Author Topic: Ring Ring  (Read 285 times)

Offline Alex Kaelin

• View Profile
    • Alex Kaelin
Ring Ring
« on: February 20, 2015, 06:55:00 PM »
 || Phone A Friend : Off Camera ||

"I'm booked against a woman with a tickle fetish and some guy that has a teddy bear fetish.. Fuck my life.."

Alex was on the phone, but who was he on the phone with? He leaned back in his chair and looked out the window, Stockholm Sweden.. Kind of a beautiful looking city but sure as hell wasn't as pretty as Vegas. Alex wore a pair of jeans and the black boots he always wore. His shirt read "Notorious since day 1" it was black and the lettering was grey in color but looked faded. He rolled his eyes a bit, an obvious reaction to whatever the person on the other end of the phone said.

"You know, even Michael Phelps wouldn't be able to win the gold medal with cement shoes. I'm gonna let that bitch do the heavy lifting and we will see if she can carry the load. What a joke right? Bitch has a huge ego, she actually thinks she is talented? She believes she has been an equal member in this team."

Oh yes, Alex and Jade. The two had gotten pretty far in the tournament but Alex had little patient for bullshit. He knew that if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have gotten this far and every time he had to deal with Jade he wanted to curb stomp her head right into the fucking concrete. Win or lose, he was still walking out of this tournament with the Roulette Championship. And after a successful title defense last week, he was feeling pretty damn good about that. He put the final stake into the chest of Sephiroth & took care of that other douche they had thrown into the match. Alex raised his voice, cutting off the person on the other end of the phone call.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Every team in this tournament seems to have at least found some common ground. I mean I was told she was bi, but they conveniently left out the 'polar' part of the statement. I feel like I want this way more then she does and she is trying to ride my coattails and then take credit for it every time we win. The least she could do is get down on her knees and thank me... I said thank me! Not blow me. Well, same thing but not exactly the kind of thanks I was meaning. This bitch has crossed me one to many times, fool me once.. Shame on me.. Fool me twice and shame on you. I guarantee you this won't happen a third time. How can you team with someone you can't rely on. Then you got Amanda Cortez that seems to have been hanging around Liz Smalls a little to much, have you heard her? It makes me want to drive a screwdriver into my eardrum. It's all, blah blah blah and blah tickle blah blah blah. Here is to hoping she gets hit by a car because she sure as hell would not be missed... Wait I take that statement back. Last time I wished someone got hit by a car, they actually did.."

A laugh escaped his lips, he opened the sliding glass door that lead to the patio and he lit up a smoke. Cussing to himself because his lighter wasn't working right but a satisfied smile spread across his lips as he let the flame tickle the end of the cigarette and a soft orange glow only grew brighter as he took a drag off his cigarette. These things are gonna fucking kill him someday but they are so damn good while he is living. He leaned against the railing and looked out over the city, he was dying to get back to Vegas for a bit but The Roulette champion had to do his duty on this global tour SCW has embarked on.

"Oh don't get me started on the teddy bear hugging cunt. You seen his fucking twitter? His profile picture is indeed a goddamn teddy bear. I bet if I curb stomped a teddy bear, the guy might just find a gun and blow his brains out. Harsh? No, I think not. I've wished worst on people.. Maybe setting a teddy bear on fire or something.. The finals are going to be close, once we take care of the Teddy Ruxpin & Tickle Me Elmo and I'm one step closer to getting that world championship match. And then Jade can get her little female title match and I'm going to sit back with a big bag of popcorn and watch that train wreck. Can you imagine if she wins a title? She won't even have the courtesy to thank me for that title shot, but as long as she has her title then Jade can be out of my hair.

It was obvious that Alex and his partner didn't get a long. He didn't care for him and Jade didn't care for him either. Both of them probably going to be glad when they didn't have to team up ever again. When they win this tournament, no doubt that people are going to look back at this tournament as an amazing performance by Alex Kaelin. But they did have to get by this week and with each passing week it was like a tea kettle getting ready to boil over. You just never knew if Alex Kaelin & Jade could get along and the fact they got this far was honestly probably a godsend anyway. Alex though, he carried the load because that title match did mean a lot to him.. But he was getting closer and closer to saying 'Fuck it' and just wanted to sit back and watch Jade get punked. Did you expect anything less from a man with the ego that Alex Kaelin had?

"Have you ever been to Sweden? It's awful, the people are awful, the weather is awful, the stench is awful. And I'm stuck in a match with someone I can't stand.. Like, if I kill someone in Sweden.. They don't hold that against you when you return to the states right? I think the stench might be Jades feet though or that cum stained teddy bear.. Come on, you know he humps a teddy bear. Probably had one custom made with a flesh light installed in it. And I am the one who is stuck in the ring with him! At least Jade could tickle Amanda into submission. Knowing my luck the freak I'm in the ring with will expect the same treatment and that is just not happening. All I need to do is just stomp his head into the canvas like he is a fucking cockroach. He seems like the kind of person that squeals when they are in pain. That'd kind of be awkward wouldn't it? Hitting him and he just starts squealing.. Fucking freaks."

He still had not mentioned any names and still no clue as to who was on the other end of the line. He flicked the cigarette over the patio and watched as it fell to the ground from his hotel room. Alex listened to the person on the other end of the line, it was hard to tell what exactly they had to say but they seemed to chime in their opinion on not only his opponents but his partner as well. Alex didn't have many friends in this world, it wasn't like people just called him up out of the blue just for a chat. So whoever called him, must of had a reason to speak with him. Hey, he was kind of a big deal so it wasn't a surprise that maybe people are trying to get in his ear.

"I don't know to be honest. I've got my own problems in Stockholm in case you didn't notice. If I manage to get through this tournament match without committing murder then we will see what happens. Maybe you will wake up with the headline "Alex Kaelin tosses Tag team partner off roof, wrestling isn't a work". Would you even want to be roped into this shit? You'd be leaving the states and god knows what is next. Probably some hell hole in Russia because that seems like such a pleasant idea. I traded in the neon lights of Vegas for a parka and wool socks because we are stuck in some god awful countries on this tour.. You damn right I have sour grapes about all this. It isn't what I signed up for!"

What? He loved his home in Vegas and here he was in bumfuck Sweden. He perked his ear up and turned around and saw the door handle begin to wiggle. The key card to their room sucked and it took a few tries to get the damn thing to work most of the time. Alex watched the door and then put the phone up to his ear again before speaking and cutting the other person off.

"I'll talk to you again sometime.."

He ended the call and put the phone back in his pocket. He was leaning against the railing of the patio and if he leaned back to far he would take a long fall to the ground. Krissy finally managed to get the key card to work and was cussing a little bit under her breath. When she looked up at Alex she smiled that big bright smile of hers. She walked towards Alex and leaned on the door of the patio before speaking.

"Hey baby, who called?"

Well it wasn't sound proof, of course she heard him on the other end. And he wasn't going to lie to her, because it isn't like Alex had anything to hide. He got a call from a friend back in the states, nothing wrong with getting a phone call and having a conversation right? Besides he was able to blow off a little steam and rant for a little bit.

"Just a friend from the states calling."

"Wait.. You have friends?"

Krissy said with a bit of a grin on her face, poking a little fun at him. Lets face it, Alex didn't have a laundry list of friends. Most of his twitter followers only follow him in hopes that a news bulletin pops up on their timeline that he died of an overdose or something.  

"They are few and far between, but I have a few in this world."

He gave Krissy a little wink before pushing off the railing and walking towards her. His arms wrapping around the blonde texan and pulling her in close. She hadn't done to bad for herself since signing with SCW, still a bit of a goody two shoes but he would forgive her for that.

"So, about this tag team match.. You think you could put your marine skills to good use and kill one of them for me?"

"Baby, I love you.. But that is a little disturbing.."

"Haha, it's worth a shot."

She shook her head, leaning upwards and kissing his lips. Well it looks like Krissy would go to great lengths for the man she loved, murder didn't seem to be on that list though. He laughed a little as he looked down at her, that tells you how bad Alex disliked someone when he asked his girlfriend if she would kill them.

"So what about you.. Big match this week eh?"

Krissy sort of shrugged with a smile, then again Krissy was never one to jump up and down about those sort of things. Such a modest soul. He knew she was excited in her own way and that she would go out and kick some ass. She may be sugary sweet and nice but Krissy could really kick some ass. Alex then quirked and eyebrow and a smirk spread along his lips.

"So this Amanda Cortez.. You know she has like a foot fetish?"

"Disgusting right?"

"Absolutely.. But I better be prepared just in case right?"

"Wait what?.. Don't you dare!! NO! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

Alex picked Krissy up and she squirmed like her life depended on it and while he didn't tickle her feet, he did tickle her sides which was extra sensitive for that girl. On the bed she squirmed and punched and clawed and slapped at his arms and after a few minutes of wrestling around and knocking lamps over.. He finally got her pinned down by the wrists. Her eyes full of fire as she glared at him because he knew what affect that touch of his had on her. Krissy was trying to catch her breath because of how much she had been giggling from being tickled by her prick of a boyfriend.

"Something the matter?"

"You... You..."

'Yes?"

"You are a son of a bitch..."

"My mother was a saint.. Me on the other hand? Not so much.."

You think it was easy holding her down? She had that sneaky marine strength. Krissy managed to get out of his grip and pulled him in for a deep kiss, slowly pulling back and her lips spread into a wicked little grin. Alex had his way of helping her relax before a match and with this dumbass global tour.. She didn't complain about all the time they had to spend in the hotel room together.

AIM : n0torious1 | Twitter : Notorious702

>