Author Topic: The End is Coming....  (Read 448 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
The End is Coming....
« on: March 27, 2020, 07:59:40 PM »
 Keira is seen in the hotel room, getting her bags packed. She took a quick shower in the arena, but transmitted back to the hotel room. She finishes as she turns and knocks on the bathroom door.

Keira: Rox! You done yet?

Roxi opened the door a crack, her toothbrush in her hand.

Roxi: Almost. Just need to finish brushing my teeth.

Keira: Good. I don't want to stay here any longer than we can. Much as I love the city and all

Roxi: Yeah, it's okay. I mean... we can't really go too many places right now.

Keira: I know. Sooner or later, the entire country will be on lockdown.

Roxi: You think that... we should investigate this whole thing further?

Keira: We may have to. I doubt that thing is connected to it

Roxi: Oh... yeah... I forgot about that. Wait... you think maybe Nathaniel knows about this?

Keira: I'll find out when we get home. Good thing Nathaniel decided to stay locked in our basement

Roxi: Well... he's been there by choice. But...It has been a while since he really had any long talks outside of the updates.

Keira: Yea. But we need to know

Roxi: Maybe he can shed some light on this whole thing. Maybe he knows about a cure!

Keira: Maybe

Roxi: Regardless...

Roxi finishes brushing her teeth and spits and packs up her toothbrush. She comes out of the bathroom and puts her arm around Keira.

Roxi: I am proud of you. You earned that win tonight.

Keira: Thanks. I won't get into how you got another title match. Be pointless since you had a rematch clause, basically.

Roxi: That's how it works... I guess.

Keira: I beat 2 former champions, one a Hall of Famer....Yet...

Roxi: Just keep your head down and working. You know that. You can't stop. Sooner or later, they will have no choice but to recognize you. If you keep winning, you'll get there.

Keira: And then something else in my life happens.

Roxi: You have to push through. They know what you want. You will get your chance if you keep moving forward.

Keira: Yea, like the chance may fall into my lap....

Keira goes and sits down, sighing again, more so with the world falling apart around her. Roxi goes to speak, but is stopped by a text. She goes to look at it for a moment. She gives a smile as she turns, walks over to Keira and drops her phone onto Keira's lap

Keira: What the Hell, Roxi!

Roxi: Check it out.

Keira takes the phone and looks at it. She grins a bit as she says

Keira: ME AND ANDREA!? YES!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi: There you go. There's a chance

Keira: And it fell onto my la--Oh you're funny...

Roxi: I try.

Keira giggles a tad bit. She stands and kisses Roxi's lips

Keira: Maybe this might give me the spark I needed

Keira stops for a moment and thinks. She then says

Keira: But I can sense something...something getting way stronger.

Roxi: Oh?

Keira: Let's get home. Time we find out answers....before it all ends.

Roxi: I don't think it's going to be that serious...

Keira: So you say....

Keira says in a serious tone. One that she hasn't used since the fights with the monster

Roxi: Oh, I thought you meant... nevermind.

Keira: Let's go. You're transmitting. That match wore me out and I'm still trying to get my powers back to 100 percent

Roxi: Well... let's not get carried away, SCW will be kind of wondering where we are.

Keira: Way it's been going, between this and the monster. It may not even matter much longer.

Keira's tone, sounding more serious than before. She turns and begins to look out the window, seeing the city

Keira: I can sense it. I can legit feel it. The End...

Roxi: We should at least let them know. They're going to get suspicious if we are just at home when they are looking for us

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: I'm trying to cover for us! We can't let that get out!

Keira: I know! But it won't even matter soon!

Roxi stops, and she looks at Keira and her grim tone.

Roxi: ... You can't think like that. We got this everything so far, and we can get through this.

Keira: Yea, toge--

Keira groans, holding her head a bit. Even though her present self didn't go through this. The words from Nathaniel, what Keira WILL do in the future, stopping Roxi from helping, Keira sacrificing herself, makes her head hurt, thinking about it.

Keira: S-Sorry

Roxi: Listen... this is what we do. We fight, we make a pledge to save the world if we need to. If Nathaniel has an idea on what we can do, we should listen, but one thing we don't do, is stop trying. I know you're not 100% just yet. I know that, but I need you for this, if you're feeling that thing coming back around, I can't have you doubting yourself. You have to believe that you can do this. In and out of the ring. No matter what. You. Can. Do. This.

Keira: Let's not forget the fact that I haven't mastered Ultra X, yet! I was close, but with my injury. I might have lost my progress too!

Roxi: Stop. You can do this. I don't want to hear any more negativity.

Roxi retrieves her phone and dials a number.

Roxi: Jenny. We need some cover.

Jenny: Got it. Sending the holograms out now

Roxi: No, I just need you, to send your private jet over here, and fly back.

Roxi: Just in case anyone asks, we flew back on your jet.

Jenny: Well, it'll have to be one of my employees that will have to do it. I'm stuck in the mansion for a while in a sealed room.

Roxi: Just... if worst comes to worst, just lay out the plan. You may not even need to send the plan to be honest. Just say you did.

Jenny: I got ya. Oh, Keira. Do me a huge ass favor, will you?

Keira: Yea?

Jenny: Tell Mark that if needs more funds for the wrestlers, crew and other employees of SCW. Tell him that he can use some of mine.

Keira: Will do.

Roxi hangs up the phone

Keira: Ok, we got our cover story. Now what?

Roxi: Now we can go home. But let me make one more call.

Keira: To who?

Roxi dials the phone

Roxi: Hey Christian, you can save yourself some money on two plane tickets. We don't need them... Yeah, we're going by private jet.... Yeah, I checked, We'll be driving to Vegas for the next show, no worries. Uh huh... you be safe too. Thanks for everything. Bye-bye..

Roxi hangs up the phone.

Roxi: There, now we're covered. Now let's go home.

Keira: Go ahead and transmit

Roxi: Hold on.

Roxi touches Keira who has the bags and she transmits them home

The scene opens with the two transmitting in the living room. Keira let's go and looks at Roxi

Keira: Good job, big butt

Roxi: Get some rest, you have a big job ahead of you.

Keira: More so than before

Roxi: We'll talk about most the stuff after you've recovered.

Keira: Right. Make sure our little monster is in bed

Keira smiles as she turns and goes to bed. Roxi also turns as she goes and checks on Nate

Roxi watches Keira go into the bedroom before she checks on Nate, who is sound asleep in his bed, with Christine napping right next to him. Roxi smiles and nudges Christine.

Roxi: Thanks.

Christine: No problem.

Roxi: Any trouble?

Christine: No. He's okay.

Roxi: Good. You need anything?

Christine: We'll be okay.

Roxi: Alright. Stay safe love.

Christine: I will.

Christine smiles as the two hug and Christine begins to leave. She smiles and waves, blowing a kiss to Keira on her way out. Roxi walks back and plops herself down on the couch, thinking about her own match and what challenges lie ahead.

--------------------------------------------

The next day, the elevator doors open to their basement base as Keira and Roxi step out from it. They don't stop walking as they go to the containment room. They enter and go straight to a containment cell, the one where Nathaniel has made it home. Keira smiles as she says

Keira: Nice to see you got your place to your design, son.

Nathaniel: I suppose it is my home now, Mama.

Keira: Least til all of this is over.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Go ahead, ask him.

Nathaniel: Ask me what, Mom?

Roxi: This... virus going around?

Nathaniel: Virus? You mean...

Roxi: No, I mean an actual virus. Do you remember anything about this from your time?

Nathaniel paces and thinks for a moment

Nathaniel: No. There was nothing like that. Besides the monster. This is something new that I just heard of since I came here.

Keira: So, this wasn't part of any time in the future?

Nathaniel: No. I think me coming back to the past might have changed a few things in the future...

Roxi: Could it also be that... not everything has happened like it did before?

Nathaniel: That's possible too. The monster may not be as powerful, so maybe this is just something that happened as a result.

Keira: So pretty much, all of this might have changed from what you said, all cause you came back to the past. Would explain my neck injury...

Nathaniel: I do agree. You were never supposed to be injured at all before the fight with it. But it shouldn't slow down the process of Ultra X.

Roxi: But... no kind of virus or plague?

Nathaniel: Only the monster.

Nathaniel shrugs.

Nathaniel: None of that. Only the monster. Like I said, my coming back to the past has caused a change.

Keira: Looks like the Virus is out of our hands for now.

Nathaniel: I'm sorry, Mama and Mom

Roxi: Well... still... You have been helpful to this point.

Nathaniel: It's why you sent me back.

Keira: And when this is all over. Your future can be rewritten. Maybe finally be with a significant other. Someone that your mother and I can call our Future Daughter in Law or Future Son in Law.

Nathaniel: Well, considering I've been fighting the monster with Mom for years. I did find someone.

Roxi: Oh... I'm... I'm sorry that you're not with her now. I wish we could... make that happen

Nathaniel: No... my job was to come back here and help change the future. I suspect that... it's where I will stop... when it's over.

Keira: Hunny. When the future changes. You'll be there, with your lover....wait, what is her name?

Nathaniel: Ashley.

Keira: She has a lovely name. Weird thing, Ashley sounds like the name of Jenny's daugh-t--e---r....

Nathaniel begins to have a sheepish grin on his face

Roxi: Oh...

Keira: ..........Nathaniel Johnson......this Ashley.....

Keira gets close to the containment

Keira: It better not be Ashley Tuck....is it!?

Nathaniel: Well, um...you see....Mom...Help?

Keira quickly turns her head to Roxi

Keira: Nathaniel better be lying! Is he!?

Roxi: I don't think so. Let the boy live his life.

Keira screams in pure anger

Nathaniel: Yes, I... I don't believe I will exist anymore should you be successful.

Keira: I'LL KILL HER! I'LL KILL JENNY!

Roxi: Calm down.

Keira rushes over to the monitor and gets ahold of Jenny from her secure location(edited)

Nathaniel: ....Ok. Now I see why Mama was so protective....

Jenny: What's up, guys? I got the Jet coming back as we sp--

Keira: I WILL STRANGLE YOU, TUCK! YOU TWO-BIT SLUT! I'LL BREAK YOUR DAMN NECK!

Jenny: What the Hell, Keira!?

Keira: YOU KEEP YOUR SLUT OF A DAUGHTER AWAY FROM MY NATE! DO YOU HEAR ME!?

Jenny: Wait...Ashley? Nate? Roxi, what the fuck is she on about?

As Keira continues to scream, Roxi begins to pull her away and begins to explain to Jenny.

Roxi: It's a long story, we'll... tell you about it later.

Roxi turns off the monitor as Keira continues to scream. Roxi takes her hand and slaps Keira to calm her down

Keira: Wha...what happened?

Roxi: You seriously need to calm down. If that's who Nathaniel wants, then we need to be happy for him. No matter what version of his future is.

Nathaniel: Again, if you're successful, I won't exist....

Keira turns, slowly calming down as she looks at Nathaniel. She sighs and says

Keira: Right...I forgot. I'm sorry, Nate.

Nathaniel: It's okay... I didn't mean to upset you, Mama.

Keira: It's ok. I'm a mom. I have to worry about my special little boy.

Keira goes and touches the glass on the pod

Keira: No matter what timeline you're from.

Keira then begins to shift her tone, being more serious than before

Keira: I promise you, Nate. I will change the future. I will make sure you and no one else will suffer at the hands of that thing. The end is coming...my son.

Nathaniel: I have suspected this for a while now. I am prepared for the end, Mama.

Keira: I just don't know what part of your future will remain the same...

Nathaniel: Hopefully none of it. So much death.... destruction... a hopeless place... I don't want that.

Keira: Yea....

Keira begins to shed a tear. She tries to hide it, but Roxi notices it. Roxi puts an arm around her and consoles Keira.

Nathaniel: I just hope our efforts are not in vain. I am prepared to fight alongside you when the time comes.

Roxi: I... I don't know about that. Future or not... you are... our son.

Keira: This is our fight, Nate....I can't let you get hurt.

Nathaniel: But this has been my fight since even before I was sent here. I'm fighting. This will be my last fight...

Keira: No! I will not lose you, Nate!

Nathaniel: Mama... I'm sorry. I don't believe that even if you win, I will be around. My future won't survive.

Keira grits her teeth. She knew Nathaniel was right. But she didn't want to even hear it

Nathaniel: But that's what needs to happen, Mama. It's for the best.

Keira: I know. But it hurts

Nathaniel: But I am just one Nate. You have another, and I don't want my future, to be his.

Keira: I don't care how many Nates there are in multiple timelines! In my heart, there will ALWAYS be one Nate to me. My son, my little monster...My Special Little Boy!

Nathaniel: And I want him, and you to be happy, Mama.

Keira slowly lowers her head, trying to not cry. As she does, both her hands are slowly glowing silver

Nathaniel: Mom... what's that?

Roxi: Keira?

Keira slowly raises her head and turns. She opens her eyes, showing off the silver in her eyes

Nathaniel: Wait, it... it's Ultra X...

Keira slowly goes, but begins to fall. The Silver Aura vanishes as she lands on the ground

Nathaniel: MAMA!!!!

Roxi: Keira!

Roxi kneels near Keira and catches her.

Nathaniel: Is Mama ok!?

Roxi: She... she will be.

Roxi keeps holding Keira, while Keira is still out, the scene fading on it.

-----------------------------------------

The scene opens with Keira waking up in bed. She looks around and sees Roxi sitting on a chair. This felt familiar at this point as she asks

Keira: Ok...what did I do this time?

Roxi: You passed out.

Keira: Were we in an argument?

Keira slowly sits up, looking at Roxi.

Roxi: No. The... what I think was the Ultra X... I mean, you were glowing silver.

Keira: Damn. It must be getting closer then. Not when I'm about to face Andrea. NO! I'm too close to finally getting that shot!!!!

Keira gets up too quickly, but stumbles a bit. She holds her neck as well, remembering that it's still somewhat injured, despite it being healed.

Roxi: Slow down! Slow down! You can't rush this.

Keira: Do you know how close I am, Roxi!? Andrea is one of the few women I haven't been able to beat. If I beat her. I may FINALLY get what I earned for so long!

Roxi: And you're going in 5 different directions at once! You have to slow down and take it easy. This is a big moment for you, I know. I'm here for you, but you have to calm down and not try to do everything at once!

Roxi holds her hands on either side of Keira's head.

Roxi: Just calm down.

Keira: How can I? Between Andrea and a chance at finally getting a shot at the Bombshell World Title, the Monster still on the loose, feeling Ultra X growing, knowing it's the end and having to say goodbye to my son. I know he's from the future, it still hurts. How can I calm down, Roxi!?

Roxi: You need to focus. You're not doing yourself any good by trying to fight every battle at the same time.

Roxi sighs, trying to get Keira to mimic her breathing.

Roxi: Just breathe. One thing at a time. You can't focus on more than one thing at a time.

Keira: I know. I...I just don't know what...

Keira finally sits back down. Despite shedding tears earlier in the day, she finally begins to cry. She cries, finally letting out the frustration she had built up for months on end, ever since she met Nathaniel.

Roxi: You need to just calm down. This... what you are feeling... you need to use it.

Keira: What?

Roxi: Use it. To help you focus. All the issues, use them to focus.

Keira: On the current task at hand. On Andrea Hernandez. On hopefully, FINALLY getting a shot at the World Bombshell Championship. To finally realize my dream!

Roxi: I know, but you need to just focus on one thing at a time.

Keira: Yea, that's why I need to train now. Andrea is first. The rest will fall into place.

Roxi: You need to take it slow.

Keira: Did I hear a echo? Hunny, this IS taking it slow. Andrea is first and THE REST will fall into place

Roxi: I meant for the training. I don't want you to get hurt by over-training.

Keira: Oh. Why didn't you tell me that!?

Roxi: Point is, you need to take it slow with the training, if you feel any pain or discomfort, you need to slow down. I need your word on this.

Keira: I will. I promise.

Roxi: Good. Now you can focus on Andrea. She's good. Very good.

Keira: And that's why I need to focus on her first. Again...the rest...will follow...

Keira begins to wave her arms around her.

Keira: Do...you understand....that....sexy big ass?

Roxi: You need to focus. This is serious. I'm talking to you about Andrea.

Keira: I am focused. I need to worry about Andrea. I'm not a child that you keep thinking I am. Do you think I'm not focused on the only chance I got to get to the top of the ladder in SCW? After everything that has happened?

Keira gets in Roxi's face, after having that serious tone as before. Her eyes have not moved once, staring into Roxi's eyes, showing the seriousness in this.

Keira: Do you understand now or do I got to repeat it to you over and over til you get it?

Roxi sighs

Roxi: I've been trying to get you to talk about Andrea. Here. Right now.

Keira: You don't listen. I have been.

Keira turns and goes to the training room.

Roxi: No. We're talking about Andrea, right now. Don't walk away. You wanted to focus on her, that's what we're doing! Training can wait until you fully understand your opponent!

Keira turns and screams at Roxi. She then says

Keira: I HAVE BEEN! SHE IS A OBSTACLE IN MY WAY OF GETTING MY CHANCE AT A TITLE MATCH! ALL I HAVE HEARD WAS HOW GOOD SHE IS! CONSIDERING I'VE BEEN OUT. I'VE HAD TO SEE HER KEEP GOING AND GOING. LIKE HER, THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE ARE IN THE SAME SPOT! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT! IF I HAVE TO INJURE ANDREA IN MY MATCH TO PROVE THAT, THEN SO BE IT!

Keira gets in Roxi's face and finally says

Keira: She is a obstacle. She is one of the strongest women I have ever faced. I can't lose to her again. I'm done talking about idiots like her...My fists talk for me.(edited)

Roxi's eyes widen over this. Keira's words were stinging at this point

Roxi: She's not an idiot. She's only lost one singles match. And you are only telling you that you understand what you have in front of you. But you need to UNDERSTAND Andrea. You're not going to win this match on strength alone. You're not going to win with ONLY this fire in your belly. I know that you CAN do this. But you need to understand that this...

Roxi points to Keira's heart

Roxi: Needs to work in conjunction with this.

Roxi points to Keira's head.

Roxi: And I've seen you do it. This is one of those moments. If you want to keep doing what you're doing right now... go ahead, but one of the strongest weapons you have... is your brain.

Keira: You don't think I won't do that? Why do you think I want to train now? I do better when I'm in my element.

Keira takes a deep breath.

Keira: Your heart and brain work together by your words. I'm not you. When I'm either out there in the heart of the battlefield, fighting a baddie or in the ring, fighting my opponent. My heart and my brain work as one. I see and think quickly. Sure, sometimes not to the best results. But after much time, I see the end. Andrea beat me before, cause I wasn't synced before. Now I can be. But words won't do it. When I fight, when I train, when I focus. That's when I can have my brain and my heart as one. A calm spirit. One that can overcome anything--

As Keira says this, the silver aura appears on her hands again, even the silver color appears in her eyes like before

Keira: Andrea is one of the toughest opponents I have ever faced in my in-ring career. I can study tapes all day long. I can talk about her til I'm blue in the face. But til our fists clash again, that's when I know I can beat her.

Keira smiles as she looks at Roxi, still not noticing the silver aura

Keira: I won't lose focus again. My mind is clear. My heart is ready. I'm not seeing Andrea as just another fight anymore. I see her as my biggest challenge yet. If I don't take it seriously, then it's over for me.

Roxi finally smiles, and puts a hand on Keira's shoulders

Roxi: Now... you can go train.

Keira: Train with me....you know the end is coming....

Keira extends her hand, again not noticing the silver aura, keeping her eyes locked on Roxi.

Roxi: Very well.

Roxi takes her hand, now the silver aura was covering her hands. Roxi's eyes, like Keira's turn silver as well. It lasts for a moment til the two revert back to normal. Keira blinks and asks.

Keira: W-what just....

Roxi: I don't... know.

Keira: .....Can we go train before something else weird happens?

Roxi: Sure.

Keira smile as she holds Roxi's hand. The two slowly go to the chamber to train as the scene fades

======================================

Sometimes I feel like a hamster on a wheel. I run as fast as I can and push as hard as I can and the wheel just spins. And I have the illusion of progress. And I don’t know anymore, it just seems that other people, just get things handed to them. While I continue to sweat and bleed and exhaust myself over and over and over again and then as soon as I slip, even a little bit… as soon as something happens… the wheel stops, and all of my progress is erased. Just like that.

And soon enough, I jump back on the wheel and keep right on running. So I’m running and then I get injured, and then I began to doubt myself.

Hell, I didn't think I'd get that win on my first night back. I mean, there were a few worries, some are still ongoing, lingering of course. But I did it. I beat Seleana and Mercedes. I'm getting one step closer again to getting that shot at the World Bombshell Championship. But like before. There are huge obstacles in my way of getting it.

When I found out that the match was made at Blaze of Glory VIII. I will admit, I did get sad about it. Hell, didn't even look at the Climax Control card at first. But when I found out my opponent was Andrea Hernandez. I will admit, that excitement of fighting that woman again got me fired up!

But then I remembered something. Andrea is a tough opponent. One that doesn't hold back one bit. The last time we fought. I will admit this. I did underestimate you by leaps and bounds and my ego did get boosted before our fight. That didn't help much. But since then, it's been proven that even the great Andrea Hernandez can be defeated. Well, that gets me fired up even more to finally beat you!

Thing is Andrea, you're in a spot I've had to fight, claw and scratch my way back to. I've had to do it over and over again and just when I think I have finally reached the top, just when I finally reached my chance for a shot at the World Bombshell Championship. Something ALWAYS happens! Coming back, risking my own health for that one shot at the title. It's all I want. I've seen people come and go, getting the shots. Same with you, Andrea. I know you think I'm an afterthought. Especially from our last match.

But here's the thing. That was before. A lot has changed since we last fought. Again, you finally lost. Me? I had to deal with a woman's huge ego, one that landed me out of action, thinking that my whole damn career is over. So do you actually think after all this that I would sit back and let you get another win over me before you fight Crystal and my wife?

No, not this time!

For you see. This time is a Hell of a lot different. I'm closer now to getting a shot at the title than I was before. You have that shot. The shot that I want. To you, this is a warm up for your title match at Blaze of Glory VIII. To make sure you don't get any ring rust. But to me, this could be my only chance to get this. This could be my only chance to get a title match and prove to SCW that I have earned the right to challenge for the World Bombshell Championship! Do you see it now, Andrea? The only way I can get that shot at the title is to beat you at Climax Control!

This won't be the same Keira you fought the last time. I'm more focused than I have ever been before. You're not just fighting a fighter who loves the challenge, a fighter who loves the thrill of the next fight. No, not this time. You're facing a woman who won't stop at being in the shadows of legends and up and comers. You're facing a woman that will go beyond the limits that people think I have. You're facing a woman that has nothing left to lose! Andrea Hernandez, you're looking at the woman that will give you a second loss in your Win/Loss Record! While you become the woman that loses to the woman who will finally EARN that shot at the World Bombshell Championship! YOU are my obstacle! You're the one in my way, Andrea and I promise you. I will knock down that last obstacle. Even if I have to TAKE the shot from you to prove it, I will!

I’ve worked too damn hard for too damn long to let another chance slip through my fingers. I want this more than anything. Just to show the entire SCW roster, I’m not just Roxi’s wife. Because I know that’s really what they think. Just Roxi’s wife. I’m going to show everyone that I am my own woman, I can stand on my own. This match, means everything to me. All I’ve ever wanted was a just win a world championship. And all I’ve ever asked for was just one chance. Just one match, one on one for the championship. That’s all. And beating Andrea Hernandez means that I’m not on that damn wheel anymore! Not one person will be able to say that I didn’t EARN it.

Climax Control, this is the beginning of the end. This is the beginning of a rare face in the title picture. You beat me the last time, but with higher stakes on the line. Can you beat me this time? Cause come Climax Control. No matter what happens. I'm coming to B.A.B....

BREAK A BITCH!

See you Sunday, Andrea. See you...for the end.