Author Topic: CONNER MURPHY vs TRENT RAYNE  (Read 979 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CONNER MURPHY vs TRENT RAYNE
« on: January 19, 2014, 06:34:52 PM »
 Post your roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 07:01:51 AM »
 The first RP period deadline has passed. Everything posted after this will count for the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Trent Rayne

• View Profile
    • Trent Rayne
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 05:52:24 PM »

The camera would cut on and show looming figures in a dark room, completely shrouded by darkness as the camera seemed to cut in and out of random shots, footage of various times and events throughout the wrestling world.  The camera would shutter constantly, reliving video footage from other various events throughout time, significant events that were memorable.  The silence was slowly drowned out by the cryptic words that filled the video footage as it played on the camera.

"Nobody will come to your aid when I am at the brink of ending what you call momentum. Nobody is going to hold your hand as you walk down that aisle and enter my own personal … hell. The heavy riffs will play and the heathens will usher in The East Reaper. Those red lights will spell your imminent future in that very ring. Your blood will spill, and I am going to paint the entire city with your living essence."

"Punching holes through the tops of your hands would be a thrill, Mikey. It is widely considered an effective, and very popular form of torture ..."

"This will show you that I mean business … and besides, I won’t have to mop up all your fucking blood."

"Before you know it … this day will be upon us. I will be just a mere thought in the back of your mind."

"I am real. I am flesh and bones."

"You speak of being a small fish in a big pond. I’m not going to sit here and give you the benefit of the doubt, and tell you I am the big fish in the big pond ... because I am more like an atomic bomb hitting an island.  You're that island."

"I will defeat him like nobody has defeated him before, because I will dominate him. Much like this bullet is about to dominate your fucking skull."

Images of wrestling matches flickered across the screen, along with various videos of multiple wrestlers from all over the world.  The dark words of the individual would cease for a second, as the symbolic video continued to play on through the various recordings.

"Wrestling is what I know, and all I do. It is the addiction I have, not like what a normal person would have. Can you remember your first addiction? It's a delicious feeling. I am not like normal people though, and this is on a different level.  You can't exactly hold back the feelings you get when you want to hurt someone. To maim them.  The possibilities of ripping limbs off of someone is satisfaction.  If I had feelings, I would love this.  Have you ever crushed an animal with your bare hand? The feeling of something dying in your own fingertips is the ultimate pleasure. If I could only recreate this, but with a human.  That deep look in someone’s eyes as they realize their most true fear is surfacing in front of them.  Their life being threatened, and pain being so eminent. You can only drink it in."

The camera would continue to roll as the voice of an anonymous individual rang out these words one by one, forming the sentences that would spell out something greater.  Something of an higher purpose and meaning.  Yet unable to decipher by the naked eye, the pictures, images and words all formed a bigger message.  The clips continued to roll and they would slowly come a brief stop of a dark figure walking down an aisle way, of presumably a wrestling event that had been televised.  The camera would slowly zoom in on the figure, as the darkness faded over and the camera shut off completely.

"... But have you ever been on the receiving end of this?  It is a euphoria that cannot be described. Not knowing whether it is your last moment or not, that ... is the thrill.  It's like riding a roller coaster that is destined to crash.  Except maybe in this scenario, the relinquishment of your flesh and blood comes at a much slower pace.  It is far more about the process than it is the execution."

Offline Connor Murphy

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Connor Murphy
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 08:37:39 PM »
 The haze of smoke hangs over the spotlighted table.  On one side is Devlin Lefebvre a bottle in his hand and the slosh of the dregs barely heard over his jaunty humming of a tuneless song.  Across from him with a cigarette between two fingers, Connor Murphy offers his friend a glare.  Between them is a pile of multicoloured bills to which Connor adds a blue one to.

“I raise ya five bucks,” he says challengingly as he lays down the pair of cards in front of him, still face down.  

Devlin lets his bottle rest against his lips as he chuckles at the small bet.  “A whole five dollars,” he jokes.  “Go big or go home huh?”  Taking his cards into his hand, he glances at them then at Connor who leans back, a smirk on his face as he drags on the cigarette before grabbing his own bottle and sloshing himself a swig.

“You know it bro,” he replies as he thumps the bottle on the table.

Devlin nods as he places his cards on the table.  “I call,” he boasts as he puts a matching dollar bill on the pile.  Dealing the cards, he throws three down face up.  A queen, ten and jack of hearts appears on the flop.  

With a hoot of gleeful surprise, Connor pushes his money, all fifteen dollars of it towards the pile.  Devlin matches it and the last two cards, the turn and the river land face up between them.  

With a flourish, Devlin puts the deck to the side then flips his cards over to reveal the nine and eight of hearts.  “Straight f’ng straight ya ass,” he taunts as he reaches for the money only to be stopped by Connor.

“I am so sorry me boyo but the money’s mine…” he begins as he flips one card over to reveal the king of hearts.

“Aww hell no,” begins Devlin who reaches across the table to pull the last card up and look at it.  “F*ckin’ hell,” he shouts as the phone rings.  Connor watches him as he gets off the chair to answer the phone as he pulls the money towards him then pockets the ace and king of hearts he had planted for the game.  

Mumbling on the phone, Devlin looks at his friend and raises an eyebrow.  Hanging up, he moves back to the table where Connor is gathering up the money.  “That was Vixen and she was telling me that you have to check out something that was posted about your opponent.  So let’s find the laptop and check it out.”

The pair get to their feet and head towards the other room where they find the laptop open and the half full bottle of beer showing the battery charge bubbling away on the screen.  “So what are we looking for,” says Connor who grabs the chair in front of the computer and straddles it.  Devlin reaches for the keyboard and types in a string of letters.  Suddenly, a video player starts. (Watch what they are watching:  http://www.scwrestling.net/boards/index.ph...indpost&p=23980 ).  

Moments later, Connor looks at Devlin.  “What the f*ck was that?” he demands in a voice that can only be considered contemptuous.  “That is nothing but Scary Movie 69.  It sucks and blows at the same time!”

Devlin scratches his head, tilting it as if giving Rayne the benefit of the doubt.  “Well now, it is pretty dark and spooky like,” he says slowly.  “I think that you might want to not take this guy too…”

“Too what…seriously?” asks Connor as he shakes his head.  “Only thing this guy has going for him is the creep out factor for the video and that is about it.  He’s talking about torture like he could actually make me afraid.”  The scoff that escapes Connor only makes Devlin smile.  Connor gets to his feet and just waves off the video and begins to walk out of the room.  

Devlin follows him after pausing for only a moment to pick up his cell phone.  “Did you want to say anything back to him?” asks Devlin.

Connor stops and then turns back.  “You better believe it,” he says as Devlin begins to film.  “This guy needs a good swift kick right to the nuts, might smarten him up a bit.”

“Filming dude,” replies Devlin.

“Listen you hopped up Scary Movie wannabe.  You talk about torture like you think you are some scary assed god.  I know that no matter what you say or what you do, you aren’t even thinking about me at all.  You are talking about this Mikey dude and trust me, I ain’t him.  I’m some one that much more devious.  That much more ready to kick your dead ass and send you back to the funny farm you escaped from,” says Connor as he pulls a cigarette out of the crushed pack from his pocket.  Pausing to light it, he pulls it from his mouth, pointing at Devlin with it between his fingers.  “At My Bloody Valentine you freak, I am going to put you on your back and kick the undead crap out of you.”

Devlin smirks as he checks the video being filmed.  “Tell him the truth Connor,” he taunts his friend.

“Truth is that come the super card, I am going to beat Trent Rayne and there is abso f*ckin lutely nothing he can do about it.”

With that comment, Connor turns again and heads towards the door.  Devlin smirks and then turning the phone towards him, he taps in some words as the scene fades out on him chuckling as he sends the video on the cell.