Author Topic: Brief video two, but for different reasons  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Brief video two, but for different reasons
« on: December 01, 2023, 10:32:41 PM »
A short video shoot for an opponent who doesn't say or do much youtube.com.

"I got to be honest when I got told I was facing Justin Smith, after doing some research, I have no idea what to say about this dude because he hasn't given anyone room to speak about himself. It's another brief video because Justin doesn't talk much. Even I speak more about my opponents than he does. Granted, the first opponent was new, but what is the story behind Justin Smith? What does he do outside of wrestling? Does he have a family?

We don't know all of those things about Justin Smith. However, I did read in the bio that he trained with the top legends of Sin City Wrestling, the likes of Casey Williams, Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. He is also close friends with Hitamashii, a former Japanese Sin City Underground champion. He lost against Matty Mallow and won against Troll.

I can't talk about how terrible my win and loss records are. So, do I deserve to be in this match against Justin Smith? Yes, one hundred per cent. Then again, I've been facing top names of Eddie Lyons and Goth and gladly lost to them. I'm not going to lose my mind over a poor run; it won't solve anything other than being extra aggressive, and I can't be doing that because it only makes things worse.

I don't know what to expect from Justin Smith with his secretive life outside of the ring. Apart from power advantage, every wrestler has that against me, so there's no point in beating a dead horse over it. Another reason why I don't want to lose my mind is you're the perfect example of why.

Losing my mind to the point I lose focus on wrestling and everything in life. Living your life as a miserable guy who doesn't seem happy to be in a rage with your opponents. I highly doubt you can choke someone's butt out, you'd be arrested if you do such a crime. I won't allow you to rest for a single second for you to get that chance because I'll be too fast and rapid for you to catch me up.

You can throw me around with one hand or like a ragdoll, but I will always come back up and hit you with all the submission moves I can master. Ask Bill how well that ended up for him, even though it's the past. I heard you were known for smashing everything in your path. I believe you could with me, but it's a lie. Because if you were known as The Tarrytown Smasher, you'd be winning and smashing everyone your way. But you haven't.

You barely made it out against Troll. So I don't really have much left to say other than what I've pointed out. You won't dominate me, and you certainly won't swat me like a fly, despite me flying around in the ring like a fly, but I will do things you can't handle, and it will cost you the win. I'm winning this match because you don't have a chance to fight back. That's all I have to say because I got this match won."