Author Topic: Alexis Edwards Vs Evie Baang  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Alexis Edwards Vs Evie Baang
« on: September 12, 2016, 05:01:10 AM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here! Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 08:56:43 PM »
 The time is almost here.  The day is almost upon us where I FINALLY get Evie Baang one-on-one in the six-sided ring and get to kick her ass with no repercussions.  No one holding either of us back.  And the best part about it all?  

There will be blood shed.

Violent Conduct.  What a perfectly named supercard, and if you ask me, regardless of the other match stipulations or anyone else involved- Evie and I will make sure that Violent Conduct lives up to its name!  She’s been chomping at the bit to kick my ass and prove me to be a fake or whatever, and I’ve just been itching to wipe the canvas with buckets of her blood because she’s that much of a bitch.

Just a couple weeks ago, an idea hit me.  I knew that we’d be walking into Violent Conduct and our match, and as of that moment, we had no special stipulation for the match.  I knew I couldn’t let that happen.  I knew IF that happened, Tommy Knocks would have a complete hissy fit on The Hotwire, so I put my brain to work.  I quickly started researching what type of match I wanted it to be...a match I thought would be most appropriate.  And I had one picked out.

But Evie just wouldn’t let that happen, would she?  No, Miss Baang just HAD to have her way, so I didn’t even get the chance to recommend what I had chosen!  And you know what happened because of it?  Christian Underwood waltzed out to the ring and announced that neither of us would be picking a stipulation at all!  And neither would he or Mark Ward.

The fans would be!  TWITTER would be!

So, alright...I didn’t like the thought at first.  I thought the fans would pick something so stupid and ridiculous just for shits and giggles.  I mean, they enjoy that sort of thing, right?  I wouldn’t put it past them.

But then I realized, they’re just voting...They’re not actually making the suggestion.  They’re just picking their favorite out of four choices they’ve been given.  I can live with that.  Hell, it might actually turn out BETTER than what I originally wanted.  And the bloodier the better, because Evie Baang has a world of hurt coming her way.

Evie and I...we have a lot in common.  Whether she wants to admit it or not.  It’s why I thought she was pretty cool to hang around at first.  But then things changed.  *I* changed.  And poor ‘ol Evie Baang just stayed the same.  That’s alright, though.  That just means at Violent Conduct, I’ll finally prove that I changed for the better and that as long as Evie stays just the way she is...she won’t mean shit.

She might have been trained by Gabriel and Odette Stevens, but Sunday at Violent Conduct, I’m going to make sure Evie walks out of there as a big disappointment to Gabriel and Odette.  She’s not going to get the best of me.  She’s not going to beat me.  She might make me bleed, but I’m not afraid of a little blood.

And I’m not afraid of Evie Baang.

Exploding Barbed Wire Match.  Street Fight.  Tapei Death Match.  Hardkore XXXTreme Match.  

It doesn’t really matter.  The end result will be the same.  Evie Baang and I will be walking down the ramp and to the six-sided ring.  The bell will ring and all bets will be off.  Nothing will be holding us back.  And when all is said and done?

Only one of us will be walking out.

And it won’t be Evie Baang.

That is a fucking promise!

>

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 09:44:42 PM »

Goals; everyone is meant to have them right? I mean everyone has an ideal expectation on what their life should turn out like and how they accomplish this is by setting goals. You’ve seen it all even with those stupid fucking hash tags that are all over twitter #RelationshipGoals #SquadGoals. Were told and taught to set goals early in life whether they are major or minor. Some people’s goals are to become world leaders while other people’s goals are simply just being able to roll out of bed in the morning, get ready for work in time so they don’t miss the bus again. You see everyone sets goals, even if you don’t write them down, even if you don’t share them out loud, everyone has goals and everyone has an objective in life. It’s not rocket science it’s just a well known fact.

You see even if you think you’re goalless I can assure you your 5 vital organs that keep you alive every day say otherwise. Each one of them pound away daily to keep your alive, to keep you breathing, functioning and all of this so you have a chance to accomplish something great in your short time here on earth.

They say that setting a goal without a plan is just a wish, well to me that’s how I see it. A wish is a want where as a goal is a need. You can get by in life without wishes being granted but can you truly live a successful happy life if your needs / goals aren’t met? Sure I know some goals are never obtained and I know some people fail at achieving their life goals, but these people can also sit back and say to themselves that they tried and that’s sure as shit better than sitting on the side lines of your own life watching everything just move on past you.

I remember the words my father used to tell me growing up “Evie ask yourself daily if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow” I know to some it’s a cliché bumper sticker but to me those worlds have been burnt into my brain ever since the first time I heard them. So now every day I think to myself have I done enough to reach my goals, have I done enough to set myself up for tomorrow, have I done enough to overcome whatever comes my way and have I prepared myself for what happens if I fail? Yes failure, like I said before not all goals are meant to be met but its how you bounce back and recover is how you’re measured in life.

I mean why give up on your goal if you reach one setback that’s like slashing the other three tyres because you encountered one flat. It doesn’t make sense nor am I the type of girl who will just give up when she reaches a hurdle. Now I bet you are all sitting their scratching your heads wondering while I’m sitting here talking about setting goals and failing? I just wanted to give you an insight on what has been flooding my mind as of late and what has overtaken my normally crystal clear views on this world.

You see I’ve heard the whispers and I’ve heard the chatter on social media that everyone thinks I’m going to slip up and fail this Sunday night at Violent Conduct when I finally get to go face to face and toe to toe with Alexis Edwards and why will I fail? Because I’ve got no future plans, I’ve got no goals. I haven’t been around the ring as long as Alexis, she is better than me... blah... blah... blah. I’m just here to tell you that just because I don’t make my goals vocal or I set them out loud doesn’t mean I don’t make them. I know what I want out of life and I know that I’m already well and truly on the right path to achieving everything that I have set in my sights and it all starts to come into light this Sunday night in Canada. When I finally get my hands on Alexis Edwards and teach this little nobody a thing or two about being a pretender. I mean how does Alexis truly believe that she will ever beat me when she is too being posing as someone else? Fakeness is a weakness and she’s drowning in it.

However I also know that it will be in her nature to try and expose me, she’ll try and drag up a weakness of mine and use to it her advantage but I can assure you anything and everything that she will say against me will just fall upon deaf ears. I have no doubt in my mind that she will bring to light the failed Bad Company and that will be her main point of focus and her main pin point against me. A failed stable. She will try and paint me as a failed competitor inside the six sided ring because of a bad idea to manage a hopeless stable, let me assure you Alexis... Bad Company was just the flat tyre I encountered, I’m not going to slash the other three over it... in fact I’m going to use it to my advantage. You see I did have a goal of being the best manager that Sin City Wrestling has ever seen but that crashed and failed, but trust me there is always a fork in the road and that path that I’m on now only leads me to greatness.

The greatest thing in life for me right now is walking into our unknown match up at Violent Conduct and destroying you’re little plan to get under my skin. On Sunday night you will see that I don’t play well with others and you will find out firsthand what I do to people who doubt me. As for right now let’s go set some goals so that the fake bitches can stop talking behind my back.

However let it be known that worlds spoken behind someone’s back are only spoken because they are already behind you. Think about it and know where you stand.

###

We open up inside the beautiful masterpiece that is known to the Sin City Wrestling audience as the home of Odette and Gabriel Stevens. However this isn’t a joyful visit or a catch up of SCW original couple of the year, as the scene pans down the many flights of stairs into their gym on the third floor of their mansion. Inside the middle of their enviable gym is a wrestling ring set up that Gabriel uses to keep himself in tip top shape because you never know when the first ever Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Champion will get itchy feet and decide to come back into the wrestling world. Inside the ring the man himself Gabriel could be seen, he is currently in a lock up with his favourite student Evie Baang. They two are wearing black tracksuit pants while Gabriel is in a grey affliction t-shirt while Evie has on a tight Union Jack crop top on. She had her rippled abs proudly on display as she tried to overpower and knock Gabriel off balance but it was to no use at this stage as she was exhausted but she wouldn’t give up, she would never give up.

The two had been going at it for hours and by it I mean training. Gabriel was determined to have his student ready for Violent Conduct III as the unknown stipulation of her match up against Alexis Edwards was a weight on his mind. It’s not because he didn’t believe in Evie, in fact he had all the faith in the world for her it’s just he didn’t want to let her down and have her unprepared for the type of match ups that she may encounter this Sunday night. Scattered around the ring were common weapons that are used in wrestling matches, there was steel chairs, tables, ladders, chains, barbed wire you name it and Gabriel had made sure he had it in supply to put Evie through her paces this week before Sunday night. The signs of her already coping a brutal training session was evident as her body was covered in bruises, scratches, grazes, bumps and welts but she didn’t complain it was part of the parcel that came with being a wrestler.

As the two continued to face off in the middle of the ring, Odette and Synn could be seen sitting on the outside looking in. Odette was always at their training sessions. NO not so she could keep an eye on Evie and Gabriel but because she missed being inside the ring and knowing that her career was over she was happy to live it out through Evie. Synn on the other hand was invited by Evie herself as she knew that this man had a history a dark history one filled with violence and pain. She knew that even if she could get five minutes alone with him she could get a perfect insight into his demonic type mind and that would help her reach new levels in her quest to becoming one of the most fear Bombshells in SCW. Oh look a goal.

As Gabriel and Evie were still locked up in the middle of the ring, Gabriel’s voice could be heard as he gave her directions before he pushed Evie away from him. Evie ran backwards and bounced off the ropes before she came rushing in and in one swift fluid like motion she wrapped her right hand around the back of Gabriel’s neck and she flung him forward and with her speed and agility she hit a perfect Empty Beauty AKA the Spanish fly on Gabriel. As soon as Gabriel hit the canvas he started to chuckle to himself, which caused Evie to look down at him from her seated position.

“You’re not meant to be laughing, Daddy”

Gabriel sat up and looked at Evie who looked wrecked; they had been training for well over six hours now going through the ins and outs of hardcore style matches. Gabriel was very systematic with his training he never left anything out.

“I’m not laughing at the move Evie, I’m laughing because I’ll never get over how quick you have picked it up and each and every time you hit it, you get quicker and quicker... I should have trained you to be a high flyer. Hell after this Sunday night I think we should take a trip down to Mexico and meet a few buddies of mine and tap into this”

Evie looked at Gabriel and smiled, there were only a handful of people who have ever seen her real smile and right now he was one of them. However Gabriel could sense that something wasn’t right, he could sense that Evie wasn’t herself today. She had given him her all when it came to training and that wasn’t a problem as she was able to separate her troubles in her personal life and keep them away from her wrestling life but there was something that even he could see was troubling her deep down.

<FONT COLOR=#FF2400> “What’s on your mind?”

Evie looked at Gabriel and just sighed, she hated dramatics, she hated feeling like she was torn between two worlds all the time and she hated sharing what was on her mind. Her troubles and the fact that he could sense her troubles was a sign of weakness and she didn’t like people knowing that she had one of those.

“She’s missing her Mi Mundo”

Before Evie could answer Gabriel another loud but sweet Australian accent cut the tension in the room, Evie rolled her eyes and ducked her head down. Odette made her way over towards the ring and she leant on the ring apron looking across at her husband and one of her newest and closest friends.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I can assure you Odette, that’s not it”

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “I call bullshit”

Odette smirked up at Evie, while Gabriel was looking at the two confused while Synn just shrugged his shoulders on the outside of the ring. It was a female thing that only Odette could see what Evie was trying to hide.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “When’s the last time you saw him? You’ve been here there and everywhere this week, so I think you should go spend the next cope of days with him. I mean let’s face it after your match this Sunday night win or lose your body won’t be in any shape to be getting freaky with. I’m sure Gabriel won’t mind. I mean what else can he teach you? You’ve been through everything and well you need your head in the game at VC and right now you’re giving it like ninety-five percent.”

Evie looked over her shoulder at Odette who was smiling proudly, she loved Odette because she was like her, she spoke to the truth and called bullshit when she saw bullshit. The truth was everything Odette had just said was correct, however she hated the fact that now everyone in this room knew that five percent of her wrestling mind was now consumed by the thought of missing someone she shouldn’t. Evie grind her teeth together, the sound alone sending chills down her spine as she turned to look at Gabriel and with the most honest look in her eyes she spoke to him.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I’m really sorry; I thought I was doing a better job at concealing my emotions”

Gabriel just laughed and made his way back up to his feet before he extended his hand down and helped Evie back up to hers.

<FONT COLOR=#FF2400> “Don’t be sorry, Odette is like a blood hound when it comes to these things, she sees things and knows things that aren’t even there... we are done here for today. Actually make that the week, you’ve done everything I wanted you to do in such a short time I think you have earnt yourself some down time.”

With a simple pat on her right shoulder Gabriel excused himself from the conversation and he headed towards the ropes leaving the ring. Evie watched as he walked across to Odette to kiss her cheek before he headed over towards Synn who was keeping mental notes for Gabriel. As those two started to converse about what Evie’s training needed or if they missed anything, she could sense that she was being shared at. Evie turned and looked down at her fellow Australian in Odette and she rolled her hazel eyes. She dropped down to the canvas and rolled out of the ring, slipping down in front of Odette who was smiling like she had just won the lottery.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Why are you so happy?”

Extremely happy people made Evie nervous and the fact that Odette was just beaming with excitement was almost at Evie’s breaking point. Odette just reached over and handed Evie a towel from the corner of the ring and threw it in her direction, Evie caught it with ease as she looked back at her mentor.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Go shower and go get him”

Evie just shook her head and rolled her eyes, she couldn’t believe that Odette was airing her out like this and exposing her for what it was.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I’d rather not.”

Her voice was harsh and bitter something that made Odette believe that there was trouble in paradise. So the older Aussie just draped her arm around Evie’s shoulders as she pressed her into her closer for a side hug.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Don’t be a sad sack, you’re allowed to miss him you know... it’s not going to crack or break you”

Evie looked up into Odette’s eye eyes and sighed – it already had.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I shouldn’t even be thinking about him, he is god knows where he is. I haven’t spoken to him or heard from him in days, if not weeks. It’s just fleeting messages here and there with no context. He’s busy. I’m busy. It is what it is. Don’t read into it, I promise you this is the last time I’ll let you expose me”

Odette laughed which brought a look of uncertainty to Evie’s face she didn’t think what she had just said was funny but somehow Odette was getting a kick out of it.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Oh honey you’re so cute, okay one you need to find out where he is and go to him. You won’t look pathetic or stupid, you’ll look assertive plus he is probably dying to see you men are just arseholes at times and don’t want to make the first move. Now two... don’t think that I exposed you, I didn’t. So don’t feel stupid, Gabriel knew something was up but still you managed to give him everything over these last few training sessions and he admires you for that, so he won’t be upset with you for showing a tiny bit of humanity... you’re not a fucking robot. I mean you could be? Who knows... but like loosen up kiddo, we are here to help you. Now go shower up and go find your man and fuck him senseless so he won’t play this game of cat and mouse for this long ever again. Oh and I finally get my Gabriel back for a few days, so you leaving right now is best for everyone.”

Odette winked at Evie who was now smirking at her, everything she did had a hidden but not so hidden agenda and Evie loved her for it.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “So let me get this straight, you only voiced you concerns so I would go away and you could be left alone with Gabriel? However instead of just saying that, you made me look like a clueless brainless barbie doll who is pining for love?”

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Well if you wanna word it like that, I guess... well it suck to be you. I have needs you know and right now there not being met sooo shower, change, pack your bags and go.”

Most people would have taken offence to this but Evie knew what Odette was like she just wanted to be alone with her Husband and well she couldn’t when he was busy training Evie. With a simple hug Evie backed away from Odette and smirked.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “You might just be the evilest but most perfect bitch I’ve ever known.”

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “And don’t you forget it”

The two shared a laugh before things faded out on Odette making her way over towards her sweaty husband to wrap her hands around his chest, while he spoke to Synn. While Evie grabbed her bag and headed towards the bathroom on the bottom floor, Odette had just played her for a fiddle but ever since she brought up Mi Mundo that’s all she could think about, him and the fact that she needed him and strangely for a rare moment in her life she missed someone.

###

We open up inside a private jet, where the plane was headed nobodies knows and to be honest you’ll probably never know. Sitting by herself on the plane Evie Luna Baang could be found, wearing a short black sheer dress that stopped well above her knees. Her toned thighs and legs were on display as the camera sat up on the table in front of her. Her cleavage was out and proud but it wasn’t spilling from the top of her dress giving her some hint of mystery. Her long brownish blackish hair was curled and was cascading down around her shoulders. Around Evie’s neck was a black choker style lace necklace that had a rose gold claw setting holding a three carat diamond pendant that dropped down below the fabric. Her makeup was set to effortless as it was toned down and had a natural glow about it. The young Aussie sat in her big comfy chair with her legs crossed as she looked directly down the lens of the camera in front of her.

“Well, well, well... look what the cat dragged in and who decided to follow me onto the private jet. Oh that’s you bunch of nosey fuckers that need to know everything about my life, what I’m doing, who I’m doing, why I’m doing who I’m doing. It’s just all a big complicated web of people really wanting to stick their noses into my business... I don’t take kindly to people sticking their noses into my business I mean just ask Alexis how that went down for her.”

Evie turned to look at the camera her long eyelashes flicking up and down as she blinked, while she dragged the left hand side of her lips into her mouth as she smirked.

“I remember it like it was yesterday I was on the Summer XXXtreme tour with Sin City Wrestling, trying to be a social butterfly and being the good girl that everyone wants me to be by keeping myself out of trouble backstage on the boat when all of a sudden Alexis rolls up on me and starts getting lippy about not being able to find me on the ship. First off Alexis, it was a big ship but it wasn’t that big if you wanted to find me you could have quiet easily. I guess you were too busy digging your knees into the carpet to realise that maybe it was you who was in hiding? I mean I don’t want to be the one to start rumours or anything, but if the past is anything to go by you’ll just side up and down anyone’s firemen pole and then claim they were a dude root once it gets aired out on social media. Classy, fucking classy. What did you call Johnny a minute man? That’s cute considering your return to Sin City Wrestling is going to last about the same amount of time as one of your dud roots does. Did you ever stop to think that maybe you were the issue? Like maybe he was hitting you and the fucking ugly lights came on and he needed an excuse to back the fuck up out of you? I mean I’d believe it.”

She rolled her tongue across her glossed lips, playing it up to the camera that she hadn’t taken her eye off since recording started.

“Anyways I’m getting way off track here, where was I ooh that’s right Alexis came crashing in while I was minding my own business backstage being the model employee that Sin City Wrestling needed until Alexis couldn’t shut the fuck up for two seconds. It was like there was a bunch of bitching women around me, yet when I focused on what was happening I realised all that noise was coming out of one person, one annoying fuck face of a person Alexis Edwards. So she kept harping on and on and well let’s just say, I took action. Now before you all say, Evie why didn’t you just ask her to shut up? If she was your friend she would have listened to you. No you’re wrong you see Alexis has this issue where she loves to say she hates drama but she is all over it, like it truly is pathetic. I mean look at her stalker like ways when it comes to drama when someone posts something on Twitter she is all over it. The girl really needs to get a grip on everything in her life.”

Nodding her head to agree with herself Evie brushed a strand of her long hair out of her eye sight.

“She thinks she is fooling everyone with this I’m a nice girl attitude that she has had since her return to Sin City Wrestling but I promise you I’m not buying it. I don’t believe it because people don’t change, they never do. She is no different, she expects us to believe that she spent like three months in rehab and now she is a brand new person. So let me get this straight she has been a horrid waste of a human for her whole life and I’m... no wait we are meant to believe that twelve weeks was all she needed to turn her life around? Nope not buying it today this Eskimo doesn’t need any fucking ice thank you very much. It’s a story she had fabricated and is now reading it out loud to the SCW world looking, no wait begging for us to accept her as somebody... not the nobody that she truly is.”

Evie pouted as she spoke feeling “sorry” for Alexis as she told her side of the story.

“It’s so sad to see a girl who has the world at her feet, who could burn down the restraints in the SCW Bombshell division be so lost, be so confused and be so false to whom she really is. Alexis couldn’t have been a monster, Alexis could have been a goddess amongst the humans but no she chose to pander to the crowd, she chose to bow down and she chose to ruin herself by wanting to be accepted by you fucking twats. However she will learn this Sunday night that it doesn’t matter how much you guys love her and her cheap dye job that the results will be the same, she will come unstuck and she will suffer her fate at my hands. I’m done playing around and I’m through with the doubt that still surrounds my name in SCW so this Sunday I will show everyone what I’m capable of when I rip Alexis to pieces and show her for what she really is... just a nobody pretending to be a somebody... just a lost soul who is crying out for attention.”

Evie clicks her tongue of her super white teeth pausing for a dramatic intention before she continues.

“You wanted attention Alexis, well you have my attention and I can assure you the last few weeks of us going back and forth with backstage brawls will have nothing on what I will do to you this Sunday night. I don’t care what match type we come face to face in all that matters and all that will be set in stone is that I will beat you because I know who I am and I know what I’m capable of while you’re too busy focusing on rebuilding an empire that never existed in the first place. Mark my words, the stones will fall and they will tumble on your redesigned career and when you finally wake up to yourself and realise that you don’t need to pander to the people... it will be too late. You won’t be able to go back, so you’ll be this miserable little bitch for the rest of your life hiding behind a fake smile and a fake persona that you can’t escape.”

Evie started to wrap this one up and she leant forward in her chair.

“You see this Sunday night when I take you to your limits and I break you, you’re going to learn a valuable life lesson and that’s when I set my sights on something I always deliver and there is nothing anyone can do about it. You’ll also learn that when I set goals in SCW that people should pay attention and learn that I mean what I say and I do what I do for a reason. They say to set your goals so that they are obtainable and are reachable and well this Sunday night you’ll be in my reach and this Sunday night at Violent Conduct III a goal will be attained and the bar will be set as I plan on breaking down barriers with you Alexis and setting the rest of the Bombshell on notice.”

With that said and done without another word Evie leant across the table and switched the camera off before resting back in her chair to focus on what the hell she was doing next.

###

A few hours later Evie found herself standing on the front porch of his house. Well one of his houses, he was a business man who had properties all over the globe but right now he was here and well so was she. The sound of rain pelting down around her was playing on her mind, why did it always rain when they were together? It was like the heavens disagreed on their union or maybe they were crying tears of happiness for them finding each other in this fucked up world that they live in. All of Evie’s hard work with her curled hair was ruined as she was drenched from the rain, it was muggy as all hell but still as the rain dripped down onto her skin she couldn’t help but get Goosebumps. Chills ran down her spine as she finally worked up the courage to raise her right hand up and knock on his large wooden door. She didn’t hear anything a first but after a few seconds a light came on inside and she knew he was on his way. A million and one butterflies were fluttering around her stomach as she stood their wondering to herself if he would be excited to see her, or devastated that she had tracked him down. She could finally see his shadow approaching the door and with a deep inhale she sighed.

“Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck off you don’t get to see him... well not yet, let me see how this goes down first hopefully it’s him on me first and I repay the favour later”

And we fade on Evie’s smiling face as the door cracks open and she steps inside.