Author Topic: + OOH, KILL HER.  (Read 345 times)

Offline J.D. Phoenix

• View Profile
    • J.D. Phoenix
+ OOH, KILL HER.
« on: December 12, 2013, 06:23:41 PM »
 \'user

Sin City Wrestling made it loud and clear that they were proud to welcome their newest bombshell to the roster -- J.D. Phoenix. Considering her relationship with one half of the new Tag Team Champions, Aaron Matthews, the company welcomed J.D. with open arms or in her case, "daps" cause a good old fist-to-fist and saying, "What's poppin!" worked better than a regular hello. If you wanted to compare and contrast J.D. from her first years in wrestling to her return, you'd probably notice a big one. First of all, J.D. born naturally ginger (WITH a soul, cause if she didn't have one, she wouldn't be alive, so suck on a biscuit, British people.) was a little more on the reckless side and really didn't give a damn about anything. However, if you want to look at J.D. now? ...She was a girlfriend and most importantly, a mother. Considering her life did a complete 360, J.D. was gladly, ...same ol' J.D. Except she adored her son, could produce milk in her melons, and cheer on her wrestler boyfriend. BUT, don't let the breastfeeding soak you because J.D. Phoenix is back in wrestling for ALL of her brosephs and brosephettes across the nation and she WILL be making her SCW debut against Jade Manendez-Arcador in J.D.'s debut match where she hopes to show Jade, management, her bro army, and for the tots at the Boys and Girls club, that she is back in wrasslin' and she will be the shizzit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCENE O N E . [ OOH, KILL HER' ]

Cameras open backstage in the vicinity of the mini-locker rooms as they are usually for the kids of the Boys and Girls club but with the special event SCW was offering, the location would be just fine. Standing in the view is none other than the boobiful blonde, -- Pussy Willow. Willow is seen to be admiring her self in a mini-pink compact mirror as she slowly rotates her head from side-to-side, enjoying what she sees when her facial response is smiling ever so brightly. Willow then puckers her lips and air kisses into the compact mirror before a sound is heard.

" Psst, ...Psst. We're live. "

The cameraman was trying his best not to be to loud but Miss Willow insisted on looking at such beauty which graced the mirror, however, ...she was paying absolutely no attention at the signal and whispers of the cameraman and eventually he had to get loud.

CAMERAMAN - - Miss Willow, ...we're on.

Willow finally looks up for a quick glance before rolling her eyes and sucking her teeth as if the cameraman was offering a joke.

PUSSY WILLOW - - We are not "on" anything. If you want a date with me? I'll tell you it won't be before OR after the show, honestly. I mean seriously-- OH!

Willow then comes to a realization that the cameraman meant that they were ON AIR and live and she clears her throat before taking one last look in the compact mirror, checking her lipstick before putting it away to the side and bringing the microphone up to her mouth.

PUSSY WILLOW - - Welcome to SCW's special edition as this week, we are live at the Boys and Girls Club in Las Vegas, where we are putting on a show for all of these wonderful kids during the holiday season! I am the gorgeous Pussy Willow, and standing with me right now is SCW's newest bombshell, The Princess of Kickass, ...J.D. Phoenix.

J.D. then steps into camera view, throwing the peace sign into the air as she looks at Willow.

PUSSY WILLOW - Now J.D., word around is that you are returning to the wrestling world from a hiatus for a couple years, not to mention you recently became a new mother in October! ..What made you want to come back?

J.D. takes a deep breath before the mic is positioned for her to speak.

J.D. PHOENIX - Well Pussy, .... [J.D. can't contain her snickers which makes Willow a little upset]

J.D. finally gets her act together before straightening out her backwards baseball cap and responding.

J.D. PHOENIX - For real for real, I had to go on hiatus years back over the reality of being scared. Scared of the future and what it would bring, if it even had anything to bring. I've always beena kid with anxiety, and I didn't know how to chill out but that all changed when me and A-Mat started hanging out. First it was nothin' but one broseph and one brosephette playing GTA IV and cracking open a Mountain Dew, but eventually we put down the controllers and our hearts started pumpin'. ...Now, it's safe for me to say that watching Aaron week-after-week push through everything and try his best whether he stands up or falls in a match, inspired me. And that inspiration is what lead me back into this ring to show my love bro, Aaron, my gorgeous son, Jace, my bro army, my haters, everyone, ...that I'm back to make some noise.

J.D. nods her head as Willow throws her hand in the air but then catches her reflection in her glistening pink nail polish. She begins to smirk as she admires her looks but then she snaps out of it as she goes into her next question.

PUSSY WILLOW - Tonight, you'll be making your debut against undefeated, Jade Manendez-Arcador, who calls herself "The Bitch of Hardcore", and has the title history to back it up. While you may not know her personally, you are aware of her accomplishments, so how do you feel about her? Do you think she'll put up a good fight?

J.D. PHOENIX - First of all brosephette, I could care less about "title history" cause guess what, history is in the past and if she isn't making history now? Then she definitely is not about that life, honestly. I get it-- winning titles and making a legacy behind it means a lot to wrestlers but fo shizzit? It takes passion to be a real-champ. This Jade brosephette has won countless belts, more than I ever did or could, ...she's put her legacy with titles on the map, but did she have the passion for it? We'll never know, and if she wanted us to know, she would let us but obvz being "the bitch of hardcore" is something that's more of a priority than passion is. And if it was up to Jaydee? She could give two fucks about Jade or her title history.

J.D.'s infamous smirks spread across her face before continuing.

J.D. PHOENIX - Which brings me to talk about if she'll put up a great fight or not. Don't get me wrong, --I don't doubt the girl whatsoever, but aye, I would think she's out of her element. "The Bitch of Hardcore", better get the sledgehammer out her hole and realize that this is a singles match. It's J.D. Phoenix against Jade Two-Last Names, and if she wants to be known as "The Bitch of Hardcore", then I should be known as "The Princess That Beat the Bitch of Hardcore." ...Don't let the skater chick fool you, brosephette! Before I hung up the boots times back, --I was unstoppable. Trust and believe, I may be small like a McNugget, but I got a punch like Rocky and if anything, I know I'm the one with the advantage tonight. There is not a doubt in my mind that I will be killin' em.

J.D. winks into the camera before Willow begins to speak, but she is unfortunately cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

??? - You won't be killing anything because of the way I'll murder your career.

J.D. looks up at her Jade Manendez-Arcador, with her arms crossed as she walks into the locker room. She glares at J.D., before sticking her nose up in the air as she takes the mic away from Pussy Willow.

JADE MANENDEZ-ARCADOR - I couldn't help but hear that mouth of yours running off, talking about how I don't have passion and I won't be winning this match because there is no hardcore aspect to it. ...Well let me tell you something, J.D.. You want to stand up here and pride yourself about coming back to wrestling after a two-year or something break and the reason why you left is because you were scared? Honestly, it fits your character. As you stand before me, I can see the worry that consumes your eyes. I can see the sweat rolling down on the side of your temples. I can smell the fear that is embedded into your conscious because you will always be scared of the future as it has something you have never and will never achieve and that's greatness.

Jade then takes a few steps forward as she gets into the face of J.D. Phoenix, who believe or not, takes a couple steps of her own to show she wasn't intimidated.

JADE MANENDEZ-ARCADOR - You know, I may call myself "The Bitch of Hardcore" because I turned out to be who I strived to become. The wetness of blood that has escaped from someone's forehead after I see-saw barbed wire into their skin, is what satisfies me. The flames that have been initiated by the gallons of gasoline that I proceed to pour onto a table and spear someone into it, is what brightens me. But come tonight, when I get my arm raised from victory after beating the reality into you, there will be one thing that shows that you seemed to be wrapped into and that's passion. I take passion into causing pain and harm. I take passion into living up to who I've claimed to be. I take passion into beating girls like you who are under the impression that whichever guy your screwing gets your closer to the top.

Jade then smiles before continuing.

JADE MANENDEZ-ARCADOR - Your boyfriend can't save you, J.D. Your fans can't save you. And most importantly, your son can't save you. See, after Jade Manendez-Arcador shows him what happens to mommy after she fucks with the wrong hardcore bitch, he'll know exactly why his Mom was a failure two years ago, and why she's a failure now.

J.D.'s anger begins to fume visibly as her entire face turns red and she takes hard and loud breaths. Jade lowers the mic to her side in satisfaction before stuffing the mic into the chest of Pussy Willow before Jade takes one more glance at J.D. and walks away as the scene fades to black. The Princess of Kickass obviously wasn't going up against some soft Frosty-- cause Jade more than definitely prove to be a tough Slim Jim. But how would J.D. manage? Now that Jade had put J.D.'s boyfriend and son into the mix, she set out for a revenge. However, Jade definitely could pull her weight in but it was honestly up to the fans to tune in and see who would come out on top? The punk skateboarder or the hardcore latina?

user posted image