Author Topic: Kate Steele Vs Amy Jayne  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Kate Steele Vs Amy Jayne
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:33:53 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Kate Steele Vs Amy Jayne
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:57:21 PM »
 Hello everyone it’s Kate Steele here.

It’s been really busy as of lately and I know that the only time you really get to see me is in SCW when I am losing to the likes of Polly Playtime among others and it seems like I don’t care but truth be told I do care. I do love this company and more importantly than that I have just been very busy with my band.

Guilty Pleasure has been everything to me. Traveling around the United States going bar to bar rocking shows to the best of my ability. It has always been a fun ride. I know it was rough trying to balance my husband and I trying to wrestle in SCW but we came to the conclusion that he would be supportive of me as I live out my dream of trying to be the best wrestler on the planet.

It has been a rough start for me. I dropped the ball against Polly Playtime and I haven’t really been there for my stable mates and to Metal and Punk Connection I am sorry.

This year I look to get back to the core of the basics and I have an Amy Jayne looking at me. Looking to make something of herself, looking to really make it far in this company. At one point I was a woman who was on her way to doing big things. I am the longest reigning Roulette Champion to have ever held that belt, and I made some noise in the Internet Championship division.

I get back to the core of the very basics.

I get back to my winning ways and from there who knows what is next.

One thing I know through hell or high water. I can happily say Kate Steele is back and nobody can take that level of joy away from me. So SCW who is ready to rock out like there’s no tomorrow?!

This Siren will sing again.
user posted image

user posted image