Author Topic: After Climax Control  (Read 359 times)

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
After Climax Control
« on: February 26, 2014, 05:54:24 AM »
  During Climax Control.

Ben Jordan walks back through the curtain, the sweat dripping from his forehead as he steps in to the main backstage area. He rolls his neck back a little.

Ben: Bloody hell, clicks more then some geezer writing a roleplay on a keyboard.

Ben turns to the camera, winking at it. A member of staff walks past, handing him a towel, but continues walking.

Ben: Cheers geez.

Ben looks around, but the man has moved on talking with another member on the SCW roster. Ben wipes the sweat off his forehead. Christian Underwood moves towards him.

Christian: Great match Ben.

Ben: Thanks boss.

Christian: Was it everything you was dreading?

Ben: No comment.

Christian: I'll you again on Twitter later, put you on the spot.

Christian smiles, but Ben shrugs.

Ben: I'll refuse to answer then too.

Ben smiles back at Christian. He turns around to see Jamie Dean lurking not too far away from him, before turning back to Christian.

Ben: Actually, he's very different then what I expected. I expected more arse grabs, more going for my junk, but the fella is actually a decent wrestler. Not sure where you found him, or what you was doing there at the time, you naughty, naughty man, but you could have found a gem there. Could go on and do very well.

Christian: As could you. I've heard some people talking about you and Song being tournament favorites.

Ben: That's Team Bong apparently.

Christian: That's gonna go down well with the sponsors.

Ben: Well, you know. Anyway, I appreciate the good words and all, but one match at a time. There's still some seriously talented people left in this thing. Anyone could win it, anyone can walk away with this one. Too close to call.

Emma Rose runs towards Ben, wrapping her arms around his neck. Ben picks her up and twirls her around before putting her back on her feet.

Emma: Congratulations baby!

Ben smiles

Ben: Thanks sweetheart.

Emma looks towards Christian.

Emma: Hi Christian.

Christian: Hey Emma. Look, I'll leave you guys to it, get out there and celebrate your win.

Ben nods his head.

Ben: Sure, but could you drop me a text or something, let me know who we have next? Getting in to this tournament more then I thought I would.

Christian: Sure thing Ben.

Christian taps Ben on the back and walks away. Ben puts his arms around Emma and smiles.

Ben: Right baby, I think we need to go celebrate this win.

Emma nods and smiles.

Emma: Well you might wanna get dressed first. I don't mind seeing you dressed like that, but some places out here wouldn't like a sweaty wrestler walking around, stinking up the place.

Ben leans back and lifts his arm, tilting his head and sniffing deeply.

Ben: Oh, I do smell a bit funky. Not seriously funky, but a bit funky. Come on then, let me go smell a little better then I am, then dinner?

Emma: Sounds good.

Emma leans in, kissing Ben softly on the lips. He puts his hands on her hips and holds her close as the camera fades out.

Fade in to a restaurant bar. People move around while tables are getting served on, at the bar, Ben Jordan and Emma Rose sit, Ben now clad in a grey suit, black tie on a white shirt, while Emma wears a slinky black dress, with matching black high heeled shoes. Ben sits with what looks to be a coke.

Ben: Really is a coke!

Be tries to look innocent in front of the camera. Emma leans over.

Emma: It is, he's driving.

Ben puts his hands out in front of him.

Ben: See? Right, on with the script eh?

While Emma wraps her fingers around a glass of white wine. Ben picks up his coke and take a sip, before placing it down on the bar. Ben spins his phone, that's sitting on the bar, to look at the front, but nothing lights up. He turns to Emma with a smile.

Ben: You alright darling?

Ben puts his hand on Emma's hand. She looks up with a smile.

Emma: I'm fine baby.

Emma's soft eyes stare at Ben, who smiles back.

Ben: I was thinking....

Emma sits away from Ben, her mouth open wide.

Emma: You.... thinking? Are you hurt baby?

Ben throws his head back with fake silent laughs. He leans down, looking at Emma again, his eyebrow raised as he stares.

Ben: Took your funny pills today, have we?

Emma bites her lower lip, squeezing her Cockney's hand.

Emma: I have. But what was you thinking about anyway.

Ben: This whole wrestling malarkey. I mean we've proper come up in this world, and we've done alright for ourselves here. You have people calling you constantly for photo shoots, people want me to appear on shows about this, that and the other. Life is gonna get busier.

Emma: You've only just figured that one out? You're fast today.

Ben turns his head, unable to stop himself from smiling, before looking back at Emma.

Ben: You're sarky today.

Emma: But you still love me.

Ben: Yes, I do, now, ya gonna listen or be sarky knickers for the rest of the night?

Emma: I'm listening.

Ben: Well I was thinking that this wrestling stuff, is making us more wanted and it's about to get even bigger, with you with a title, me doing well, can't remember when I last lost a match if I'm honest, and all the charity stuff, so I'm thinking, maybe we should just get away from it all soon. A little break away the wrestling world, being in a different country without having to sign autographs and stuff.

Emma: Before the tour?

Ben: Yeah, before the tour. Just me, you, some place that's not in America, just miles and miles away. Recharge the batteries, hit the tour, bust bollocks off.

Emma: I don't have any bollocks.

Ben: You know what I mean.

Emma sips from her glass of wine, her eyes look mischievously up at Ben.

Ben: You want a break away from everything or wanna sit there being a smart arse?

Emma: Can't I do both?

Ben puts his finger on his lips. The look of thought crossing his face.

Emma: Gonna hurt yourself by thinking again.

Ben stands up, putting his hands on Emma's side and leaning in.

Ben: You're lucky I love you.

Emma: Nah, you're lucky that I let ya love me.

Ben leans in to kiss Emma but the phone on the bar buzzes. Ben leans in and quickly kisses Emma on the lips. He puts his finger up to her face.

Ben: This one has "to be continued" written all over it.

Ben leans away as Emma blows him a kiss, and picks up his phone.

Ben: From Christian.

Ben reads the message out loud.

Ben: "Hey Ben. Mark, Erik and I have made the draw for the next round. Yourself and Song, or Team Bong has been drawn to take on Max Burke and Orchid next Sunday on Climax Control."

Ben looks up at Emma, surprised by the latest news.

Emma: Wow, Song and Orchid against each other.

Ben: I think these two will secretly love it. It's the only chance they have of going against each other. What an odd random draw.

Emma nods in agreement.

Ben: But me up against Max Burke. That's a biggie.

Emma: Why?

Ben: Cause Max is someone to look up to. He's kicked a lot of arse since breaking away from that team, getting rid of the smile and not caring. The guy is my fave Roulette champ of all time. This is a test and a half.

Emma: Baby, Max will probably be thinking about all you've done too. You've not exactly sat there and done nothing.

Ben: I know babe, but Max Burke. Need to get me head around this.

Ben lowers his head and clicks his fingers three times.

Ben: I got it!

He looks up and the scene has frozen around him.

Ben: Sometimes that finger clicking thing is a curse.

Ben turns to Emma, frozen in her spot. He picks up the wine glass and breathes in the smell of the wine. His face changes, to a scrunched up look.

Ben: Dunno how people can drink that stuff.

Ben places the glass back down and takes a seat back at the bar, spinning round to face it.

Ben: Well while I have you all here and the noise has stopped, might as well talk to you about things, eh?

Ben breathes in deeply.

Ben: Hello you lovely, lovely people, might as well get this out of the way because well, the scenes all frozen, there's no noise so you get to listen to me bang on about what's coming up next for me in SCW. Excited much?

Ben pauses, wrapping his fingers around his glass.

Ben: I am. Exciting times in the ol' distance. Very exciting times, times to make ya laugh and dance and sing with joy. You look at the SCW roster and you see people on it and think, blimey, those two would give us a match and half, and well, you can't go far wrong on Sunday, because it is a match and half when you see me and Song, take on Max Burke and Orchid.

Ben nods confidently.

Ben: Now I'm not gonna sit here and blast Orchid, girls talented and stuck between a rock and hard place this week with her up against her own partner, so I'm gonna let her and Song deal with each other, while I focus on one of the best pure wrestling talents SCW has to offer and that is Max Burke.

Ben smiles.

Ben: Seriously, out of all the people left that I could get, Max Burke was number one on the list. I mean proper number one. This guy has impressed the daylights out of me constantly. He's one guy you look for on the card and know you're gonna see technical wrestling at it's finest, you know you're about to get a masterclass from a master. This guy should be Heavyweight champion by now, did you see the show that geezer put on against Jeremiah Hardin and Giani Di Luca not to long ago? It was by far some of the best work I've seen by him and now he sits in the ring, opposite me, on Sunday and in his mind, he'll know that this has the potential to not only steal the show, but steal the tournament. Honestly people, right now, I know ya sitting there, unable to figure out who's gonna win this amazingly matched battle. There's not many matches I can't promise a victory, but this one is one not even I'm sure how it's gonna turn out. I'm not sure how this is gonna play out because in the ring, Max and I are very alike, Max and I love to be unique and this could be one hell of a pissing contest.

Ben lifts his coke and takes a sip of his coke, holding it off the bar.

Ben: I have yet to be in a title match in SCW, I'm not drawn to the titles like some many others are here, but Max Burke has and held that Roulette title with big time ability, beating everyone that came close, in any match thrown at him. You'd have be blind to think because of my past, my success, I'm gonna walk in to that ring and easily piss all over Max and walk out winning. You'd have to be thick as two short planks to think it's that simple. On any given night, in any given wrestling ring, in any given place in the world, anyone can cause an upset, anyone can walk out with their hand held high, leaving the other with no pride. It's possible. I would be the village idiot to think this one was easy, but here's what I promise you all.

Ben puts down the glass deep in to the camera.

Ben: I promise you that everything Max Burke tries to do, I will try and out do it. Every move Max Burke throws at me, I will throw one back. Every shot he catches me with, I will throw another back. I will do whatever it takes to defeat Max Burke. If I do, we'll party, if I don't, I'll happily raise Max's hand and wish him well.

Ben nods slowly.

Ben: Anyway people, time to get back to the missus here, don't like leaving her frozen too much. I miss her when I don't hear from her, so might as well enjoy the time I have with her here. Max, I'll see you Sunday, let's make SCW proud.

Ben clicks his fingers and the scene starts to move again. Emma gives Ben a stern look.

Emma: You froze me again, didn't ya?

Ben shrugs as the camera fades out.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen