offered to you unless you’re not a pussy. Alright? Look I’ve had two matches in this company...and a lot of people will tell you that’s not enough for a number one contenders match. Well to them I say, I’m not your typical number one contender and this ain’t your typical fuckin’ show once I sign MY name...on the dotted LINE. And YOU have to work YOUR asses off for the hope that someday someone shivers when they say YOUR name. Who knows? Maybe some of you might even end up in The Family. Now go home and think about what I told you...and then come back when you decide you want to put in the work. DISMISSED!!!

(Levi wipes his face and leans against the ropes looking at the banner of Milo Kasey hanging up.)

Levi Russow: Ah kid...it wasn’t supposed to be me that cut ya down. Well…...FUCK!!!!

(Levi grabs a nearby stool and chucks it at the wall as it splinters and everyone jumps in fear as they suddenly have a hustle getting their things as we fade to black.)