Author Topic: Back in the states  (Read 551 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Back in the states
« on: November 08, 2017, 01:41:00 PM »
 OOC: I just have a short RP since Fiz posted that they were not going to be back till the 10th, didn't want to go overboard if there wasn't going to be another rp up or put the pressure on.

There is a man in the SCW ring wearing a suit and tie wearing a mask.  As the man takes off the mask it can now be seen as Joshua Acquin.  He doesn’t look too pleased with the orders he was given by “Queen” Alice.  He drops the mask and puts a microphone to his mouth.

“This is utter bullshit.  I can’t take anymore of this.  I am going insane having to listen to U2 over and over.  Then when I need to get a break from it outside the arena here I have to say a password and be in this tux and wearing this mask?  Why? Why did you make that rule?  Why do you need to be playing U2 on repeat everywhere in this arena?  To top that I have a match against a former Tag Team Champion.  Welcome to the big leagues, you don’t have anyone to watch your back as close as down in the tag team division.  I can’t take this anymore I need to get out of here; the U2 is getting to me.”

Joshua picks up the mask he dropped and starts to go up the ramp to get out of the arena.