Author Topic: short and sweet  (Read 274 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
short and sweet
« on: June 02, 2017, 11:38:50 PM »
 OOC:Sorry was working odd hours and travled here to Tucson almost didn't get this up.

Joshua is seen watching the replays of his match back stage at ITV6.  Smiling as he watches the part where he snapped the ankle.  He then watches the post-match attack that came out of nowhere.

“Joshua do you have a minute?”

Joshua sighs and looks unimpressed at Ms. Rocky Mountains as he responds.

“Please make this quick as I have plans.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains smiles and fixes her hair.

“Thank you.  Ladies and gentlemen I am here with SCWs very own Joshua Acquin.  Joshua tonight you had a dominating win only to be as some would say up staged by a returning Calvin Harris.  How do you feel about that?”

Joshua smiles and slightly laughs.

“How do I feel about being so called up staged?  You know what he had to pick up my scraps and attack an already injured man.  An one legged man at that since as you saw as you walked up I snapped his ankle.  I gave him an easy out and he didn’t want to tap so I took it up a gear.  I did say I would hurt whoever I was up against and I proved my word again.  Now I think Calvin came out as ordered by Christian and I think good old Christian told him to attack the loser planning on me losing given my track record.  But I won and to tell you the truth I find it pathetic that he went after a broken man and not after me.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains looks confused at what Joshua said.

“So you don’t think he upstaged you?”

Joshua looks a little irritated at the question thinking in the back of his mind it was a stupid question

“Please if anything he made me stand out.  If I was really upset about it I would have beat his ass down there and snapped his ankle too.”

After seeing and hearing Joshua’s reaction she thinks of what her next question should be as Joshua looks at his watch.

“Now that you have a week off what are your plans for this week?”

Joshua is looking at his phone as the question is asked.  Before responding to the question he sends out a text to someone.

“Well after this I am going to fly up to Boston and help my friend train some newer wrestlers for his company.”

“Are you trying to get new blood here in SCW?”

Joshua laughs at the question then his face turns serious.

“I don’t care if they come to SCW if they do good.  What I am doing is making sure they are not making a joke out of my job.  I am one that will make someone do something over and over again.  When we get in the ring we may make mistakes but we try to make it look good so we want to prevent as much as we can.”

-----

Nightmare hits the PA systems the fans start to boo as Ashlynn walks out on stage to the boos the fans have for her brother Joshua.

“Fans of SCW please welcome the SCW great Joshua Acquin.”

From behind the curtain Joshua, wearing jeans and an I snap ankles t-shirt, walks through along with Austin. All three of them avoid any contact with the fans even going as far as walking down the ramp in a single line as fans outreach their arms to get a feel at Ashlynn to which Joshua and Austin threaten the fans that do. When they get to the ring Joshua and Austin hold the ropes open for Ashlynn followed by Joshua entering and finally Austin standing in the middle of the ring as Joshua poses to draw heat.

“Alright people out there think that I am upset that I got upstaged?  I don’t see it like that as I did all the damage and Calvin comes in and scraps up the carcass of a defeated man.  A man with one good leg.  It doesn’t take much to beat an one legged man.  But then I herd the rave reviews not for me but for him and how he has returned to SCW.  How do you praise a man that took out someone that beat on an already beat man more than he was when I finished him in this ring? Can someone please fill me in on how that is a rave review and me snapping an ankle is not?  I am going to prove a point here that Calvin should have stayed away from the ring here in SCW.  In between these ropes is my house.  I take any attack on my house, be it someone getting in and quote unquote upstaging me or taken too long to get out after I beat you, and I will make them pay.  So this has been brewing for two weeks now.  True at the start I said I was fine but in reality after it sank in it hit me that everyone was forgetting about what I did.  Calvin I am going to tell you this once never out stage me again.  Next time you do I will put you on the shelf as I have done to a few stars here in SCW.”