Author Topic: Joshua Acquin Vs Laki  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Joshua Acquin Vs Laki
« on: April 30, 2017, 08:20:12 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.
Limit: 1 per week

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Joshua Acquin Vs Laki
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 07:41:34 PM »
 Joshua is seen walking in the back after coming through the curtain from the stage.  He is still fuming from what transpired when he demanded a title shot.  He is being calmed down by his friend Amy and a couple others. Ms. Rocky Mountains walks up next to him.  Joshua sighs without turning to look at her.

“Are you lost don’t you have someone that you need to be right next to and not annoying me?  I would highly recommend that you go.”

“I am sorry Joshy…”

Joshua stops her from talking.

“Don’t you every call me that again, Christian is lucky he was all the way up on the stage or else I would have punched him square in his smug face.  I don’t take kindly to people calling me that.”

“I am sorry Joshua but that is what Christian has requested us to call you whenever we do an interview. So I have…”

Joshua walks out of the area fuming from what was just told to him.

=======

Nightmare hits the PA systems the fans start to boo as Ashlynn walks out on stage to the boos the fans have for her brother Joshua.

“Ladies and Gentlemen of New York City you have the opportunity to see and welcome the SCW great Joshua Acquin.”

From behind the curtain Joshua, wearing jeans and an Ottawa Senators jersey, walks through along with Austin. All three of them avoid any contact with the fans even going as far as walking down the ramp in a single line as fans outreach their arms to get a feel at Ashlynn to which Joshua and Austin threaten the fans that do. When they get to the ring Joshua and Austin hold the ropes open for Ashlynn followed by Joshua entering and finally Austin standing in the middle of the ring as Joshua poses to draw heat.

“Yeah I know how much you love me.  Was I wrong to demand a title shot?  Not at all I have worked for this company for quite sometime.  I have as of my last match fifty, that’s five zero, matches right here in this ring.  I have bled and sweated for SCW to be put into the ring against a rookie.  I have made so many moments here in SCW, I make money for SCW from when I stepped through the door.  I have made partners turn on each other.  I have had title matches in the past that I fell short of the winner.  Now I am a man and I know I have lost more than I have won.  This year I am on a losing streak, I have lost my last pay per view match. I am here to tell you that whenever I face an amateur I have a great record against them.  I will be one that will get my hand raised at the end of the match.  Then I will go to Christian and rub it all in his face as he wants me to prove myself.  Please tell me the man that over the past couple of months has gotten his I am a big bad man and is growing into it.  There is only one person I know that can feel that shoe and it is not Christian.  I need to get Mark back to the way he was when he would slap around Christian and show him to his spot and that is being Mark’s bitch.  Speaking of bitches I know I love this jersey I am wearing.  I am going to make this Laki look like the Rangers after the Sens beat them down to advance towards Lord Stanley’s Cup.  What it has been 23ish years since the cup has come back to the NYC.  I mean you do have the Islanders beat since it has been over 30 years since they have gotten the cup.  Hell you are lucky to have the Yank… I mean opps they haven’t seen the world series in almost 10 years the ones that every one hates has an issue with paying players that are past their prime.  You have the Giants as the last New York team to be worth anything.  Christian thinks I must be like all the teams here in New York but I will tell you this I am more of a man than he ever has been.  I have run my company and all my assets while wrestling for SCW and I am very very good at what I do where he has to hide whenever he says something and can’t back it up.  Christian, you know my phone number and know where to find me.  To be honest with you I would rather deal with Mark than you in the long run because I know he won’t screw me over like you love to do.  So Laki you think you are a machine for this business?  I am your nightmare and I will have my sweet dream right here when I hurt you and stop you from climbing up on that turn buckle.  Hell I may welcome you to this company with a broken knee.  You see I don’t like rookies and I know that when Mark sends one out he wants me to hurt them because it is Christian’s screw up, but now I am going to do it just to hear the screams of pain when I wrap your leg around this ring post and…”

Before more could be said the Haka War chant starts.  Joshua gets ready to face Laki in the ring and laughs as he sees it is not Laki but a person that looks like him and Joshua starts to beat on the man.  Referees come out from the back as Joshua looks sadistically at the man sizing him up and kicks him in the side sending him rolling out of the ring.

“THAT WILL BE YOU THIS SUNDAY LAKI!!!  SEE YOU AT INTO THE VOID!!”

Nightmare plays as Joshua and his siblings walk to the back.