Author Topic: Monkeys >>> Amanda.  (Read 377 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Monkeys >>> Amanda.
« on: June 07, 2013, 04:54:44 PM »
 Two weeks ago.

26th May 2013
Glacier Gardens
San Diego, California

The scene opens moments after the tag team match between Amy and Misty against Vixen and Roxi Johnson, where we see saw Misty and Amy dominating the whole match, however, the match wasn’t without its controversy as Misty decided to tag herself in, just as Amy was about to the make the pin for the win, and pinned Vixen to get the win herself.

However, things quickly broke down as Misty’s lapdogs decided to poke their nose in during Misty’s and I little scrap and allow Misty get in a few cheap shots and from their it was pretty much a Team Erik vs. Team SCW battle.

Although this wasn’t the only action Amy saw. As earlier in the evening, Amy attacked the Roulette champion – Necra Octavian Kane after her match against Faith, in which Amy once again stated her intentions for her interest in the Roulette title.

Floating through the curtains, Amy was still miles away as Misty still invaded her thoughts and how Misty simply stole the win.  As Amy slowly headed down the corridor, ‘stoner’ Scott Oliver quickly jogged up to Amy calling her name a few times, which in turn snapped Amy out of her thoughts.

“Hey Scott.”

Amy said.

“Can I get a few words regarding your attack on Necra plus what just happened out there with Misty?”

‘Stoner’ Scott Oliver asked.

“Sure why not.”

Amy said as she rubbed her still stinging cheek.

“Thanks.”

Scott Oliver said with a smile.

“Camera is already filming, so go ahead.”

The cameraman said behind the camera.

Well tonight was certainly interesting, especially for little old me.  If people had been watching, I attacked my former Team Erik colleague and tag team partner – Necra Octavian Kane. I did this not because of the bounty of her head, but the fact that she is carrying gold.  You see only a moron would go after Misty while she holding the Bombshell title, so it makes logical sense to go after the Roulette title.

Plus do know how many times the Roulette title has changed hands this year?

5 times.

Once in January…

Twice in March…

Twice in April…

And since April, Necra has managed to hold onto the title, but to be fair she hasn’t has had many title defences.  But then again, she hasn’t faced stiff competition – until now.

How is your head feeling Necra? A little groggy are we?

I doubt you even heard what I said when I shouted in your ear?

Do you want to know?

I said that this title will be mine.

Yeah lame I know, but its straight to the point and I heard a little rumour it will be us at Into the void.

Make sure you keep the title nice and shiny for me.

And finally onto the biggest issue of my night – Misty.

Listen you overrated, over hyped, egomaniac… its sad that someone like you has to steal wins just to make herself feel relevant… must be painful that people are becoming bored of you and stealing wins is your only way of saying look at me before setting your lapdogs on people.

Or maybe it’s a way of getting the attention of Erik because he has forgotten those who supposedly helped him get power.

What ever it is… it all smells of desperation.

Lets face it Misty… nobody gives a shit about you and the fans would rather see people Like Odette, me, Roxi etc… as champions.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Wednesday 5th June 2013
8:30am
LA, California
Home of Kevin Carter.

The scene opens with Amy and Kevin returning from their morning run around the streets of LA, as Amy prepared for her match this week, while Kevin although still indefinitely suspended wanted to stay in shape as he prepared for his own return and the war against Erik, in which we saw from last week Kevin who super kicked Erik out of his boots.

Sitting down on the leather sofa, Amy sat back for a moment and kicked off her trainers…

“That was a fun run.”

Amy stated with a small smile, as she grabbed a small towel from the floor.

“Yeah it was.  Especially the surprise blow job in the bushes.”

Kevin said with wink at Amy.

“You are welcome. Anyway I noticed that you were very much deep in thought as we ran. What ideas are running around inside your pretty little head?”

Amy asked.

“Just plotting and how else I can get back at that prick.”

Kevin said shrugging.

“That kick to his jaw was beautiful.  If I were bigger and stronger I would have done it myself. But leaving Team Erik hurt enough for him.”

Amy leant forward and let out a small breath.

“And I am so proud of you for doing so and not getting caught up in the bounty.  That bastard deserves what he gets.”

Kevin said with some venom in his voice.

Amy gets to her feet, as she stretches a little.

“Indeed.  However, I got Amanda this week, so I can do some damage to a member of Team Erik.  Anyway enough of all this talking, I need a shower.  Care to join me?”

Amy said winking at Kevin.

“An offer I can’t refuse”

Kevin grabs Amy and picks her up in her arms.

“What are you doing?”

“Practicing carrying you over the threshold before fucking your brains out.”

Amy laughed as Kevin turns and he carries her up the stairs towards the bathroom. The scene fades out with Amy laughing and squealing, as She and Kevin get down and dirty.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

3:30pm

I was sitting back watching Climax Control, eating some popcorn as you do, and out comes Amanda Cortez on her cute little tricycle, and what proceeds is something that I only can describe as a total car crash of a terrible promo thing.

Amanda honey… when you came to the ring on your bike and proceeded to drone on about pointless shit… I almost fell into a coma it was that boring, but at the same time I was thinking that a monkey can do better job than that shit you said inside the ring, hell it can come up with far more intelligent insults than calling someone a slut.

Hell everyone throws that word around… it’s the most unoriginal word around when insulting someone.  And it’s funny that you use it against Odette.  Odette is the least slutty person I know… the fact that she had two men fighting over her and she couldn’t decided in who she wanted – does not make her a slut… it makes her the most desirable woman on the roster.

So why don’t you aim some of those piss poor insults at someone else, and I swear to god you even start calling me a slut, I will make damned sure that those are the last words utter before I break your jaw.

Oh and jealousy doesn’t suit you.

But then I was hoping things would get better in a promo from you Amanda, but god no… I have to say Amanda that you just suck at being a wrestler and just suck at life.

WHAT WAS THAT SHIT YOU RECORDED?!?

First point… I never joined Team SCW you fucking moron.

I am out of this stupid war… It’s all about Erik just getting power and fuck everyone else. You are just a pawn in his game and look where it’s getting you and every other dumbass on Team Erik – a nice little price on everyone’s head, while little old me is getting a title shot at Into The Void.

Now who is the fucking loser?

You see Amanda; you can talk and talk and talk but for someone who has the nickname of the tough and ticklish tricycle chick, you sure do come off more than a disappointment, bad fucking loser and a jealous little bitch.

And if threatening me with an ass kicking is trying to scare me, it won’t work; you are nothing more than a big fluffy puppy with a shitty attitude and you will be the one at the end of the beating.

Oh and reality check bitch… You are looking at the next Roulette champion.

And so onto Ambrosia Grey, unlike that retarded monkey, I am not going to brush you off… well maybe a little, but I have learnt my lesson many times not to underestimate the newbies in the company.

Although you are new in this company, we don’t know how many companies you have been in or how many titles you have won in these companies, however, if you are truly a rookie… then you are totally screwed.

Trust me when I say this… you don’t want to be in this match. This match is about venting some frustration… mainly from Amanda but also the fact that Amanda is Team Erik, it gives me a chance to prove that all Team Erik members are joke and chose to enter something that means nothing.

This is why you are screwed Ambrosia.

But if by some miracle that you get some move in… then good luck.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:55:34 PM by Amy Marshall »
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino