Author Topic: This Title’s rightfully mine  (Read 435 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
This Title’s rightfully mine
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:16:32 PM »
 It’s surprising that Matthew can find the time to even think about championships given everything that’s happened recently but in between the bounties on the heads of every Team Erick member and Jason Burnside he has found something to keep him occupied, the SCW Roulette Championship a title that he stole during Thatcher Rex’s Roulette Rules match against Giani Da Luca.

Last week on Climax Control it was announced that Matthew Kennedy was one of three challengers in the Roulette Rules Roulette Championship match at Into the Void II alongside Kain and a mystery opponent that would undoubtedly be revealed at the event, but first Matthew was taking on Kain in a Roulette Rules match, can Matthew win?

Matthew’s hotel room, Santa Barbara, California
June 5th 2013, 11:00am

“Okay Matthew, at what point did you decide that stealing the Roulette Championship would be a good idea?” Marty asked and I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance, Christ just how long did he wait to actually ask me that?!

Then again I’ve been busy preparing her my match against Kain at Climax Control this Sunday night, as far as I’m concerned the match at Into The Void II is a formality because I was cheated out of the Roulette Championship at Climax Control two weeks ago and this title is rightfully mine, I don’t care if it has Thatcher’s name on it but the fact is that the referee that reffed the match is an incompetent ref and should’ve seen my foot on the rope.

As for the match against Kaine I look forward to it because he is definitely a talented wrestler but I know I can beat him! I don’t care if it’s a clean victory or otherwise I will win this match and ride the momentum into the Supercard Into The Void II! The fact that Kain is one of my opponents at the PPV just helps me with that!

“I thought that the moment I was screwed out of the title!” I told them as I folded my arms. “You were there! You saw how that idiotic referee screwed me over! This title is rightfully mine and the match at Into the Void II is merely a formality as far as I’m concerned.”

“Yeah I know what you mean and hopefully Drew will be the ref for the match at Into the Void II but you’re running a lot of risks lately.” Marty said as he folded his arms. “First you have The Skar Bros attack those fans and put them in the hospital, forcing them to miss Into the Void II by the way, and now this! Why don’t you just go ahead and kidnap a female Team Erick member whilst you’re at it!”

“Did you just compare me to Burnside?!” I asked in a low voice and I could’ve sworn that Marty’s eyes were about to pop out of his head when it hit him.

“No! I was just…..” Marty trailed off and I shook my head.

“Let me make one thing clear!” I said as I stood up. “I did those things because I needed to! Those idiots would’ve just been the beginning without that message and how many people have attacked me since then?!”

“Err……no one……” Al answered and I nodded.

“Exactly!” I responded before holding up the title. “This title is rightfully mine, but that little idiot screwed me over! The moment that Mark Ward is gone from this company and Team Erick fires that idiot the better! That will be all I will be doing that skirts that line between legal and illegal.” I added as I glared at them. “You three had better leave! If you hurry you can get downstairs in time for Breakfast!”

“Err; yeah that’s a great idea!” Marty quickly agreed before leading them out of the room and to the restaurant, now that I have some time to myself I started to address my opponent.

“Let me make one thing clear before I begin!” I said before holding up the title. “It doesn’t matter whose name is on the belt this title is rightfully mine! I was screwed out of this title when I faced Thatcher for the title several weeks ago and the match at Into the Void is nothing more than a formality for me because I will officially win this title! And when I beat one of my opponents in that title match this Sunday at Climax Control I will have all the momentum I need to win it!”

Why yes, it is that simple.

“Kain, your talents as a wrestler are wasted in Team SCW, if you had joined Team Erick when you had the chance but I guess old loyalties die hard, me on the other hand? I realized how big an idiot Christian Underwood is and how corrupt Mark Ward is long ago and the sooner that the members of Team SCW realize that they are defending a sinking ship is the moment when Erick Staggs leads this company to a bright and prosperous future!”

Christian and Mark may as well get ready to start flipping burgers!

“You all saw my rivalry with Mark Ward during the first few months of the year and you know how much I detest that man! Not only is he corrupt but he’s an idiot! Putting a ten thousand dollar bounty on our heads won’t stop us from doing what is right and Kain doesn’t seem to realize that what we do is for the good of the company, it’s his loss in the end but don’t come crying to me when you get tired of the constant beatings.”

And that won’t take long either.

“The truth of the matter is the Team SCW, no matter what it does, is fighting a losing battle, why do you think that I joined Team Erick at the earliest opportunity? Kain is easily the most talented wrestler on Team SCW’s roster which is why it saddens me that I have to teach him a lesson that he won’t forget, a lesson in Team Erick supremacy!”

Be warned, there will be tests after the lesson!

“Do I have to spell it out for you Kain? You’re fighting a lost cause by defending Team SCW! You may say otherwise but look at the facts! No one knows where Christian is and the Team SCW members get beaten down week after week after week! The fact that it was Team Erick that had a defector before Team SCW shocks me to no end but I guess Amy Marshall is just as idiotic as the rest of you!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I’ll keep this short and sweet which is appropriate since SCW will be short-lived if Mark and Christian continue to run the company into the ground! Kain, you have two options, defect or get lost in the shuffle! Either way when I win this match I will use the momentum gained from this win and ride it all the way to Into The Void II, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Kain is about to be cancelled!”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image