Author Topic: Feeling Kinda PINK and GRIMEy  (Read 428 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Feeling Kinda PINK and GRIMEy
« on: March 27, 2020, 06:30:41 PM »
 Saxon Hotel
Lock Down

Things had been going extremely well for that of Kate Steele ever since the start of 2020. Even though 2020 had been a very rough year with that of Covid-19 and the disease spreading rapidly across the world Kate Steele had changed her entire career around. It had been a much change of pace since tapping out to the likes of Charlotte at December 2 Dismember. Not only had Kate’s career had completely turned around but she was undefeated this year as she had taken down Sierra Williams, won herself the Internet Championship, defended her title, and had been on a tear throughout all of the BFTP. She was able to fight in front of her hometown in Berkshire England and that just put a bigger smile on her face.

It was a complete turnaround from where she had been the year before. Kate’s hard efforts had given her championship status and she now had one of the best accommodations during this lockdown. Diamond stood there in her swimsuit. She sighed as she watched her husband walk out of the room and head elsewhere. She closed the door behind her as she shook her head.

“Teddy please don’t let J2H get to you so much. It isn’t even worth it and you don’t need to compare yourself to him. Despite if Melody is my friend I would never compare you to him. Just focused on staying here and being here for Juliet and I we both really need you so much…”

Kate speaks out loud to herself as she continues to sigh. It is at that moment where her daughter Juliet runs over to her mother in her swimsuit.

“Mommy, Are we going to go in the hot tub like you promised with daddy?!”

Kate looks at her daughter as she hugs her tightly.

“That is what I wanted to do but it just seems like daddy isn’t feeling like himself. He left pumpkin…”

The 11 year old girl gazes up into the eyes of her mother. She just shakes her head as she replies back to her.

“Are you two fighting with each other again? I hope this doesn’t mean that you two won’t be living with one another again. I love having you both around and I don’t want that to ever change. Why can’t we be one big happy family where we all can play with one another and everybody is happy…”

Juliet hugs her mother as tightly as she possibly can as she gazes into her mother’s eyes. Kate just hugs her tightly in return as she begins to reply back to her.

“Listen Juliet things are going to be okay. I know you are afraid considering that mommy and daddy really didn’t get along by the end of the last year but we are well beyond those days. We both love each other so much. The problem with daddy is that he feels he isn’t doing enough as a man for our family. Right now mommy is bringing all of the money into our household. Mommy is a very successful wrestler and she has signed a big record deal with that of Rose Records. Daddy is just a little jealous because he is trying to find where he fits in society. We were in a band with one another but he didn’t make the cut and mommy went on to join multiple bands. Mommy had always made money though. I had money since my dad built a trust fund for me.”
“So why is daddy so mad? I don’t get it…You two are married so what’s yours is his… Doesn’t he understand that?!”

Kate shakes her head.

“I don’t think he does pumpkin. He just has this idea of what gender roles should be. It is affecting his mind and he wants to be like Auntie Melly’s husband. Yet daddy needs to understand I never cared about his financial status. It was never about that for me. What’s important to me is that he is there for me emotionally. As long as he fills my emotional needs that all I care about. I guess we have a difference of opinion and bad communication really hasn’t solved the issue. He helped dealt with emotional needs and I will handle the finances but daddy doesn’t want that. He wants to be what he thinks is a man and its causing trouble…”

Juliet nods her head with a sigh.

“I hope that you two work this issue out. I don’t want you to fight over it…”

“Pumpkin I don’t want that to happen as well but with how things are working out especially in our wrestling career we might have to fight each other in the wrestling ring. I personally don’t want it to happen but with this tourney in SCW it’s more than likely going to be the case. I love daddy so much but I have never fought him in a match so I am afraid of what might happen if we do stand in the ring from across each other. I want to be a World Champion but he is so destined on trying to fight J2H at all costs. It’s a clash of both worlds…”

“Just be careful mommy…”

“We will…. We won’t let anything come in the way of our marriage again. You can trust me on that…Anyway I am not in the mood for going to the hot tub. How about we go to the hotel’s water park or better yet take a swim in the amazing pool. We deserve to go for a swim right?!”

Juliet nods her head excitedly as she glances back at her mom.

“Let’s go for it!”

Kate smiles as she hugs her daughter tightly. To their surprise however they hear a knock coming from the door. Kate pushes her daughter back as she walks over to the door and opens it. Outside of their door is a huge box and Juliet offers a wide expression.

“Oh it’s a box. I wonder what’s inside!”

Juliet goes to grab the box but Kate pulls her back as she grins in return.

“Don’t touch that pumpkin. With what’s going on in the world you really can’t be safe. Kate quickly runs to a drawer and she pulls out a bottle of disinfectant. She begins to spray it all over the box and after doing so she pulls the box inside. She opens the box up and is shocked to see a pink GRIME mask inside. Juliet runs to try to take the mask out of the box but of course Kate makes sure to spray it down with Lysol as her daughter pulls it out.

“Look mommy it’s a mask…”

She takes it out of the box and puts it on as Kate just looks at it in return.

“Look mommy I am wearing a mask…”

“I see pumpkin. Come on let’s get going to the pool. It’s time to have some fun…”

With that Kate takes the mask and holds it in her hands as the two of them begin walking throughout the massive hotel. They finally make it to the pool area and Kate smiles at her daughter.

“Go ahead pumpkin… You can go inside. Mommy is going to make a phone call. I will be inside the pool in just a moment…”

Kate keeps her eyes locked on the mask as she watches her daughter jump right into the pool. Juliet seems to be having a good time as Kate gazes around to take her surroundings in. She could see j2H sitting over at the bar and from the far corner of her eye she saw her husband on the basketball court with that of Sierra Williams. It was weird to see the different pairings of people talking with one another but Kate didn’t waste any time as she reached for her cell phone and pulled it out. She dialed a few numbers before the phone started ringing on the other side. A few moments go by and she was finally speaking to the target of her phone call.

“Hello Javier so I got your package. I am going to assume it was from you complete with the GRIME mask and what not. Listen I don’t mind receiving packages but just be careful. With this crazy virus going around I don’t trust anything especially considering I have a little girl and if anything ever happened to her I would definitely kill a Bitch. If you had something you wish to ask me you could have did it in person…”

Kate angrily shakes her head in disgust as she speaks some more.

“I don’t deal with secrecy and stuff like that. I would prefer for people to be straight up with me, and if they have something they wished to ask they could do it like a man…”

Kate paces around as she replies back. Obviously we can only hear one part of the phone call.

“Look I KNOW I AM DIAMOND, and I DID HAVE TO BE ALL SECRETIVE…That was ONE TIME Javi… One time… Yes I might have been crazy in the head and went about delivering DIAMOND CUTTER AFTER DIAMOND CUTTER to random members of the SCW roster. I was doing it to support my husband. I wouldn’t say they were my better days I was just doing a job…. Oh you actually loved Diamond and she was worthy of being a GRIME member?! Look with all due respect I appreciate what you are trying to do here. I am all for teamwork but Diamond is pretty much my musical name and she is a badass guitarist and vocalist who goes touring with my Gem Stones and of course Devilition. If you wish to discuss this mask ordeal let’s meet in person. Where are you exactly?!”

Kate paces around as she sits there with a grin on her face.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE ON THE ROOF?! We are on lock down at a beautiful hotel. You don’t need to do this creepy stuff… Go to the gym, the bar, the playroom, or maybe the movie room, but don’t be on a roof. Listen if you want to meet me. I obviously have the kid with me so it’s going to be by the pool. See you soon…”

A half hour went by and Kate could see the likes of Javi Gonzalez walking towards her. Kate held the mask in her hand as she walked up to her BFTP tag team partner.

“Listen here Javi I have some things that I need to get off of my chest. Don’t you ever leave anything on my doorstep ever again?! Do I make myself clear! It’s just not cool man. Second just come out and ask if already…”

Javi stands there as he sighs glancing back at Kate with his arms crossed.

“I think it’s pretty self-explanatory. I was hoping that we could actually showcase ourselves as a team. You put on the GRIME mask and it would promote the whole team thing…”

Kate stands there shaking her head.

“Right… Well I have a problem with that. It seems you are going about it in a half ass way. You don’t talk to me on the phone claiming you loved what I did as Diamond and offer me as some honorary bullshit stuff VATO… Escucha HOLMES this is how it’s going to work. You want to do this whole team unity and building thing we go for broke and make it official.”

Javi stands there with a smile.

“So do you want into GRIME?!”

Kate thinks about it as she smirks.

“As an SCW roster member of GRIME consider it done but I need a cool name. I see what’s going on with the whole colour scheme so it better be worth my while…”

“I did leave you a pink mask… so how about Pink as your name…”

Kate chuckles again.

“That’s fine with me… I mean I am already a Pink Lady with my jacket. Griffin loves it when I do the entire Think Pink thing so I would proudly wear my Pink Ladies jacket with my Pink mask. Consider it a deal… I just wished you told me sooner because I have some serious work to do before this match…”

Javi smirks in return.

“Good that’s what I like to hear, what do you have in mind?! Are you going to get an endless amount of training in? Are you going to go all out of your way to do what’s needed…”

Kate shakes her head with a grin.

“Actually neither of that… I was thinking of spending some time with Melody Grace. She has her work cut out for her. If you want me to be member PINK the hair needs to be dyed as well… IT’S TIME FOR THE BEST HAIR FRIENDS TO GET TO WORK! Melody NEEDS TO HELP ME WITH THIS HAIR, and MAYBE SOME PINK GLITTERY MAKEUP, WITH A TOUCH OF PINK LIPSTICK, PINK NAILS, AND…”

Javi shakes his head.

“But I don’t think your makeup is all that important if you are wearing a mask… Are you listening to me chica?!”

Kate however wasn’t listening as her mind was elsewhere. She glances at Juliet in the pool as she excitedly yells out to her daughter.

“Come on pumpkin it’s time to get dried up. We are going to spend some time with Auntie Melody! We are going to have ourselves a MAKEUP day and maybe drive James to the brink of insanity as we do it. Let’s go have some fun shall we?!”

The little girl quickly gets out of the pool and runs to where her mother is standing. She grabs her towel and dries herself up. Despite things being on lockdown it was definitely an exciting time and they both were enjoying themselves far more than they would be at home or on the road. This lockdown had it’s benefits and all of the time bonding was definitely a major plus of it. it’s on this image that we slowly fade out on.

On Camera
In The Movie Room

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of the Gem Stones in the huge movie room at the Saxon hotel. It seems like they have taken over it as they have their musical equipment set up in there. Ruby has her Bass Guitar in her hand, Sapphire has her Electric Guitar, and of course Emerald is sitting behind a drum set. Things seem to be fine until they slowly begin to play and it’s at that moment that we are able to see Diamond running into the front of the camera. She is clad in her Pink Ladies jacket, her newly dyed Pink Hair and of course is wearing her brand new Grime Mask. Kate smirks as she flicks her hair as she begins to speak.

“Cheers to everyone who might be watching this wherever you might be. I just wish to say from the bottom of my heart that I want for everyone to be safe wherever you might be. Stay close to your loved ones and try to be as healthy as you can. Even though things might be rough in the world we as wrestlers will keep you entertained and I truly wish the best for everyone out there. In case you might have forgotten my name is Diamond Steele and I am STILL your INTERNET CHAMPION!!!”

With that the band begins to play some music as Diamond paces around the room excitedly. She stands on a chair and holds her title proudly in the air. She cracks a grin as she glares at it before looking back at the camera.

“A lot has been going on lately but last week I had the absolute blast of my life. I was able to walk into the main event of my hometown of Berkshire, England as the Internet Champion, and I was able to leave Climax Control as a champion. I just want to send Sam Marlowe proper respect. She is a hell of a competitor, and even though she might be in a slump she will find her way back to the top again. She just needs to keep at it and she will be a champion. That’s not bullshit coming out of my mouth but that’s an honest fact.”

Diamond smiles as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“Life seems to be its very best for me. I have been on a serious roll in wrestling as of lately. I will be honest at the end of last year things seemed to be really rough. Teddy and I dropped the ball to the likes of London Underground and I thought things were done yet since that time I have been picking up some serious steam. I have managed to sign a huge record deal with Rose Records. I have gotten my best male friend back in my life in the form of Griffin Hawkins. I have formed my own band and Griffin also let me back into Devilition. Not only that but I am defeated in the ring this year, I am in the Semi Finals of the BFTP and on top of that I am the bloody fucking Internet Champion. It just doesn’t get any better than that right?!”

Diamond offers a slight chuckle.

“Actually it can get better because I am just matches away from winning the BFTP tournament and being in position to capture the World Championship. To that I say bring it and I can’t wait for whatever comes my way. Nothing will stop me from having the best year that a bombshell has ever had in this company and it will continue to get better so bring on the challenges because I am more than ready for every one that comes my way. This week things get tougher because the competition seems to be that much harder. I thought fighting Dani Weston was tough, I thought facing Andrea Hernandez seemed to be tougher but now in front of Javi and I are the likes of the Roulette Champion Candy and of course the Internet Champion Austin James Mercer. Holy bloody fucking hell we definitely got a fight on our hands but I say bring it. This is going to be an epic battle.

Being locked down presents crazy circumstances and you could say that Javi extended the Olive Branch to me. He really wants to win this tournament at all costs but even though we have been quite a team. He wants to take it a step further so we could really BE a true team and he offered me a GRIME mask and the chance to be member PINK. I thought about it for a while but of course I am going to accept it. Consider me member PINK and I will proudly be GRIME’s extension into SCW. We might as well be on the same page and it’s not like I have nothing to lose right? I am already the Internet Champion so might as well add more to it…

With me as member Pink it’s going to be all about GLITTER BOMBS, PINK LIPSTICK, MAKEUP, AND OF COURSE RAINBOWS… Sounds fun and exciting I know but there is a woman on the other side of that ring who will wish to establish her very own thing, and that woman comes in the form of Candy. To be honest Candy when I look at you I see a woman who has all of the makings to be a really great wrestler if she put her mind to it. You are a true sweetie. I had to go back and watch some of your previous matches and promos, and you truly are quite the wrestler. You seem like a woman who is fighting to get that spotlight again. You love being in the spot that you are in because you feel not many people know you here. Because people don’t know you there are no expectations, there’s no pressure, and you can be free to just wrestle to your heart’s content…”

Kate chuckles as she nods her head.

“That’s amazing. I know it must be hard to fight and try to gain your parents approval rating. Trust me during this entire time I still feel like no matter what I do will please them. You have to come to the realization that you aren’t fighting for them but you are fighting for your own beliefs and as long as you are pleased with what you do that’s all that should ever mattered. Trust me when I say that’s the story of my life. You have so much talent though Candy. You were denied by Sam Marlowe at the December Super Card and things could have been over for you right there but you bounced back with a vengeance. You not only beat her once but twice in the same night to finally win that Roulette Championship. You pinned her with the quickness to gain the first fall in that 2 out of 3 falls match. Simply impressive and beautiful!

On top of that you didn’t stop there. You managed to go on and have a pretty good year. You successfully defended your belt twice since that day and on top of that you have made it all the way to the Semis of this very tournament. I would say you are having an amazing year so far Candy. Things are going well. You really remind me of what I was like when paired up with Cat Riley and Melody Grace. Everything is sweet, things seem fun, and we would carry on this happy go lucky attitude! We call ourselves Rainbows, Unicorns, and Kittens. It’s such a fun mix and we are a trio who likes to have fun!

God I feel like you and I are cut from the same cloth. You started off doing hair and makeup. The Best Hair Friends are all about those two same ideas. We both are too quick to see the best in people and might be a tad too much trust worthy for our own good. I have a feeling if I wished to spread the news of Diamond and the Gem Stones, and panting rainbows everywhere along with Glitter bombing everything you would happily join in….

It sounds fun right? However here is the main difference between the both of us Candy. You are very sweet as sweet as CANDY. However even though you wish things could be sweet life doesn’t work that way. Life can be a Bitch at times and it’s up to you to either be bullied by those who wish to see you fail or you turn to the darkness and take it in for a bit to make life your very own…”

Kate shakes her head.

“I was quick to run to the darkness. I fully embraced it because I didn’t want to be taken advantage of. I have broken the arms of my closest loved ones. I had to wear a mask in Diamond just to support my husband. I have done so much fucked up shit in my life but it was all for a reason. It helped built me up as a wrestler so I wouldn’t be easily fooled by others. I guess I have to thank my sister because she used to bully me as a child and as a teen. The beatings were so bad that I tried to commit suicide and I grew up as an Emo. It’s funny how you can channel that into the wrestling ring and make something of yourself. It’s helped established me into one of the best women wrestlers in the world, and as soon as that bell rings Candy it’s going to cause me to fuck you up!

It’s nothing personal. Consider it a learning experience. You will need to learn how to channel that side properly or people will take advantage of you. I have learned it. My friend Cat Riley has learned it. She is a gentle carefree airhead out of the ring but when she stepped in the ring she was a vicious submission based catch wrestler and of course Melody learned it. She would come down to the ring on an AMUSEMENT PARK ride but say something about her loved ones and she can flip that mean switch really quick. For you to take the next giant step of your career progression you need to learn that trait as well. You have done very well for yourself so don’t get me wrong but if you ever fought the likes of an Alicia Lukas or somebody who is just purely vicious they won’t be so nice to you. It won’t be like fighting a Sam Marlowe or a Bella Madison it will be so much worse so just heed my warnings.

You have been amazing but the reality is I have been that much better. I am not going to crumble under the pressure when I am fighting for so much. I have a lot on my plate and I want to have a year better than Alicia Lukas did. I want to be the most improved, woman of the year, and wrestler of the year. I want to set the history and I wish to become a World Champion. Many people have shit talked me like I don’t matter. It drove me insane hearing how Andrea talked me down that things would have different if she was in that ladder match. I call it a bunch of bollocks and I won’t let anyone extinguish my flames. Not even a gentle soul like you Candy…”

Kate points at herself.

“IF you take in too many things that are sweet you are bound to get a cavity and I guess you can call me that toothache. It’s going to be a real pain but it needs to be done to advance my own career. You have yourself an amazing partner in Austin James Mercer. He is an absolute beast and a man who had already had a World Championship reign to his name. Not only did he have that title reign but he beat Fenris to get to that point. That in itself makes him amazing in that regard alone. But you need to showcase you can hold your own Candy.

Everybody knows what Austin is capable of. Nobody will ever deny Austin and how much he is a fighting champion who asks for challenges and wants to fight the best of the best but what about you Candy. Do you have that same drive? You are in the finals on an amazing tournament. You beat Sam Marlowe and O’Malley in your first match to advance to the quarter finals but you made it to that stage because O’Malley got himself disqualified right in front of the referee with his low blow…. You did hold your weight against Denise Andrews but let’s be serious here. No reason to get excited over beating Raab and Andrews. This week you face a real challenge. You face me and I couldn’t give a shit if you were my own family member. I will do what’s needed to win…

And this is coming from a woman who had broken her sister in law’s arm, and a woman who delivered a Diamond Cutter to her own husband. So if I could do that to my closest of loved ones what does that speak about you?!”

Diamond shakes her head.

“It spells that you are in trouble. Consider yourself being in the ring with some real competition this week. A woman who has been undefeated and she isn’t ready to roll over to somebody like you. For the very first time Javi and I are actually going to go about this being a real team and that is going to make us even more dangerous. As good as AJM might be Javi wants this win. He needs this win and I know he will hold his own. I just need to do this GRIME mask justice. It’s more than just being PINK. It’s about creating a legacy and one that I can’t fail him. So bring it on Candy and Austin we definitely will be waiting. Do you hear that song in the background?!”

Diamond smiles as her band slowly begins to play.

“It’s the Siren’s song and if fully plays itself out you will find yourselves SHIPWRECKED! You are going to be wrecked and our ship will sail straight to the finals and to the Super Card… Two matches away from getting a World Championship match and we are more than ready for it…. Best of luck but you two blokes will definitely need it. Cheers…”

With that Diamond holds her Internet Championship high into the air and it’s on this image that we slowly fade out on.
user posted image

user posted image