Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Eiley

• View Profile
Apologies
« on: November 17, 2023, 11:52:41 PM »
OOC NOTE: Sorry to mine and J's opponents. J is not going to be able to post as his power is out and his phone had only 4% battery life left three hours ago. I was not going to post at all because it's not really fair that my partner can't post and then I got wrapped up in my college coursework and so I am just posting this even though it is literally nothing.

Sorry to Sam and Mark for the poor showing. I am ready for college to be over.

OFF CAMERA
Date: November 13, 2023.

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

It has been a while since Eiley had been in Hawaii and in the apartment that she shares with Oliver. Ever since they lost the championships to Finn Whelan and whatshername, she had been keeping herself busy in other states and cities, trying to keep her mind from spiraling. It didn’t help that her and Oliver hadn’t had much of a conversation since they lost the championships and to her, it seems like they’ve been on uneven ground ever since. She wasn’t sure where he stood but she was tired of tiptoeing around him and she just wanted to be home for a few days before she had to travel to Flagstaff, Arizona for the next episode of Climax Control.

She had most recently been in New York City, doing whatever her heart desired and because she had never really experienced the city before. She didn’t have any connections to the city or any friends there, so she had resorted back to her scheming ways to get money from wealthy men and she was pleasantly surprised to see that they were still willing to give it to her. She had squirreled their money away, opting to just spend enough to afford a simple hotel room in the city before she would return back to Honolulu, to hopefully face Oliver for the first time in a few weeks.

She walks into the apartment that she shares with Oliver to find it just as they had left it the last time that they had been here. She could tell that a few things were in different locations, which gave her the indication that Oliver had been there at some point but she wasn’t sure when that would have been. She could feel the slight disconnect between them  and she didn’t like. She also hated to admit to herself that she missed him.

•EILEY• “Of course, he’s not here.”

She wasn’t sure where he was and she wasn’t entirely sure she wanted to go looking for him at the moment. She wasn’t sure where they stood and she was too anxious to find out.