Author Topic: || Gods & Monsters ||  (Read 363 times)

Offline Alex Kaelin

• View Profile
    • Alex Kaelin
|| Gods & Monsters ||
« on: April 10, 2015, 06:04:27 PM »
 ||| Gods & Monsters : On Camera |||

This match was catching all the buzz this week. Hyped up as reject vs reject. Not just any match, oh no.. This was for the grandest prize in SCW. Alex Kaelin's Roulette Championship. This had been building up for a few weeks but now it was going to happen. No one expected Raab to lay down like a good dog for Alex Kaelin. No, most expected the monster to walk in and clean house. But if anyone has been paying attention since November, they will see that Alex Kaelin is not easily defeated. Having won the tournament for the vacated Roulette Championship and having a stranglehold on the title scene ever since. When Alex first walked into the company, a former champion decided to brag about his 134 day title reign.. With each passing day, that title reign he bagged about so much was in jeopardy of falling to The Notorious Alex Kaelin. And at the moment, it didn't seem as if anyone had the answer to beating him. Lord knows, Alex Kaelin was not exactly mr. popularity and many people wanted to see him fall flat on his face. But no one had been able to get the job done yet and now they decided to shoulder that burden on Lord Raab the newest member of The Rejects. Maybe this was a way of trying to put a chink in the armor of the rejects. But if you ask anyone who knows Alex, he is not going to take this lightly and he isn't going to play nice. That belt was one of the most important things in his life and he was going to be damned if he let that filthy judas named Lord Raab get his grubby hands on it. This match was going to be a war regardless of how the wheel spun and no matter what the stipulation is. Time and time again.. Alex proved he was as good as advertised. No one could dispute that he was one of the cornerstones of this company and anyone who disagreed with that fact obviously is in denial. But it wasn't just Alex Kaelin, The Rejects were a force to be reckoned with. The Renegades are the best damn tag team not holding gold right now and that is only because Kaelin & Watts both have their sights focused on singles championships. Alex Kaelin proudly carrying his Roulette Championship and he had no doubt that his friend Andrew Watts would bring home the big gold belt as soon as he got the opportunity.

”So you want to step into the ring with the champ..?”

Alex was sitting in a seedy strip club in Vegas. Why Vegas? Because fuck Europe that's why! Las Vegas was home to Alex Kaelin and the seedy strip club was one of his favorite haunts. The room was dim with a purple glow but Alex was sitting in a booth with a light hanging above the table so that the purple lighting didn't drown everyone out. The leather seating of the booth had seen better days and in the background you could see the scum of Sin City making it rain on some poor girl who had dreams of being a real dancer for one of the many Vegas headliners only to find herself headlining this shit hole on a thursday night. Hell, she didn't even have a name of the marquee in case your wondering. They just had a sign outside that said “We fired the ugly one” in hopes of bringing in more customers. Alex Kaelin though, he always felt shady little joints like this made a good backdrop for a promo. Can't find places like this in Europe, well.. You can but then you wind up finding out what the deleted scenes from the movie Hostel might have been like. Many had questioned how The Notorious one would react to facing someone from his own stable. Because we all know that Alex Kaelin is a level headed model citizen of society who is all about respecting his fellow man.

”Raab, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can step between those ropes, reach out and shake my hand. You can then step out of the ring and walk towards the back and the ref can raise my hand in victory. Declaring that Alex Kaelin is still your SCW Roulette Champion. Then The Rejects can go to the bar after the show, throw back a few beers and celebrate another successful night. Another night in which The Rejects came out on top and outsmarted everyone in this company.. Or we can do things the hard way. You may be asking yourself, well Alex.. What is the hard way? Well Raab, the hard way involves me kicking the shit out of you from one corner to another. Do I want to do that? No.. Of course not.. We are Rejects, brothers. And while I respect that you outlasted three other men to get a shot at my roulette championship. If history has shown us anything, it's that when a German steps out of line.. An American will step up and remind that German what their place in the world really is. ”

Hey, he was giving him an alternative? Why make war when you can go have a beer with your friends? Oh.. That's right they call them 'Lagers' over in Europe. While anyone who knew Alex had a feeling he wasn't going to react kindly to this situation. No one really expected Lord Raab to just lay down and play dead while Alex Kaelin pinned him for the one two three. Alex was sporting a pair of dark grey jeans and the big black boots that he always wore. His shirt had the sleeves cut off to show the world his tattoos and on the front of his shirt it had the white silhouette of a woman riding a stripper pole with the words “I support single moms” underneath. Yes, Alex Kaelin was one of the classiest individuals you would find. He looked into the camera before leaning back in the booth and putting his feet up.

”I truly was delighted when I saw that you had been put in a match to become number one contender for my Roulette Championship. Because I thought that you would do the right thing. That you would step into that ring and destroy the competition and leave one of them with enough breath in their lungs to compete with me for the Roulette Championship. Then I would walk in, take care of business and leave with the strap still draped over my shoulder. But you had to be a greedy motherfucker didn't you? Oh you thought that you had to be the one to walk out as number one contender. All I've done for you.. And this is the thanks I get? I bring you into the rejects and you then decide that you want to try and take MY championship from me? Listen it is bad enough I am soiling this titles reputation by defending it all over Europe. This title represents everything great about America.. And I can't even defend it in my home town of Sin City. You know why this title represents America so well? Because of chance my friend. A spin of the wheel and anything can happen. Just like in America, you never know when opportunity is going to knock. Well I hear you knocking Raab and when I open that door I am going to knock you the fuck out! Am I mad because you seized an opportunity? No.. I mean, why not the internet title? Huh, you think of that? You with the internet championship, Watts bringing home the big gold belt and myself holding this beautiful roulette championship gold. It was perfect Raab! And you ruined everything.. I saw potential in you. I saw a monster that was lost and needed some guidance and after some convincing I brought you into the rejects.”

A'Murica! Fuck yeah! No, this wasn't about a war between nations. Alex was maybe still bitter about the travel schedule and was hoping to defend his championship in Vegas. The plan all along had been for everyone in The Rejects to hold gold. Because with gold came power and having those belts meant that they pretty much called the shots. Going into this match, both men knew they had squared off before in the ring. In fact, it was in the very same Roulette tournament that Alex won to become champion. Now, Raab was a different kind of monster now. But that wasn't going to stop Alex from reminding Raab about it. He might also leave out that little part where he kicked Raab out of the ring and stole the pinfall.. But who needed those small details right?

”December seventh, two thousand fourteen. That date ring a bell Raab? It should because that is when I defeated you and some douche to move on to the next round of the roulette tournament. Look how long it took for you to crawl out of obscurity. And you know who you can thank for that? ME! The moment I brought you into the rejects, your stock skyrocketed! See the powers that be want to play us against each other and you fell right into their little game. Just like I did on December seventh.. I'm going to walk out of Climax Control with the victory. And once I've beaten you so bad that even without the mask people will ask you why you are all dressed up for Halloween this time of year.. I'll take the high road, while you are defeated and laying flat on your back..I will shake your hand.. Just like Jesus forgave that no good motherfucker Judas.. I will forgive you.. Because that is the kind of person I am, a kind.. forgiving.. What is so fucking funny?!?”

You could hear a soft laugh off camera Alex lunged forward and the camera got shaky for a moment because the camera man wasn't expecting that. Everyone knew that Alex Kaelin had a few screws loose and this camera guy didn't want to piss him off but it seemed as though he was adding gasoline to a fire that was not easily going to be put out. The look in the eyes of Alex Kaelin was a bit crazy, god forbid anyone try and pose a threat to his championship. It wasn't a tweaked out sort of look but a serious look that gave a normal person chills. The lengths he would go to keep his championship had shown to be disturbing. This is a guy who tossed  Sephiroth Du Lac in the back of Santas Sled and sent him on his merry way. It doesn't get anymore disturbing then that right? The sick kind of stipulations this company comes up with.. Defacing Christmas for the sake of a ratings boost.

”You think this is funny Mr. Cameraman? We will see if everyone thinks it is so funny when they have to scrape Raab off the canvas like a piece of roadkill. Raab, you have come a long ways since we first stepped into the ring with each other. But even you need to give the devil his due and know that even on your BEST day.. Ha, you are not even half the man that Alex Kaelin is. I'd say take a good look in the mirror but I have a funny feeling you don't have any in your home. Now you may think that this is just a competition and that I shouldn't take it very personally, well let me tell you that I take it seriously when my friends challenge me to a game of scrabble let alone challenge me for my Roulette Championship! I tried to help you reach the peak of this industry and now you are biting the hand that feeds. And while that makes for a good story princess, you sure as hell will not have a happy ending at Climax Control. I've stepped into the ring with monsters before and each time I have left them defeated and sent them to the back of the line. Raab, I hope my words are sinking in. I hope that I am not just making myself loud and clear, my words better be crystal clear. Bad things are going to happen when you step into the ring with me. Now hopefully you decide to stay on the righteous path and walk into that ring and shake my hand. I know that this Roulette Championship would tempt even Frodo Baggins, I can only imagine how a feeble minded monster must be memorized every time you see it. Hell, wouldn't shock me that if somehow you managed to bring the armies of mordor down to the ring with you and by the grace of god managed to beat me that you would walk around petting that belt while repeating “My precious” over and over while you get an odd erection by just looking at it.”

Yes, Alex Kaelin was a rather civil individual. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment, you bring someone into a stable and they decide to try and take advantage of you and take your championship belt away from you? That person would be called a prick and if Alex Kaelin was the one taking advantage of this situation you can bet the dirt sheets would be talking about what a awful person he was. Make no doubt about it, while you cant blame Lord Raab for taking the match.. You cant blame Alex for reacting the way he is. Some lines you don't cross and it looked like Raab wasn't just stepping over that line. He was whipping his dick and PISSING on that line. Now Alex Kaelin could have said he wasn't fighting a member of his stable but he was a fighting champion and if Raab decided to sign his death wish then that was his decision. Alex Kaelin was only doing what was right by defending his title and retaining it by any means necessary.

”Just like when a dog gets out of line, every so often you need to swat it with a newspaper. Raab you can be damn sure that when Climax Control is over and all is said and done.. You will know better then to test my patience and step into the ring with me again. Now everyone is saying, how will the rejects handle this? Let me tell you that THE REJECTS are going to be just fine and fucking dandy! Raab isn't going to be kicked to the curb for stepping out of line, he just needs to know his place. It looks as though I'm the one who will have to get my hands dirty and put him in his place. Because I don't see you doing the right thing, no you are going to challenge me. You know what happen the last time someone who proclaimed to be a monster stepped into the ring with me? I'll tell you! I sent tall dark and creepy packing and he caught the first flight back to Transylvania or wherever those twilight brats hang out. Do you want that to be you Raab? Just another footnote in history, another victim added to my reign as Roulette Champion? When people step into the ring with me they wind up as a question on Jeopardy because they don't come back after I'm done with them. I will take people who got their asses handed to them on a silver platter by Alex Kaelin for five hundred.. “Who is the masked judas who stepped into the ring with The Notorious Alex Kaelin?” Spoiler, here is the answer kidos “Who is Lord Raab!?”

And that is the same question people will be asking months from now as The Notorious Alex Kaelin continues on his winning ways. He wasn't new the this whole monster thing, tall dark and creepy had said the same things.. How he was going to taken the roulette championship from the ego maniac known as Alex Kaelin. And all the nay sayers kept feeding him bullshit about how he was going to win.. And what happened? He wound up falling flat on his face, just like everyone else who steps into the ring with The Notorious one when he is defending his championship. Did he want to humiliate Lord Raab? Not exactly, but he did want to make a point. That he better not bark up this tree again or next time he will put him out of business for good. Ever wonder why Alex Kaelin did not have very many friends in this world? THIS is why. Because while some people would shake hands and say 'May the best man win' Alex would rather kick you in the nuts and grab the tights on a quick roll up. He would do anything it takes to win, and as people had seen in the past he was not above cheating and getting a cheap victory. Just Win Baby. That was the kind of motto this man lived by.

”The rejects are trying to collect all the gold, not pass it around like hot potato. So Raab, let me make myself even more clear to you. You want this roulette championship? You can have it, over my dead body. I will gouge your eyes out of their sockets and give them to one of the ladies in the front row as souvenir. When they spin that wheel, you better pray to god that it is some sort of pillow fight! Because otherwise I am going to hit you with everything that isn't nailed down. Chairs, ladders, tables, soft drinks! Whatever I can get my hands on. You are stepping into my world! Raab, you will find out just who the monster is when you step into the ring with me. While you were losing to Blasted Monk, I was walking out of Inception with The Roulette Championship!  While you were losing to Kain, I was carrying my dead beat tag team partner on my back through the blast from the past tournament! You my friend, have done NOTHING that even puts you anywhere near the same level as me. You outlasted three other schlub's  and now you think you have the right to step into the ring with me? How dare your sir!

That had been the plan since day one. Every member of The Rejects to hold singles gold and stand tall at the very top of this company. Alex had kept his end of the bargain, and the signs pointed to him keeping that belt for a very long time. His record in SCW was impressive and other than a couple tag team flubs, his record was pretty damn good. Add to the fact that he was champion and it was even more impressive. He knew that a target was painted on his back. Even his ego couldn't ignore that, but if you had a target on your back.. It meant people are thinking about you. It meant that you are important because no one gunned for a nobody, no they only targeted the best. While Alex had an ego, no one could deny the blood, sweat & effort he put into every single match. When that belt was on the line, no one was better than Alex. Many people said they would be the one that would put his ego in check but no one had risen to the occasion yet. Lord Raab was a monster that had improved greatly over the past few months but Alex was already good and simply getting better every time he set foot in that ring.

”This belt is not going anywhere soon. It is staying right here with papa! Raab you may think this is your shot at becoming famous but you are going to have a hard enough time finding your picture on the back of a milk carton if you keep testing my patience! Monsters don't scare me anymore, I'm not five years old and you sure as shit are not Freddy Kruger. In this world, I am the monster. IN THIS WORLD I am the one who passes final judgment on you and all those who step into my path of violence. You want to hear a little story Raab? Lets take a moment and have story time with Uncle Alex shall we? How about you just have seat under the tree of wisdom and maybe I can enlighten you you up a little bit.”

He reached for the cigarette he kept behind his ear, lighting it up and taking a puff of it. Letting the smoke roll and even managed to make a smoke ring and that takes talent. Regardless of how each individual felt leading up to this match, when they stepped into the ring they would burn the fucking house down. Every match Alex Kaelin had was one to watch and people did their best to step up their game when they had to stand across the ring from him. The most prestigious champion in this company was Alex Kaelin, and you couldn't tell him any different. Whenever he stepped into the ring to defend his title, he never knew what the stipulation would be. And to him, it didn't matter because he would adapt and then proceed to beat the holy hell out of the poor soul who was foolish enough to challenge him. Alex Kaelin then took the Roulette championship off his shoulder and held it up in front of the camera. Get a good look at it folks, because that is as close as you would get to it. This was the man who backed up every word he said, that was scary to think about if you are the one facing him. Many ran their mouths and it was complete and utter shit they spewed. Alex Kaelin knew how good he was, and deep down.. Even if they did not want to admit it.. SCW & The wrestling industry knew that was Kind Of A Big Deal.

”Believe me when  I say this.. I have done worse things to people I considered a lot closer to me then you are at the moment. It is much better to have me as your friend then it is your enemy. So while you may have convinced yourself that this was all about respect and a good old fashioned competition. You disrespected me, by digging that knife into my back. I don't know what demon cunt you crawled out of when you came into this world, but I will be the son of a bitch who can send you back to were you came from. Ask Sephiroth Du Lac what happens when a monster steps into the ring with Alex Kaelin. You may think you are all sorts of big bad and brooding, but you are not anywhere near as nasty as I am. See all the talking heads will tell you that you can win. They said the same thing to him. And you know what happened? He lost.. Twice.. Just like you are going to lose to me a second time. When I say that Yeah.. I'm kind of a big deal.. It is more than just a catchphrase. Even the pope himself would swear to that on a stack of bibles soaked with the tears of altar boys. Raab, this little fairy tale.. This delusion you have of taking my championship away from me is reaching it's conclusion. Reject vs Reject? They set the bait, you fell for the trap. Raab, you better pray that whatever god or devil you believe in has mercy on your soul because I sure as hell wont. The next time you see me will be in that ring standing across from you and the last thing you are going to remember from that night is looking up into the lights and seeing 'The Notorious' Alex Kaelin standing over you with my Roulette Championship and when the ringing in your ears dies down you will hear the ring announcer say.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand STIIIIIIIIIIILLLL!!! YOUR SCW ROOOOOULETTE CHAMPION!!!! THE NOOOOTORIOUS!!! ALEX FUCKING KAELIN!!!”

Alex tossed the strap onto his shoulder and stood up, about running into the cameraman. Not that he cared, that son of a bitch had laughed at him earlier. Alex walked between a row of tables and at one of them was a stripper who looked to be crying. She wore a leopard print bikini, tanned and dark hair. You could tell the girl had hit some rough times and the poor girl didn't even have a nice rack to show off. Alex pulled out his wallet and tossed a five dollar bill on the table.

”What is this for?”

”Just doing my good deed for the day, donating to your kids college fund.”

The woman flipped him off and he laughed as she tossed the five dollar bill back at him, he let it fall to the floor.. Because he knew that bitch would pick it up as soon as he was out the door. The stage was set for one hell of a Championship match at Climax Control. The Roulette Wheel was ready to be spun, ready to decide the fate of these two individuals.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

||| Gods & Goddesses : Off Camera |||

You could hear someone kicking and punching a heavy bag, the chain rattling as it swung from side to side. Alex Kaelin walked into the gym with a water bottle and took a sip as he leaned against a wall and looked at the beautiful blonde who was taking some of her frustrations out on that heavy bag. He whistled and he got a glare shot in his direction until Krissy realized that it was Alex. She was dripping with sweat and her tank top clung to her chest. She was wearing little tight shorty shorts that showed off her legs. The gym was pretty nice, mirrors on one side and the rest of the walls painted white with fairly new equipment surrounding them. Alex smirked and handed her the bottle after taking a sip.

”If you wanted to take your frustrations out, I can think of a better way than beating up on a defenseless heavy bag.”

”So you are going to let me kick your ass instead?”

She winked at him as Alex smirked from ear to ear.

”That's just sounds like foreplay to me.”

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her, not caring if she was dripping with sweat because that was not a bad thing. They shared a kiss before Krissy took a step back and had a seat on the bench near the wall. When that girl trained, she was a total beast. In fact, Alex has begun to dread the words 'Lets do crossfit' because whoever invented crossfit needs to be shot.

”You prepared for your match this week?”

”I won't be fully prepared until I have a hangover the day of the show. I'm sure Raab is preparing by watching some german dungeon porn and watching some guy get his balls nailed to a step stool.”

Krissy just rolled her eyes and laughed, she expected no other answer then the one he just gave her. Taking a towel and running it across her forehead to clear the sweat from her brow. She looked up at Alex and he had a smirk on his face, she quirked an eyebrow as she waited for him to speak.

”Guess what is coming up soon..”

Taking a moment to think, she put a finger tip to her lips and then looked at him and smiled that bright smile she always had for him.

”Our one year anniversary together?”

”Shit.. Has it been that long already?”

”.....”

”I mean, I'm looking forward to that as well! But I meant that I'm getting closer to being the longest reigning Roulette Champion in SCW history..”

Alex smiled in a way that said “Isn't that great??” and of course Krissy supported his career and was happy with any milestones and achievements he may reach but that didn't stop her from giving him 'The Look' right now and it was kind of like the terminator zeroing in on you. He moved side to side and her eyes followed him, Alex smiled and walked towards her. Krissy had her arms crossed as he wrapped his around her firm body.

”You know I love you right? I mean, I've never kept a woman around this long. That is true love right?”

”Baby, I love you.. But you are kind of digging yourself a hole.. You know this right?”

No she didn't say it with a glare but with that sweet smile on your face. Yes, you know you are fucked when your girl gives you the sweet smile. And before he could mouth the words “Oh god damn it..” She judo flipped him to the ground. He landed with a thud and looked up at her wincing because that floor sure as hell was not padded. Krissy smiled a little and pounced on top of him, Alex smirked as he looked up at her.

”Are you going to go for a triangle choke next.. I wouldn't mind, just saying.”

”You are a fucking pervert..”

”Wouldn't have me any other way would you?”

”If you are going to let little ol' me toss you around, what do you think Raab is going to do?”

She smirked and Alex looked up at her with a smirk of his own. Alex grabbed her wrists and flipped her over, pinning Krissy down and mounting her.. NOT THAT KIND OF MOUNT! You know, MMA style... He looked down at her and grinned ear to ear as she struggled a little bit but it was no use.

”Wrist control my dear.. Never give up wrist control. Oh When you toss me around it is foreplay, I let you get away with it because it leads to sex. Raab on the other hand? I'm just going to kick the shit out of him and that will lead to him being sent to the hospital. If I did that to you, I would be hauled off to jail.

”No you wouldn't, they would take you straight to the funeral home because I would shoot you first.

Again that sweet smile, of course they are only joking with each other. Alex smirked and let out a laugh, leaning down and locking lips with Krissy. Wow, coming up on one year. Who would of thought that with Alex Kaelin? But he wouldn't trade her in for the world, and she kept him around because she loved him. The girl brought a calming affect to his life, part of the reason why he might be on such a hot streak in SCW because he hadn't gone off the rails crazy yet.

”Now.. Hit the showers, then when we get home I can show you some ground and pound.”

He winked at her and Krissy just shook her head and couldn't help but smile. Surprisingly, she wouldn't change a single thing about Alex Kaelin. No one could figure out those two. They are complete opposites yet at the same time they couldn't get enough of her. They went from fuck buddies to dating to living together to rumors of those wedding bells ringing. You just never knew what Alex Kaelin had up his sleeve next.

AIM : n0torious1 | Twitter : Notorious702

>