Author Topic: Luck Of The Draw?  (Read 317 times)

Offline Alex Kaelin

• View Profile
    • Alex Kaelin
Luck Of The Draw?
« on: January 23, 2015, 10:25:36 PM »
 Twitter : @Notorious702 | #Notorious

|| Luck Of The Scottish : Off Camera ||

Alex Kaelin and Andrew Watts had been friends for a long time, you wouldn't know it half the time by the way they talk to each other but it was true. Sharing a hotel room was no big deal, like going on vacation and bar hopping the whole week. Watts had gone out into the city to see the sites and sounds and whatever the fuck their was to do in Scotland. Representing by sporting his REJECTS t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He made his way up the elevator and walked down the hallway. As he got closer to the door, he heard what sounded like struggling in the room. Putting his ear to the door, he wondered if Alex was getting it on with some Scottish Lass.. Nah, he wouldn't do that right? He swiped the key card and slowly opened the door and didn't see anyone in the room.

"Hey bitch, what the hell are you up to?"

From the bathroom he could hear struggling, it almost sounded like someone was gargling water. He put his ear to the door and then suddenly the door pushed open and Alex stuck his head out. Watts clearly was wondering what the fuck was going on. Watts tried to peak in but Alex kept moving his head to block his view. Watts took a step back as Alex slowly stepped out of the bathroom without opening the door to much. Squeezing his way through and closing the door behind him.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Bro.. Please tell me you don't have a dead hooker in the bathroom.."

"Haha, no man.. I just wasn't expecting you to be back so soon. How is Scotland, you see anything interesting?"

Just as Watts was about to speak, the bathroom door was about to open but Alex kicked his heel against the door to shut it. Watts knew something was up but part of him wasn't really sure if he wanted to know what the hell Alex was up to this time. Then again.. Maybe he didn't but if something was in the bathroom.. Watts had every right to know about it. Maybe rooming with Alex was a bad idea, that guy always seemed to get into the weirdest trouble. How much trouble could someone really get into in Scotland? Sure, Alex was always getting into trouble in Vegas but.. Wait, this was Alex.. He was going to find trouble anywhere he went.

"Uh.. No, not really. But I am interested in what you have in the bathroom."

Watts crossed his arms as he looked at Alex. Had he been trying to drown someone? The front of his shirt was all wet and his pants had some water splashed on them. It wasn't blood so maybe it wasn't that bad. Alex then leaned in a little closer but spoke in a real hushed tone.

"I found one.."

"Found one of what?"

"You know.. a leprechaun.."

"What the hell are you talking about?

Alex then opened the door to the bathroom and you saw a midget with his wrists and ankles bound with duck tape. Watts was speechless for just a second and if this was anyone other then Alex Kaelin.. He would be shocked.. But it was hard to be shocked considering he knew half the shit Alex Kaelin had gotten himself into over the years.

"Come on, I'm trying to get him to tell me where his stash is at. Hey, if you help I will split the gold with you!"

"Alex dude, that stuff isn't.. Oh jesus christ.."

Before he could finish, Alex picked the little guy up by the ankles and dunked his head into the toilet. You could see him struggling as Alex held him upside down. After a few moments Alex flushed the stool and Watts was trying to process this, was he really watching his friend give a midget a swirly?

"Okay fucker, tell me where you have the pot of gold hidden right now!"

The poor little fella was gasping for air after choking on watter. His wet hair was covering his face as Alex gave him a few soft slaps to get his attention. His green eyes looked up at Watts, desperately wanting any help he could get. The midget mouthed the words "Help.. Me.." as Alex picked him up by the ankles again. The little guy was pleading not to be dunked into the toilet again.

"Dude, we are in Scotland.. Leprechauns are in Ireland.. You know, luck of the Irish?"

Alex looked at the midget, then back at Watts.. Then back at the midget once more. He eyed the midget, clearly not trusting the little bastard one damn bit. That son of a bitch had pile of gold stashed somewhere and Alex was going to be goddamn if he let this little bastard keep it all for himself.

"Last chance, just tell me what you did with your pot of gold."

Some always wondered if Alex was clearly in his right mind or if he was crazy and just didn't realize it. He had moments when it seemed he was completely deranged and this was one of those times. Sometimes he seemed normal, well as normal as he could be. Then one day you walk into the hotel room and he has a midget tied up in the bathroom.

"I told you asshole! I don't have any gold! So why don't you open your mouth and suck on my little gold nuggets!"

"Hahahahahah!!"

You could see Alex and his eyes flaring up as he looked at the midget and dunked his head into the toilet. Dropping him as he let go of his ankles and put his hand on the back of his neck. He was holding his head in the toilet and his little body squirming. Trying so hard to keep his head out of the water but it was no use.

"Do not lie to me demon!!! Where is your pot of gold!!"

Watts saw that Alex had lost control of the moment reached over. He flushed the stool and you heard the little guy gurgle water as it flushed down the toilet. The little guy let out a sign of relief as Alex pulled him up from the toilet. Thanking the lord, or whoever midgets pray to that this guy had talked some sense into this madman. Watt's then slowly pulled Alex away from the midget, he knew Alex always had a hatred for midgets but he could never figure out why.

"Dude, he isn't a leprechaun. Just a midget okay? No pot of gold in Scotland except for the title that belongs to you alright? So how about.. Fuck man, did you really kidnap him? We have to get rid of him.

He shook his head as he looked at Alex, wondering how he got himself into this one. They both looked down at the little midget dude. Watts ripped the ducktape so that he was free, was that a good idea? Without warning he turned around and punched Alex in the sack. Again Watts was trying so hard to keep his laughter in but he couldn't. It was just to fucking funny as Alex held his balls and his face turned red from a mixture of anger and unable to breathe. They all walked out of the cramped bathroom and the little guy sat on the bed.

"Should we kill him?

"Jesus christ dude.. No we are not going to kill him... Listen, just give the guy some money and send him on his way."

"Hold on, this bastard has a pot of gold and I'm the one paying him off? I'm getting the raw end of this deal.."

"How much?"

Three grand!"

"Yikes.. Pay the man Alex."

"I fucking hate midgets.."

After making a quick trip to get some cash, Alex returned with the money. At least Watts didn't let the little guy walk off. It could be worse right? Alex handed the little guy the cash, after counting to make sure Alex wasn't screwing him over. The midget handed five hundred dollars to Watts. A smirk peaked at the corners of his lips before looking up at Alex and like out a laugh.

"Hey what the fuck??"

"Oh, I told him that he should give me $500 for saving his life.. Hahahaha"

The little guy picked up his hat, tipping it towards Alex before walking out the door. His shoes sounding all squishy squashy from having water in them. Alex shook his head before looking at Watts who was still a bit shocked at what he had just witnessed. Never a dull moment with Alex around, that was the one good thing about having that guy as a friend.

"Just when I think you can't sink any lower, my friend you always seem to find a way."

After counting the five hundred dollars and stuffing it in his wallet. Watts leaned back on the couch as Alex walked over and looked out the window. Both men had matches at Climax Control, Watts did not seem to be worried.. After all, why would he be? Alex, well he wasn't exactly worried as much as he didn't know what he was getting himself into. That was part of the 'fun' in this tournament is not knowing who your partner was. Even though he knew her name he still didn't have any idea what to expect from Jade.

"So you and Jade gonna kick ass this week?"

"Goddamn I hope so. I mean, I know I'm gonna be able to pull my own weight in the match.. Jade might be a wildcard. She may be really good or she just might suck dick."

Alex shrugged, Watts thought couldn't help but smirk as he looked at his friend. Neither of these two had pure minds and whenever the moment arose to make a risqué comment.. Well neither of them would pass up that opportunity.

"I bet you are hoping she sucks dick."

They both shared a good laugh, it was looking like another good week for The REJECTS. Watts taking care of business in his match with Gabriel and Alex taking care of business this week in the blast from the past tournament. For those two at least, everything was looking good. And if they both made it to the finals of the blast from the past tournament? Well then it would be a win win situation for The REJECTS. Add in the fact that Mikah was also in the tournament and the Rejects had a pretty good chance of walking away with a victory in this tournament. Although Alex Kaelin did wonder who his first title defense would be against. Maybe they would give Sephy another shot at the gold, Alex wouldn't complain about that. Hey, he might even hit that shooting star press this time? Even though he missed, that Shooting Star Press looked very pretty. But, everyone knew it didn't matter who he was defending his title against. Everyone knew that he would stomp their fucking heads into the ground. He also knew that maybe someone would in this tournament and challenge him for his title. And if they did? Well then that would be a waste of a title opportunity because no way in HELL was anyone taking that Roulette Championship away from Alex Kaelin anytime soon.

|| END SCENE||

--------

|| Blast From The Past : On Camera Promo ||

The Notorious one had been on a role since he signed with SCW. In a short time he was already the Roulette Champion after laying waste to the competition and defeating Sephy The Great White Albino for the championship. Now it looks like after winning one tournament, Alex was being thrown into another. When he won this one, he would be able to choose the title he would go for. Wouldn't be bad holding two championships at the same time now would it? He has proven that he is more then just talk and that he has all the skill to back it up. How would SCW handle Alex Kaelin holding the two most important singles championships? Better yet, how would they handle The REJECTS holding so much power in the company.

"I have everything to gain in this blast from the past tournament. When I win and get a title shot of my choosing, the best part? I already am the Roulette Champion, I'm going to be a double champion while some people in this company are just hoping to taste gold for the first time. Haha, I may take Brucey's Internet Championship away from him, like candy from a baby. Shit, the guy already is on the verge of an emotional breakdown maybe I will just push his ass over the edge. Or maybe I'll grab that world championship from Gabriel, take the gold from the hierarchy in SCW and bring it to the REJECTS. I can do that because I am a baaaad man! I'm taking over this company, you all didn't think I could win the Roulette championship.. And I'm going to prove you wrong again.  Oh, if I take Brucey's Internet Championship, maybe I'll have Kimberly polish it up real nice for me.."

Alex winked at the camera, figuring that Brucey might have just thrown something across the room when he heard that. Maybe all Canadians are just sensitive? He smirked as he looked at the Roulette Championship he had over his shoulder. He was wearing his black "Sinners Are Winners" t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans and the pair of black boots he wore whenever he was travelling. Was he excited to be in Scotland? Fuck no. He signed with SCW because it was in SIN CITY and the surrounding states. Now he was stuck traveling all over the globe, but when they had such a megastar like 'The Notorious' Alex Kaelin.. You couldn't blame the world for wanting to see him in action.

But really as much fun as it would be to send Brucey to the loony bin, I gotta say.. Having that World Championship wrapped around my waist while the Roulette championship is draped around my shoulder would be a pretty good feeling. Gabriel? Do I really look concerned about a guy named Gabriel? Who did he really beat.. No one that talented. I'm here to raise the bar, defending two titles and keeping them for as long as I damn well please. Next I might just rename the company. Instead Of Sin City Wrestling, I'll just claim it and name it REJECT Entertainment. Got a nice ring to it doesn't it? It's what I do and not a damn thing anyone in this company could do about it. I'm the guy that is going to take this company to better places. Lucian Frost? Dude is old news, Ooooh former Roulette Champion, ooooh former tag team champion. Well what have you done for this company lately? I had not even heard of you until I saw your name on the card. JoJo Canelli may think she has got the luck of the draw with a partner that has the credentials you do. But like I've said before.. You have never stepped into the ring with a motherfucker like me!

Time and time again he had proved that he was as good as he said he was. The haters kept growing and he didn't care. Right now he had the Roulette Championship and that was all that mattered. Now this tournament popped up, well he was 1-0 in tournaments so far. Maybe it was just something he excelled at. His Opponents, Lucian Frost and Joanne Canelli. Lucian was apparently a former champion but he was either hiding under a rock or in some SCW sponsored rehab center. The other Diva? Joanne Canelli liked the call herself 'The Jersey Devil Diva' or something like that. Apparently she just won a championship in the company so she had that going for her. But she had nothing on Alex Kaelin who was running rough shot over the competition.

"I'm the Roulette Champion right now, so while you crawled out from under whatever rock you have been living under.. I've been kicking ass and taking names. I guess they weren't kidding when they said this tournament was a blast from the past. I'm gonna send you packing and you won't even think about stepping foot in SCW until next years blast from the past tournament rolls around and then I WILL kick your ass again. See, I'm kind of a big deal.. Unlike you.. And unlike your little tag team partner this week. Do I need to make an example out of both of you? Maybe. Then again people might consider me a worse person then I already am for picking on people who aren't nearly as great as I am. I'm such a generous guy that I might just let Jade get the pin, who doesn't want to see a girl on top of another girl? Haha, better yet maybe Jade will make Jojo submit. That would be kinda hot right?

Jade Manendez-Arcador? Alex Kaelin didn't know a damn thing about his partner, but did they really need to be buddies in order to work towards a common goal? Winning was everything and they both knew that. They might never exchange Christmas cards but they both knew what was at stake in this tournament. Even she had to want a shot at a title of her choice. The two just had to get along and get through the next few weeks. Smoking their opposition and rack up wins. Then they could go different ways and well if she won her championship that was cool.. But Alex, like always.. Was only concerned with what benefited him. And he would win this tournament by any means necessary.

"Hold on a sec.. Joanne, you are telling me I made the mistake for making an enemy out of the albino power ranger? You are the one who trusted a guy that is tall, paper white and smells a little funny. He smiles like a creep and asks you to be his tag team partner? Does that even sound like a good idea? Well then you are just fucking retarded and deserved to be smacked in the back of the head with a steel chair. Have you ever watched horror movies? That is a BAD IDEA. The great white hope about killed you in your match? If I put him in an ambulance and sent him packing to Transylvania, then just imagine what I am going to do to your partner sugar tits. So why don't you just make yourself useful and go cook me a steak and serve it ringside so that I can dine in style while my partner kicks the ever loving shit out of you."

It was hardly a shock to anyone that Alex had little to no respect for his opponents. He was not looking to make friends. If Joanne and Lucian had their panties all up in a bunch because of something he said, Alex was not going to give a damn. Just Win Baby! At all costs. He leaned back in the corner booth and titled his head to the side as he looked into the camera. Shaking his head for a moment almost out of pity for his opponents. Not that he really felt sorry for them, no he just pitied their stupidity.

"Jersey Devil Diva? You know what the jersey devil is? It is an ugly fucking creature, just like you. And just like the Jersey Devil isn't real, the Jersey Devil Diva has no real talent. Who the fuck are you even kidding? I'm gonna be one of your first victims? You and your partner are going to get busted up big time. Hell even if I drove your face into the canvas with my boot, I would probably still be doing you a favor and giving you a makeover. My partner Jade.. She is gonna kick your ass! Yeah.. And your face."

Alex certainly wasn't going to speak for Jade, he had no idea who she was and he hoped she had the talent to kick the shit out of Joanne or else Alex would have to just make sure he disposed of Lucian Forst quickly. Sure he would tag Jade in from time to time, he wasn't that much of a prick. Besides, who wouldn't want to see two of the girls scrap with each other and fight? The fans would love it, they are in Scotland so they would likely be drunk as a skunk and ready for a catfight. Alex was ready to pull his weight, no doubt he was going to be doing the heavy lifting in this tournament.

Climax Control is going to be just another step towards another piece of gold for The Notorious One. I've said it once and I will say it again, the man who controls the gold controls the power. By the time all is said and done.. I will be the most powerful man in SCW and The REJECTS will be the most formidable group in all of professional wrestling. We run this fucking place, the gold will be in our hands.. And once we get a hold of the gold, you can all give up your delusions of ever holding gold in this company ever again.

As the scene cut to black you had to ask.. Did The Notorious one have the odds against him this time? More then likely, when you are teamed up with a random partner you never know what you are gonna get. What's the old saying? Life is like a box of chocolates? Well hopefully Alex didn't choose the shit flavored one. Not like he had a choice in who his partner was. You just had to play the hand your dealt, just like in Vegas. Was this an instance of the people in charge making sure Alex Kaelin wouldn't get his hands on more gold or would Alex Kaelin be able to overcome the odds?

|| END SCENE ||

AIM : n0torious1 | Twitter : Notorious702

>