Author Topic: Egyptian New Year  (Read 377 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Egyptian New Year
« on: June 07, 2013, 06:47:59 PM »

Act 1: Egyptian New Year

"I have gone forth from the limits of the earth that I may receive my fringed cloak for the heart of the Baboon; I have razed the Pure Mansions where Edfu, I have destroyed the Mansions of Him who beats with a stick, I have attacked the Mansions of Ikhsesef, I have forced the sacred gates, I have passed by the house of Kemkem, the 'knot - of - Isis' amulet had laid her hands on me, and she has commended me to her sister the Accuser by her own mother the Destroyer, she has set me in the eastern sky in which Re appears and in which Re is daily exalted. I have appeared in glory, I have been initiated, I have been ennobled as a god, and they have put me on that sacred road on which Thoth travelled when he pacified the Combatants and proceeded to Pe so that he might come to Dep."
Spell 75 - Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful Island of the Gods. The sun was bright in the sky, and another day was dawning. The summer was coming on fast and the air was already warm. The many flowers that spread over the island were in full bloom and bright in color, as the tall trees covered the many pathways that moved wound along the island floor. The song birds songs filled the air, as the creatures moved about the island in search for their next meal, as the servants of the great Goddess went about their daily chores. The sound of chanting could be heard coming from one of the temples that claimed the island as home. The camera focuses on the temple of Nepthyths. The camera moves into the interior of the temple where we see Necra standing before the altar as Stacy chants in what now is considered a dead language. The followers that were there stand together chanting, and watching the Goddess that stood before them lost in a deep trance. Her eyes had turned a bright blue as she focused on the words. It was the Egyptian New Year and the ritual had begun. A young woman was lying on the altar with her eyes closed knowing that she was to be the sacrifice for the Gods for another year of prosperity. Necra raises a obsidian dagger and plunges it into the young woman's chest. She doesn't cry out, or make a sound as she fades into death, but has a smile formed on her lips knowing that she would serve her Goddess on the other side. The ritual ends, and Necra snaps from the trance and turns to the followers that stood behind her.

Necra: Your sister has gone on ahead of you to serve me in the next world. Know that she waits for you as well, and that your places will be at my side when you pass through the Western Gate.

The crowd of followers cheer and fall to their knees. Necra looks down and smiles as she walks through the crowd toward the front of the temple and out into the bright morning sun. Stacy follows behind

Stacy: I don't think your mother would have approved of the human sacrifice.

Necra: Stacy, I'm the Goddess of the dead. This was the perfect time to remind my followers why I am called such. It's the beginning of the Egyptian New Year and it's going to be a time that no one will forget.

Stacy: What are you going on about?

Necra: Everything really. I mean so far I've managed to win and defend the Bombshell Roulette Title and now I go on to face Roxi this week. She really thinks that she can stop someone like me?

Stacy: Don't get ahead of yourself Necra. Roxi has proven herself in the ring a few times.

Necra: I know she has but she doesn't stand a chance against me. I've been waiting for another shot at her for a while. I mean she thinks she's a superhero.

Stacy: How strange...

Necra: No kidding. I have no idea why she has the thought that she can save every mortal that she comes across. Of course Hunters think they can save the world from us and look at what happens to them when they cross our kind.

Stacy: You're lucky that one that Faith sent after you didn't end you when he found you.

Necra smiles and starts down the pathway toward the house. Stacy sighs, and follows her along the pathway.

Necra: *Voice Over* Roxi the last time that you and I met it wasn't a match that neither one of us forgot. This time it won't be any different. I know it's not for my title or anything, but what does that matter? This match will be the one that ends it for you. I will continue on and bring honor and glory not only to Team Erik, but to myself and the title that I carry. Faith couldn't stop me, so what makes you think you can?

The two of them continue toward the house, but Necra stops in her tracks, and looks off down one of the long pathways.

Stacy: What is it?

Necra: I'll meet you back at the house. I want sometime to myself.

Stacy: Of course my Goddess.

Necra starts down the pathway.

Necra: Roxi it's strange that I haven't heard from you, but then again knowing you, you're probably out playing hero somewhere and not even worried about our match.

Necra soon comes upon what appears to be an old arena sitting under a thin layer of grass. She moves into the middle of it and smiles to herself, as she looks up at the clear sky.

Necra: This arena was once used in blood matches. Or at least ones like it. Gladiators stood in the middle of the sand wearing very little armor, and armed to the teeth. There was only one rule and that was survive. I know we don't have such rules in our match but if we did Roxi you would be begging for death to come. I'm not going to hold back, and I will do everything that it takes to win this match. Bring everything that you have to that ring on Sunday and see how long you can stand against me. I am the Queen of the Dead, the Goddess of Death, the Black Lady, the Reaper of Souls. Fear me; for when you look upon me you will see the face of death. See you soon Roxi.

As she looks down at the camera her eyes seem to have a reddish color to them. Her smile is almost metal like as she starts to walk away, as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion