Author Topic: Pissing off "the boss"  (Read 439 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Pissing off "the boss"
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:49:55 AM »
 SCW headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada. The offices of SCW staff, Hot Stuff Mark Ward, Erik Staggs and the currently missing Christian Underwood is seen from the outside solid oak door. Shouting is heard from the inside of the room. The camera cuts inside the room, where Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Erik Staggs are sitting around a round table. Hot Stuff pounds his fists on the table.

HS: This is bullshit Erik and you know it!

A smile crosses Erik's face.

Erik: Like the bullshit you pulled on Sunday? Return of Kevin Carter, paid off by you? If anyone who knew about bullshit, it's you.

HS: Blow me bitch. Carter came to me, because although you had your tongue so far up his arse, you were tickling his tonsils, he also worked out you're a damn idiot.

Erik grits his teeth, staring Hot Stuff dead in the eye.

Erik: Your opinion no longer matters Mark. The fact is right now, this is my company, I hold more shares than you, this is just the way it goes. Now go get me some coffee.

HS: Sure on that Erik? Cause I really got the urge to piss right now, and your coffee is damn tempting.

Erik stares blankly at Hot Stuff.

HS: Even more so you're coming up with stupid shit at the supercard. Why the hell would they get a shot?

Erik: Because they earned it.

HS: Because they're your bitches more like.

Erik shakes his head, a look of fake sincerity crossing his face.

Erik: Out of everyone, they deserve it.

HS: You're talking shit and you know it. Give it a rest, you're stinking out my building.

Erik puts up a fore finger.

Erik: My building Mark.

Erik reilliterates the point by pointing at himself. Hot Stuff shakes his head.

HS: Like the finger pointing bullshit? I got a finger for you, you biased bitch.

Hot Stuff raises a middle finger to Erik, causing him to stare venomously at Hot Stuff. A cocky smirk crosses Hot Stuff's face.

HS: What's the matter Erik? Gonna cry? Gonna go and hide behind... well, no one likes you anyway, even those bitches on Team Erik.

Erik lowers his voice, looking Hot Stuff dead in the eye.

Erik: I hope to Nick Jones and Tom Dudely rip you to shreds on Sunday.

Hot Stuff rolls his eyes at Erik.

HS: You dropped your bollocks on that one stupid. You know what would have equaled money? What would have got you your big pay out? If you would have put Hot N Sexy back together to take on your pair of bitches, but nooooooooo, you went and blew that one. Supremacy explosion in the ring, but nah, I guess you're not as good a business man as you think in your tiny little mind.

A smirk crosses the face of Erik Staggs.

Erik: You think this is all about the money? Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.

HS: Oh look, here comes that middle finger again.

Hot Stuff flips the middle finger at Erik once more, causing Erik to growl softly under his breath. Hot Stuff turns in his chair, lifting his feet up on the desk.

Erik: Get your feet off the table.

HS: Fuck off.

Erik grits his teeth and leans in to closer.

Erik: I would so love to fire your ass right now.

HS: But you can't, so again, fuck off. I'm not exactly trying to win employee of the month here. Personally, you can fuck off.

Erik: I see the childness of the NWA boss has rubbed off on you.

Hot Stuff turns and winks at the camera, before turning back to Erik.

HS: If that's the case, where's my apple juice?

Erik Staggs slowly shakes his head.

Erik: Maybe Nick and Tom will knock some sense in to you. I can't wait to see that happen.

HS: Nick and Tom won't even show up, their lips are stuck to your arse on Sunday's, they won't make it to the ring, they'll be too busy smooching ya booty to even get to the ring.

Erik: Nick's been dying to get his hands on you for years.

HS: So has his missus, what's your point?

Erik sits back, slightly shocked.

HS: I kid, I wouldn't jump a friends girl's bones like that, but having said that, Nick isn't exactly a friend at the moment. I could probably jump her bones.

Erik: You're a sick man.

HS: If you say so "boss". I would ask for some sick leave but it's more fun sitting here torturing you and telling you to fuck off if I'm honest.

Hot Stuff picks up an elastic band from the table and takes aim at Erik, firing it in his direction and catching him on the forehead. Erik looks up with an angry look on his face but Hot Stuff fires him a quick thumbs up.

Erik: Get out!

HS: There's two words I'm looking for here.

Hot Stuff rubs his chin

HS: What are they again?

Hot Stuff scratches his head.

Erik: Fuck off by any chance?

HS: Your math is shit, that's five words, but I'll borrow the first two. Fuck off!

Erik pounds the table with his fist in frustration. Hot Stuff just smiles at the majority shareholder.

HS: Are you sure you don't wanna cry? We can get you a tissue. I know it's not what you usually use Kleenex for but still, they can dry up other things.

Erik: Do I have to throw you out of here myself.

HS: Would LOVE to see you try. I mean that would be right up there with me wanting to see England win the world cup. You lay your hands on me, I will ninja kick you through the wall and you absolutely know it Erik.

Erik: What's that supposed to mean?

HS: Means you bitch girl, me strong man. Me kick your dopey looking arse through brick wall. Clear enough for you.

Erik stands up and looks down at a smiling Hot Stuff, who just waves at Erik.

HS: I'm going for a piss, will get you that coffee on the way back.

Hot Stuff winks at Erik, as he stands up. Hot Stuff grabs at his crotch with one hand and gives Erik a thumbs up with the other. Leaning across the table, Hot Stuff hits Erik on the back, a little too hard for a friendly pat on the back.

HS: Relax, you'll live longer.

Hot Stuff turns and walks towards the door, opening it up and strolling out. He reaches in to his pocket and pulls out a phone, quickly typing in an unlocking code and hitting the phone book. He rolls his thumb down the contact list and hitting a number. Hot Stuff strolls down some stairs, leading to the outside of the building, nodding at a security guard at a desk as he wanders past, walking outside in to the Vegas sunshine. After a few seconds of ringing, the phone is answered.

HS: Aleksei.... HS here, any updates?

Hot Stuff pauses, waiting for Aleksei Koji to speak.

HS: Right...

Another pause

HS: That is interesting news.

Hot Stuff pauses again.

HS: Tell the family they pull this off, they will get heavily rewarded and you Aleksei, you will get something you want to.

Hot Stuff waits for Aleksei to speak back.

HS: A while ago, you said you'd love to go against me someday. You get Christian back, you get your wish whenever you want.

Hot Stuff smiles.

HS: Anytime Aleksei. Keep me informed of anything you happen to find out, or your brothers happen to beat out of someone.

Hot Stuff pauses.

HS: You too bud.

Hot Stuff hits a button on the front of the phone and slides it in to his pocket.

A little while later.

A packed press conference room is seen. A table is set up in front of the crowd taking their seats. Hot Stuff walks on the camera and sits in front of the crowd, behind the table.

HS: Thank you all for coming, good to see you all. Let's talk a little about SCW, shall we?

A flurry of hands rise in the air, Hot Stuff points to one.

Reporter: The big news this week is that Sin City Wrestling has left the National Wrestling Alliance along with Atlantic Championship Wrestling. What prompted this movement and how do you feel about it?

HS: What prompted it was people taking the piss. We've worked hard for the alliance, both SCW and ACW have busted their bollocks working for that unappreciative boss over there. The fact he feels he can do what the hell he wanted without consulting people was utter bullshit. The guy was on an ego trip, plain and simple and this one balls up has cost him a lot. SCW was pissing all over the other feds in terms of rating and talent, ACW was close behind us with their shows getting better and better. Losing us has cost him, losing Tommy Knocks, a man who worked hard putting everyone over in NWA, has cost him. Even the people close to him are now doubting his ability to keep things together. He's not gone out of his way to fix it, he's sat there taking sly digs at people, niggling away. He's instantly put in policies, that were shot down in the past. He doesn't learn, he won't learn. He just let us go, spun his lies to the people who kiss his arse, and never let us, or ACW get our sides of the story across. Here's our side. We were treated like shit after giving it our all, he didn't appreciate it, or the fact that SCW busted everything we had there, he can kindly go fuck himself. For the record, I didn't ask his permission to mention him, but hey, eye for an eye, right?

Reporter: How will SCW continue to work with ACW? Have you and JJ Dixon made plans in moving forward?

HS: We do. JJ and I get on well and we have plans to move things along, keep things flowing well, and really kick on. It feels freeing to be away from someone looking over us and it gives us a chance to expand. It gives us a chance to push in to more territories and tour a little more. I'm thinking maybe SCW and ACW should head to New York for a show, show them how wrestling is really done. JJ and I have ideas that we're looking to put in practice shortly. In fact JJ is welcome to come on Climax Control on Sunday and give his side of the story on the NWA and that stuff. We won't be censoring him and as NWA won't let us talk, I'm having my say now, JJ is welcome to come on our show and speak about it.

Reporter: A lot of ACW guys are becoming part of SCW now, is this part of the new future plans?

HS: A lot of guys were coming on our shows anyway from ACW. We have a few shared workers, Guns For Hire, Jericho Hill, Misty, Vixen. We even have Simon Jones, Drake Green, Ben Jordan and Mickey Carroll appearing on both. JJ and I spoke a little while ago, about our borders being open so to speak, to allow ACW guys to build up their rivalries on our shows because we run a few more shows than ACW, which will benefit both companies. SCW get to showcase ACW stars and ACW get more fans interested in their monthly show, which with the build up from SCW, will make ACW shows feel like a supercard every month. The borders are open, ACW guys are welcome on our shows, SCW guys are welcome on ACW. A few of my guys have expressed an interest in working for ACW, big name players.

Reporter: People would argue Drake Green is a huge signing for SCW and should be working for global federations, how did you manage to sign Drake to an SCW contract?

HS: Drake is awesome. Talented in the ring, great on the mic, so far over with the fans, it's brilliant to have him here. Drake and I spoke months ago about coming to SCW, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen. He's gone on to cut his teeth in other places and we're gonna get to see the real Drake Green here in SCW. Drake wants to be here, he knows that it's hard to succeed in SCW. He understands that people have come here, thought they were special elsewhere, but are average here. Drake is not one of those guys that would shirk a challenge. He's here to show to everyone that he has what it takes to beat the best. His match in ACW last month with Ben Jordan is a strong contender for match of the year there and he will be pushing the limits here. Mr Showtime will take SCW by storm and is already getting amazing comments from guys that have been around a lot longer.

Reporter: Christian Underwood is still missing, is this storyline?

HS: It's not a storyline, I haven't seen, nor heard from Christian in a long time. We've been looking, searching, I bowed to demands and the old bill can't seem to find him. I'm taking more unorthodox measures to find him now.

Reporter: Has things changed since Christian has been gone?

HS: In general, it's been a worrying time for me, for people on the roster. The federation is generally split with these teams. Team Erik don't really care, but the guys on Team SCW, have been supportive, and doing all they can to find him. The mood is a somber one. Running SCW has become very different.

Reporter: Erik Staggs has taken a lot of power in SCW since this has happened. Do you feel SCW has changed for the better since he has had more power?

HS: It's not been better. Erik has taken all he can and decided to reward the people who least deserve it. No one should get a title shot because they're friends with people with power, this is not the 90s version of WCW. This is modern times and people should earn their shots at the gold, should be unique. Since the power switched, Erik has done nothing but reward his own people, this is not being done for the better, I can assure you all of that.

Reporter: Rumors are flying around that SCW are on tour again soon, can you confirm this?

HS: I can, we are going on tour again. We're hitting the islands. SCW will be touring the Caribbean islands in a few months time. It will be six shows on the islands, three locations have been decided, one is close to being decided and the other two will hopefully be confirmed in the next few days.

Reporter: Into The Void II is coming up, is there a card set for this show?

HS: Pretty much. Lots of stuff decided, just waiting on a couple more tweaks and confirmation but I would say that we have at least twelve matches confirmed for this show. It will include six championship defenses, some high profile non title matches, and a lot of other good stuff in there. I think it will be one of the best we put out today. A lot of things will be riding on the show and it's a chance for a lot of people to step up and become stars.

Reporter: On Sunday, you return to the ring for the first time on a non supercard event, how does that differ from a supercard event?

HS: It doesn't. I was always told to wrestle every match like my last and I will do that here too. Supercard, normal card, card in a bar, gym, shopping mall or school, it really doesn't matter. As always, I will be giving it my all.

Reporter: This will be the first time you've been in a ring opposite Nick Jones, what's your thoughts going in to this match?

HS: Simple, kick the hell out of Nick Jones burst his ego, take away his pride. Show Tom that turning his back on me was the absolute wrong thing to do. I haven't whooped that Dudely dude in years, but when it comes down to it, when we step in to him, the memories are gonna come flooding back on how much I kicked his arse before. As for Nick, it's all about creating new memories for my dear friend Nick. They say you never forget your first time. Nick won't forget the first time he stood opposite me in the ring.

Hot Stuff stands up

HS: Thanks for coming out today. We'll do this again soon.

Hot Stuff walks away from the table as the scene fades

Overlooking the Vegas Strip, Hot Stuff Mark Ward stares down on it from a penthouse balcony. His eyes dart around the flashing lights of the city as people go about their nights out. Hot Stuff smiles down at the going on's of Vegas.

HS: Here I am standing in Vegas, a city where luck plays a big part in everything you do here, and I can't help but think of how lucky some people are. Some people like Erik Staggs, who was sitting at home playing with his nuts, until I took pity on him. Luck played a big part in his career so far in SCW, lucky to have a job, let alone the position that he is in. The problem with getting this kind of luck, is it does add a little power to the role, and adding that power, makes you corruptible and that is exactly what he has become. He's took the power, became corrupted by it and makes idiot choices like putting me in the ring against not one, but two people. Not just any people, but two people not so long ago, I called my friends.

Hot Stuff scratches his forehead

HS: Friends, yep, friends. People you confide in, people you're close with, people who have your back. When I built The Supremacy, I brought in friend, because I know the success of a group relies on people who have my back. Tom had my back, but he was the first to stick a knife in my well toned back. There's no need to ask why Tom, you made it clear my alliance with Christian counted against me, but Tom, did it not occur to you that I had SCW's best interests at heart? I was working to keep ungrateful bastards like you in a job. Yeah, you was suspended, but was you getting paid? Yes you was! You was paid well to sit on your arse and drink red bull. You was paid for that, so you wanna twist the knife in me as a thank you. Well listen up you stupid fuck, that was a huge mistake, a seriously huge mistake, one of the biggest. I've seen you make a lot of silly moves over the years but this one tops it off, this one is gonna cost you more than you have. The second you decided to switch sides, I've been dying to get my hands on you and come Sunday, not even being teamed with Nick Jones is gonna stop me from getting at you and giving your turn coat arse what you truly deserve. No one will stop me from doing what I plan on doing to you. I'm English Tom, and to me, what you did is treason, and I will be hanging you in that damn ring come Sunday.

Hot Stuff looks up in to the Vegas sky.

HS: And Nick, ah Nick, my closest ally for so many years, but I guess that ego and urge for the spotlight finally broke out of the box and hit the ceiling. Had to grab the limelight once more. Congrats Nick, well done for putting yourself in the position to be noticed again. I guess it had to be done. I mean the great Nick Jones was being overshadowed by a war that he didn't care about, until people started focusing on that and not on you Nick. Well ain't that just a kick in the bollocks to you, my old mate. I bet you sat there thinking for days on how you could get noticed against, but this one may have been a step too far. Turning on me, turning on your family, congratulations Nick, the worlds eyes are now on you. Here's the issue with those worlds eyes being on you Nicolas, those eyes are gonna see you get your arse kicked. Those eyes are gonna see you for what you are, those eyes are going to watch you run in terror. Those eyes are gonna see you fail.

Hot Stuff looks towards the camera.

HS: Mark my words Nick, you will be failing. It doesn't matter if it's two on one, three on one, hell, wheel out Kennedy and Casey Williams and we'll go four on one. You can get Erik's arse down to the ring and we'll have a good little rumble. The truth is, no matter who you drag down to the ring, I will always be too hot for you to handle.

Hot Stuff winks.

HS: See you Sunday.

The scene fades out.
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!