Author Topic: BEN JORDAN vs TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BEN JORDAN vs TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:28:07 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 10/10/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 10/11/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 02:04:24 PM »
 (This will make a lot more sense if you read Drake Green's work first... well... Go read it, you won't be disappointed!)

7th October, Panama.

Hours after a certain jogger run past. Ben Jordan lies with his eyes closed, resting on the golden sand of a Panama beach. He winces as he rubs his head, the sun slowly going down behind the sea. Slowly opening his eyes, he reaches over and grabs the empty bottle next to him, turning the bottle's label to his now opening eyes, looking at the large bottle.

Ben: That Ron Abuelo stuff is proper vicious, drunk weaker paint stripper.

The sound of a female "mmmmm" causes Ben to open his eyes wide as he slowly turns his head, seeing the bikini clad sister of Drake Green, Jenny, with her head on his chest. Ben looks down his own body to see himself in just boxer shorts, with cartoon images of the show Mrs Brown's Boys. He hushes his voice to a whisper.

Ben: Where the bloody hell are my clothes?

Ben slowly moves his head around, looking for his clothes, but winces as he turns his head, the effects of the alcohol kicking firmly in.

Ben: That is not good.

A curious look crosses Ben's face as he turns his face back to Jenny, her eyes not open, but her chest moving in and out with every breath. He turns away, his voice hushed.

Ben: More to the point, what the hell did I do before I past out that left me in me pants.

A realization crosses Ben, causing him to close his eyes and bite his lower lip.

Ben: That is not good, really not good.

Jenny: Hmmmm?

The sound of Jenny's voice causes Ben to turn his head, looking at Drake's younger sister.

Ben: Oh, just talking to meself.

Jenny: First sign of insanity.

Jenny starts to slowly move, pushing down on Ben's chest and sitting herself in an upright position, shading her eyes by the sun.

Jenny: What time is it?

Ben looks towards his wrist, noticing his watch is also missing and looks back at Jenny.

Ben: I have no idea, me watch has packed it's bag and buggered off on holiday, but we should go cause it's getting late.

Ben points to his watch that is no longer there and Jenny looks at him as he sits up.

Jenny: How would you know without a watch?

Ben scrambles for answers in his head before clicking his fingers.

Ben: It's obvious, innit?

Jenny: No.

Ben rubs his head with his left hand and points to the sun with his right.

Ben: Blimey, when Drake said you was a firecracker, he wasn't pulling me plonker. The sun, it's over there now and it wasn't there earlier, which means it later.

Jenny: That and the fact that that's how time works.

Ben: Well, that too, but I just wanna sound smart about it, that's all. But yeah, always sweets, we should be going back, they'll be wondering where we've been.

Ben turns his head, seeing something shiny and reaches down, pulling it out of the sand, seeing that it's his phone. He scratches his head and mutters to himself.

Ben: I don't even wanna know how that happened.

He stands up, reaching his hand down to Jenny and helping her to her feet. The two wander off as the camera moves upwards, showing Ben's clothes up a nearby tree.

Thirty minutes later.

Ben and Jenny reach the front door of the rented accommodation, rented by Drake Green. Ben pushes the door, his phone in hand, and walks in first to see Drake Green, Lyah Lindberg and Barry Goldstein dressed in formal wear. The trio stop mid conversation and look towards Ben, and then to Jenny as she follows Ben in. Drake looks at them sternly, Ben's cheeks flushing red as he tries to recall the last few hours of his life. A shocked face from Lyah looks towards them, while a big grin crosses Barry's face.

Ben: Alright people.

Drake: And what have you two been up to? You've been gone for hours.

Jenny: Nothing Dad.

A wider smile crosses Barry's face.

Barry: You dirty dog Ben, I always say to get over someone, you gotta get under someone.

Drake fires his eyes towards Barry, and then back to Ben.

Ben: He does always say that.

Drake: Not the point, you guys haven't been heard from since I bumped in to you drunk out of your skull at ten this morning.

Ben Scratches his head.

Ben: Wait, you was there?

Drake: I was jogging and saw your drunken asses.

Ben: I don't remember that.

As if I light bulb appears above Ben's head, a smile crosses his face.

Ben: Remember a fella called Dickie having a rabbit with us though.

Drake fires a look towards his sister through narrowed eyes.

Drake: Again, see what you started?

Jenny smiles towards Drake.

Jenny: I'm gonna go take a shower. Bye Dickie.

Jenny exits the room, and Drake moves towards Ben.

Drake: So what the fuck did happen?

Ben starts to talk faster at Drake as he's cheeks turn a brighter shade of red.

Barry: Yeah, and don't leave out any details.

Ben: I dunno what you're talking about, I sat on the beach, I drunk some stuff, what's with the questions? I'm not on trial here!

The three look at Ben strangely.

Lyah: I just wanna ask a question. Where's your clothes?

Ben looks down, once again remembering his state of undress and searches for an excuse in his head.

Ben: Giant bird.

Ben puts his hand in the air and pulls it down as if a bird was flying down.

Ben: Just swooped out of nowhere and bang, took my clothes and whoosh, it was gone again. Just like that.

Lyah: You really want us to believe that?

Ben shrugs his shoulders, curling down his lower lip.

Ben: Best excuse I got right now, but if you come back to me in a bit, will come up with a much better one. The next one will be blinding. Anyway, why are you two dressed up like penguins.

He points his hands out to Barry and Drake, before pointing to Lyah.

Ben: And you're dressed stunningly?

Drake: We have reservations tonight for dinner, remember?

Ben scratches his head.

Ben: Nope, but if ya gimme like twenty son, will get me arse in gear and we'll make it a trio of penguins. Let me just have a shower.

Ben quickly moves out of the room, but returns a few seconds later, pointing at Drake.

Ben: Not with your sister! I mean on me Jack Jones mate!

Ben disappears again before bumping in to Jenny in the hall, a towel wrapped around her body.

Ben: Darling, quick question. On the beach, in a drunken state, did we....?

Jenny moves her head back slightly.

Jenny: No.

Ben: You sure?

Jenny: Very sure. You wish you did!

Ben breathes a sigh of relief.

Ben: So how the bloody hell did I end up dressed like this?

Ben points to his body, still just wearing his boxers.

Jenny: Because you went for a walk by the sea, fell over, got soaked, came back and jumped on a rock, claiming you needed a place to dry your clothes and threw them up a tree.

Ben thinks back, smiling at the thought as it comes rushing back in to his head.

Ben: That does sound like me.

Jenny walks past Ben, opening a door to walk in, but Ben puts his finger in the air and spins around.

Ben: Hold on a bloody minute. If you knew my clothes was up a tree, why did ya let me walk though the streets in just me pants?

Jenny turns her head back, smiling at Ben from the doorway.

Jenny: Girls gotta have some kinda fun.

Jenny laughs as she walks through the door, shutting it behind her and Ben turns around, shaking his head.

Ben: Women, eh?

Ben shakes his head and walks away as the scene fades.

Two hours pass and the group of five are sitting around a table after finishing up eating. The five satisfied faces sit with various drinks in front of them. Drake sits next to Ben, Ben on his left, Jenny next to Ben, Barry next to Jenny and Lyah in between Barry and Drake.

Lyah: So why was you guys drinking on the beach at ten in the morning.

Ben searches his mind for an answer and a smile crosses his face, suddenly remembering.

Ben: We was celebrating.

Barry: I like the way you celebrate kid.

Barry raises his glass towards Ben.

Ben: Thanks.

Ben raises his own glass but Drake looks towards Ben.

Drake: What was you celebrating?

Ben: Being the richest homeless guy in the world. Sold the house back home for more than I paid for it, much more. Apparently me having me arse there bumped the value of something to big time seven figures, so yeah, richest homeless fella in the world.

Drake: Congrats I think.

Ben: Thanks, means the world is now me oyster, means I can do what I want, when I want. I can live where ever, know what I mean?

Lyah: You can always stay with us.

Ben: Thanks sweets, but I'm all good. Gonna buy a little two bedroom gaff overlooking the river back home, and maybe a place in Cuba or something.

Drake: Bro, you wrestle in Vegas, why Cuba?

Ben: Only got a deal to the end of the tour, I can live with hotels and stuff till then, then I'll worry about me future. I mean with Bazza here looking after me, he can get me work anywhere.

Barry: The next James Bond could be sitting right there.

Ben: Yeah, maybe Baz, but truth is, I now have enough cash to replace all me gear and sit on me arse for the rest of my life.

Jenny: You're thinking of giving up wrestling?

Ben: Dunno darling, dunno. See what happens and such. Might have to take a few weeks off at the end of the tour, gotta buy a lot of new gear. Gave everything I had away to kids hospitals, retirement homes and charity shops, even flogged me car. All I got left is me PS4, a few wrestling related things, the clothes I have with me now and an eight figured bank account.

Drake: You gave away all that, what about your jet?

Lyah eyes widen.

Lyah: You have your own plane?

Ben: Mmmmhmmm, yeah, kinda got lucky selling the pub I owned in a good area for silly amounts of money, so I bought meself a jet because I could. Nothing fancy but gets the job done. Gave a boatload to charities and stuff, not really a greedy fella. I've had a very lucky life and now I get to start a new chapter... in Cuba. It's madness people, for the money I got for me gaff, I can get a place in London and one in Havana, and still have cash left over.

Drake: You should be focusing on beating TNA first.

Ben: You're right mate, big time, in fact I should do the focusy thing now.

Drake raises his finger.

Ben: Don't worry son, not gonna do the click me finger, everything freezes up thingy. It's a beautiful night, so I'ma take me 'aris outside and do it.

Ben leans in to Drake and whispers.

Ben: By the way mate, I didn't knob ya sister.

Ben stands up as a shocked look crosses Drake's face. He addresses the table.

Ben: Excuse me for a bit people.

Ben turns and walks outside the restaurant. He turns to face the restaurant, leaning on a barrier outside, the street alive behind him. He looks down the camera.

Ben: Alright people, how ya doing today?

Ben turns his ear as if to listen.

Ben: Brilliant to know. I bet ya never expected to ever see a promo from Panama, and now you've seen a couple. Beautiful place this is, let me tell ya. I could rave about this place for hours, I so could, but unfortunately, I need to talk to ya about some tit head called Mr TNA. Travis Nathaniel Andrews, the biggest name in SCW.... I mean by letters son, don't get too excited. It's been brewing for a while, ya know people, it's been bubbling away like crazy and now, it's gonna happen, gonna give the people what the wanna see, and ya know what that is Travis mate?

Ben pauses for a second.

Ben: That's me kicking you so hard in the knackers, that ya testes will replace ya Adam's apple. Straight up mate.

Ben points to his own throat.

Ben: Not gonna lie, it's gonna hurt a bit. When I came back, I didn't come back to piss on ya cornflakes, I came back to be a man and face someone as I rated highly. I always knew you was a dick, I mean everyone knew that but I was looking beyond that one geezer, I was looking at the whole wrestling skill stuff you got going on there, but you wanted to make it personal. I get it mate, you love the ol' spotlight thingy and well, you got it. You did what you could to stay in it, but to be fair mate, you didn't have to do it just by attacking me when I did the decent challenge thing, you coulda just said yes and people would have wanted to see it, but ya made it personal, which means I won't be holding back on anything I do now.

A casual shrugs comes from Ben.

Ben: That's fine with me, but now ya made a rod for ya own back. Now no one wants to see you win, no one wants to see you come close to winning, truth is they want me to steamroll through ya. It's what the people wanna see and to be honest, I think I might just give them what they want. They pay their money, they should see what they want and what they'll see is me whooping you all over the place mate. I mean it's gonna be a proper nightmare for you, proper! I mean you think being in the same ring with Brother Grimm is bad, as scary as he is, it's gonna be nothing to what's gonna happen with us. When ya booted me in the head, it also gave me a kick up the jacksy and made me a little more determined, made me a little more ready for ya because now I got more to prove mate. By taking you on to start with was to prove to meself that I can still hang with decent stars, test me own level, but now, I'm more determined to put on a show. It's your own bloody fault pal, all ya had to do was say yes instead of trying to kick me arse. Now kicking me arse and running to hide behind a no contact contract means it's now gonna bite you on the arse. Really and truly bite ya on the arse.

Ben breathes deeply.

Ben: I figured out why you're such a dick. I worked it out pretty easy. It's all this, innit?

Ben points around himself.

Ben: It's cause you don't have what I do. You don't have friends like I do, you don't have peeps around you that actually care about you, so you're bitter against the world. I get to go to places like this because I have people that give a monkeys about me and you don't. A lot of people have friends around them, you have lackeys, my guess son is you're pretty damn jealous of me so you chose to smack me in the mush. That's cushdy mate, but whacking me in my gob doesn't make people wanna know ya. You were the kid that never had the up to date toys, wasn't ya? Had more than a few hand me downs and that's why you're a bitter little tosser.

Ben smiles down the camera.

Ben: I'm not a psychologist sugar tits but that's my guess on why you're an attention seeking wanker.

Ben leans off the barrier, taking a step towards the camera.

Ben: Anyway, I'm gonna go back to the people that ya don't have, ya know, friends and I'm gonna leave you to think about yourself Travis, because no one else will be thinking of you. Have a good long think about why you're only popular in ya own dome, and I'm gonna go hang out with a few of me mates.

Ben gives the camera a thumbs up.

Ben: And you lovely people at home, thanks for watching. If ya gonna be there to see me smack that bellend up, feel free to bring signs that say "Travis is a tosser" on them.

Ben winks at the camera.

Ben: But for now, I gotta get back to Drake and explain to him what "knob your sister" means. You guys have a cracking night and you'll see this smiling face very soon. Any decent estate agents in Havana, feel free to gimme a bell, alright?

Ben holds his fingers up to the side of his head in the shape of a phone.

Ben: Laters people.

Ben walks past the camera as the scene fades to black.  
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 10:45:18 PM »

\'user
Parental Advisory: Explicit Content

<p align=right>Scene 1

It was late morning on October 5th as Travis was sitting in his private jet. He knew that fighting Ben Jordan could make or break him so he needed to get some more dirt on this man. Joining him on this journey was his personal assistant Shawna Jennings and his little sister.

"Boss, aren't we supposed to be in San Juan?" asks Shawna as she walks into the picture from the cargo bay.

"We will get there Shawna but first I got some business to take care of in London," answers Travis as he is looking down at his phone.

"What is so important about this trip that you skip out on your daily workout routine?" she asks again.

"My routine will still be there but right now I have to see how this giant of a man lived," answers Travis as the stewardess walks into the room.

"The pilot was wondering if you needed something today Mr. Andrews," she says while standing near the door that leads to the cockpit.

"Just tell him not to shake the fucking thing so much," replies Travis as he pulls out his cell phone.

"Boss, we really don't have time for you jetting all over the place. You need to be in San Juan and getting the feel for the country," retorts Shawna as she takes a seat in front of Travis.

"I hear what you are saying Shawna but trust me on this one. In order to get under Ben Jordan's skin, I need to know what exactly makes him tick," says Travis as he looks at Shawna in her eyes. "This will be the only way I can fully beat this fucking bastard," he continues while holding out one hand showing his emotions.

Another stewardess enters the room as Travis turns his head towards her. "I am sorry to interrupt but the pilot wanted to let you know that we are about to land in London Airport," she says while scurrying back out of the room.

"Hear that Shawna, it's about time we find out about the real Ben Jordan," laughs Travis as he leans back in his seat as the jet hits a little turbulence. The jet finally lands in the private sector of London Airport. The ladder retracts as Travis stands at the top.

=============================================================

What is that god awful stench? Is this what my opponent comes from? It is no wonder Ben wanted to come back to Sin City Wrestling. I know I should be working my ass out trying to prove why I am the best in SCW. Instead, I am here in London, England hoping to find some valuable dirt on my opponent. Unlike him, I want to know everything I can so nothing gets left out. I know he's already talked about my attacking him. Ben, did you totally space on the events of Summer XXXtreme 3? When I confronted you face to face, you struck me first. So forgive me if I didn't want to return the favor. Also since when did I care what those door knobs cared about in the first place. You wanted this match because you saw me as your one way ticket back to superstardom.

I don't get why you are so upset. Is it because your girlfriend left you? Why did she leave you Ben? Did she get tired of you slouching around the hot tub? Did she get tired of your constant need for female interaction? No wait, I got it. Did she finally get tired of your unhealthy obsession with Drake Green? I mean seriously. Do you honestly expect me to believe that your goofy ass can fight me? How many times did I knock you out? How many times did I stand in your face and tell you how incredibly stupid you are huh? You just think that this will be the end of it. Oh no, when I made that contract a few weeks ago. I meant it. I wasn't trying to protect me from you. I was protecting you from me. Now all bets are off and this time around you will be knocked out for good.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 12:02:54 AM »
 The first RP period is now over. All RPs posted from here on in will count towards week two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 10/16/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 10/17/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 01:39:04 AM »
 Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Blue cobblestones streets sit in between old white houses, small in size but full of historic character. The camera turns to see Ben Jordan, dressed in khaki shorts, hanging just above his knees, and a short sleeved white buttoned up shirt. On his eyes rest reflective sunglasses. His head turns to some of the small houses as a group of people walk by him, an older couple along with a teenage girl. Ben looks back to the street as he walks down, smiling at the beauty before him.

Ben: Now this is a piece of me. Beautiful old gaffs, nice and peaceful. Maybe I should scrap the ol' Cuba idea and give this place a crack. Not too far from work, give or take a plane ride, and coming home to this will be proper decent.

Ben continues to walk, moving in to a marketplace, walking past a stall selling fresh fruit.

Ben: Reminds me a bit of home, like Bethnal Green market, or Crisp Street market. Gotta love all this stuff, all fresh and stuff. Really do need to put this list on a place of possibilities.

People pass by Ben, looking at other market stalls. He weaves in and out of people as they pass him. He looks in to the camera as it continues to move away.

Ben: It's amazing though, the differences in peoples lives. I mean, I come from this big old city, where life is all fast paced and all that malarkey, but these people here, they got it proper right. Nice, laid back, bang on.

Ben continues to walks through the people, but stops, looking behind him and a man darts behind a market stall.

Ben: Weird.

Ben shakes his head and continues to walk through the crowd, looking at a souvenir stall. He picks up a fridge magnet with the countries flag on it, before reaching in to his pocket and paying an elderly gentleman behind the stall before putting it in his pocket. He quickly looks back to the camera.

Ben: It's for me Nan, she collects them from all the places I go to, proper proud of me and everything. After this tour, she's gonna need a bigger fridge.

Ben walks through a little further, looking at the sea in the distance, the sun shining down upon it.

Ben: Beautiful.

Ben stops again, turning around and once again, a man darts behind a stall.

Ben: Something smells fishy here, and I ain't talking about that.

Ben points to a nearby fish stall, showing a wide array of freshly caught fish. Ben looks in the man's direction.

Ben: Let's find out shall we?

Ben walks towards the man, moving around the back of the stall and moving behind the man. He taps him on the shoulder.

Ben: What's your game, pal?

The man turns to face Ben to be revealed as none other than former SCW star, Jamie Dean. Jamie smiles at Ben, who slowly shakes his head.

Ben: I'm really not surprised if I'm honest. What are you doing here?

Jamie: Well hello to you too Ben.

Ben puts his hand up in a short wave to Jamie.

Jamie: Well I came to see the show, and to see Amy of course.

Ben: The show is in San Juan, this is Old San Juan. Need to sack your travel agent mate.

Jamie: Well I know that, but I just happened to be here, and I was staring down and I saw this pair of buns and I just had to follow them.

Ben smiles and rolls his eyes at Jamie.

Ben: Again, really not shocked by this at all. Thought the beach would be more your scene, slippery fellas in Speedos.

Jamie: Sometimes the imagination works better.

Jamie tries to look around Ben, his eyes darted towards Ben's rear end.

Ben: Oi! My eyes are up here mate.

Jamie: Oh I know that, but I'm not looking at your eyes.

Ben puts his hand on his forehead before reaching his other hand down to Jamie's face, and clicks his fingers.

Jamie: Be with ya in a minute.

Ben clicks his fingers again and Jamie raises his head looking at Ben.

Jamie: Hmm?

Ben: Will you stop looking at me 'aris? It's just bloody creepy.

Jamie: You call it creepy, I call it something completely different.

Ben: You would.

Jamie: So what brings you to this part of the world, when you pointed out to me that the show isn't even here?

Ben: Trying to see as much of the world as I can. Was in Panama the other day, now here, sort of keeping me mince pies open for a decent house.

Jamie: What's food got to do with anything?

Jamie's confused face looks towards Ben.

Ben: Mince pies son, means eyes.

Jamie: If that accent wasn't so adorable, I'd think you make this stuff up, but you can say anything and it would sound like a quote from Shakespeare.

Ben: Cheers I think. Anyways, looking for a new gaff being as I flogged me gaff back home.

Jamie looks down the camera.

Jamie: See, Shakespeare.

Ben: Knock it off, will ya? Yeah, sold me house and looking to live mostly in a place where the sun always has it's hat on and I can have a little peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong me ol' China, will still get a place back in London when I'm needed back there, but it's time to strip away all the bells and whistles and go back to a much more simpler life. Less aggro and all that.

Jamie: There's always a room at my place.

Ben: Bet it comes with cameras and spy holes, eh?

Ben nudges Jamie in the shoulder with his elbow, smiling at him.

Jamie: Not yet but now you come to mention it.

Ben: Cheers for the offer and all but think I'll give it a swerve. Still on this ol' tour till the end of the year so no need to settle down just yet. Just bouncing from country to country on this thing, looking at a few places while I'm about. Got estate agents on the case back home, so I'm good with hotel living.

Jamie: Suit yourself but if you ever need a place...

Ben: Cheers mate, will keep it in mind. Hotel living ain't too bad, SCW look after their people and I get a bundle of free time to have a wander around. I like meeting the locals, generally good people.

Jamie: Until you try and grope them in a dark nightclub.

Ben: More your thing son. I'm more of a few beers, act like a complete tit and wake up in random places.

Jamie taps the side of his head.

Jamie: We should go partying. Me, you, Amy, a few other people, it will be fun.

Ben: Just saying that to get me drunk and lower me inhibitions.

Jamie: That is a perk.

Ben: Or a disaster waiting to happen. I gotta get my arse in gear and get down to that water, gotta shoot that promo thingy to build up my match with Travis.

Jamie: I'll come with. I have nothing better to do and I don't mind walking behind you.

Jamie winks at Ben, but Ben shakes his head.

Ben: Next to me son, I don't like having stalkers, know what I mean?

Ben turns to walk and Jamie moves next to him and the two walk through the marketplace.

Ben: Do you miss wrestling?

Jamie looks towards Ben as the two continue to walk.

Jamie: Sometimes, but I like being at home too. I miss the fans.

Ben: And the ring rats?

Jamie: Those too, but the fans are what I miss the most.

Ben: Yeah, that's what happened to me. While I was sitting at home feeling down on meself, after Emz had it off on her toes, I sat there thinking back to all the times I was in that ring, how nice the people were. They we're utter quality, spending their hard earned cash to watch us, even the people who didn't have a lot of cash. Christian getting back in touch with me to come back round about the same time, seemed to make sense to come back and give it my all for the people who made me a known name.

Jamie: Poetic. As for that woman, she doesn't know what she's missing.

Ben: Or she did know what she'd be missing, and had it off on her toes anyway. Either way, not too worried. Everything in life happens for a reason, and when I wanna get back in the game, might meet the perfect one. Way I see it mate is every shitty relationship people have, is just to get them ready to meet the right one.

Jamie: Like you can't feel pleasure unless you feel pain?

Ben: Pretty much.

Jamie: Pleasure and pain is just another Saturday night to me.

Jamie winks at Ben who can't help but smile. he looks directly at the camera.

Ben: Who didn't see that one coming, eh?

Ben looks back to Jamie, as the two near the water.

Ben: You're filth.

Jamie: And proud of it.

The two reach the water, crashing against the white wall ten feet below. The two lean on the fence looking down in to the water.

Ben: This is where I do my promo thingy.

Jamie: It's all good, I'll be quiet.

Ben shrugs his shoulders and spins around the lean back on the fence, the camera picking up on the beautiful scenery behind him. Jamie looks over his shoulder, looking towards Ben.

Ben: Alright people.

Ben gives a quick thumbs up to the camera.

Ben: It's that time again, that time I get to sit here and talk to all you lovely people about High Stakes V where I will be up against Travis Nathaniel Andrews. Ah Travis mate, you didn't half disappoint me last week.

Jamie: Pretty sure his parents have said that a few times.

Ben turns to Jamie who smiles at Ben. Ben turns back to the camera.

Ben: Probably son, but he disappointed me in a different way than his parents. I basically told him to come out and admit that he was a dick because he had no friends, but no, he couldn't do that. You see Travis, your entire life, your whole existence is in your own little head. Everything you think you are, or tell people that you are, it's all a lie. I gave you a chance to sit there and tell the truth, I did it in my own subtle little way, to allow you to speak to the truth with no judgement, I gave you a second chance to come clean about who you are and what you've done. I gave ya a chance to sit there and be honest without me worrying about the bollocks you've fed people in the past, but you couldn't even do that, could ya? Just went on with the lie to feel like you're something special. Shoulda just been honest and then moved on, shoulda just told people the truth about who you really are, and why you act the way you do. I gave ya an open forum to admit that you're a tosser because you have no one in your life but yourself, but nope, you couldn't do that. I gave you the chance to admit the attacks were born out of frustration for being a lonely little man, but nah, you admitting you're wrong was never your strong point, was it?

Jamie: Preach it sister!

Ben closes his eyes and shakes his head. He opens his eyes once more to look down the camera.

Ben: You had to go and attack me for the one thing I don't have in my life.

Ben lowers his head, pushing his lips together as he breathes firmly out of his nose. He raises his head again.

Ben: Total dick move mate.

Jamie: Total!

Ben's head moves towards Jamie.

Ben: Trying to work here mate.

Jamie runs his thumb and forefinger down his lips, 'zipping' his mouth shut. Ben returns his face to the camera.

Ben: Proper dick move. You could have picked on all me faults, and trust me son, there's a lot of 'em but you decided the way forward was to take a dig at me failed relationship.

Jamie: What a bitch!

Ben: Not helping mate.

Jamie: Wasn't trying to, just wanted to call him a bitch.

Ben: Fair enough.

Ben puts a thumb up in Jamie direction but continues to look down the camera.

Ben: Why did she leave me.... is that what you truly wanna know? Well I suggest you start searching the world for her and ask her yourself because I don't have a Scooby Doo about why she decided to pack up and piss off. I really don't Travis, so if you do go and find her and ask her these questions that I'm pretty sure everyone wants to ask, do us a favour pal and let me know what she says cause I don't have answers for ya because I really don't know the answers. Your guess is as good as mine and as good as anyone else's guesses. That was a big ol' waste of breath by you asking that old question.

Ben calmly shrugs his shoulders.

Ben: If I thought you could get a thicker, I woulda switched off your promo there and then son, but I didn't and you did indeed become thicker and thicker. Weird obsession with Drake Green, eh? Seriously mate, you have some proper issues in that dome of yours. Seriously, who wouldn't wanna be around Drake Green? Fans would sell their soul just to have him know their names and wrestlers would give up title shots just to learn from him. The guy is a wrestling legend and will be SCW World Heavyweight champion again after Sunday, why wouldn't people wanna be around him? The guy has been in movies, headlined shows, won titles, tell me again, what have you done Travis?

Ben turns his ear towards the camera, as if to expect an answer.

Ben: You've done sweet FA buddy boy, nothing, nada, not a bloody thing. I don't hang with Drake because of any kinda obsession mate, I hang with Drake because he's the one thing you don't have, he's a friend.

Jamie: BUUUUUURN!

Ben can't help but smile at Jamie's outbust.

Ben: Out of all the things you could pick on me for, you pick on me for the lack of woman in my life and one of my best friends. Last time I checked, you have no woman on your arm and you sure as shit don't have any friends. You mock me for what you don't have son, pretty damn sad to me. You asked me if you feel I can fight you.... I'd be in the wrong bloody game if I didn't think I could. What's the point of being a wrestler and not being able to handle yourself? You must have been born stupid or dropped on your dome a hell of a lot. I'm in San Juan to fight mate. Have no doubt about it, you will have a match on your hands and I will come out with the win, know what I mean?

Ben nods firmly.

Ben: Right me old mucker, time for me to skidaddle, but one more word of warning. While ya running round me home city, try not to drift in to the wrong area or use the do you know who I am line, because you will get knocked on ya arse. Trust me on that. Right, I'm off, I will see you on Sunday. You'll know me, I'll be the one kicking ya jacksy all off San Juan. Anyways, I'll catch ya soon.

Ben leans off the fence.

Ben: Make sure ya watch this one, it's gonna be special. Laters people.

Ben nods at the camera as it fades out.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 11:36:44 PM »
 Travis Nathaniel Andrews is still traveling through the London countryside trying to find things out about his opponent Ben Jordan. As he is riding in the car, the radio kicks on as the sound of Ben Jordan's voice comes over the airwaves. Travis sits up a bit hoping to hear something intelligence for once. Riding alongside him is his best friend from high school and long time companion Ralph Lorenzo who seem taken aback from Ben's comments.

Ralph Lorenzo: Who in the fucking hell does this tinhorn think he is anyway?

Travis Nathaniel Andrews: Ben Jordan is another old relic who couldn't stand being out of the public's eyes because of his constant for approval. I think he needs to check his facts about me because it's obvious he is reading some children's fiction book instead of an autobiography.

Ralph Lorenzo: The way Ben talks about Drake, you'd think he was dating the poor bastard.

Travis Andrews: It's like I fucking said, he has a weird obsession with the man and if he keeps this shit up. Eventually, my foot is going to knocking him on his back again. As for speaking the god damn truth, why doesn't he just come right out and tell the entire world why he returned. He returned because he wanted to once again the ride the coattails of someone who is talented and has a real future in this industry.

The two guys continue to talk about Ben Jordan's lack of evidence over the no friendship thing when the car sudden stops in front of big ben the clock tower.

London Tour Guide: This here is Big Ben.

Travis Andrews: Are you telling me Ben Jordan is named after some stupid tower? Is that what you are telling me?

London Tour Guide: Sir..I...

Travis Andrews: Oh, that is two fucking rich. Here I was hoping for something worth my time is this shithole of a city and country. Instead, I learn that my opponent's crowning achievement is being named after some stupid clock tower.

Travis slowly shakes his head as a strong vibration is felt in his pocket. He quickly reaches into it and pulls out his cell phone. Travis glances down at it before quickly putting against his ear.

Travis: Talk to me

Ryan: Boss, it's me Ryan

Travis: I know who it is nimrod. Did you finish what I ask?

Ryan: I tried very hard to get any dirt on him but I just couldn't understand a damn thing he said.

Travis: I don't anything anyone can since all of it is just gibberish.

Ryan: I wouldn't even call it gibberish. It's almost like he swallowed a cup of marbles.

Travis: Just keep an eye on him alright. I don't care what it takes but get it done. Now onto other important business matters. Do you know if Trevor got the land deeds for our newest hotel in San Juan?

Ryan: No boss but I'll give him a call.

Travis: See that you do or you both are fired.

A large gulp is heard over the phone as Travis ends the conversation without uttering a single word. A beautiful blonde walks into the picture as Travis gives Ralph a smirk.

I really don't think that giant goofball fully understands what he just got himself into come High Stakes V. He wants to sit there and bitch about me not telling the truth. Well, maybe he ought to take his own advice. He should've came clean about his true intentions back at Summer XXXtreme instead of providing filler words that didn't mean shit. Now he is asking me to tell the truth. I'm sorry, I haven't lied once during this entire playwright. I've been the one who told you what would happen and it happened. I have even told you about how my SPOTLIGHT will not be taking from me. I don't care how much experience you got because I can match it. I can also match you in technical and in ring ability. You got me on strength but I got you where it counts the most. I got you with intelligence and overall speed. I just hope you are able to withstand my wrath because I'm not taking any prisoners.