Author Topic: Metal Wars Episode II: Attack of the Mean Clones  (Read 268 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Metal Wars Episode II: Attack of the Mean Clones
« on: February 22, 2017, 06:57:02 PM »
 (Permission to use Amy was granted by Jenny)

The first match between Amy and Jessie lived up to everyone’s expectations as the two women put on a hell of a match (which was determined to be a Finisher Match by the Roulette Wheel) but in the end Amy was able to retain her title, two weeks have passed since then and the second match of the series was set to take place at the second to last Climax Control before Blaze of Glory VI but as a popular fighting game series would say, a new challenger appears.

As was covered during the last promo Amy Marshall beat Veronica Taylor at Inception II to win the Roulette Championship in a Falls Count Anywhere Match but on the last Climax Control Veronica tried, and failed, to invoke her rematch clause for a rematch with Amy, the Mean Girl took this about as well as you’d expect her too and whilst she is competing against the Romanian Bombshell Amy-Jayne in this week’s opening match you could bet good money that Veronica was going to be keeping a close eye on the proceedings between Amy and Jessie but can Jessie even up the score and beat Amy to win her second Roulette Title Reign?

Hard Knocks Muay Thai Training, Los Angeles, California
Wednesday the 22nd of February 2017, 11:00am

How the fuck did I know that that bitch was going to stick her nose in where it didn’t belong?!

Off course I’m talking about Veronica Taylor, she might have a rematch clause in her contract but she should’ve thought about that at the first Climax Control since Inception II but nope! She was apparently too busy sucking Gianni’s tiny dick to notice that Christian had put me and Amy in a Best of Three Series that had already started by the time she tried to invoke her rematch clause, not to mention the fact that the series had already started by the time she remembered about it!

How I look at it is this, if I lose the best of three series Veronica is free to try to take back the Roulette Title, she’ll fail but I won’t object because I’ve still got my eyes on the top prize of the Bombshell Division, if I win though? She’ll have to move all the way to the back of the line due to her rematch clause being null and void and Amy’s rematch clause becoming active, got to love contract law sometimes, don’t ya?

But Veronica isn’t my concern right now, me and Amy have both beaten her a few times over the past year, hell she was the one I beat to earn my first shot at the World Bombshell Championship, what we are concerned with however is what match the Roulette Wheel will throw at us next! It’s already thrown the Finisher Match stipulation at us and whilst neither of us where expecting that to show up on the wheel we still stole the show, this week? For all we know we could be in a Hog Pen Match!

Trust me, you don’t want to know what a Hog Pen Match is!

Anyway, me and Amy are doing are usual round of training whilst Jake and Shane are playing the Spotify playlist of metal songs to work out too that we put together, it’s mostly Thrash Metal songs with some Hardcore/Cross Over stuff thrown in for good measure and right now it’s playing one of my old themes, “In Ashes They Shall Reap” by Hatebreed.

“Come on Jess, you’re going to have to kick me harder than that!” Amy said as I threw kicks at her body, Amy was more well versed in the Martial Art than I was but that wasn’t stopping me from giving it my all, unfortunately my all wasn’t impressing Amy. “If it helps, imagine that I’m Veronica Taylor.”

“Do you want a stay at the hospital?” I joked in response as I continued to kick away at Amy as hard as I could, it wasn’t until the next song kicked in, pardon the pun, that I really started to let loose and for good reason, the song was “Clouds over California”, my favorite song by Devildriver and strangely appropriate since we were in California for this week’s Climax Control. “Hope your ready Amy because this song is my work out jam!”

“You said the same thing about ten other songs on that playlist!” Amy responded as I continued to kick away and I could tell that she was starting to feel it when the song reached the guitar solo and whilst I did start to let up when “Redneck” by Lamb of God played next I was still kicking hard enough for Amy to call for a time out at around the midway point of the song. “Well, your improving Jessie and I feel sorry for the next guy who pisses you off enough to get kicked in the balls by you.”

“In hindsight that list should’ve started with that moron Gianni.” I responded as I shook my head and Jake tossed me a towel to wipe my forehead with which I did so. “Who did he think he is busting into the women’s showers and saying that?!”

“I don’t know but if I was there I would’ve punched him so hard his face would’ve twisted around to the back of his head!” Shane responded as he paused the playlist once Redneck finished. “I’m guessing that you’re not worried about his girlfriend getting involved?”

“Why should we worry about Veronica?” I asked as I put the towel atop the ring ropes and exited the ring. “Me and Amy have kicked her ass so many times and she’d be interrupting a match between two of her enemies, she’s a moron but she’s not suicidal!”

“Stranger things have happened.” Jake responded as he shook his head. “Besides, you guys should really focus more on the second match in the best of three series and if Veronica does cash in her rematch clause it’ll have to be against Amy if she wins the series.”

“Yeah, after all Amy was the one who beat her for the title.” I responded with a grin as I grabbed a water bottle. “Otherwise? She’ll have to move all the way to the back of the line because her rematch clause will be null and void, all though knowing Christian he’ll probably put me in a Best of Three Series against Kate just to spite me.”

“Or better yet, or worse depending on how you look at it, a Best of Three series against Kate and Amy, that’s right, Triple Threat Matches between the three Metal and Punk Connection members.” Jake suggested and we shook our heads in response, if Christian did that then he may as well come out and say that he wants to split the Metal and Punk Connection up. “Anyway, Jessie, don’t you have a promo to do?”

“Yeah and it’s getting close to lunch time so I’ll pop over to that burger place down the street to get us lunch.” I responded with a nod before taking their orders, since we didn’t know the place that well we pretty much just said the same thing, just get what looked good on the menu.

“Okay, whilst she does that I need a new training partner.” Amy commented before looking over the boys and locking eyes with Jake. “You’ve got military training, still remember what they taught you about hand to hand combat?” Amy asked and since Jake wasn’t expecting to take part in the training he took off his shirt and rested it on the back of his chair.

“A little, I don’t remember much of it but I think I can teach you a thing or two.” Jake responded before getting in the ring, before I headed into the changing room to put a top on over my sports bra I started the playlist again causing the next song on the playlist, “5 Minutes Alone” by Pantera, to play as I walked off towards the changing room, I spent a couple of seconds in the changing room but once I emerged with my Kreator shirt on I decided to use my time to get my promo done.

“Amy, by the time you see this message, our workout session will be over and done with and whilst it feels a little bit weird to cut a promo whilst I’m in the same building as my opponent and it’s not backstage at Climax Control I’m not about to let that distract me from the second match in our Best of Three series so with that in mind I welcome you to Metal Wars Episode II: Attack of the Mean Clones because the Mean Morons couldn’t keep their ugly noses out of a title scene, could they?”

Hollywood should hire me to name the next bunch of Star Wars sequels with the names I’ve been giving the matches in this series!

“Off course I’m talking about Veronica Taylor, who else would I be talking about? I know she has a rematch clause but she should’ve thought of that before the Best of Three series between me and Amy was announced! Anyway, I’m going to keep this short and sweet so that Veronica can understand, just focus on getting your ass kicked by Amy-Jayne in the opener and leave the hardcore stuff to me and Amy because if you interfere they’ll still be scraping you off the matt by the end of the night! Now that that’s out of the way I can focus on Amy!”

What? Did you think I was going to waste time on someone who isn’t even in the match?

“Amy, our last match was a Finisher Match and speaking as someone who got her first shot at the Roulette Title by winning a Hardcore Bra and Panties Match it should tell you something when I say that that was the last match I was expecting the wheel to stop on! Even so, we stole the show Amy and you retained the title by the skin of your teeth but the real question is, can you put in a repeat performance against me? I’m not talking about how exciting our match will be because pretty much everyone expects us to put on an even better match than the one before but what I am talking about is whether you can beat me again or not.”

The answer might surprise you.

“What have I been doing in the two weeks that passed since the first match of the Best of Three Series? Aside from gaming and listening to metal? I’ve been reviewing the footage of our first match, seeing where I went wrong and where I can improve my game, I hope you’ve been doing the same Amy because I’d hate to end your title reign because you were unprepared, don’t get me wrong, I’d love another single’s title reign especially heading into Blaze of Glory VI and if I was facing anyone else I wouldn’t have minded as much but the fact that I’m facing my best friend in this match means that it’s a different matter entirely!”

Facing your best friend for a title once will do that, let alone three times.

“When Christian announced the Best of Three series three weeks ago, part of me was worried that this would break up the team but the other part of me? Eagerly anticipated the level of competition we’d bring to each of the matches and I expect more of the same in this match regardless of what match the Roulette Wheel throws us into, it could be another Barbed Wire Massacre, it could be Shipman’s House of Fun, it could be Steve’s Rules, hell for all I know it could be a Taipei Death Match! It doesn’t matter to me what the wheel will stop on or the brutality that it will bring, I’m a metalhead, I live for brutality! What I do care about is that you bring your a-game!”

And I’m confident that you will.

“Amy, our first match is already being considered a match of the year candidate and we haven’t even reached the finale of our series at Blaze of Glory VI! But in between those two matches we have this match which will either A: send you into Blaze of Glory VI with a two to nothing lead and the Roulette Title in your hands or B: send me into Blaze of Glory VI with our wins tied and the Roulette Title in my hands, do you get what I’m saying here Amy? This match will set the tone for the finale at Blaze of Glory VI and I’m expecting nothing but your best from this match and that match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Amy, we’ve already created a lot of buzz with our first match but you know what I say? I say we raise the bar even higher with this match! I never thought I’d find myself feeling sorry for a Men’s Roulette Title Match and World Title Match simply for the fact that they must follow my match but considering how good our first match was they have a hell of a show to follow! This is Metal Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Mean Clones and regardless of whether Veronica decides to interfere or not I’m walking into Blaze of Glory VI the Roulette Champion, this is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, Amy, I know you’re in the ring right now training with my bother but I’ll see you in the ring this Sunday!”

I walked off in the direction of the exit as the scene fades.