Author Topic: CRUSADER vs ACQUIN vs DEVEREUX vs SPEARS  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CRUSADER vs ACQUIN vs DEVEREUX vs SPEARS
« on: December 31, 2017, 12:59:19 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
CRUSADER vs ACQUIN vs DEVEREUX vs SPEARS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »
 OOC: Sickness going around my house and it hit me too after taking care of the kids but couldn't no show the last show.

Joshua is seen walking backstage after his match at CC200. He was being stopped by an interviewer but just pushed on by clearly not happy with what happened in the match.

A couple weeks later Joshua gets an email from SCW management.

Dear Mr. Acquin,

As of January 14th at 11:59 pm you are clear of your contract here at SCW.  Thank you for your hard work and dedication for Sin City Wrestling.  You have taken the fans of SCW on a wild ride from when you came till now.  With that being said we are giving you a match at Fill Circle for the prestigious Mr. Sin City at the show.  Once again we are sorry for the circumstances that have caused SCW to close.  We are still dedicated to get you with another company as  soon as we can.  Thank you.

v/r

SCW HR Department

“Well I am back to where I was before SCW but this time I am ready and prepared with a  follow on company.”
Joshua responds to the email and gets up from his desk.

====

Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua walks down the ramp as fans boo.  Joshua gets in the ring and grab a microphone as the crowd quiets.

“Yeah I know you hate me and after this show I could care even less about it.  I have herd you boo me for years here in SCW.  You think it hurts me?  I Love it and with the closing of SCW you guys can’t do it to me anymore.  You know I have been so close to winning a lot of things here in SCW but I will tell you this one thing that I will miss is beating the faces in from all the other wrestlers in the back.  Since I have been here I have faced most of the folks on the roster and granted my win loss might not be as great as some, I got to hurt a lot of folks instead of the wins.  So in my book that in itself is a win.  The last show I will win and I will be Mr. Sin City.  So at the end of my match I will have my arm raised up high and be declared the winner.”
With that Joshua exits the ring and walks to the back