Author Topic: Alexis Edwards Vs Aphrodite  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Alexis Edwards Vs Aphrodite
« on: January 08, 2017, 06:38:02 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limit: One roleplay per week.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
Alexis Edwards Vs Aphrodite
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 05:56:48 PM »

Illicit Activities
Christmas Night
**OFF CAMERA**

Up until a little while ago, this weekend had been going pretty smoothly and better than I had thought.  After spending Christmas Eve in Phoenix with my family, I had come back home to Las Vegas, and to Tim so we could spend our first Christmas together.  Well...together at his family’s home.  And after quietly sneaking off to his room for a bit of illicit fun in the privacy of his room, we were interrupted a couple hours later when his phone went off across the room.  Normally he’d ignore it, and I would tell him to ignore it, but something told the both of us that this one shouldn’t be ignored.  And we were right.

Celeste was in a bit of a rough spot.  I’m not sure of the exact details, but neither one of us could let her be alone on Christmas...or Yule as she celebrates...and in the current frame of mind that she is in.  So we cut our night together short.  Not that it was much a huge deal, anyway.  We’re getting married.  Soon, actually.  And there would be plenty more Christmases in our future.  

After we left his family’s house and went our separate ways, I called the only other person I would love to spend time with tonight.  Someone who was more than likely spending it alone up until this point.  I let Jordan know I was on my way.  I knew exactly where she was because I had given her the keys to my apartment just last week.

As I open the door to my apartment, the only light on is coming from my bedroom.  It’s a flickering sort of light, and my guess is she’s lit some candles or something.  I toss my spare keys down on the table and kick my shoes off.

Lex: Jordan?  Babe, what are you doing?

I don’t need to ask, because I’m fairly sure what I’m going to walk into.  She doesn’t respond as I slowly walk down the hall and to my bedroom doorway.  As I suspected, my bedroom has been transformed into a romantic spot of sorts.  Candles lit all around the room.  Even my bed is different.  My jaw drops open as I look around the room and a few moments later, Jordan walks up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

Jordan: So...do you like it?

I let out a impressed laugh and she kisses my neck.  I’m not completely sure how I feel at the moment.

Lex: You...bought a new bed?  Seriously, where are you getting the money for this?

I spin around and she wraps her arms around my neck, bringing her lips to mine.  She completely ignores my question, and when I break the kiss, I look down at her.  If the candles and the bed wasn’t an indication of what is on her mind, her sexy red lingerie definitely is.

Jordan: It doesn’t matter where I got the money for it, baby.  The bed you had in here, if you want to call it that, was complete trash.  Did you seriously sleep on that thing?

Lex: Once in awhile, yes.  But, like I told you, I rarely stay here anymore so it only came in handy when I needed it.  You didn’t have to go through all this trouble.

She smiles and shakes her head at me, still keeping her hands around my neck.  I run my hand along the small of her back, and I can feel the goosebumps it causes on her skin.

Jordan: It was no trouble, trust me.  If this is going to be our place, I wanted to fix it up a little.  It might not be in the best of neighborhoods, but the inside doesn’t have to match the outside.

She kisses me again and this time, I let the kiss linger.  You’d think with what Tim and I had done earlier, I’d be too tired.  Who am I kidding?  Had he not had to run off to go check on Celeste, we would have gone on a lot longer than what we did.  Then again, maybe everything worked out the way it was supposed to, because had Jordan spent Christmas alone, I would have felt pretty guilty.  After a few minutes of tongue wrestling, I break the kiss.  Jordan runs her hands through my hair and stares at me.

Jordan: You know, I would say it was pretty shitty of Timmy boy to up and leave you on your first Christmas together, but I should probably thank him.  Now we get to spend our first Christmas together here.

I smile at her and let out a laugh.

Lex: In his defense, I told him he could go.  Celeste is having a rough time, and she needed him so I told him to go talk to her.  It all worked out for the best, I think.

A surprised and curious look appears on her face, but she keeps playing with my hair.

Jordan: Celeste?  You mean your friend Celeste?  Why would she need to talk to him?  And alone...

I know what she’s thinking and I immediately shake my head, putting off that thought.

Lex: Celeste was there for Tim when we was going through everything he went through earlier this year and before the two of us got together.  He’s just repaying the favor.  It’s fine, Jordan.  I trust them.

Jordan: I don’t know, baby.  I mean, that sounds really suspicious to me, but whatever you say.

I shake my head again and I turn around, looking towards the bed.  As impressed as I am with everything she’s done, I’m quickly hit with a wave of disappointment of my time with Tim getting cut short.  I’m glad I get to spend some time with Jordan, but trying to balance time for the both of them is harder than I originally thought it would be.  As I stare at the bed, trying to focus on spending time with Jordan, she walks up behind me again, and slowly removes my jacket.  She tosses it on the floor and starts kissing my neck again, very slowly.

Lex: You’re very persistent tonight, aren’t you?

Jordan: Can you blame me?  You really need to find a new wardrobe, by the way.  Your body is way too sexy to hide it behind these clothes.

Lex: Oh please.  Not all of us have a body as great as yours, Jordan.

She quickly spins me around and pushes me down onto the bed, walking up close to me and staring down into my eyes.

Jordan: You’re joking, right?  I hate to be actually admitting this, but I’m sure Tim and I would agree just how hot your body is.

She then sits down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck again and staring deeper into my eyes.

Jordan: And too bad for Tim but that body is now all mine tonight while he’s offering his shoulder to Celeste to cry on.

I try to say something to argue that thought, again, but she brings her lips to mine in a fury of passion and I fall back onto the bed, with Jordan on top of me.  And any thoughts I had in my mind quickly switch to her and the illicit activities we were about to take part in…

Tuesday December 27th
“Land Of Angel”- The Home of Austin and Angel Parker
Atlanta, Georgia
**OFF CAMERA**

Exhausted.  That is the only way to describe just how I’m feeling right now.  Between juggling my time with Tim and Jordan and my wrestling responsibilities, this trip to Atlanta didn’t help me at all.  Oh well.  It was necessary, because if I want my career to go further than it has, I need Austin as my manager.  And apparently that means meeting and speaking with his wife, Angel, to get an answer.

I knew his home was going to be huge, but never imagined the site I would see once I got here.  I couldn’t even guess as to the amount of land he owned.  It is great, I admit, but hell even I could never own this much land and find a way to make it all worth how much it had to have cost him.  But...to each their own.  I had heard a lot of this was done for Angel so I’m not about to say anything against it.

As I’m walking towards the front door to their main house, my head can’t help but wander and look over to the barn.  I had heard that inside that barn was a wrestling ring built for training sessions and the like for Austin’s clients...er, is that the proper way to describe those he manages?  I don’t know.  But I was tempted to sneak my way to the barn by myself to get a look, but the door to the house opened and I was greeted by a girl I can only assume is his daughter.  She smiles politely at me as I stand there, dumbfounded for a moment.

Kaitlyn: You must be the girl wantin’ Daddy to be yer manager.  Alexis, is it?

Her accent isn’t as pronounced as Austin’s, but she definitely has that southern twang to it.  I nod as she extends her hand and I shake it.

Lex: That’s me.  It’s nice to meet you...

She smiles and opens the door to invite me in.

Kaitlyn: Kaitlyn.  Come on in.  Momma will be with you shortly.

When I step inside, I’m left further in awe.  Kaitlyn leads me through the spacious front living quarters, down a hall and to their kitchen and dining area.  She motions me to have a seat on one of the bar stools surrounding the kitchen island.

Kaitlyn: Would you like some sweet tea while you wait?  Momma makes the best in the entire southern region.  Then again, I might be a bit biased.

Lex: That would be great, thanks.

She takes the pitcher of sweet tea out of the refrigerator and grabs two glasses from a nearby cabinet and fills them with ice.  She fills up one glass and places it in front of me before filling her own glass.  I take a quick sip and savor the deliciousness that is Mrs. Parker’s southern sweet tea.

Kaitlyn: Hopefully Momma and Daddy decide to take you on.  It’d be nice to have another girl around here from time to time.

I look at her confused for a moment and she takes a sip of her tea.

Lex: What do you mean?  Don’t other girls train here sometimes?

To my surprise, Kaitlyn shakes her head.

Kaitlyn: No ma’am.  If Daddy becomes your manager, you’d be the first one.  He’s never trained a girl before.

Lex: Really?  That’s...surprising.

I take another drink of my sweet tea as Kaitlyn nods and still keeps that friendly smile on her face.  A few moments later, I hear the sound of heels on the hardwood floor and I turn to see the woman I assume is Kaitlyn’s mother and Austin’s wife, Angel.

Angel: Alexis?

I nod as she walks up to me and shakes my hand.

Lex: Mrs. Parker.  Nice to meet you.

Angel: Please, call me Angel.  Follow me to the office and we can discuss things.

Lex: Austin won’t be there with us?

She lets out a brief chuckle as she leads me down another hall and towards a room set up as her office.  I’m only seeing a small portion of the house, but even what I’m seeing is huge and I can’t help but look around in awe.

Angel: Austin is around the ranch doing a bit of work.  Because I usually handle the business side of things, it’ll just be the two of us.  Should an arrangement be made, Austin takes on all the dirty work so to speak.

She stops just outside the office, inviting me inside first.  I nod and step into the office.  Angel follows behind me and quietly closes the door before she walks around the desk to her chair.  I take a seat in one of the chairs facing her.

Lex: Dirty work, huh?  I’d heard rumors of what Austin made J2H do.  Please tell me he wouldn’t do the same thing for me...

Angel smiles and lets out another laugh.  She shakes her head and sits back in her chair, making herself as comfortable as possible.  Her calm demeanor puts me at ease.  The complete opposite of her husband.

Angel: My husband treats each of his clients differently.  A case by case basis, I imagine.  How he would work with you is ultimately up to him.  It’s my understanding that you already have extensive wrestling experience?

I nod and smile politely at her.  I really hope that doesn’t ruin my chances of Austin becoming my manager.

Lex: Yes, ma’am.  I was actually trained by Spike and Vixen Staggs.  Austin worked with Spike Staggs for quite some time from what I’m told.

She nods.

Angel: Indeed he did.  If you don’t mind me asking, why would you like Austin to be your manager if you were trained by such excellent caliber wrestlers such as the Staggs’?  It’s an unusual decision to both me and my husband.

I let out an awkward laugh and run my hand along the back of my head.  I should have seen that question coming.

Lex: Yeah, it is I guess.  But, like I told Spike, I would have asked him or Vixen, but they have young kids their raising and neither of them seems too interested in coming back to the wrestling scene.  And I saw what Austin has done for J2H, and I’m kind of hoping he can do the same for me.

Angel: Austin has never trained a female wrestler before.  Were you aware of that?

I shake my head.  Well, before today I wasn’t aware of it.

Lex: Not until your daughter told me.  I find that kind of interesting, but there’s a first for everything, right?

Angel: Yes, I suppose there is.  He was trained by two very well known women wrestlers, yet he’s never actually trained a woman himself.  I should have known it was only a matter of time, though.

I nod and remain quiet, unsure of what to say at this point.  She leans forward and starts going through some papers on her desk and then takes in a deep breath before she turns her attention back to me.

Angel: You understand if Austin is to become your manager that you’ll have to travel to Atlanta on occasion?  That and as your manager, he can make decisions about your matches.

I’m sure she wants me to be one hundred percent sure this is what I want, but now I’m starting to second guess myself.  All I want to do is advance my wrestling career, but this is a lot to process.

Lex: I guess.  I mean, I know there’s a lot more responsibility to being a manager than some people think, but I just want to do whatever I have to do to add to my achievements and what not.  I figured Austin was just the man for the job.  I’m not opposed to travelling every now and then.

Angel: Okay.  I just want to be sure we’re all on the same page.  There will be a contractual agreement, and I’d hate for you to change your mind after you’ve signed all the proper paperwork.

Lex: So that means…?

She clasps her hands together and smiles at me.

Angel: If this is what you really want, I see no reason why we can’t take you on board.  I am also part of the arrangement, but I’m more behind the scenes.  I can tell just how determined you are, but I will warn you, my husband will not take it easy on you just because you are a woman.  You seem like a strong young woman so I’m sure you have what it takes.

Lex: Oh trust me, I am.  I’ve been through alot in my life, but I’ve always fought through it.  I’m not a quitter, I promise you that.  Whatever Austin thinks he has to do to get me where I want to be, I trust him.  Like I said, it worked for J2H, so...

Angel: That it did.  Well, we’ll get the managerial paperwork drawn up as soon as possible and we’ll give you a call once it is all ready to be signed.  This seems like a great way to start out the new year, huh?

I nod, now more excited than I was before.  This is all way too real, and she was right.  The new year is definitely shaping up to be a great one!

Lex: You’re telling me!  Getting married this weekend and now signing on to have one hell of a manager.  I’m determined to have 2017 be better than this year.

Angel: Getting married?  Well congratulations.

Lex: Thanks.  And don’t worry, it won’t interfere with the business side of things.  Tim understands that I’m trying to bust my a...er, butt, to become successful so he’d never stand in the way.

She nods.

Angel: Not a problem at all.  Now, how would you like a tour of the estate?  I imagine you'll be spending a lot of time here.

Lex: Do we have time?  I mean...this place is huge!  Seems like it would take a long time to get a tour in?

She lets out a laugh as she stands up from her chair, and I do the same.

Angel: Well, just a quick one.  You'll be spending most of your time in the barn I'd guess.  Putting that wrestling ring to use when Austin puts you to work.  Come on, let's go.

Before I know it, Angel is chatting away leading me around the estate in a quick tour.  It's still hard to take it all in, but I'm looking forward to whatever the new year, and Austin, has in store for me.  It's going to take a lot of work, I know, but I'm ready for it.  And I can't wait to tell Tim about it all.  

Secret Suspicions
Wednesday December 28th
Staggs Dungeon
**OFF CAMERA**

So my trip to Atlanta wasn’t a long one, but it was eventful.  And, overall, successful.  I’d met with Austin’s wife, Angel, and went over some business stuff.  She’s a pretty nice lady, if I’m honest.  Almost the opposite of Austin, if you ask me.  How he landed her amazes me, but hey, I’m not one to pass judgement.  

So first thing this morning I caught a flight back home to Las Vegas.  Atlanta was nice and all, but I definitely couldn’t see myself living there full time.  Although I have a feeling I’d be spending a fair good amount of time there from here on out.  Anyway, after my flight landed and I got off the place, I first called Jordan.  She wanted to travel with me to Atlanta, but because this was strictly business, I told her to stay behind.  She wasn’t happy about it, but there was nothing she could really do.  Once she heard my voice on the phone, she was noticeably happier.

Jordan: Hey, baby.  How was your flight?

I couldn’t help but smile as I walked through the airport, exhausted from the last couple of days.

Lex: Like any other flight.  It sucked, but I’ll be fine.  How’s everything going?

Jordan: Better now that I know you’re back in Vegas.  Hop in a cab and get your butt to the apartment.

I let out a laugh at her impatience.  Unfortunately for her, I have other plans right now.

Lex: I actually can’t right now.  I’m meeting up with Tim and Celeste at Staggs Dungeon.  I have a match on Monday that I need to train for.  I’ll be over later tonight though.  I promise.

She lets out a disappointed and frustrated sigh and I stop walking.  This is about to turn into an argument with her.  I can feel it.

Jordan: I haven’t seen you since Sunday night!  You got to see Tim yesterday morning before you left for Atlanta.  Just head over here.  You have plenty of time to train for you match.

Now I let out a sigh.  The truth is, I didn’t have plenty of time to train, but Jordan didn’t know why.  I had planned to tell her in person, but I guess I’m forced to spill the beans over the phone, which I’m not looking forward to.

Lex: No, Jordan, I don’t.  Tim and I are getting married on Saturday night, so today is really the only time I’ll have to get any training in.  Riley is coming into town tomorrow so we can get everything ready for Saturday.

Silence.  Complete and utter silence.  For a moment, I think she hung up on me, but she takes in a deep breath several moments later, putting that thought to rest.  I wait for her to say something, but she doesn’t.  I hear something that almost sounds like she’s crying.

Lex: Jordan, say something.  You knew I wasn’t changing my mind about marrying Tim, so please don’t be surprised about this.  I wish you could just be friends with him.  For me.

She lets out an awkward laugh.

Jordan: Unlikely.  Look, baby, it’s...fine.  I know you’re not changing your mind.  I get it now.  I still don’t trust him, but I trust you.  And your judgement.  I’m not going anywhere, because I’m not going to leave you alone for when he really does break your heart, like I know he’s going to.

I laugh and shake my head.  I look at the time and quickly start walking towards the exit once again.

Lex: He’s not going to break my heart, Jordan.  You’ll realize that eventually.  Look, I have to get going.  I’m about to jump in a cab and head over to Staggs Dungeon to meet Tim and C.  I’ll call you later, okay?

Jordan: Okay.  Be careful.  I love you, baby.

Lex: Love you too.

I end the call a second later and hail a cab.  Once I get into the backseat and give the driver the address to Staggs’ Dungeon, I send Tim a quick text letting him know I’m on my way.  Traffic is heavier than I expected so it takes a little longer to get to Staggs Dungeon than it normally would.  I pay the driver his money and he drives off as I walk towards the doors and head inside.  Papa Staggs is in his office, and Tim and Celeste are already in the ring, engaged in a heated sparring session.  Celeste is clearly still frustrated and in a mood, and when Tim takes his eyes off her for a second to look at me as I’m walking towards the ring, she catches him with a hard right hook to the jaw.  I’m a little shocked, but Tim just laughs it off.

Tim: Hey babe.  About time you got here.

Lex: Yeah, traffic was a little crazier than I thought it would be.  Hey, C.

I turn my attention to Celeste, and she just waves at me.  I know she’s going through a lot of shit lately, so I try not to think much of it.  Tim walks over to the ropes, trying to catch his breath.

Tim: Hey, could you hand me the bottle of water that’s next to my bag?  C really isn’t taking it easy on me.

Lex: Yeah, sure.  Speaking of that, you sure you want to spar with me, then?  I wouldn’t mind going up against Celeste...

Celeste lets out a laugh as does Tim.  I walk over to where his duffel bag is sitting on the bench and go to grab his bottle of water.  Just as I grab it, though, my attention is drawn to something inside Tim’s bag.  Something that does not belong to me, and sure as hell doesn’t belong to him.  I glance behind me to see that Tim and Celeste are now quietly talking in the ring and I secretly reach into Tim’s bag, pulling out a pair of women’s panties.  Panties that I know for a fact aren’t mine, and I’m not sure what Tim would be doing with them either.

Tim: Babe...my water?

I quickly shake my head and turn around, holding the pantines behind my back.  I slide them into my back pocket as I walk up to the ring, handing the bottle to him.  He looks down at me as he twists the cap off of the bottle.

Tim: You okay?

I want to say no, I’m not fucking okay.  I want to question him on these panties right here and now, as I have a good idea of who they belong to, but...something doesn’t seem right about all of this.  So, I have to lie.  I nod my head with a smile and he takes a big gulp of water.

Lex: Yeah, I’m fine.  I need to go change into my gear.  I’ll be back in a few, okay?

Tim: Sure thing, babe.  I need a break anyway.

Celeste: Hurry up!  I’ve got some serious aggression to let off right now and Alexis needs to get ready for Kate.

I laugh and shake my head.

Lex: Relax, C.  I won’t be long.

I wanted to make a comment about not getting your panties in a twist, but I stop myself for obvious reason.  I head over to the women’s shower room as Tim and Celeste exit the ring for a bit a break while they wait for me.  I try not to think about the pair of panties I have in my back pocket, or the fact I’m fairly sure they belong to Celeste.  I know how I’ll find out before I confront Tim and Celeste about it, but that will happen on Monday at Climax Control.  And regardless, it doesn’t change my plans to marry Tim on Saturday.

Saturday December 31st/Sunday January 1st
Ringing In The New Year
Little Vegas Chapel
***OFF CAMERA**

It’s been days since I found the pair of women’s panties in Tim’s gym bag.  And I haven’t done a damn thing about them, either.  I’ve wanted to confront both Tim and Celeste and call them out on it, but I need concrete proof before I go to them about it.  But, that doesn’t matter at the moment.  I’m not angry about it.  I can’t allow myself to be angry, because tonight Tim and I are got married.  At midnight, in fact.  What better way to ring in the new year than with our first kiss as husband and wife.  And not in front of the camera, or thousands of people on a Cruise ship, either.  It was just the two of us, with Celeste and Riley there for support, and that was it.  

It was perfect and just how I wanted it to be.  How both of us wanted it to be.  Following the ceremony, which was short, sweet and to the point, the four of us head out of the chapel.  Tim and I, of course, are hand in hand, and Riley is all smiles, happy for the both of us.  Deep down Celeste was happy for us, but because of everything she was going through lately, she just didn’t have it in her to express it the way I had hoped she would.  Once we’re outside, TIm pulls me in close to him for another quick kiss.

Riley: So, what’s going on for the rest of the night?!  Time to go out and celebrate!

I pull away for just a moment and stare at Riley, smiling but shaking my head.  Tim keeps his arms wrapped around me and I notice him quickly glance over to Celeste who is quietly minding her own business.

Lex: You can go out and do your own thing, Riley, but I have other plans for tonight.

Riley nods slowly and winks at me.

Riley: Ahh, of course.  Alone time.  It’s okay, I get it.  Maybe me and Celeste could hang out for a while?  Celebrate the new year?

All eyes turn to Celeste and she just looks up and slowly shakes her head.

Celeste: Thanks but no thanks.  Celebrating these two getting married is about all the celebrating I can handle for one night.

Tim: It might be a good thing, C.  You don’t have to stay out long or anything...

She shakes her head again.

Celeste: I’m cool, thanks.  She’s a little too bubbly for me right now anyway.

Riley: Oh fine!  Party pooper!  I’ll just go by myself!

Lex: Ri, I know you want to have fun tonight, but I don’t think you should go by yourself.  Why don’t you just call it a night?  We went out before we got here anyway...

Riley smiles and shakes her head.  She steps towards me and wraps her arms around me in a quick hug.

Riley: I’ll be fine, sis.  You two go on and enjoy your night together!  You deserve it.

Lex: Thanks, Ri.  You gonna be okay, C?

I turn my attention towards Celeste and she just nods.

Celeste: My nickname isn’t peaches for nothing, Lex.  I’ll be fine.  You two go and get your freak on and have some fun.  I’ll catch up with you guys later.

Celeste doesn’t even give either of us the chance to say anything else before she turns and walks away.  I’m worried about her and I know Tim is, too, but he just squeezes me tight, reassuring me she’ll be fine.  Riley says her goodbyes before she wanders off to go find something to do as well and then it’s just the two of us.  I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, all smiles.

Lex: So, Mr. Staggs, you ready to really get the new year started off with a bang?

I let out a laugh as a wink at him and he gets the picture.  He brings his lips to mine for another kiss and he pulls me in closer.

Tim: That sounds like a fantastic idea, Mrs. Staggs.

Lex: That’s going to sound weird for a while, you know that?  I’m not even twenty-one yet and already a Mrs...

Tim: It has a nice ring to it though, don’t you think?

I nod.

Lex: That it does.  Come on, let’s go.  I have one more surprise for you, but that will wait until the morning.

Tim is about to question me on it, but I take him by the hand and pull him away so we can head back to our hotel room for the night.  I have an even bigger surprise in the morning, but that surprise is going nowhere and right now, there is a very comfortable king sized bed calling our name…

The Next Morning…

I don’t think either of us got a minute of sleep last night, but it’s definitely not bothering either of us.  We’re just soaking it all in and enjoying our time together and when I was finally able to talk him into getting dressed so I could show him my next surprise, we were out of our hotel room for the day.  As soon as we got to the car, though, I had to do one thing.

Tim: A blindfold?  Seriously?  This would have been better used--

Lex: Shut up, babe.  It’s not being used for that...not this time anyway.

We both chuckle as I put the blindfold over his eyes and help him into the passenger seat of the car.  I know he’s confused, but curious at the same time, and I’m excited.  Really excited.

Lex: You better keep that blindfold on.  Got it?

He puts both of his hands behind his head and grins.

Tim: Yes, mistress...

I smack his chest and the both of us let out a laugh as I drive away from the hotel.  He keeps his hands behind his head the entire time, and both of us are quiet.

Tim: I better like this surprise.  I mean, we both had to get dressed for it...

Lex: Oh relax, there is plenty of time for that later.  And you’re going to love this surprise.  I already do...

He nods and takes in a deep breath and it’s another ten minutes before I park the car, just outside of the surprise.  He pretends to look around, noticing the car has stopped, and I turn to face him with a huge smile on my face.

Lex: You ready, babe?

Tim: I was ready ten minutes ago...

Lex: Alright, here goes.

I remove the blindfold and he stares at me for a moment, but more importantly, the big smile on my face.  I point behind him eagerly, just outside the car and he finally turns around.

Tim: What’s the surprise?  Where are we?

Lex: Home!  That is the surprise!  That’s our new house!

His jaw drops for a moment before he turns and looks at me and I just nod quickly.  He gets out of the car and just stands there, standing at our new house as I run around the car and stand next to him.  It’s not much to look at on the outside...yet, but I knew when I saw this wonderous brick house I had to get it, and judging by the look on Tim’s face, he loves it, too.

Tim: You...bought us a house?  How?!

Lex: It’s a long story.  One I’ll explain later, but...this is ours!  Oh, and it even has a private pool in the back!

Tim: Damn.  You’re really starting to live up to your “sugar momma” status...

He turns and winks at me and I playfully smack him again.

Lex: Not funny!  We needed our own place, and when I saw this place I couldn’t pass it up.  It has five bedrooms--

Tim: FIVE?!

Lex: Relax, it was a great price for it being five bedrooms and having a pool, but...Do you like it?!

He turns and stares at the house for a moment, and I’m almost afraid he’s going to think it’s too much.  But he turns back to me and pulls me in close again, kissing me yet again.

Tim: I love it!  It’s awesome!

Lex: I thought so, too.  Wait until you see the inside...

I take him by the hand and lead him up to the front door, where I take the key out of my pocket and open the door.  I let him step inside first, so he can get the full effect and before I know it, we’re walking around the inside of our new home.  I don’t think either of us has ever been happier…

So...that last couple of weeks have been nothing short of amazing.  I officially became Mrs. Staggs when I married Tim and we moved into our house.  It’s still a work in progress, considering how big the house actually is, but we have all the time in the world to make it just the way we want it to be.  I know I’ve been quiet on the Sin City Wrestling front, and that’s my mistake, but...life just happens sometimes.  And when I was supposed to face Kate Steele on January 2nd on the first Climax Control of the year, life decided to deal me a bout of food poisoning and I couldn’t make the show.  I was totally bummed out because I was looking forward to facing Kate again, but shit happens and I know there will be more opportunities for Kate and I to square off again in the future.

But Inception II is apparently not that time.  I have to admit, I was a little more than surprised when I saw the card for Inception.  I thought there had to be some sort of mistake, but unfortunately there wasn’t.  And it was most definitely not a joke.  Instead of being higher up on the card, against someone a little more experienced and seasoned, I’ve been put up against this new chick, Aphrodite.  

Aphrodite?!  Seriously?!

Okay, okay...I get it.  I shouldn’t complain because a match is a match, but come on.  Can you really blame me?  I’ve been in SCW for almost two years now.  Two...years.  And Aphrodite has been here for barely even a MONTH.  And not only that...she’s just not that good.  Someone has to face her, sure, but...why me?

Well...I was given that answer.  And it’s all thanks to my amazing new manager who I THOUGHT was going to help me get somewhere.  But...that’s an argument for a different day, I suppose.  I guess I just need to get the hell over it and focus on walking into that match and giving Aphrodite a proper welcome to SCW.  A welcome Alexis Edwards...er, Staggs...style.

You hear that Aphrodite?  You may have faced Twisted Sister in your first match.  You may have, by some miracle, pulled off a win over her, but that’s not going to happen this time.  You’re not going to get lucky and get a win over me, because I have to fight tooth and nail to get where I want to be in this company.  And I guess that all begins with you.

I don’t like girls like you.  I never have, and I probably never will.  You think that your looks will get you everywhere in this business, but they won’t.  You have to have some sort of skill, lady, and that’s just something you don’t have.  I’m going to embarrass you, Aphrodite.  I really am.  I hope you’re ready for that, because I need to make a statement, and you’re just the unlucky bitch standing in my way this week.

Do you even take the time to train, Aphrodite?  Do you take the time to scout your opponents and take the necessary steps to do what needs to be done to get a win, or is all of your time spent staring in a mirror telling yourself that your “beauty” will just knock me out and that’s how you’ll beat me?  It really doesn’t matter to me, either way, because even training for hours every day won’t help you going against me.

I’m a woman on a mission, Aphrodite.  I’ve got one goal on my mind, and you’re just another hurdle standing in my way and it’s going to make me feel so damn good beating the hell out of you, sending a message and moving on to bigger and better things while you stay at the bottom of the barrel where you belong.

One week, Aphrodite.  You’ve got one week until we step into that ring and then it’s all over for you.  

See you at Inception II!
>