Author Topic: Samuel Devereux Vs Joshua Acquin  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Samuel Devereux Vs Joshua Acquin
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:32:19 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:32:35 AM »
 Joshua is in the middle of the ring with a microphone waiting for the crowd to stop booing so loud.
“You guys love booing me and still love seeing me lose.  You all think I am washed up.  You all think I am past my prime.  Some of the boys back stage think so too.   I have been here in SCW for a few years.  Had some great times here.  Blaze of Glory 3 I was the one person who changed the tag team division here in SCW when I got to hand pick my tag partner.   That night I won gold for the first time here in SCW.  I have also had lows here at Blaze of Glory.  Last year I was pinned and submitted at the same time for the roulette championship.  Over the past year, I have had a lot on my mind.  I have bought a team in a female arena football however the league never played a game.  I put my money and time into that to get nothing in return.  That has followed me into SCW and to tell you the truth I love it.  I know that I am better than I have done in the last year.  Blaze of Glory has always held a special place in my heart since it was my first major show here in SCW and I shocked the world of SCW.  This year will be the rebirth of Joshua Acquin.  It starts with Samuel Devereux.  I will force him to tap out to me on my way back up and if not I think some post match action will need to happen.”

Offline Samuel Devereux

• View Profile
    • Samuel Devereux
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 11:04:34 PM »
 Book 1: Who am I?
Chapter 9: Glory

Part 1: (#NP: My Nemesis by: Five Finger Death Punch)
Samuel Devereux felt the cold wind hit his back as he walked in New Orleans. Melanie Gabrielle, was waiting for him at home and their children were being watched by Michelle Anxo, his sister in law.

Sam: Evenin' Caleb.

Caleb Devereux, cousin to Sam was calling him from Baton Rouge.

Caleb: Sam! How are you?

Sam: I'm well, just heading home to Mel.

Caleb: Heard you're poly.

Sam: Yeah you heard right.

Caleb laughed at his cousin. Not laughing at him, but with him.

Caleb: Of course demon boy! I hope you're having fun with that.

Sam: Yeah I am. Mel's fine with it.

Caleb: She better be or I'll wreck you. She's a sweet woman.

It was Sam's time to laugh.

Sam: Jamie's doing good, thanks for asking.

Caleb: I would hope so! So I hear you gotta match at that SCW place.

Sam: Cal, don't you watch any of matches?

Silence...

Sam: Caleb Jacob!

Caleb: Fuck me dude! I do, I just been busy with work. You know how Uncle Able is.

Sam remembered. His Father, still pressuring him to get out of the wrestling world and take over the family business.

Caleb: Sam...Sam...SAMUEL! Wake the hell up!

Sam: Huh?

Caleb sighed.

Caleb: I said: "I'm shocked he's still kickin; no offense but I see why he's a rat bastard.

Sam rolled his eyes and walked up to his place.

Sam: Hey, I gotta jet. I'm home and knowning Mel...

Click!

Sam: Of course you would...

Sam opened the door to him home and Mel sat in the living room watching TV.

Mel: You're home!

Sam: Yeah, miss me?

Mel walked over to him and pulled him into a kiss.

Mel: Yeah...and someone's getting lucky.

Part 2: Hysteria (#NP: Hysteria by: Muse)
[#b4a1af]Sam: Joshua Acquin, a man who is well known here at SCW. Now he can talk but at times I wonder if he can fight. The man can talk about how he doesn't care about the fans; how he comes out and wants to dominate but really I don't see it. But in the wrestling world, I know I can go out there and dominate the match. I go out there week after week no matter where it's at and I prove that I can stand my ground. This match here at Blaze of Glory, is going to be where I come back with a blaze. This match is going to be a turning point in where I get back on track.

I have a lot more than just a win on the line. I have my family and love ones and fans, counting on me to win this match. Josh, you can talk and say whatever you want. Words honestly don't hurt me, but you'll be saying different when I break your bones. I'm normally not that type of person but something about you makes me feel like that. Really, I hope you're ready for this match.

But I don't think you are. I think your ego is in the way; oh well, that'll be your downfall and not mine after all. Joshua... I'm standing tall in the end of this match. I hope you're ready to go all in...

Because I am.[/color]

Fade to black.