Author Topic: Sister vs. sister (vs. a nobody) Pt. 2  (Read 466 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Sister vs. sister (vs. a nobody) Pt. 2
« on: February 15, 2013, 01:23:50 PM »
 Amanda quickly rolls out of the ring with Drew’s help as Necra picks up Laura…..only for Laura to eyerake her and follow it up with a dropkick! However the move that Necra just did has taken the toll on her and she can’t capitalize, worse yet, Amanda’s in no fighting condition for the same reason, Necra quickly tags in Amy who enters the ring and plants Laura with a DDT before going for a cover 1…..2…..kickout!

Simone: No matter what the challengers might try they can’t keep the Goddesses down!

Adams: Don’t speak so soon! Amy’s going for the Bad Girl!

Simone: No, Amanda’s cheapshotted her!

Amy is reeling from Amanda’s cheapshot giving Laura the opportunity she needs to hit Amy with the Cider Driver! Amanda charges into the ring and keeps Necra busy with a brawl (that’s mostly in Necra’s favor) as Laura goes for a cover 1…..2….3!!!!!

Justin: Here are your winners and still SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions! The Tattooed Goddesses!

\'user

Two weeks ago, what I thought would be an easy match, turned out not to be. Although we were dominated the match, Necra and I failed to get the gold off Amanda Cortez and Laura Jackson. We should have beaten the Tattooed Goddesses, we should have taken the gold from them and become the two time tag team champions but it wasn’t to be.

The paper champions managed to fluke the win, and Necra and I were left with nothing once more and although we lost, we escaped the post match beat down from the returning Fallen.

Unfortunately Amanda and Laura didn’t escape the beat down as we just watched on, savouring the moment… though I didn’t know who or what was the fallen.

”Amanda and Laura, listen up… this time around you got lucky with the win. But your win still doesn’t impress me and I still stand by my words that you nothing more than paper champions, especially Amanda who happened to be your girlfriend, best friend or whatever.

But I hope there is no ill effects from the beat down you got from the bad B movie wannabe horror monsters…because Necra and I want you fresh and lively when we get to face you, whenever that may be.

\'user

A week later, and a week off, I had opted to say in LA, where I would watch Climax Control and where I would watch Kevin make his debut against Daniel Tyler.  There was also the chance to find out what The Fallen had to say about their ‘unprovoked’ attack on Amanda and Laura… though I didn’t really care about the tattooed goddesses well being just why the Fallen decided to show up.

Settling down in Kevin’s bed with a bowl of popcorn and a diet coke, I watched Kevin’s debut and win against Daniel Tyler – which was a quick and easy match as he despatched him with ease and picked up his first win.

Grabbing my phone I sent him a quick text congratulating him on his win, before continuing to watch the rest of Climax Control, as I cheered and booed people and a few times admired some of the wrestling moves that came from them.

It was probably the first Climax Control I actually watched all the way through, including the backstage segment with The Fallen.

\'user

Darknyss reaches out a hand and Rocky flinches, shrieking a bit, looking skittish, but Darknyss just puts her hand on Rocky's shoulder.

Darknyss: "Now come on... Do the three of us really look like the type of folks who would invite someone to tea and crumpets, and sit down all pinky up to introduce ourselves?"
Rocky shakes her head and stammers a bit.

Rocky Mountains: "N... no... No, you don't."

Darknyss pats Rocky's shoulder as Raynin and Gothika come back over to stand beside her.

Darknyss: "That's right... We're more... hands on. We wanted to make an impact... without our fists and our boots to the backs of their heads. We wanted these Bombshells to know without a shadow of a doubt that they've had things easy so far. We stepped into the background to handle personal shit... but now... we're back and with a vengeance. It's been fun and games for these ladies... But playtime's over. The time of pain is upon the Bombshell Division now that we're back. So let the good times roll... for us at least."

As Darknyss is talking, Gothika smiles and her eyes seem to glow as her fangs slowly elongate. After Darknyss finishes talking, Gothika hisses at Rocky who squeals and faints right where she is. Darknyss looks from Gothika to Raynin and shrugs. ….

\'user

”Well looky it’s a couple of rejects from a crappy b movie horror vampire movie, unless it’s the Prion disease that have fucked your minds into thinking your vampire rejects. But hey who knows.

You see anyone can intimidate anyone with special effects and empty threats… But I’ve heard all the threats before about destroying the division and saving it etc… etc… you two or three are just the same as those who previously declared they doing something good with a division.

Sorry but you don’t scare me… the only thing that scares me is that you think you can get on with things like you haven’t missed a step in months. Wrong… you have been away for months playing happy families etc… but I don’t care about that… I care about you coming back and botching things because you failed to remove the ring rust.

Christian or Mark would be a complete moron if they insert you into the tag team title scene straight away… I know its dead, but would they want it even further damaged if they allowed rusty wrestlers to wrestle inside the ring and cause injuries.

Anyway… whatever the case, things have changed.

Some faces may have gone, but new ones have arrived including mine… and I am not going to allow a bunch of Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan girls to tread on my toes to get to the top.

Sorry but nobody here is going to lie down for you.

We are just going to fight back and prove that you are a bunch of overrated hacks.

\'user

Wednesday, 13th February 2013
Carson City, Nevada
Joanie's Creekside Deli

“What are we doing here?”

Kevin asked as he stood looking at the diner with some suspicion before digging his hands into his pockets.

“Just trust me”

Amy said as she steps in front of Kevin with a smile before leaning up a little and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Ok”

Kevin said reluctantly, as Amy turned and entered the Deli, with Kevin following close behind. As they entered the deli, Amy looked around for a brief moment before spotting the person and table, before walking over to them.

“Hey, thanks for meeting me.”

The person stands to reveal themselves to be Alexis Morrison – Amy’s stepsister. Alexis smiles as they have a quick hug before sitting down, followed by Amy.

“Do you want anything?”

Kevin asked.

“Just a coffee please.”

Amy said, as Kevin nodded before heading to the counter leaving Amy and Alexis alone.

“So how are you?”

Amy asked.

“I’m good as I can be. Yourself?”

Alexis asked as she took a sip of her tea that sat in front of her.

“Yeah, im good thanks….”

Before Amy could say anything else, Kevin returns with the coffee Amy asked for along with a drink of his own and sits down next to Amy.

“Alexis, I would like you to meet Kevin. Kevin this is my stepsister Alexis.”

Kevin and Alexis shake hands.

”Nice to meet you, so what do you think of the match you have with Amy?”

Kevin asked.

“Should be an interesting match, especially with Faith being in the match.”

Alexis said with a small shrug.

“This would be would be the second time facing each other. The first was in NCW.”

Amy said.

“What happened?”

Kevin asked.

“I won”

Alexis said with smile, as Amy shook her head.

“Not this Sunday, if I have anything to do with it.”

Amy said with a smile.

“Ah the joys of family competition.”

Kevin said chiming in trying to break the small amount of tension

“No, its fine. At least we get on better with each other than with Trish.”

Amy said with a shrug, as Alexis nodded in agreement.  Alexis then looks at her watch before giving an apologetic look.

“Sorry guys, I have to disappear I have a few things to do.”

“That’s ok, I know you are a busy woman.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“It was nice meeting you Kevin, and see you in the ring on Sunday Amy.”

Alexis turns and makes her way out of the deli café, as she prepares to meet up with her friend and sort out her promo for Sunday.

“So what do you want to do now?”

Amy asked as she finished the rest of her coffee.

“I have one idea.”

Kevin said with a smirk and wink.

“Sounds like a good plan.”

Amy said with a smirk of her own.

Kevin then stood up and grabbed Amy’s hand, where he practically dragged her out of the deli and towards the hotel.

\'user

”I was quite surprised when I received the Climax Control card on Monday morning… I was expecting to be in another tag team match with Necra, but when I scrolled the text message down… I found out that I was in a non-title Roulette rules match against Alexis Morrison and Faith.

I also found out that The Fallen are also in action, but the main big news was that there would be a triple threat match for the Bombshell titles featuring Necra and I, The Fallen and obviously the Tattooed Goddesses at Blaze of Glory 2.

For now I am not going to comment on this, because I am actually more interested in the match that I am in on Sunday.

First off, I am unfamiliar of the Roulette Rules… however, I did a little bit of research on this and I like the idea of how the match could be turned into something like a chairs match. I haven’t done many stipulated matches only the a hardcore match and a death match…

Anyway… to my opponents for Sunday evening.

Faith.

I don’t know who you are, but you have already pissed me off and no doubt probably pissed off my sister, Alexis… why does some snivelling rookie get this type of match, when she should be facing the likes of Angel Kash, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson and Tiami Tyler…

Alexis who as Roulette champion, should get far better caliber of opposition than you… obviously I am an exception because I’ve already been a champion in this company and faced previous champions.

Unfortunately for you Faith, Alexis and I will be focusing on eachother, not because we are sisters, but in a way this is a rematch from a few years back when I was in a different company.

You are not wanted in this match, so why don’t take your pretty little rookie ass to the nearest rock concert and head bang to your hearts content.

This match is between me and Alexis.

And so onto my sister…

I think this would be the second time, since our time in NCW that we have faced eachother one on one. And I’m quite excited about it, although it isn’t a title shot, but it is under roulette rules, which still should be pretty interesting.

Unfortunately my dearest sister -  I have to win this match.

I have to win it because I’ve had far too many losses since losing the tag titles that I even think Necra is beginning to tire of me.

But then again, you need the win because your reign as champion is being questioned by management and perhaps those who are itching to get title shots…

So it would be oh so nice to win this match, and prove that I can beat some of the best in SCW and show that im ready to conquer the singles competitions.

I know I know… it won’t be exactly an easy match as you are one tough bitch, hell I think you are the better sister between the three of us.

So you better turn up Sunday night and show why you are the better sister, and don’t let me down.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino