Author Topic: Public Enemy #1  (Read 363 times)

Offline Alex Kaelin

• View Profile
    • Alex Kaelin
Public Enemy #1
« on: December 05, 2014, 09:54:06 PM »
 || 50 Shades Of Alex : Off Camera ||

Not exactly the best start in SCW, but fuck it right? Alex Kaelin sat on the back patio of Krissy Filapovich's home in Texas. He wore a pair of torn jeans and a pair of brown flip flops.The two of them bounced back and forth between Texas and Vegas. He lit up a cigarette and took a drag of it, flicking a few ashes into a black plastic ashtray that sat on the table next too him. If people thought he was concerned or worried, they didn't know him that well.

"Flight tomorrow night?"

The blonde bombshell spoke as she opened the sliding glass door leading to the patio in a pair of tight jeans. Walking over and sitting in the chair next to Alex, propping her feet up on his lap as she looked at him. Her eyes fixed on him as he turned his head towards her.

"Nope, I'll head out in the morning."

Setting the cigarette down in the ashtray and letting the smoke roll out of his mouth before speaking.

"I'm thinking Mexico.. After the SCW show that is."

It was clear that caught the blondes attention as her ears perked up. If it wasn't for her sunglasses he would be able to see the little sparkle in her eyes.

"Mexico hmm?"

"Yea?"

Her hair waved side to side as Krissy shook her head with a grin on her face. The woman wouldn't change a thing about him. Yes he could be difficult to get along with at times and seemed to have an endless list of people who wanted to see harm come his way but she could never accuse her life with him as being dull.

"Mexico can be rather romantic.."

Of course wedding bells would be ringing in her ears. She loved him, and wanted to be with him. But everyone knew that Alex was well.. Alex Kaelin. His last marriage was to a stripper that blackmailed him after getting him absolutely wasted and taking him to one of the all night chapels in Vegas to get hitched. Krissy was different, she was nice girl who wasn't trying to use him and actually loved him.

It can be.."

A grin spreads along his lips.. Who said the two of them had to wait until Mexico in order to get a little frisky? He stood up and pulled Krissy to her feet, pushing her towards the house which caused the woman to giggle a bit uncontrollably. She knew him well and knew that she was going to get laid. The two began disrobing each other as they made their way through the living room and into the bedroom. Knocking over a lamp and almost stumbling over the coffee table along the way. From the bedroom you could hear some struggling, growling and cussing.

"Not going anywhere now are you?"

Krissy struggled against her restraints and Alex smirks as she glared up at him. The pink fluffy handcuffs added a nice touch to the mood. Just as he was about to crawl onto the bed and get this bad deed started.. The phone rang in the living room. Like daggers, Krissy's eyes locked on Alex.

"Don't you DARE answer that.."

"It could be important?"

"Alex.. Do you really think anything is more important than THIS right now?"

She made sure to emphasize her words and try to get her point across. Alex though, just laughed and stood up which if looks could kill.. The man would be dead.

"Not like you are going anywhere are you?"

" You are such an asshole!!!"

Alex turned away, letting the girl get a look at his naked ass while he walked into the living room and looked at the number before answering the phone. He shook his head, figuring this would be a quick phone call so Krissy wouldn't be that angry.. Right?

"Sup homo?"

He greeted his friend as he answered the phone, he could hear Krissy yelling at him from the other room as he tried to listen to the phone call.

"Oh that's Krissy, nah she is just a bit tied up at the moment. What's up?"

Andrew Watts was on the other end of the phone, calling to figure out what the fuck Alex has been up to. The man doesn't text, call, or even tweet a brotha.

"Dude, you gone MIA or something? I was beginning to wonder if your Ex kidnapped you or if that midget decided to come and collect that money you owe him.. Aye, is Krissy alright? She sounds pretty pissed off dude? I can hear her on my end of the line haha.

Krissy was voicing her displeasure and how pissed she was at the moment and was being very vocal from the bedroom.

"Ha, yea she umm.. Dropped a plate and it broke. She's kinda upset about it, hey hold that thought I better go and make sure she didn't cut herself or something.. Yea.."

"Yeah bro.. No problem.. Fuck, you left me hanging all week what's a few more minutes.."

He set the phone down and put a pillow over it because he didn't need that perv hearing what the hell was going on. Alex walked into the bedroom and it clearly wasn't a good idea to uncuff Krissy right now. That would be like letting an angry tiger out of her cage.

"Really??? You are on the phone with Watts???"

"He is checking on me, seeing if I'm okay."

Nope, that did not help cool the flames one bit. Then again, you kind of couldn't blame her. She was sort of tied up but it wasn't against her will so Alex had that going for him.

"It will only be a few minutes? Let him know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth and that I'm going to catch my flight in the morning. Easy peasy? Okay?"

"Alex.. I am going to kick your ass!!"

Okay, she clearly wasn't calming down. What the fuck? So he decided to stoop to drastic measures and pulled out a big red ball gag, putting it in Krissy's mouth and buckling it behind her head. She was struggling, screaming through the ball gag and not a happy camper at this point.

"Honey, pumpkin, I sweat it will be five minutes and I'll be right back."

Alex quickly streaked down the hallway and picked up the phone. He put the phone up to his ear to see if Watts was talking trash, dude tended to do that if he didn't think he was listening.

"Hey, I'm back.. Umm she was really pissed because it was a plate her grandmother gave to her.."

"That's odd.. Anyway, you are making your flight right? Not flaking on a brotha are you?"

"Of course I'm making my flight dude. You think I'm not gonna show up when I'm booked against two cunts?"

"Haha, that's my brotha."

"Hey, now don't freak out when I go MIA again. I'm heading down to Mexico with Krissy after the show."

"Mexico eh? Kinda romantic or some shit."

Alex laughed a little, everyone must of thought Mexico as some sort of romantic wasteland or something. Before he could speak, Watts cut him off with a bit of laughter on his own before he spoke.

"My brotha.. You are going to pop the question aren't you?"

"Wait what?"

"Haha. you are aren't you?"

"Dude, I never said that. The fuck is wrong with you?

"Brotha, I wont tell anyone. Just let me know how she reacts? I'm gonna have to get a motherfuckin Tuxedo, gotta look good being best man."

Again Alex laughed, jumping to conclusions much? Then an awkward silence fell across the line, one of those moments when you knew the other person was still on the line but they didn't say anything.

"What was that laugh for? You got someone else in mind for your best man? You gonna treat a brotha like that?

"The fuck? You are the one talking about me popping the question, I never said I was. Let alone talking about planning anything.

"Dude, that's fucked up."

"Hey, if I had a best man it would be you alright?"

Alex turned around and he about dropped the phone. This is a little piece of advice for everyone, if you decide you are going to handcuff someone to the bed.. Make sure it isn't someone who was a trained marine who has practiced getting out of military grade handcuffs. Because those flimsy fluffy handcuffs from the adult bookstore? Not going to hold her down for very long.

"Hey dude, I have to go like right now."

"Really dude? What you have going on that is so important.. Bro, are you running around the house?"

"Motherfucker I said I have to go! I'll talk to you at the show alright?"

He made sure to end the call so that Watts didn't hear him being chased around but naked by his pissed off girlfriend. Krissy was madder then a hornet except she had the handcuffs now. Alex was on one side of the couch and Krissy on the other, pink fluffy handcuffs in one hand & the ball gag in the other.

"Honey.. Pumpkin.. Now don't do anything crazy okay? He was just calling to make sure I showed up.. You are the one telling me that I need to be more social right?

"Baby, my love.. Get over here.."

"Fuck.."

The young blonde jumped over the couch, Alex had a delayed reaction because he took a moment to admire her lovely bust as it bounced when she made her way over the couch. He turned to run and without thinking he ran back out onto the patio. Once outside, realizing he was naked he turned towards the patio door to go back inside but it was locked. Krissy was standing on the other side of the glass looking at him with a very amused smirk that had spread across her plump lips. Again, in one hand she had the pink fluffy handcuffs and in the other the big red ball gag.

"Baby.. Honey.. Could you please open the door?"

Alex stood facing the door his bare ass in clear view if any neighbor who decided to look out of their kitchen window. His hands cupped his privates to try and keep them out of view. She was savoring this moment and then acted like she couldn't hear him and put her hand up to her ear as if trying to say "What?"

"Baby, I know damn well you can hear me now open the door.. Pretty please.."

In life we have those moments when we know Karma strikes us like a lightning bolt. For Alex Kaelin, this was one of those moments. In the distance you could hear the song "Living La Vida Loca" begin to play. Why did that song suddenly bring dread to Alex? Because that was the ring tone of Krissy's best friend Valencia. You know how two girls can get when they get talking on the phone.. It could be a long conversation. But hearing that ringtone brought a devilish sparkle to the eyes of Krissy Filapovich.
Baby I'll be right back, I have to answer this phone call.. It won't be more then five minutes okay honey?"

"Come on baby don't be like that.."

She gave Alex a wink and walked over to pick up her phone before turning back towards the patio door. Now Krissy had a birds eye view of her lover as he was basically pressed against the locked patio door. She answered her phone with a smile.

"Hey Chica, what's up?"

"Just thought I would give you a call, it's been awhile. Not busy are you?"

"I've got a few minutes to spare."

Krissy waved to Alex as he mouthed the words "Let me in!" which Krissy responded with by pointing to her phone and mouthing the words "Val is on the phone, just five minutes okay?" And then held up five fingers because, the fucker deserved it.

"Alex is taking me down to Mexico after his next show."

"Ooooh, that's romantic. You think he is going to pop the question?

Hmmm, he might. In fact he might be thinking about that right now.

The blonde smirked and walked over to the patio door and looked at Alex who was mouthing "Let me in RIGHT NOW" again Krissy responded with "What? I'm on the phone." She was enjoying this, it wasn't often that she got to see him squirm so she was basking in the moment.

"If he does, you will be the first call I make Chica. Hey, I have to go.. It appears Alex has locked himself out of the house and forgot his key's. I will give you call tomorrow alright?"

Krissy took her sweet time wrapping up her phone call with Val. When she finally opened the door Alex stepped in, happy to be inside but he didn't have much time to enjoy the moment. He heard the "click" of the handcuffs on each of his wrists, she was quick with those things.

"Do I have the right to remain silent?"

"March towards the bedroom smartass, that's an order."

He jumped a little when she gave him a firm slap on the ass, flashing him a wicked grin. Hey, if you wanted to relax before your next match.. Nothing like a little bondage and kinky sex right? If you've seen Krissy then you know Alex was not going to be complaining. As the bedroom door closed behind him, the two cunts he was facing at Climax Control was the farthest thing from his mind.

|| End Scene ||

-----------------

|| Everybody Loves Dick.. Dick Spalding : On Camera Promo ||

It seemed as though Ms. Rocky Mountains was one of the most popular backstage interviewers in the entire wrestling industry. Not afraid to dig deep and get a firm grasp on the story. But one man stands head and shoulders above them all. A man among boys, a myth among legends.. A man that was driven to his breaking point dealing with the likes of Alex Kaelin and Kris Kash. Alex was wearing a pair of dark grey jeans with his shirt that had the words "Sinners Are Winners" In big red letters. He also had a camera man with him as he walked through an apartment complex. In fact, it looked to be in a very shady section of Vegas. They got to the door and Alex held up a finger as if to say hold on, he raised an eyebrow as he put his ear to the door.

"Bernice don't be like that sugar!"

The sound of a desperate man could be heard on the other side of the door, the door flew open and about knocked Alex backwards. The woman who was big and black, turned sideways so that she could fit through the door then stopped to look at Alex. Fixing her hair before turning to the camera.

"Hey! Are you guys from that TV show cops?? I got my hands up, I surrender!"

"The fuck? No we aren't with cops..

"Don't shoot!"

"Lady I don't even have a gun..."

"Get out of here you fat bitch!"

A whiskey bottle zinged by the head of Alex Kaelin and about hit the black lady whom we now know must be Bernice. When Dick Spalding appeared at the door, Alex hardly recognized him. A once dapper, well dressed man with sharp suits was reduced to boxer shorts that sported the snowman from the movie Frozen on the crotch, a beer stained wifebeter and some brown dress shoes with knee high dress socks with a beard that had cheeto crumbs stuck in it. Hell, it looked like he hadn't been out of his apartment in a long time because he was one pale mofo.

"Jesus Christ, Dick you have fallen on some hard times.."

Dick Spalding looked at Alex Kaelin for a moment, then his eyes widened with horror when he realized who it was. You could almost imagine some sort of Stanly Kubrick twisted montage playing through the mind of Dick Spalding as he thought about all the hell Alex Kaelin had put him through.

"No.. No.. Stay away!!"

"Dick, it's okay.. I just need you to conduct an interview. No big deal right?"

The man had the look of a post war veteran having flashbacks, Alex would drag him out parting and the next morning Dick would wake up balls deep in a midget stripper named SweetTart. Alex grabbed the microphone from a man off camera and handed it to Dick.

"SCW and fans listening.. You know, wherever SCW broadcasts this shit.. Let me introduce you to Dick Spalding. The best damn interviewer in the entire world. Dick, Say Hello.."

"Oh god.. I'm gonna vomit.."

Alex winced as Dick turned and began puking his brains out inside his apartment. Thankfully the chunky goodness was not caught on camera. Alex mouthed the words "He will be fine" and made the "A-Okay" gesture with his hand. Now when Dick turned back towards the camera, he had some left over vomit in his beard now.

"Sorry.. I get a bit nervous.."

Awkward silence was captured on camera as Dick Spalding looked into the camera and Alex Kaelin stood next to him as he waited for Dick to ask him a question. Some may think of course he doesn't know what to do, he wasn't expecting for Alex to bust in and demand an interview.. The man is professional and Dick Spalding always knows what he is doing.

*mumbles*Ask me about my match..*mumbles*

"Alex Kaelin, what do you think about your upcoming match this week.. This week.. Who are you working for again?

"Dick, let me tell you about the two cunts I am stepping into the ring with at Climax Control. Lord Raab & Johnny Ajax. Two guys who are going to get their heads stomped in when they step into the ring with me. Who the hell goes by Lord anyway? Is that really his first name? Or is he the heir to some throne? Fuck him Dick, he doesn't stand a chance. I'll be goddamned if I step into the ring and let this guy think he is the king of the ring.This interview is just getting started..

Dick looked like he may vomit again but he managed to hold it down and let out a loud belch instead.

Dick.. Don't puss out on me now.."

My name is Richard.."

Focus Dick.. Now I don't spend my time, sitting and reading biographies on my opponents. It doesn't matter what either of you cunts have done before. You have never stepped into the ring with a motherfucker like me. Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal. Yes I am all that and a bag of skittles as well. Climax Control is going to be turned into a crime scene, hell we might even have a few riots because of all the violence. I'm looking to hurt people, Raab & Ajax are going to be rolled out of the ring and carried out on stretchers. Ms. Rocky Mountains is going to be waiting to give these cunts a little mouth to mouth.

"Strong words Alex.. Umm, who is Ms. Rocky.."

"Zip it Dick, it doesn't matter who it is. Johnny boy, I hope the SCW staff sends you a get well card with an apology because you are going to hate them for putting you in the same ring as myself. I'm going to beat the holy shit out of you two and leave you both in a puddle of your own piss. They will have to disinfect the canvas before they go on with the show. I don't need to know a damn thing about either of these clowns, when they step into the ring they are signing a first class ticket to the emergency room.

"Alex.. I have no idea who these people are that you are talking about..

"Neither do I, but that's okay because fuck it.. Who are they? A couple of cunts that's who."

"Cunt, you like that word don't you?"

"I love the word Cunt.. Dick, don't you love the word Cunt?

"I personally find the word offensive and you shouldn't use such language on camera.

"I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say. Now back to the question you asked, am I worried about my future in SCW. Do I look like I am worried? I'm not going to let a minor set back piss in my cheerios. Going forward I am going to leave a trail of bodies in my path, I'm going to leave victims in my wake. Dick, I am going to stomp some peoples fucking heads in.

"Alex.. I didn't ask that question."

"Dick.. Zip it.. Now ask your next question."

Dick Spalding stood with his mouth hung halfway open, he was told to zip it and then to ask his next question.. The poor guy didn't know what to do.

"Bernice, I love you.."

"Bernice? Get your shit together man, you can go climbing those chocolate mounds when we are done with this interview. Let me answer your question..

"But Alex I didn't ask.."

"Zip it.. I'm nursing a hangover and you showing up unprepared for this important interview isn't helping matters any."

"But you are the one who showed up unannounced.. I was just.."

"You have become so unprofessional. What the hell is wrong with you Dick. I know some people have questioned me, if I'm just here to collect a measly paycheck and call it a day. At Climax Control I'm gonna show the world that I'm someone who makes headlines. I've been shaking off the rust, added alcohol as part of my training regiment. I'm getting back to feeling good, in fact I'd say I'm a pretty happy camper. I have nothing to be upset or discouraged about. The future if looking bright for The Notorious Alex Kaelin..

"Notorious.. Oh I like that, when did you come up with that nickname?"

"Like.. a month a go.. But that isn't the topic at hand here. The fact of the matter is I'm walking into Climax Control looking for blood. All I want to do is hurt people, is that to much to ask? Two things I enjoy in this business, putting someone out of action and ruining lives. Most of the time they go hand in hand.. Dick.. Dick why are you running off??"

Dick Spalding had pushed the microphone into the hands of Alex Kaelin and ran off. The camera panned around to see Dick running towards the big black woman Bernice who was being detained by police. Dick was trying to plead with the officers to let her go. The camera swung around to get a look at Alex who was confused by the site, that woman's left breast was bigger then Dicks body. You could hear some scuffling but no gunshots thankfully, that would be bad. The camera panned back around and you could see both Bernice and Dick being handcuffed and put into the police car.

"Don't worry, I've got a midget friend who will bail you guys out!.. Jesus.."

Alex Kaelin turns towards the camera and shakes his head for a moment before speaking.

"Johnny Boy & Lord Araab. You cunt's are in for a world of trouble. I know what you are thinking, I'm not a threat. Same thing the cunts in charge think because they stuck me in a match with you two bozo's. That's fine, wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. But after Climax Control, I think they are going to begin changing their view when it comes to Alex Kaelin. Open your eyes fuckers, things around here are going to change.. And it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

Alex smirked and turned to walk away from the camera man. Poor guy was going to be left alone in a shady part of Vegas. Hey, he would be okay right? When he panned back around you could see the cops pepper spraying poor dick right in his eyes. And the image of Dick being pepper sprayed in the eyes by the cops as Bernice cussed them out from the back of the cop car was the parting image of the video as it fades to static.

|| END RP ||

AIM : n0torious1 | Twitter : Notorious702

>