Author Topic: Notorious By Nature  (Read 295 times)

Offline Alex Kaelin

• View Profile
    • Alex Kaelin
Notorious By Nature
« on: February 13, 2015, 11:43:07 PM »
 || Welcome to Bumbfuck Norway! : Off Camera ||

"Who the fuck is Joshua Acquin?"

Krissy looked over at him and shrugged her shoulders just a bit. The two sat in the warm comfort of their hotel room, why you ask? Because someone decided it was a bright fucking idea to travel all the way to goddamn Norway in the dead of fucking winter! Nooo, couldn't of decided to travel to warmer climates during this time of year. Alex didn't like the cold, it is why he called Las Vegas home because he didn't have to put up with shit weather like this all the goddamn time. Alex was wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt that said "notorious" across the front. Krissy wore a pair of tight fitting jeans and a sweater. Her feet propped up on a little end table as she sat in chair by the window, she was wearing a pair of boots with fur lining around the top.

"I swear, they just go down to the dollar store and buy themselves some wrestlers or something. On top of that, I got tall pale and creepy in this match as well. Think they have it out for me eh?"

"Honey, I can't imagine you rubbing people the wrong way.. Why would they have it out for you?"

While her tone was rather optimistic, you could sense the sarcasm in her voice. Alex did feel like this was a cruel joke to pry him away from his lovely Las Vegas home and fly him all the way out to Bumbfuck Norway. Alex grabbed his grey hooded sweatshirt and put it on, zipping it up before speaking.

"Hey, not my fault people can't stand the truth and how good I am.

"Acquin is a former tag team champion in SCW."

That was Krissy, little miss research. One of the stark contrasts between the two of them is that Krissy did her homework on her opponents an most of the time Alex just winged it against whoever he stepped into the ring with. He looked over at her with a smirk.

"What? You know.. I stumble on these things when I'm researching."

"I just imagine somewhere you have a bookcase full of files labeled "classified" on everyone in SCW."

"I'm not a psycho, I just like to be prepared."

"Well if this guy was a former SCW tag team champion then my point still stands that they will give those titles out to anyone."

That smirk still spread along his lips. Krissy pulled up her laptop and spun it around so Alex could see it as well. It looked as though his opponent was about to give some kind of promo. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he watched his opponent make his way down a ramp and step through a set of ropes into the ring.

"Why the fuck is he introducing himself to these people? Doesn't he know they don't speak english. No wonder they are booing him, fuckers can't understand what he is saying."

Krissy just shook her head and was trying to rub off on Alex a little bit, okay slim chance of that happening. Alex was pretty much set in his ways and wasn't about to change anytime soon, then again it was hard to fuck with the formula for success when Alex had taken the SCW Roulette Championship. But then again, maybe Krissy was doing this for her own amusement because she knew that Alex wouldn't be able to keep her thoughts to herself.

"Motherfucker couldn't win the roulette championship before and I'm pretty sure that whoever the champion was then is nowhere near as good as I am.. Wait, pudding match?"

The confused look on his face and the arch of his eyebrow caused Krissy to put a hand over her mouth and try to contain her laughter. Not so much because of what Joshua Acquin was saying but Alex's reaction to what he was saying in his promo.

"Wait.. I'm confused.. He say's they hate him and now he is hugging and kissing babies? If someone I hated came up and took my baby from me and started groping and slobbering on them I'd bust out his teeth. This guy for real? Is he trying to play up this BS or what? Another one of those, ooooh I'm bad but deep down I'm really tender. I tell you one thing, If I see his kid in the fucking crowd I'm going to grab that little prick and curb stomp him into the concrete."

"Alex!"

"What?? I'm just saying, I'll give all those people a reason to hate me.. Oh yea, I'm sure all those people who can't understand a lick of English give two shits about your little brat being home schooled."

Alex took the laptop and folded the screen down. Again he was left standing & shaking his head. On top of the pale creeper he had to deal with some bi polar whack job who couldn't figure out if he wanted people to love or hate him. As for Sephiroth Du Lac, Alex had no problem beating the fuck out of him again. Krissy let out a sigh and shook her head as well, looking up at Alex and eyeing him from head to toe.

"Honey, I have no doubt you are going to walk out with your championship. But can we not curb stomp little kids?"

A laugh escaped his lips. Sometimes that girl was just to adorable. She was a truly good soul and Alex was a piece of shit 90% of the time. He shrugged his shoulders a little bit. Alex could go overboard sometimes and she wouldn't be shocked if Alex did try and pull Joshua's kid out of the crowd.

"A curb stomp will toughen the kid up.. Anyways.. I don't think either of these douches have done anything to deserve a shot at my title. Besides, I have already defeated Sephy boy. Ugh, and then I still got this Blast From The Past tournament to worry about. You tell me I need to be nicer, I let my partner get the pinfall and now it has gone straight to her head. Like she has done all the fuckin work around here. Only reason she was in the ring to get that pinfall is because Travis Andrews was pissing his pants at the thought of stepping back into the ring with me."

"I think that you are going to win that tournament, even if Jade isn't exactly the best partner you could ask for."

"You are to kind."

Alex said and a grin spread along his lips, he didn't say anything but that grin told Krissy that something was going through that evil mind of his. Whatever it was, he wasn't about to tell her. He looked at Krissy before speaking.

"And what about you facing off against the super hero? You going to kick the shit out of her? You should probably take her knee out so she can't go to the top rope, or just take her knee out so she can't walk ever again."

"I'm not here to injure people.."

"Just saying, bitch won't be any trouble for you in the future if she is laid up in the hospital."

Again, you could see the difference between the two. Krissy respected her opponent unless she gave a reason not to, then you had Alex who was cutthroat and would do whatever it takes to win. And you can be damn sure that Alex will do ANYTHING to keep that title around his waist. He wasn't about to let that SCW Roulette Championship leave his waist so soon. No, that championship was going to be around his waist for a very long time.

"Hey babe, I got a question for you."

When Krissy looked over she about fell out of her chair, she saw Alex on the other side of the bed.. And he was down on one knee. She slowly stood up, her hand shaking a little bit as she walked over towards him.

"Yes!"

Hearing her voice filled with joy and excitement caught him off guard. As she got around to the otherside of the bed, she could see he was tying his boots up. He looked up at her a little bit confused, a soft sigh escaped her lips.

"I mean.. Yes babe.. What is your question?'

"Where the hell would I cut a promo in Bumbfuck Norway? Can't do anything outside because it is to damn cold unless I wear a parka with my hood up."

"A church.. How about a church Alex?"

A slight edge in her voice as she spoke, Alex pushed off the bed and stood up. She couldn't help but give him a hug even if she had gotten her hopes up for a moment only to have it come crashing down. Did the man infuriate her sometimes? Absolutely. Would she trade in a second of it? Absolutely not. His arms wrapped around her and a smile spread along his lips.

"A church? That is a great idea!

"Well I am glad I could be helpful.."

|| End Scene ||

----

|| Church On Fire : On Camera ||

The scene fades in to an old Norwegian church, the church pews looking like they had seen better days but the wood interior also looked a bit faded and worn. Standing at the very front of the church, wearing a very fine suite. Dark grey in color, red button down shirt underneath and leaving the top few buttons undone like he always did. His Roulette Championship was draped over his shoulder. As the camera zoomed in, he raised his hand as if he was speaking to congregation. Alex walked up behind the podium and looked down at the camera as he began to speak.

"Everyone within the sound of my voice, raise your hand and give praise to The Notorious One.. Because as he walks through the valley, I shall fear no evil. It seems as though I have been thrown to the lions, against a Living 'Firghtmare' And SCW's 'Nightmare'. While some may quake and quiver in their little boots at the thought of Sephiroth Du Lac, I sure as hell do not fear him. Because I already beat the shit out of him until he could no longer continue. Everyone watched as Santa and Rudolph and the gang gave him a first class ride to the north pole. It looks as though he has been seeking a bit of redemption, another shot at my Roulette Championship. I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am far superior to the man who claims to be a monster here in SCW. Let me ask you something Sephy, do you not remember the last time I beat the shit out of you? Do you REALLY think it is a good idea to step into the ring with me again? I will say this.. I am not very impressed by you. And when I kick the shit out of you once more, it is going to be a very long ass time before you ever step foot in the same ring as me for a chance at my SCW Roulette Championship. The act doesn't scare me, it didn't scare me then and it doesn't scare me now."

The two of them had a very bloody match the first time they fought for the Roulette Championship in the finals of the tournament. But after the match was over, Alex Kaelin was the one standing tall and walking out the Roulette Champion. He has had a very impressive run in SCW so far and you factor in how quickly he became SCW Roulette Champion and that makes it even more impressive. Had anyone come into a company in such a short time and won that championship? Some people bragged about how long they held the Roulette Championship when Alex Kaelin first signed with SCW but he was looking to obliterate that championship reign.

"I stepped into the ring with the monster and I lived to tell the tale. Like always I overcame the odds, I stepped up and sent you packing. This time things are a little different aren't they? Not everyone has your back, everyone isn't choosing you to come out victorious this time. No, they know that if they are going to place a bet then they better place a bet on Alex Kaelin. In fact, I may send you out in an ambulance again but this time for my own amusement and not because it is the only way to win the match. You won't see no shooting star presses from me this time, oh no.. Lesson learned.. Alex Kaelin is going to step into that ring and I am going to make an example out of both of you. Because I am the greatest roulette champion this company has ever had! And if you think for one moment that some Edward Cullen wannabe is going to take my championship then you are all sadly mistaken! So you can take all of your cryptic talk and shove it right where the sun don't shine.. Which shouldn't be so hard for you to find."

Did Alex Kaelin want to finish this once and for all? You damn right he did. He wanted to be done with Tall Pale & Creepy. In his opinion he had already proved himself against Sephiroth, after all.. If you leave a man lifeless so that he has to be carried out by santa and his reindeer, what else can you prove against them? When Alex won this match, he knew that Sephiroth would have a tall order in front of him if he ever wanted to step back into the ring for a shot at the roulette championship. If you could step into the ring with two people and still come out with your title.. Then that just proved how damn good you are. Defending your belt against one man was tough enough but two people was just stacking the odds. But if anyone could do it, it was The Notorious One.

"I am going to drive the stake through your heart Sephy. This is it for you! Alex Kaelin will be done with you for good. You can go bother Bruce Evans if you want a championship! Because you do not have a shot in hell of ever coming close to this Roulette Championship. Not as long as it is draped over my shoulder. So when you go back to your crypt and you crawl into your coffin and you pull the lid over.. You should leave a little note on top that says "Bury me in the closest grave" because your chances of holding this title will be buried! I don't think I can make my point any clearer.. It ends at Climax Control Sephiroth. I'm washing my hands clean of you. This is your second chance to take this title from me and both times you have come out on the losing end. Yes that is a spoiler folks, Alex Kaelin retains his championship at Climax Control in the main event."

But don't think he was going to completely forget about Joshua Acquin. While he didn't have a history with the guy, he was not going to ignore him. Alex did not care if he pinned Joshua or if he pinned Sephiroth. If the opportunity was presented, he would snatch the victory from either of them. All that mattered was walking out with that championship and like Alex has always said.. He would do it by hook or by crook. You just never knew what tricks Alex Kaelin had up his sleeve but you can be sure that he felt the odds are certainly in his favor going into this match.

"And then you have the third wheel, Joshua Acquin. Sephiroth and I could have settled this on our own but it looks like the people in charge decided to throw a wrench in those plans. To spice things up maybe? Listen, I don't know how you managed to weasel your way into this match.. And frankly I don't care. You can count your lucky stars that you even have this opportunity! You have never stepped into the ring with a motherfucker like me.. You are going to get your ass kicked. I am going to embarrass both of you. When all is said and done, I am going to be standing over both of your lifeless bodies. And I will prove once again, that I am the best this company has to offer. Joshua Acquin as far as I am concerned you do not belong in the same ring as me! I don't see what you have done to deserve a shot at my championship, maybe the odds aren't stacked against me and the people in charge decided to give me an easy week.

Never lacking confidence that was for sure. He leaned against the podium, that smirk on his face as he spoke. Alex loved getting under his opponents skin, it was easy enough to hate Alex Kaelin the way it was. But he took great pride in pouring salt in wounds and saying just the right things to get his opponent worked up. Alex looked directly into the camera, it was almost as if anyone watching at home felt as though Alex Kaelin was looking into their very souls.

"Joshua, you must be pretty confident if you had your family fly out. Are you expecting a storybook ending? Celebrating in the ring with your newly won championship, your wife parading your kid around as Climax Control comes to an end..? No, that is not what is going to happen. I'm going to beat the hell out of you in front of your family, your wife and child are going to watch as I slam my boot right into the back of our head and drive your face into the canvas. Everyone is going to see a husband and a father get the beat down of a lifetime. In my book, you won't have a happy ending at the end of Climax Control. In fact, your wife is never going to look at you the same way EVER again. When you get home, you won't have a crypt to crawl into. No, you will have to look your son in the eyes and explain to him why you are such a failure. Why daddy was left a bloody mess thanks to Alex Kaelin, and you will spin him some bullshit story as you try to keep a tear from falling down your cheek. Because your wife will know, you are not even half the man I am and your son will know that his dad is just someone who weaseled his way into a championship match and couldn't hang with the baddest dog in the yard."

It was hardly a shock that Alex would bring a mans family into this. It didn't matter who you are, talking about a mans family would no doubt get you worked up. Bringing the wife and kids into this? It was a pretty low move even by Alex Kaelin's standards. But anyone that knew Alex well enough knew that he would stoop to any level to keep that Championship. Actually he would stoop to any level in order to win a match. That is something that made it so difficult to beat Alex Kaelin. Most people had a line they wouldn't cross, Alex would cross any line if it meant walking out with the victory.

"Climax Control, you two are going to find out exactly why I am the best in the business. Why the Rejects are taking over this company! This championship is not going anywhere. And after I am done with you two dweebs, my focus is going right back to the blast from the past tournament. I've come to far to be stopped now. Jade, sweety. If you are listening, it is time to put on your big girl boots because we are in deep water now. If you really want a championship opportunity then you are going to have to bring your 'A' Game. I will do what no one else has done, I will have won the Roulette Championship and the SCW championship within my first six months of being with this company. I am writing my ticket into the SCW Hall Of Fame. Forget the 'veterans' of this company, I am the present and the future and I'm leap frog all the other hall of fame candidates... Sephiroth.. Joshua.. You are going to find out that.. Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..'

Alex Kaelin always back up his words and it would be no different this week at Climax Control. He might just have one of the biggest mouths in the entire company. Would this be a challenge for him? No doubt, even if he wasn't going to admit it. This was his first Main Event in SCW and he was not going to let either of his opponents show him up and take his championship..

|| END SCENE ||

-------

|| Blasting Back Some Brews : Off Camera ||

It was very late, maybe 2 or 3 in the morning. He didn't bother to check on the clock, he walked down to the hotel bar and pulled up a stool. He wore a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt. Alex ordered a beer.. Or was it an ale? Either way, it was some cheap shit the hotel sold and it tasted like piss. But it was better then nothing, Alex heard a seat next to him being pulled out and it was his long time friend Andrew Watts. These two had always been night owls, that's part of being in the wrestling business.. You never have a real sleep schedule.

"Main Event eh?"

Watts said as he ordered a beer as well, cringing a little bit as he took a swig of it.

"Jesus, did the bartender piss in these bottles or what?"

"Haha, right? Can't wait to get back to the states and enjoy a cold one.. Yeah, main event. Against the vampire dude and some other douchebag."

"Ha, you got this brotha. Just a couple of chumps. SCW is throwing them a bone."

"I'm not worried, I've already beat the shit out of Sephiroth and this Joshua guy doesn't look like much competition either. This guy fly's out his family, can you believe that? Who would fly their family out to this god forsaken country just so they can watch you lose?

"Man, I don't think he flew her out to watch him win. Probably just brought his wife over so she can give him a blowjob after his loss.. So, what you thinkin about the Blast From The Past Tournament?"

Neither of them had talked bout it much. After all they are both in the tournament and it is very likely that they could end up facing each other. You had Alex who didn't have much faith in his partner and you had Watts who.. Well, everything was up in the air for him right now.

"One way or another.. One of us is winning this tournament. I know I've got Jade as my partner but I'll carry her ass all the way if I have to.. What about you?"

Watts let out a sort of "Fuck my life" laugh. He didn't know exactly what to expect going forward in this tournament. But that wasn't going to stop The Renegade from giving everything he had, he wasn't just going to fold up and quit.

"I don't know man, we will see won't we? Shit, guess they just like trying to keep my life interesting."

"This tournament is kind of a pain in the ass if you ask me."

Alex had always made it clear that he never cared much for tag team matches. So how he let Watts even talk him into this tournament is something that still made Alex scratch his head from time to time. It wasn't a shock either that Alex didn't care for tag matches, he enjoyed having the spotlight all to himself.

"Just remember.. I got your back brotha.."

You could hear the clank of the beer bottles before the two of them took a swig out of their respective bottles. Each of them downing the awful brews and sliding the bottles towards the bartender and ordering another round. These two are as close as brothers and in a business full of sharks, real friends are hard to come by. It's something that made those two dangerous, when they are on the same page.. No one could stop them.. No one could stop the rejects..

AIM : n0torious1 | Twitter : Notorious702

>