Author Topic: Team BJ Vs The Members Of The Elders  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Team BJ Vs The Members Of The Elders
« on: July 17, 2016, 08:01:10 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here!

Good luck!

5k limit and collabs, one per week, per team.  
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:01:55 PM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jamie Dean

• The Sausage King
  • Jamie Dean the Sausage King
    • View Profile
    • Jamie Dean
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 10:50:10 PM »

Los Angeles, California - Club AKBAR
Saturday, July 24

Night has not yet fallen on the city of Los Angeles where in just one day, the Sun Princess cruise will set out from the Port of Los Angeles, embarking on a week-long tour of luxury, culminating in the event that will make the wrestling community brave the scorching temperatures of the summer months, namely Sin City Wrestling’s annual spectacular; Summer XXXTreme IV. Many of the men and women who set foot inside of the ring, risking body and soul for the entertainment of the fans, would best be thought to focus solely on what was to come, but there are a great many whose thoughts are on other endeavors - more charitable ones where they can put their names to even better use in order to help those so sorely in need of aid.

The weekend is prime time for life to hit the various clubs in Los Angeles, and despite the still relatively early hour and the fact that night has not yet blanketed the city in twilight and stars, there is still a long line of men and women waiting anxiously outside of this staple establishment to the gay community in this the “City of Angels.”

The KTLA emblem showcases itself on the screen of the television camera as the young woman stands before the line that stretches from the front door and around the block, eager faces, young and old, for the charitable event that will soon make the news around California, and the wrestling community the world over. As the camera passes over them, recording for stock footage of this news worthy event, there are some who chose to ignore the presence, while others take part in that ritually annoying habit of waving into the camera while posing and making faces as so many are known to do.

The woman introduces herself, stating, “Karrin Berg, KTLA News. I am outside of AKBAR, one of the predominantly known clubs in downtown LA, that caters to the gay community. Only tonight, they and many more are coming together to bring help to a very worthy cause.”

Rock superstar and gay friendly icon, Cyndi Lauper, says into the camera, “True Colors is an organization that works to end homelessness among gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth. We want to create a world where young people can be their true selves.”

Karrin says, “Cyndi Lauper is just one of the many celebrities who will be devoting their time and effort here tonight, lending a hand with AKBAR’s own and the community itself to raise both funds and awareness to bring children thrown out of their homes off of the streets.”

The camera picks up a shot of openly gay screen legend, Sir Ian McKellan speaking with Cyndi and the pair chuckling and she throws her arms around the older gentleman in a warm embrace. SCW notables such as Sam Marlowe and Amy Marshall are also seen.

Karrin goes on, “Ian McKellan was among the first of stage, screen and the music world, anxious to do their part. There are even those who call the ring of professional wrestling their stage whom will be taking part in the festivities this evening, among them the World Tag Team Champions, Jamie Dean and Ben Jordan.

Ben walks into the shot, dressed in black suit pants and a buttoned up white shirt, with short sleeves. A bright smile on his face as he looks around the gathered crowd and towards Karrin.

"Hi, Karrin." He says with his cockney accent filling the cool air.

"Ben." Karrin starts "What does it mean to be a huge part of this worthy event?"

"Well..." Ben starts, his fingers moving over his chin "It's great to be a part of this amazing charity event, and I hope it raises a lot of money for people in this community. I do wanna say this is the start of a few charity events Jamie and I will be doing. It's great to play a part in trying to end homelessness for the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth communities, but I don't think it's fair to leave out older people or the straight community, so Jamie and I will be doing a lot of work to end homelessness in all walks of life and this is just the beginning."

Ben smiles towards Karrin as she asks her next question.

"What made you want to be involved in something outside your own comfort zone?" She asks with an innocent look.

"You mean what made me want to be involved in something outside my sexuality?" He asks back, causing a shrug and nod from the reporter. "I don't see sexuality, race, gender or anything like that as a disadvantage to anyone. I see people, the human race all trying to live their lives the best way that they can within their means. I don't like the divide in the world and I don't see this as something I would hide from because of sexuality. It's a charity event, we aim to make a ton of wonga from it and I'm excited to be involved and behind the bar with a music legend and taking as much cash as we possibly can."

Ben looks towards his watch.

"But I need to start taking some money from people, so I better get myself where I should be." Ben says as Jamie appears next to Ben.

Ben looks at Jamie and places his hand on his shoulder.

"This nice reporter lady wants a few words with ya, JD." Ben informs him "I better get into those lovely people who wanna hand over the money"

Ben strolls off, leaving Jamie standing with Karrin.

Karrin speaks, “And Jamie, I understand that this charity has a special ‘personal’ meaning for you?”

Jamie nods, “It does. Although I never had to go through what so many of these young men and women have, I do have a very good friend who has. He was only seventeen when he was kicked out of his home, and living on the street or in shelters. A couple of friends and I started talking to him and we got him off the street, put a roof over his head and got him back into school. He’s nineteen now and going to University. Really proud of him.”

Karrin says, “He was lucky to have someone like you watching out for him. A lot of other boys and girls are not so lucky.”

“No, they’re not.” Jamie answers. “But that’s why we’re here tonight, so that we can do something for them. It’s why I have plans of my own hopefully in the coming year. All we can do is try to be there the best we can.”

“Any hints on what those plans of yours are specifically?”

Jamie bites his bottom lip with a smile but answers her question with a slight shake of the head. “Afraid not. At least not yet. I’m still getting the groundwork done and only a handful of people know what I got cooking on the back burner. I don’t want too much to get out on the off chance I fall flat on my face. All I can do is hope and pray -- and get it inside so I can get Ben’s shirt off and raise the stakes tonight!”

Jamie laughs as Karrin bids him farewell with a silent wave and he turns and jogs for the entrance to AKBAR.

Towards the DJ desk we go, where a man usually in front of a band, sits looking at the wonderful modern technology in front of him, SCW wrestler Alex Rush. From behind the bar, a barman gives Alex a wave.

"Is that fella giving me the finger?" Alex asks himself.

As if a lightbulb appears above his head, Alex clicks his fingers to himself.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Alex says as starts to fade out the music and grabs a nearby microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for that moment you've all been waiting for. It's the man from Cockneyland, joining the lovely funky haired Cyndi Lauper behind the bar, welcome Ben Jordan!"

Alex turns up the music as Ben Jordan appears from the side door of the bar, his hand in the air, waving to the crowd as a rush for the bar starts to ensue.

"Bloody hell." Ben says with a curved lip "It's like closing time at me old local."

Ben looks at the onrushing crowd and looks towards Cyndi with a plea-like look on his face, causing the music legend to walk towards him. She leans forward, talking in his ear.

"Don't worry, the rush will fade away soon." She tells him reassuringly.

Ben nods as he turns to the nearest customer, a young man with spiked blonde hair.

"What can I do for you mate?" Ben asks the young man

"What couldn't you do for me." The man replies with a wink "But right now, I think I'll take a shot of vodka."

"Gotta remind meself to think before I open my gob here, don't I?" He says as he reaches under the bar, pulling up a shot glass and putting it on the bar.

He turns to the back bar, looking for the vodka bottle, but a call gets his attention.

"Think fast Ben" Cyndi's voice is heard saying.

Ben turns to see the vodka bottle flying out of Cyndi's grasp and towards Ben. Ben reaches his left hand up and catches the bottle with his left hand, causing a slight appreciative gasp. Ben looks towards the crowd and throws the bottle in the air, the bottle spinning as Ben flips his left hand over and the bottle lands on the back of his left hand. He flips his left hand back and the bottle spins in the air again and lands on his elbow, standing up straight. He quickly flips his left arm and the bottle flies to his right side. Ben reaches up, catching the bottle by the neck in his right hand and pouring a shot of vodka into the shot glass. The gathered crowd clapping in appreciation.

"Anything else boss?" Ben asks with his accent reaching above the music.

"No." The man starts "Well not yet anyway."

He places the money on the bar and smiles at Ben.

"Keep the change." He tells Ben.

"Thanks mate." Ben starts "All tips going towards the charity so tip well"

Ben turns around, moving towards the bar and grabbing the tip jar next to the till. He presses the computerized screen and hits the vodka tab and the till flies open. Ben puts the money in the till and takes the chance, dropping it in the tip jar. He spies a piece of paper and a pen nearby and a smile crosses his face. Ben takes the pen and writes something down, before grabbing some nearby tape. He tapes the note to the tip jar and moves it to the bar. The camera zooms in to the note.

'TIP WELL TO SEE JAMIE DEAN IN A THONG!'

Ben smiles wickedly at the camera as the crowd start to gather round.

"If I can make some cash for charity, so can he." Ben says with a wink.

He watches the crowd around reaching into their pockets, the tip jar quickly filling up, causing Ben to smile as he turns to the next guy.

"And what can I get you mate?" He asks

"I have a challenge for you." The thirties something man says.

"A challenge?"

"Yes, if you can pour a beer with no foam" The man says "I will put one hundred bucks in that tip jar."

Ben smiles at the man.

"A gay man that don't like head." Ben says with a chuckle "You sir, are a rarity"

“A scintillating wit like that and you’re ‘not’ gay?” The man sighed, a brief look of resignation on his face before he smiled. “”It’s official. You ‘must’ be British!”

Ben can't help but smile at the man.

"Feisty geezer." Ben says "But challenge accepted. Get ya money out."

Ben moves towards the beer tap and pulls out a shot glass from under the bar and before the man can speak, Ben pulls down the beer tap and keeps the glass straight, just pulling a splash into the glass, not giving it time to foam and slides it in front of him.

"Hey!" The man says, as his friends around him start to hide their laughs.

Ben smiles at the man.

"Didn't say what glass, mate." Ben says with a wink "I grew up in a pub and had that bet before. Usually, I was the one on the other end of that bet, but a bet’s a bet, ain't it boys?"

Ben looks around the man's crowd of friends, nodding at the man.

"Oh if you didn't have those eyes." The man says as he puts the money in the tip jar.

"Tell ya what." Ben says "I'll buy ya a drink."

"That's nice of you." The man replies.

Ben lifts the shot glass of beer up and places it closer to the man.

"Don't drink it all at once now." He says with a smile, his infectious accent taking the sting out of the situation and causing the man to laugh. "Have a great night lads."

"Hustling people out of their money." Cyndi's voice says to Ben from his side.

"For a great cause." Ben replies innocently.

"Good work." She says as she squeezes his arm and turns to serve other customers.

Ben shakes his head, smiling at the camera before clicking his fingers and causing the scene to freeze and the music to stop.

"Alright people." Ben starts as he smiles down the camera "I gotta get this done now because I'm having way too much fun here and might forget."

Ben puts his thumb up to the camera.

"I gotta talk about Summer XXXTreme IV" He says with confidence "Because we got one heck of a big match again. Eyesnsane and Jon Dough, two geezers we've crossed swords with before."

Ben looks around the room.

"Ok, bad analogy considering where we are." Ben says biting his lip "Two guys we got to have a great match with not so long ago. It was our biggest challenge in a while to be fair and you two have no clue how close you came to taking the belts from us. Like really bloody close and since then, look how far you've come. Won a tournament to get back here to be in a match for the belts at a supercard of all things, and got better and better as you two went along. The rise in you two has been nothing short of amazing."

Ben scratches the side of his head.

"Probably shouldn't use terms like rise round these parts either?" He questions himself "Anyway, you two have been brilliant since then but Jamie and I have kept a much closer eye on you than before we got in the ring with you. I think we know why we actually had a close run thing with you and that's cause you was unknown to us. Now ya not lads, we've had first hand experience of being in the ring with you, we've had time to look at you closer against different teams and we're confident that going into this one with our eyes more open will show that we've grown too and that we won't repeat our mistakes from the last match with you two."

Ben holds up his hand.

"Don't get me wrong." He says firmly "I know you're gonna bring it all, I know you'll be up for the challenge and to make sure that lightning don't strike twice where we walk out with the belts again, but this is a rare one where it will. I'm enjoying these titles around my waist, I'm loving being a champion lads and I'm gonna make sure I fight to keep them as much as I possibly can. I'm gonna do all I can to make sure we stop you again. It's really not personal with you guys because you are the bollocks, but the titles mean a lot to me, they're almost like family and I'll fight to keep them close to me like family. Sorry Elders, it's not gonna end any differently for  you this time as it did the last. Me and Jamie are going to walk out with the belts."

Ben clears his throat.

"It's been fun talking about you guys, but I need to get back to work." Ben says with a hint of sorrow "But you lot be good and I'll speak to ya again soon."

He smiles down the camera.

"Laters people"

Ben clicks his fingers and the scene unfreezes and the music starts to play once more. Ben looks around the room.

"I wonder what Jamie is up to?" Ben asks himself before looking down the camera "Don't you?"

“Hey Jordan!” At the call of his name, Ben turns around to find his tag team partner standing amidst a crowd of patrons, with a few celebrities such as Josh Hutcherson and "Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts. Well! Speak of the devil! Jamie has been busying himself going throughout the crowd, eliciting donations from anyone who was not paying close attention to the handsome Brit behind the bar, and those numbers are few and far between.

“Yeah? Wot?” Ben calls over the noise of the nightclub, not an easy task to do when mixing a Bloody Mary (or attempting to) while Alex Rush’s music beats down across the entirety of the spacious club.

“I just auctioned off your shirt for $200!” Jamie calls with a smile, and those nearby that overhear the exchange meet this announcement with a symphony of cheers and catcalls. Ben looks back and forth between Jamie and Cyndi who is snickering behind her hand.

Ben shakes his head, “You’re joking.” But when Jamie holds up a handful of cash, Ben groans, “You’re ‘not’ joking!” Ben marches the length of the bar counter to where his tag partner is standing and leans heavily against it. “Alright you lot. Who did it?”

Jamie jets a thumb back over his shoulder, and Ben follows the gesture to find Jamie’s friend, and Ben’s lesbian admirer, Kathy Greene, who raises her mug of beer in a salute.

Ben shakes his head, “Why am I not surprised?” He then takes a step back and says, “Thank you for the donation, but there is nothing you can do to make me have to take my shirt off…” But his words are cut short by the fact his shirt was suddenly growing cold -- and wet? He turns his head only to find Cyndi with the bar gun in hand and she is spraying his shirt down with cold water! Ben stares at her as Cyndi draws the ‘gun’ back and blows across the nozzle as if it’s a smoking gun.

Ben sighs audibly and proceeds to unbutton his shirt to much fanfare around him. He then gives the shirt a toss across the bar, and much to no one’s surprise, the bidder Kathy snatches it out of midair. Ben then looks at Jamie and a smirk breaks out on his face.

Ben says, “I guess what’s good for the goose, ya arse!”

“What does that mean?” Jamie frowns and the smile on Ben’s face speaks volumes as he points to the note on the tip jar. Jamie takes one look at it, then at Ben and shakes his head. “Well played Mister Jordan, well played!”

And before you know it, Jamie is up on the bar counter, butt bare to the world, doing the whole Coyote Ugly thing for all to see in a tiny t back. Suddenly everything freezes.

Jamie says, “Pause, freeze? Thanks Ben, I owe you one.”

“So, Jon Dough and Eyesnsane, huh? Well I can’t say as I’m surprised. I also can’t say that it isn’t deserved. The first time we defended the titles against the Elders, Jon and Eyesnsane took us to the limits and beyond before we were able to retain. It took everything we had to walk away with the belts still around our waists, and I have a sneaky suspicion that it’s going to take even more this time around. Why? Because to come so close only to lose can only make our challengers that much hungrier for the gold, and thus that much more dangerous. To come so close only makes a wild animal more dangerous, and the last time we wrestled, Ben and I found out just how wild those two animals are inside of the ring. We fought them tooth for claw, and still they kept coming back for more. And even after that loss, they didn’t let it get them down. They got right back on the horse and plowed through that tournament to earn another chance at the championships, and on a much grander scale to boot! That act alone speaks volumes for their credibility and Ben and I openly salute them.”

“But you know something? Ben and I did it before, and we’re going to do it again. Why am I so confident given the challenge we face? Because we’re great champions and even greater show offs. We’re not about to lose the championship on a stage like Summer XXXTreme IV! It’s the hottest event SCW has going for it all year round, and on a cruise? I love cruises! No way am I losing on one!”

“Now I would close this out by wishing you both luck, but luck comes good and bad, and I’m afraid for the plonkers who want to take the titles away from Ben and myself? That luck is going to be all bad!”

“Okay, can we lay off the time freeze now Ben? You can freeze a cheek off in these thongs!”

Everything in AKBAR suddenly picks up, and Jamie hops down from the bar counter, the sides of his thong stuffed with cash, as he ducks behind the bar, joining Ben who jumps back.

“Whoa ya flighty geezer!” Ben holds his hands up. “Wotcha think you’re doing!?”

Jamie laughs, “Nobody to blame but yourself Benjamin! Besides, I have to cover for Cyndi.”

In answer to Ben’s silent question, Jamie points back toward the huge dance floor with a stage where Cyndi is set to perform with Alex Rush leading the band.

<audio controls="controls">
<source src="http://www.geocities.ws/scwmaterial/Cyndi%20Lauper%20-%20That's%20What%20I%20Think.mp3" />
<source src="yourURL.ogg" />
<!-- fallback -->
 <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"                                                        
   flashvars="audioUrl=yourURL.mp3"    
    src="http://www.geocities.ws/scwmaterial/Cyndi%20Lauper%20-%20That's%20What%20I%20Think.mp3"  
    width="650 height="100 quality="best">

The performance ends and there’s much cheering and applause from all as drag queens move around the crowd, collecting tips and donations!

Karrin Berg says, “But of course, the highlight of the night took place at the end of the evening…”

Christian Underwood, special MC for this auction event, stands atop the stage with microphone in hand, calling aloud, “Okay! Who’s ready to bid for some Grade A Beefcake!?” And he is met with enthusiastic cheers and applause as he continues, “Then let’s bring the first of our two bachelors, Jamie Dean, out to the stage!”

“Confident” by Demi Lovato plays and Jamie emerges out onto the stage wearing a suit and tie and carrying a can of aerosol whipped cream. Jamie proceeds to strut about the stage, posing and gyrating to much appreciation until the song ends and he tilts his head back and sprays the whipped cream into his mouth and waggles his eyebrows. He hops down off of the stage and walks around several of the tables set up on the dance floor, where guests and patrons are seated, and proceeds to do the same to them. Jamie approaches men and women alike, patrons of AKBAR, and tilts their heads back to give them a “taste”. He even approaches the refined Master Killy of the Elders, and it takes some coaxing on his part and the community but she too, allows it. Finally Jamie hops back onstage with a smile on his face and Christian begins…

“Okay, let’s get this night started!” Christian calls out. “Can I get an opening bid?”

“$500!” Someone calls out and Jamie makes a comically affronted face.

“$500!” Christian says. “Great start but c’mon ladies and gents! We can do better than that!”

“$1000.” Master Lilly speaks up and heads turn in surprise to the usually reserved lady, none more so surprised than Jamie is himself.

“Okay, that ups the stakes!” Christian smiles as he moves about the stage, with the aid of the professional drag queens, getting the bids from the audience. “Now let’s raise some serious money for the kids, people, and who knows what the night will bring?”

“$1500!” Sam Marlowe intervenes, immediately followed up by an unidentified gay male, saying, “$2000!”

Lucy Seraphina surprises some by calling out, “$3000!”

But Master Lilly surprises again with “$3500!”

“$4000!” Kaylee, the mistress of Steve Ramone, announces.

“4500!” Zelda Clark shoots to her feet, then starts to calculate in her head how she might raise the funds.

Unnecessary as Master Lilly stands up on her feet and announces, “$10,000!”

There is scattered murmurs and chatter amidst everyone in the crowd as Jamie pulls a ‘fainting act’ onstage, and Christian shakes his head as mouthing ‘Wow!’ before he regains his composure and says, “$10,000!” Have we any more bids? No? Ladies and gents, $10,000 is our winning bid to Master Lilly!”

There are cheers and applause as Jamie steps down offstage with a smile and hands Lilly a long stem rose and has a seat -- on her chair as he picks her up and sits her on his own lap. Christian then prepares to move on…

He says, “And if Mister Dean was the main course, that makes the next man out here the dessert! Let’s hear it for Ben Jordan!”

And Ben is the recipient of much whistles and cheers as he looks stunning, emerging onstage to "Blame it on the Boom Boom" in a classic black tuxedo. He takes a polite bow with a smile to all sides of the stage, before he gets a wicked little grin on his face, turns his back, and bows - giving all a great view! Christian fans himself and as Ben turns around and stands with a smile on his handsome face, he clasps his hands behind his back and waits.

Christian says, “Okay ladies, gents, boys and girls! This is our last chance to raise funds for some kids in need so make it worth Ben’s while!”

The first to stand up is Sam Marlowe, buddy to Ben and Jamie both, as she says, “$1000!” And she is almost cut off quickly by Evie Baang, raising the stakes to an immediate, “$2000!”

Having lost her last attempt, Zelda Clark is up and calls out, “2500!” and is followed by a number of young men calling out bids, “$3000!” and “$3500!” prompting Zelda to stamp her foot and cry out, “Oh come ON!”

The bidding continued as Mikah raises a hand and says, “$4000!” to which Evie Bang beats with $4500!” and Sam overtakes with a bid of $5000!

Watching on, Ben casually leans over to take the mic from Christian and says, “If it helps any, I’ll gladly make out with the winning bidder?” To which Christian grabs the mic back and says, “$6000!”

Ben shakes his head and laughs, “Sorry mate! I’d sooner be staked naked to an anthill, covered in honey!”

Sir Ian McKellan immediately pops up to his feet and calls, “$8000!” and is greeted by much cheers and laughter, including from Ben himself as Ian puts on a comical innocent face and sits back down. Ben turns to Christian who shrugs, “That counts!”

“$9000!” Mikah calls out, matched right away by Evie who calls out, “”$10,000!”

“”$10,500!” Sam calls, and Evie turns to her, determined.

“$11,000!”

“$12,000!”

“$12,500!”

“$15,000!” Sam barks, and there is a collective gasp from all around at the amount! Evie glares hard at Sam before she slowly, reluctantly, has a seat.

“$15,000!” Christian calls. “Any other bids? No?” Christian smiles at Ben and says, “Congrats, Hotpants. You’ve just been purchased!”

A smile crosses Ben's face as he raises an eyebrow towards Sam Marlowe. He leaps off the stage and moves towards her as the auction attendees start to stand and move around. He walks towards her, moving through the crowd before reaching her.

"Fifteen grand?" Be says with a laugh "Did ya win the lottery or something?"

"No" Sam starts "But it is money well spent."

Ben scratches the side of his head as he looks his shorter friend.

"Telling ya Ginge" Ben says in a hushed tone "Wouldn't it have just been cheaper to gimme a bell and say pizza's on the way and the beer is extra cold? Woulda got me over for a lot cheaper price."

"It's all for a good cause." Sam says "Besides, you mentioned that the winner gets to pick the date."

Ben nods his head slowly in agreement.

"I did." He says calmly "Anything you like... Well, that's on a giant boat at least. Can't go mountain climbing, not real mountains anyway."

"Good" Sam replies with a mischievous smile on her painted lips "Because I got plans for you Ben. Could be a night you won't forget..."

Ben tilts his head sideways, looking at Sam with a cocked eyebrow.

"Say what? Don't like it when ya like that" Ben says slowly.

"You'll see..." Is the only reply Sam gives.

What could Sam Marlowe be planning? What attracted Master Lilly to Jamie Dean? Do SCW overpay their wrestlers? So many questions and no time for answers. Join us next week to see just how these dates play out. We hope you've had as much fun watching this as we did making money for a good cause. Now you guys be good and we'll see you again soon!
</color>

"Let's get one thing straight -- I'm not."

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 11:32:03 PM »
 July 19 2016
Camelot Tower, Chicago, IL
Alana Allure’s office

There is a security camera that is place inside the wall facing the center of the room. We can see that 50% of the room is windows that go from ceiling to floor a black piano in the right side of the room with a sofa on the lest. Between them is a wooden coffee table with two chairs on one end and a day bed on the other. We see that the west windows facing the city of Chicago are open and Song and Orchid are on the patio over looking the City.

Song and Orchid are seen wearing shorts with black sandals. Orchid is also wearing a SCW Jon Dough t-shirt while Song is wearing a black Kentourage t-shirt From LAW star Kenzi Grey with the word Security on the back and a star right below it.

Alana is seen wearing a white and blue business suit. She is on the phone with Lin Ting Lu as Ted and Eyesnsane sit on the sofa Ted is wearing a #23 Jordan jersey while Eyesnsane is wearing a #88 Patrick Kane Blackhawk Jersey while Jon Dough is standing looking at Alana Jon can also be seen wearing LAW star Kenzi Grey Kentourage t-shirt

Jon Dough starts to get antsy as Ted and Eyesnsane look on. After a few more minutes Alana ends for phone call with Lin Ting Lu. Alana turns to look at Jon Dough.

Alana Allure: Well Jon everything you wanted and asked for has been approved by Master Wong.

Jon Dough: Everything?

Alana: Yes even having Master Lilly be part of the auction for Jamie Dean.

Eyesnsane: Good the plan is working nicely.

Jon Dough: Only if she wins thou bro, only if she wins.

Jon smiles and turns to Ted.

Jon Dough: Ok Ted now on to you.

Ted not sure what to make of what’s going on looks at his brother Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane: Just listen bro it’s all good.

Ted nods and turns to look at Jon Dough

Jon Dough: Well since you know Master Wong can only allow so many of us in SCW and with Master Wong hitting his limit for now.

Ted: Wait what do you mean for now? Is there a future for Ted in SCW?

Jon Dough: I’m sorry but Master Wong has three slots left and one is on hold for someone that Master Wong said that has to stay away for the sake of Matt Spears. Whatever that means.

Jon Dough: One slot is on hold for Orchid.

Ted: But orchid is in L.A.W.

Jon then smiles again and points at his LAW Kenzi Grey t-shirt

Jon Dough: Oh I know she is there. I’m part of the Kentourage. Right Song!!

Song raises her right hand and points down to point at the back of her shirt.

Song: Kentourage Baby!!

Song and Orchid turn to look at each other. Song smiles and Orchid rolls her eyes then turns back to look at the city.

Orchid: Shut Up Song.

Jon Dough: As I was saying Ted. The last slot is saved for some guy named Death Clown or something like that.

Ted: Oh, I see.

Jon Dough: But yea that said I had Master Wong end the contract he had with Steve.

Ted: Steve the camera man?

Jon Dough: Yes. He is no longer with us and we will need a new camera man. So I asked Master Wong to put you on the payroll. Now you have been driving us around as well so Master Wong decided that it would be best to pay you as not just a camera man but as the official Uber driver for the Elders. How does that sound?

Ted; so that means I get VIP access to everything?

Jon Dough: Of course, but it gets better. Master Wong has also approved for you to get any vehicle that you see fit.

Ted: well damn hell yeah that sounds good to me.

Jon Dough: Good so it is settled. You start tomorrow as Eyesnsane and I will be at the cubs’ game.

July 20 2016 12:00 pm.
Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

We see Eyesnsane and Jon Dough. Both men are wearing jean sorts, blue Cub hats, and white and blue gym shoes. Eyesnsane is seen wearing a Mitchell and Ness throwback jersey Number 14 Mr. Cub Ernie Banks, whole Jon Dough is seen wearing 1984 number 23 Ryan Sandberg. As they step out of the Cubs dug out they can see the New York Mets warming up on the field. We can see that it is a nice sunny day.

While Eyesnane and Matt spears have been to Wrigley many times this is the first visit for Jon Dough. Jon walks down the 3rd base foul line to make his way to the homerun fence. Eyesnsane stays behind as he is seen talking to head Coach Joe Madden.

Jon reaches the fence and he drags his left arm along the ivy-covered walls as he walks the distance from the 3rd base foul line to the 1st base foul line. Jon looks around and sees nothing but green seats with large roofs and use exposed stone, steel and brick in their construction.

Jon Dough: I can see why the 2nd oldest Baseball field is looked at as one of the best in the game to play in.

As Jon reaches the center of the outfield he can now see that they are letting fans in as a few are seen taking there seats in the bleacher area. One of the fans notices Jon Dough. The fan calls out to Jon. Jon turns around and can see the fan and his friends rush to get to the guard rail. Jon nods and takes a few steps to meet with the fans.

Fan: What brings you to the cub’s game?

Jon Dough: Oh well my partner Eyesnsane will be throwing the 1st pitch.

Fan: Really sweet. I like when he gives people elbows to the face.

Jon nods and chuckles a bit.

Jon Dough: I do to.

Jon looks around and sees that Eyesnsane is calling him over from the cubs dug out

Jon Dough: He I see Eyesnsane is calling back to the dug out. I have to go but enjoy the game.

Fan: Thanks good luck this weekend as well Jon.

Jon Dough: Thanks.

Jon turns around and starts jogging his way to the cubs dug out. As he gets to the dug out he stops and looks around the field one more time. Jon takes a second take in the air of The Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field. Jon looks at Eyesnsane and both men make there way in the dugout to the Cubs locker room.

(10 minutes to game time)

Jon is seen sitting in a chair in a mezzanine suite. He is seen sitting next to a small table with an Old Style Beer can in his right hand. Hey watches on as Eyesnsane is seen on the field standing on the pitcher mound. Eyesnsane is set to throw the 1st pitch of today’s game Chicago Cubs hosting vs. the New York Mets.

Eyesnsane takes the ball with his left hand. He starts to wind up for the pitch. He lets go what reads at a 86 mph fastball. Very good for a non baseball player. The ball hits the glove of the catcher right down the middle of the plate. The fans cheer as Eyesnsane raises his left hand to grab his hat, he raises up a bit to tip his hat at the fans.

A few minutes go by and Eyesnsane walks in to the Mezzanine suite. Eyesnsane goes by the food table. Eyesnsane takes a plate and fills it with different types of fruit. Eyesnsane turns to make his way to Jon Dough with a smirk. Eyesnsane reaches the tables and slides the plate over to Jon Dough.

Eyesnsane: We have cranberries, grapefruit, pears, and kiwis eat up and drink up a deal is a deal.

Jon Dough looks at the camera Ted is holding

Jon Dough: Speaking of kiwi #bring

Eyesnsane; Enough with this Emma shit. She left she is gone Ben don’t care lets move on.

Jon Dough points his right index finger at the camera.

Jon Dough: Hold on a second guys.

Jon turns and looks at Eyesnsane.

Jon Dough: Yes a deal is a deal.

Jon cracks open his Old Style can. Eyesnsane goes to grab three more beers. Jon puts the can on the table, with his right hand he picks up all the pieces of pears and starts to eat them all. He swallows them all and then grabs his beer to chuck it all down.

Eyesnsane hands Jon one of the three beers. Jon cracks it open. Jon takes all the cranberries and shoved them in his mouth. He swallows them down. We see him close his eyes and shake his head a bit.

Jon opens his eyes and grabs the open beer. Jon chugs it down. He takes a deep breath Jon takes the half grapefruit and starts eating it as fast as he can. He puts the grapefruit skin down and cracks the 3rd beer and chugs it down.

Jon looks at the kiwi that is left and picks it up. He then turns to Ted and looks at the camera lens.

Jon Dough: #BringBackEmmaRose

Eyesnsane: Motherf...

Jon turns to look at Eyesnane and cuts him off.

Jon Dough: YEA BRO!!

Jon shoves the kiwi in his mouth and swallows it. He then goes for the last beer but before Eyesnsane gives it to him he begins to shake the can. Eyesnsane then opens it and hands it to Jon Dough:

Jon Dough: Bro not cool.

Jon grabs it quickly and chugs all the foam down.

Eyesnsane: That was for throwing it down the middle. You still owe me $100 bucks for throwing it over 80mph and $200 more for throwing over 85 mph. That’s $300 in total pay up.

Jon Dough goes his left pocket and pulls out a small stack of hundreds. Jon takes three bills and hands them to Eyesnsane.

Jon Dough: Well done out there, but I could have done better.

Eyesnsane: Pssh! whatever. You wish you could have.

The crowd is heard cheering loud Jon and Eyesnsane turn to look at the flat screen TV. They see that Cubs pitcher Kyle Hendricks has just strike out the 1st thee batters ending the 1st half of the inning.

Eyesnsane: That’s what I’m talking about Kyle.

Jon Dough: You know Eyesnsane I wished we had been seating in the bleachers.

Eyesnsane: Well Jon as much as I like sitting there myself, there was no way I was going to refuse the Cubs giving is this suite.

Jon Dough: Oh I don’t blame you. I just like sitting were I have a chance to catch a home run ball.

Eyesnsane nods

Jon Dough: Oh and yea those Old Styles taste like crap.

Eyesnane chuckles a bit as does Ted as we can hear from the background. Eyesnsane gets up and grabs two Coronas from an ice bucket sitting across the room. He gives one to Jon along with a bottle opener. The two open there bottle and as there about to take a sip the crowd cheers loudly they look on to see that Bryant has hit an infield single to third.

Eyesnsane: Nice, good hit.

Jon Dough: Yep that’s what I plan on yelling when you hit Team BJ with an Enzuigiri.

The two men swig there beer. They see Rizzo who hits a pop out to center field. Then following that they see Bryant steal second base. Jon and Eyesnsane clap as they see he was safe.

Jon Dough: That was nice; the Mets didn’t see that coming.

Jon turns to Ted.

Jon Dough: Like how Team BJ won’t see Eyesnsane hitting them with his spinning back fist

Jon turns back to Eyesnsane who looks at Jon with

Eyesnsane: Another beer?

Jon Dough: Nah man I'm good I still got half a beer.

Eyesnsane goes to get another beer as Jon Dough looks on as Bryant is now on 3rd due to Mets pitcher Colon walking both Contreras and Heyward. Eyesnsane gets back with his Corona already opened up. A. Russell is batting and hits a double to left field, Bryant and Contreras scored, Heyward now on third.

Eyesnsane: Good shit.

Jon Dough: Hell yeah 2-0. Hell this is baseball the game could end with that being the score.

Eyesnsane: Yeah it sure can.

The next batter M. Montero lines out to left fielder Conforto. Ending the 1st inning. A kn0ock is heard at the door. Ted opens the door and let in a Chicago Sun times sports reporter

Jon Dough: Oh I see it’s that time.

Reporter: Hello Eyesnsane and Jon Dough.

Eyesnsane and Jon Dough: Hey.

Jon Dough gets up and brings a chair closer for the reporter. The reporter Thanks Jon as she takes a seat. Reporter is seen wearing a pair of jeans and a white shirt that says Chicago Sun Times. She is holding a small microphone attached to small device.  

Reporter: Well thank you for meeting with me. I'm Michelle from ChicagoSunTimes.com. First I just want to say what a great pitch you threw out there. Did you ever play baseball?

Eyesnsane: Not really but I never been bad at any sport really. I guess I'm just gifted.

Reporter: I say, I mean to throw a 86 mph fastball down the middle like that may just have some coaches wanting to give you a call.

The all laugh a bit. Eyesnsane puts his beer down. Jon’s phone starts to ring. He takes his phone out of his pocket and sees who it is. Jon then gets up and leaves the room to not disturb the reporter and Eyesnsane.

Reporter: So for the record no baseball future for James ‘Eyesnsane’ Hughes?

Eyesnsane: No …well… maybe if the call I got came from the Cubs then I would think about it.
Reporter: Well I’m sure we all here would be fine with that.

Jon Dough reenters the room and takes a seat facing both Eyesnsane and the reporter.

Reporter: So in a week and a half from now you and Jon Dough will go on to face the SCW tag team champions. Do you think it’s smart to be here watching a baseball game knowing what’s ahead of you?

Eyesnsane: Well yea I mean they should be scared that there losing there titles.

Jon Dough: What my partner is trying to say is that, we have been working hard the past few days and will continue to do so until we face Team BJ. But we decided to rest today and enjoy a day off. We will be back in the gym tomorrow getting ready for the match.

The crowd pops in a loud cheer Jon, Eyesnsane and the reporter get up to see what’s going on and the fans go bananas as Rizzo has just hit a homerun to center field. Bottom of the 3rd inning.

Eyesnsane: Hell yea go cubs.

Jon Dough: That’s now Cubs up by three.

Reporter: Speaking of the number three. If you and Eyesnsane win the SCW tag team titles it will make you and three time champion and for you Eyesnsane it would mean that you have won the tag team titles in three different companies. FWA, LOW, and now SCW. Can I get a few words from both of you about that?

Jon points at Eyesnsane to let him go first

Eyesnsane: I see it as a great achievement.  People are always quick to point out that the things you've done elsewhere mean nothing when you get to a new company.  Becoming an SCW champion is a big deal.  Many have walked through the doors of this company and not been able to do so.  Yet here I am on the cusp of becoming a champion for this company in mere weeks.  It's a validation of who I am, of why this company shelled out the dollars it did to pay me to be here.  And frankly because I am just that damn good, like it or not.

Reporter: I see and for you on Dough?

Jon Dough: Well winning it twice is something to be proud of I mean if someone was to ask to name all the SCW superstars that has held the same title twice you will get a who’s who from SCW. I mean some of the best that us SCW fans seen in the ring like. 2 time Roulette Champions Kain and Vixen oh and lets not forget Alexis Morrison, plus look at the Bombshell and the heavyweight titles you have Roxi Johnson with Simon Jones, Gabriel Sean Jackson, Nick Jones, and Goth to name a few.

Eyesnsane: Then you have rage, Amy Marshall, and Roxi Johnson as the only 2 time Internet champions in SCW.

Jon Dough: Yep and in the tag team side you have Rage, Joshua Acquin.

Eyesnsane: Amanda Cortez, The Fallen, Joanne Canelli, Ben Jordan.

Jon Dough: The list goes on but still Jon Dough is a part of that group of SCW stars to win the same title twice. Now in about 10 days from now I will get a chance to join an ever greater list. The list of stars who won the same title three times. I can assure you that list is shorter and the names on that list I mean talk about SCW Hall of Famers and future Hall Of Famers when you look at that list. You have Drake Breen, Misty, and Vixen all holding the top titles three times. Goth, Nerca Octavian Kane and Mercedes Vargas as three time Roulette champs and Jessie Salco, Veronica Taylor Mercedes Vargas as your three time tag champs.

Eyesnsane: Don’t forget about Lucian Frost who is the only three time SCW Tag Team Champion.

Jon Dough: Man whatever that B.S. should not count. I mean I get the fact that him backstabbing me and joining Joshua gave him a new partner but Frost never lost the title. He retained his while I lost mine to Joshua. So yea he may be the only three time tag team champion but after we beat Team BJ he won’t be and on top of that I will be the only male to truly be a three time tag team champion who held it three different times.

Crowd starts to go nuts again. Jon dough, Eyesnsane and the Reporter stand up to see what’s happening only to see that Rizzo hit another homer yet again this game to bring the Cubs up to 5 runs in the bottom of the 5th inning.

Reporter: Oh my I’m so sorry I was only to be here during the 3rd inning and it’s already the bottom of the 5th.

Eyesnsane: Its ok its baseball there is no time limit in this game unless we were watching the game how would you have known when to cut the interview short.

Reporter: Thanks for understanding please enjoy the rest of the game.

Eyesnsane: Thanks you to

Jon Dough: Yeah later. Wait I think I should go as well I don’t want to be late. Don’t need 40,000 plus fans pissed at me.

Jon and the reporter are about to leave the room but the reporter stops.

Reporter: wait before I go can I ask you one more question.

Jon Dough: Sorry you will need to ask him I need to be at the announce booth before the 7th inning.

Jon walks out the room and the reporter looks at Eyesnsane

Reporter: So Eyesnsane I know you guys plan on winning the titles but what if you guys lose?

Eyesnsane chuckles a bit.

Eyesnsane: Look its real simple. Ok say we were to lose. We will get another shot to face them. Again if we lose they will have no choice you see, they know we are the best tag team out there. Team BJ even said that they barely beat us. We lost because the ref was not in position to see my shoulder was in deed up. Team BJ barley beat The Monstimals. Yet Jon and I have not just beaten the other tag teams we walk all over them. So regardless of the fact the titles belong to The Elders no matter when we will get them.

Reporter: Well then thank you for your time.

Eyesnsane licks his lips while looking at the reporter.

Eyesnsane: Likewise.

The reporter turns to exit the door while Eyesnsane turns to look thru the glass to see the crowd. Ted opens the door to let the reporter out. The reporter goes to her purse and takes out a business card. She hands it over to Ted.

Reporter: Give this to Eyesnsane my cell phone number is on the card have him call me anytime.

Ted nods as he closes the door. Ted walks over to Eyesnsane. Ted hands him the card. Eyesnsane takes the card and points out to the announcer booth. Both men see Jon  sticking his upper body out of the booth with a microphone on hand. Ted takes his camera to zoom in on Jon.

Jon Dough: Hello Cub fans. It’s Jon Dough your soon to be SCW Tag Team Champion. You all know the deal. You all ready?

Crowd is cheering loudly

Jon Dough: ah one ah two ah THREE!!!! Take me out to the ball game take me out to….

As Jon and the crowd all sing take me out to the ball game Eyesnsane tells Ted to get the car ready so they can take off now before the rush hits the Wrigley Ville area. Ted leaves the room as Eyesnsane gathers up his things.

8 hours later we see Eyesnsane and Matt Spears in Alana allures office. We can see a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table along with a 2 liter of Coke. The two men are sitting on the sofa checking out some SCW footage. They have been sitting there drinking for about one hour now. Eyesnsane pauses the footage.

Eyesnsane: You look like something is on your mind Matt.

Matt: Yes but I’d rather not talk about it. Hey how about you work on your footage for SCW.

Eyesnsane: Ok well you know what needs to be done for that to happen.

Matt gets up and leaves the area in which the camera is focused on. Eyesnsane looks at the camera.

Eyesnsane: You know I was not going to go here but I have to. This fucking guy is gonna just call me Dave. I mean I get it. He comes from caveman land and so there are obviously too many letters in Eyesnsane for him to speak it.

Out of nowhere Jon Dough jumps on to the sofa

Eyesnsane: He must think he’s a really funny guy. Everybody knows a Dave huh? Benny you may not know my name and damn sure don’t know me.

Jon nods a bit

Eyesnsane: Oh but you are going to get to know me. When I’m through kicking your ass you’re going to know my name. You’re going to remember my name. Damn it you’re going to hate my name.

Jon Dough: Oh I’m sure he hates your name as we speak. Jamie two as a matter of fact. Neither one wants an elbow to the face.

Eyesnsane: Benny I know you’re a real busy guy. You throw all these fancy parties and you’re doing some commercials here and there.

Jon Dough: Is that suppose to impress any one?

Eyesnsane: Oh and let us not forget about your pathetic auction and bartending duties. I get it champ you’re too busy to know your opponents name. It has to be tough being the SCW’s resident rock star right?

Jon Dough: He wishes he was Drake Green.

Jon Dough: You may as throw Jamie Dean’s name on there two if you think about. I mean it’s not like either have done anything in the ring lately.

Eyesnsane looks at Jon Dough.

Eyesnsane: That’s a good point. Since I last bothered to care you and your best buddy even existed. You know when I fell victim to an out of place referee that could not competently do their job and in so failing gave you a win with my shoulder up.

Jon Dough: Yeah man that was bull shit.

Eyesnsane: You two have done nothing. Nothing for this company and nothing for the division. All you two have managed to do is live out your pathetic little soap opera lives as if anybody really damn cares.

Jon Dough: Well I’m sure Mark Ward and Mr. Underwood cares.

Ted: hey don’t go there bro they may take it personal.

Jon Dough: Why should they. They are the bosses so I would think they would care.

Jon looks at the camera with a smirk as he gives the camera a wink with his left eye. Eyesnsane shakes his head and then taps Jon on the shoulder.

Eyesnsane: Do you mind?

Jon Dough: Do you?

Eyesnsane: As I was saying we’ve been busy. You see while you and Jamie live it up as tag team champions in name and name only.

Jon Dough: Shits about to get real!!

Eyesnsane: We have been putting in work. Jon and I have laid down each team in the division. You can ask Jamie since he seems to know how out of touch you two are.

Jon gets hyped up

Jon Dough: Let’em have it, let’em have it.

Eyesnsane: The Acquins, yeah well since we beat them before facing you I’m sure you recall that. Oh and then there were the monsters, you know the ones you two could only barely beat with weapons. The guys your partner admitted smacked you both around real good.

Jon Dough: For the record I got The Elders the pin vs. those two with just a DDT. Just saying!!

Eyesnsane: That’s right those two monsters that did not even cause us to break a sweat. The only challenge Bad Company has presented is the fact that Evie Baang still has not come to her senses and got her some Eyesnsane oh because she needs some crazy in her life. Call me girl come find out what a real man can do for you!

Jon Dough: Bro really? I mean she is hot but she is no nevermind carry on…

Eyesnsane: I get it Benny, I do. You hop on your computer and you look at my SCW.com stuff. You shrug your shoulders because it’s no big deal to you. Because I’m just another new guy in a long list of new guys. Oh but Benny your mistake is to judge me only by here. You should have listened to Jamie and found some tape, found some footage gone on damn youtube and looked up my greatest hits.

Jon Dough: Yea I mean if you guys want to get to know about Eyesnsane then go talk to Cyrus King he can tell you what its like to get in the ring vs. Eyesnsane when a title is on the line.

Eyesnsane: A few weeks ago you guys gave it all you had and you two did not win.

Jon Dough: Well they did win.

Eyesnsane: Shut it Jon I’m trying to prove a point here.

Jon Dough: Oh my bad carry on.

Eyesnsane: You two escaped but only for a brief moment in time you two escaped. Because when you stand across that ring and you look at us. When we are face to face because I’m coming right at you.

Jon Dough: “We” are coming right at you.

Eyesnsane: You will know that we are the new tag team champions. You will see that we have come to take what you hold so dear away from you and I would have it no other way than to rip them from your ridged and bloody fingers.

Jon Dough: FYI I’m ok with you just handing us the titles and not wanting to get in the ring with us but the Elders beating you guys for it works just the same.

Eyesnsane: I’ll use these fists to beat my name into your memory. I’ll smash my name into your memory one elbow strike at a time. With every knee and with every kick and while you try to regain consciousness and your eyes open just enough so that you see our hands raised holding our tag team titles you are going to know two things without even the slightest doubt. One you are going to know that you and your friend just got beat within an inch of your retched lives and you’re going to remember that Eyesnsane left you laying there!

Jon Dough: I plan on just shaking the hands of Jamie and Ben but I’m not sure I will get that chance sees how my partner plans on putting you both in the IR list for a while.

Eyesnsane: Fuck shaking hands.

Jon Dough: To be clear it may have sounded like we were talking to Ben only but let’s be clear this message goes to both men. It’s just that we realized that Jamie is the smarter one so we feel that Benny here needs a wake up call. So Jamie let me make this really clear for you. The both of you go back and watch the first match we had. Take notes and ask yourself one question. Can Ben and I do more because when you face us you face a team who has been on a roll while you guys have been just chilling enjoying the wins you barley won. While we have been crushing the division.
user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 08:23:19 AM »
 The first RP period is over. All RPs posted from here will count towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 07/29/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 07/30/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 10:01:18 PM »
 Night  falls over the Princess Cruiseliner, just the sound of the waves crashing against the side of the boats steady hull can be heard. One man can be seen in the moonlight, just casually leaning on a rail, looking into the water as the ship moves steadily, cutting through the waves. The camera moves in closer to see the man as Ben Jordan, dressed in a tuxedo, the bow tie long opened and hanging around his neck. Footsteps can be heard on the wooden deck behind him and Ben looks back seeing Jamie Dean walking up behind him. Jamie stands next to him, his elbows on the guardrail.

“Hello mate” Ben says in a cheery voice. “How was your date tonight?”

“More fun than I thought it would be” Jamie responds with a smile.

Ben looks towards his tag team partner with a smile.

“I did kinda notice”  Ben starts “I might have stumbled in to where you was when you was going full Coyote Ugly.”

A wide smile plasters itself on Jamie’s face.

“Oh...” Jamie’s voice trails off “You saw that?”

“I did”

“Well the night wasn’t all like that.” Jamie responds thoughtfully….

Dressed in a violet, button down dress shirt with dark gray jacket, tie and slacks, Jamie walks the halls of the ship, casually looking at the numbers on the doors to match the number on the card in his hand. In his other hand was a bouquet of orchids and lilacs (hey, anyone can give someone roses!). He stops, matching numbers at one in particular before he tucks the card in his suit pocket and reaches up to knock. He pauses in wait, and only a few seconds pass by before he hears the lock being unlatched and the door pulls open to reveal a picture of grace and beauty that even Jamie has to admit is very flattering.

Master Lily is indeed a vision. A woman of her years retained the youthful glow of beauty and even enhanced it with the way she carried and took care of herself. Dressed in a tasteful gown of creamy white silk that complimented her skin perfectly, Jamie nods in appreciation.

“I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who thought ahead to dress up?” He says, and his toothy smile is matched by the soft, subtle one of Lily’s own. Her eyes roam over the suit Jamie is wearing and she nods.

“You clean up well.”

Jamie says, “I’d say the same but you always look lovely.” He holds the flowers out for her to take into her hands. At the sight of them, her eyes light up. Perhaps it has been a long time since a gentleman has given her flowers, but she takes them into one hand and takes Jamie’s offered arm with the other.

She says, “I admit surprise. You certainly do know how to charm a lady.”

“Hey,” Jamie starts to say as he escorts her down the hall. “Just because I don’t like women, doesn’t mean I don’t know how to treat them.”

“I hope you didn’t go through too much trouble.” Master Lily says as Jamie assists her into her chair at the lone table on deck. This lady had told Jamie that he could choose what they did for this date, giving him full responsibility despite the fact she had been the one who paid ten grand for the honor. Taking that fact seriously, Jamie went all out. He had a suspicion that she did not go out on such encounters often, and was quite determined to ensure that she had a wonderful evening.

He spoke to those on the ship to arrange a private evening dinner on the deck, beneath the stars, which is where they are now. Both moon and stars are out, and the breeze was gentle but cool to the skin. On the table is a chilled bucket with a bottle of champagne, and plates of hot shrimp scampi are being delivered as they sit. Jamie had asked Song for an idea of what to have catered and this was her answer; one of Master Lily’s favorite dishes.

As the evening began, Jamie says, “You know, I had a friend or two warn me about tonight.”

“Oh?”

He nods, “They thought that perhaps you made the bid to get me alone and do lurid things to give your team the better of an advantage this weekend.”

“Ridiculous.” She answers back, but with a good natured smile as she drapes her silk napkin across her lap. “I have no desire for such things. I simply wish for a nice evening out with a handsome gentleman.”

“If you’ll indulge me,” Jamie starts to say. “Why did you place such a hefty bid then? I mean, do you…?”

He motions between the pair of them and Master Lily blinks in surprise before she smiles.

“Have a thing for you?” She shakes her head. “Charming as your appearance is, alas no. The simple fact is that you and Ben took part in a very noble cause, putting yourselves at risk. I did my part then, and also tonight to ensure that at least you will be in good health and spirits for your match against my Elders on Sunday.”

“You mean …?” Jamie leans in, his face marked with wonder. “... you actually want us to be at our best?”

Lily nods as she picks up her glass of champagne. “Of course. I have no desire for my team to get a cheap and easy win. What would it then say as them? I want you and they to both be at your very best. That is why I was there on Saturday.” She smiles and picks up her fork. “That, and the children.”

“Oh thank God!” Jamie falls back against his chair in seeming relief. “I thought I was going to have to put out!”

That remark stops Lily short, just before her fork full of shrimp scampi reaches her lips. Jamie shrugs.

“Hey ten grand is nothing to sneeze at!”

Jamie had been nervous, although you’ll never get him to admit it. Experienced at life as he is, he had never actually went on a date with a woman before, especially one that was as charming and graceful as the older Master Lily. Jamie always says there was something almost ethereal about Asian women and the beauty they possess. Master Lily was living proof and her casual conversation set him at ease as the evening slowly progressed.

Jamie glances up just in time to notice his date shiver from the cool, sea breeze and rub a hand along her arm. Without pause, Jamie is out of his chair and removing his suit jacket to drape over her shoulders to stay off the night breeze. Master Lily’s face is admittedly one of surprise as she watches Jamie take his seat again.

“You are nothing like what I expected.” She says. “A far cry from the man I saw dancing on the bar in just his under garments.”

“Oh I still do that.” Jamie smiles and gives her a wink as he takes a drink of champagne. “I just promised myself I’d behave tonight.”

She asks, “It doesn’t bother you when people stare at you so luridly when you do such things?”

Jamie answers, “I think I’d be more insulted if they didn’t.” He shrugs. “Besides, it’s all in good fun. It’s just my body. All they can do is look.”

Master Lily nods in silent appreciation when she glances at the clock on the exterior of the ship and she sighs. “It was a fine evening.” She says, turning her eyes to Jamie. “But perhaps it’s time to call it a night.”

“So soon?” Jamie frowns.”

“Well, it is after ten.”

Jamie chuckles openly, then notices her watching him straight faced and he clears his throat. “Oh, you were serious?”

Master Lily says, “You have something else in mind?”

Jamie tilts his head off side and says, “Don’t I always? C’mon.”

“What is it?”

Jamie pushes his chair out and stands up, offering her his hand, “Come on.” And she slowly extends her hand to accept it.

And that is where and how you now find Jamie Dean on the dance floor of one of the Sun Princess’s nightclubs, holding Master Lily against him in a slow dance to the DJ’s rendition of Hozier’s original hit “Better Love.’ Jamie and Master Lily are obviously not the only ones present, as many of the cruise’s guests, both fan and SCW star alike, were out having fun, whether it be dancing or drinking. At his date’s request, Jamie has not had one alcoholic beverage since their dinner together, and he doesn’t feel the need or desire for one. He is simply enjoying himself and living for the moment.

But all good things must come to an end, as does the song itself. Jamie and Master Lily separate when the music picks back up, playing Nick Jonas’s ‘Jealous.’ Jamie smiles and looks at Lily, exclaiming, “I love this song!” holding his hand out but the demure lady holds her hands up, shaking her head and saying, “I think I’d best sit this particular song out.”

Jamie cocks his head to the side (pun intended) and he huffs, “Have I taught you nothing this evening?” To her bemused expression, Jamie reaches up and pulls off his tie and gives it a toss, then turns and climbs up onto the bar counter, causing many to grab their drinks and many a fan to turn and watch as he begins to dance to the music.

“And that’s when I walked in” Ben says as we come back to the two standing looking at the Ocean.

“Well it was fun” Jamie replied with a casual laugh. “I suppose yours went better?”

“Mine was...” Ben stops for a few seconds. “Interesting. I turned up dressed like a penguin here and well, coulda got away with something completely different….”

Ben Jordan walks down the halls of the cruise ship, looking for a certain room. Ben is wearing a black tuxedo, and white shirt, complete with bow tie, in between his fingers sits a red rose. He looks at the camera.

"Someone spends fifteen grand to hang out with ya, gotta look ya best."

He finds the door he's looking for a taps his knuckles on the wooden frame.

"Just a minute." Sam Marlowe's soft tones are heard saying from the inside of the room.

Ben straightens up his bow tie as the door opens to see Sam Marlowe dressed in a casual pair of torn jeans, and white short T-shirt, showing off her mid rift. She looks at Ben up and down with a smile, seeing him dressed up the way he is.

"I didn't order room service, did I?" She says with a smile.

"Oh, do you need more time to get ready?" Ben fires back with a cheeky grin.

"Why are you dressed like a penguin?" Sam asks.

"Well it's date night, you paid a lot of money for this" Ben starts "So I thought I better look the part considering I have no idea what we're doing"

Sam smiles, slowly nodding her head up and down. Ben hands her the rose.

"Well thank you." She says holding on to the flower "We should get going, it starts in twenty minutes."

"What does?" Ben asks with curiosity dripping from his voice.

"What we're going to do...."

Fifteen minutes later, the casually dress Sam and the over dressed Ben are seen walking through a crowd on the outside deck of the boat. Sunloungers, chairs and other seating equipment are shown as hot tubs are seen with people in, all pointed towards a three hundred square foot screen.

"Movie under the stars..." Ben says impressed "Good shout Ginge!"

The two walk towards two empty seats and sit down, their eyes on the screen. Ben turns his head towards Sam.

"What's showing?" He asks.

She looks back at him with a smile on her face.

"Legend."

A huge grin crosses Ben's face.

"I figured as it's about east London gangsters, you might like it." Sam tells him.

"I love it." Ben says enthusiastically "This is all about my home. I might actually get nostalgic and weep a little."

Ben overacting pouts towards Sam as she looks at him with a shake of her head.

"Prat"

Ben pokes his tongue out as Sam and the movie begins.

A little way through the film. The camera movies on to Sam and Ben, both sets of eyes on the screen as an iconic scene in the movie starts to play.

"Call yourself a fucking gangster? A shootout, right, is a fucking shootout! Like a Western." The cockney voice says on the screen. "Wankers! Fucking embarrassing. Waste of my time. Fucking waste of my time."

The man on the screen walks out of the pub setting.

"Well, your brother's done a runner." A smirking man on the screen says.

"Nah, he's just genuinely disappointed with you. That's all." Comes the response from another man, dressed smartly in a suit.

Sam nudges Ben in the arm, causing him to turn his attention.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm glad all cockneys are not like that." She comments.

"Nah, we're a right friendly bunch." Comes the reply from Ben.

He smiles at Sam as the rest of the scene continues.

"I got a little joke for you. You'll love this one." The smartly dressed man says "Paranoid schizophrenic, he walks into a bar..."

The man who left returns, nailing someone with a hammer to the back of the head, causing the audience members to wince.

"Was the east end really like that?" Sam asks Ben in a hushed voice.

"Was?" Ben says with a raised eyebrow. "Mate, it's still like it now."

"Seriously?" A shocked Sam asks

"Seriously." Ben replies firmly "It's evolved a bit. Back then, people were proper gangsters. Take The Kray twins there for example. I grew up hearing stories about them from the older generation, I even bumped in to a few people in me old man's boozer, older boys, who claimed to have run with 'em, and in fairness, they probably have. You stick a few bevies, or shorts down their necks and they talk about their old glory days. They told me about how The Krays only messed with people they saw as taking the piss or doing things the wrong way. They dressed smart and got involved when they had to. Today though."

Ben takes a deep breath.

"Today, they we're their trousers around their arses, can't talk proper English, overuse the words bruv and fam and would stab ya for looking at them in a normal way." Ben says "Proper bunch of mugs, these little gangster wannabes these days."

"Remind me to wear body armor if I ever visit there." Sam says half jokingly

"Will even get ya one of those riot shields" Ben replies with a laugh "In fairness, it's not that bad in some places but let's just say the gangs have got stupider and stupider. Call me daft, but I'd prefer the suit and tie over a hoodie any day of the week. I think you agree."

"Why's that?" Sam asks

"I see the way you're drooling over Tom Hardy there in a suit" Ben says with a cheeky grin "Now if it was a geezer in a hoodie, you wouldn't take any notice."

Sam's cheeks start to flush red as Ben grins at her.

"Uh, ummmm..." She stumbles out "Uh, shush Ben, trying to watch the movie here."

"Prat one, Ginge nil." He mutters to himself.

And so we move forward, the movie finishes, leaving the crowd satisfied. The crowd stand to leave and Ben looks at Sam, only one word leaves his lips.

"Pub?"

The camera comes back to where Jamie Dean stands looking at Ben laughing, Ben looks to the night sky.

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up buddy” Ben says with a grin

“You got dressed up like that and all you did was watch a movie” Jamie says with a laugh

“Mmmhmmm” Ben mutters “Then the nightmares began...”

Music can be heard from outside the bar as Ben and Sam reach the door.

"We'll make this a quick one." Ben says, as he looks at Sam "Or I'll make a pint last for hours. Last thing I need is to be trying to give a best man speach with a hangover."

Sam nods her head in agreement.

"Sounds like a good idea" Sam says as the two walk in to the bar, Ben pushing the door open and holding it open for Sam.

Sam walks in to the bar and Ben turns his back to the bar.

"We need a selfie to remember this night." Ben says to Sam.

"Sure"

Ben takes his phone out of his pocket and quickly hits the buttons on the front, pulling up the camera. He ducks down next to Sam, his cheek against hers, both smiling, but their faces change as they look on the camera, spotting something happening behind them. They turn their heads, their eyes meeting in a state of confusion as they look at the phone once more, before slowly turning their heads at the same time and looking towards the bar to see Jamie Dean strolling along it.

"What the...." Ben slowly mutters under his breath.

The two watch on as Jamie shakes his hips from side to side, slowly grinding his hips from side to side before walking along the bar and crouching down, spreading his legs wide, his rear end just inches off the bar. He pulls his legs together and slowly pulls himself up straight, his hands running up his side, across his stomach and to his chest. Ben turns his head looking at Sam.

"Shall we just try and get a drink in one of the other bars?" Ben asks Sam.

Sam quickly nods her head as the two quickly make their way to the door, leaving Jamie to continue his date with Master Lilly.

“And after seeing you do that last week and now this week.” Ben comments “I’m now scarred for life”

“Hey at least this time I was wearing clothes.” Jamie smiled.

Ben rolls his eyes at Jamie.

“I got a question for you.” Ben says slowly.

“No, she didn’t put out and I’m not converted.” Jamie quickly snaps back.

“I mean we gotta do the focus thing, right?” Ben states rather than asks “There’s no one around so do I have to do the snappy fingers thing?”

“No.”

“Oh in that case.” Ben says with a smile “You can go first. Have at it son.”

Ben points to the camera in front of them. Jamie looks at the camera and blinks in surprise, as if he wasn’t aware that it had been present the entire time. He casually shrugs and turns back to look out across the sea, gazing at the dark waters and the moon peeking from behind clouds shaded in colors of gray and royal blue.

Jamie says, “It’s hard knowing the right thing to say in these instances, you know? In a social setting I have no trouble, but what do you say at times like these when you don’t want to sound like a broken record?”

Jamie stands up straight, his hands gripping the rail of the ship as he looks up and watches as the clouds either pass them by, or they are passing by the clouds.

“I’ve seen Jon Dough a number of times. Hell, I’ve been in the ring with him before this a time or two. It’s strange to say that one of my first matches was against Jon, and it was by his own request.”

Jamie casts a glance back to his partner and gives him a nod.

He says, “Yeah. Someone actually requested to get inside of the ring with me.” He turns back to the sea and continues. “When Mark Ward told me that, I assumed the guy was either a perv or a hater. I mean, who else would want to get inside of the ring with me except for someone who either wanted to get his hands on me, or someone who wanted to ’get his hands on me’. Turns out, it was neither. Jon simply liked who I was and how I presented myself inside of the ring, unafraid to be myself. He asked Master Lily to get him the match and she did. I went in there not knowing what to expect but I found out fast why this guy was a contender, even being a rookie back then himself. He fights hard, is a striker and just plain tough nut to crack. The fact that he wears that mask isn’t even a hindrance like so many experts say would be when competing. It was like a second skin to him, and kept me from realizing whether or not I was hurting him or getting under his skin. But I came out on top -- pun not intended.”

Jamie casts a prideful glance back to his partner and Ben smiles, patting him on the shoulder.

Jamie continues, “But I think Jon really found his niche in tag team matches, just like I did. The fact that he won the tag titles twice just proves that. His team with Aaron Matthews came from out of nowhere, but his team with Lucian Frost?”

Jamie whistles while shaking his head.

Jamie admits, “Now that was a team ahead of its time, even if Frost did turn out to be a raging dick head at the time. Just the combination of the two made them a team to beat, and they were just plain fun to watch. All of this just shows that Jon is a force to be reckoned with as a tag team wrestler, and he showed us that once before. Now, he’s going to try to show us that again but with a different end result. But sorry Jon.”

Jamie shakes his head.

“I know having tasted gold before makes you hungry for more, but holding the gold at the time just makes you want to keep it all the more. And that’s what Ben and I intend to do, even at the expense of you and your fresh faced partner.”

“I think Eyesnsane has an appropriate name, but not for the pun intended. Is the guy nuts?”

Jamie shrugs with an impish smile.

“I’ve always been privy to the notion that sanity is in the mind of the beholder. I’ve been called nuts a time or two, usually by this guy standing right beside me.”

Jamie jets a thumb in Ben’s direction and the Cockney King chuckles and nods in admission.

Jamie goes on, “If someone asked me if I think Eyesnsane is just that, I’d say yes. But not for anything to do with his mental prowess or lack thereof, but more so for his fighting style and the things the man is willing to do in order to secure the win for Jon and himself. He showed everyone that very fact ever since he debuted, and Ben and myself learned it firsthand when he and Jon challenged us just a few weeks back. He fought tooth and nail to strip these belts away from our waists but alas, it didn’t happen then, and it’s not going to happen this Sunday. If you two gents thought Ben and I fought hard to retain on Climax Control, just how do you think we’ll be fighting in order to win at an event like Summer XXXTreme IV? This is my first Summer XXXTreme event, my first cruise, AND my first championship in SCW! There is no way in hell that I am going to settle for anything less than a win! Bring the fight to us! That’s fine! It’s what we want! A champion is only as good as his challengers and if we can beat a team that gives us a fight like you did weeks ago, it just makes us look all the better! And considering the fact that Ben and I are the best looking team in wrestling today? The Elders simply don’t stand a chance.”

"They never did mate" Ben says with a wink to his tag team partner. "And you're getting better at this talking malaraky"

He quickly straightens up his suit jacket and turns back to the camera.

"Alright people." Ben says, very heavy on his accent. "He is actually getting so much better, it's a hard act to follow now. As Jamie covered some stuff, I think I might have to cover some stuff said about us."

Ben rubs his chin, shaking his head.

"Eyesnsane..." A disappointed tone comes from Ben's lips "Did you really have to swoop that low, that you had to bring my past and personal life in to things mentioning Emma? Thought you was better than that. Well informed for a bloke who wasn't about at the time, so you know what this shows me?"

Ben waves his finger at the camera.

"That those mocking words, were words coming from the mouth of a desperate man. Clearly son, you have nothing else to go on, so my past is your target."

A disappointed look appears on Ben's face

"Shame on you." He says with a low tone. "Mocking me about my ex ain't gonna help you win the tag titles. It's actually pretty sad, and Jon Dough encouraging you to be a super dick?"

Ben shrugs in confusion.

"Really Jon?" Ben asks "You was one of the decent people round here, and you drop that low? What's going on with ya mate? You're better than mocking words about my past with people who don't mean a lot to me anymore, you're better than having to use my past against me when there's really nothing to use. Tell me mate, how is this going to help you get your hands on the prize?"

Ben stands as if he's waiting for an answer.

"Trust me." Ben says firmly "It's not gonna get in me head, it's not gonna make me hit a pit of depression, it ain't giving you two an advantage. Did ya just expect me to break down and cry?"

He looks at Jamie.

"Was I meant to be all sad and sit in the corner moping?" Ben asks.

Jamie shrugs his shoulders at Ben.

"If that's the best these two have at mind games, our title belts are in very safe hands." Ben says to his partner before turning back to the camera. "I'm glad you boys have had success elsewhere, winning titles and beating people, but these belts are not a set you're gonna add to your collection. They're not a set that you're gonna have."

Ben calmly smiles

"We can list off a lot of names too about former champions, but it ain't gonna do us any good or give us an advantage." Ben replies "And the simple fact you'd mock something done for charity shows that the belts are better off with us instead of a fucking salty pair like you."

Jamie's head turns towards Ben, his right eyebrow raised.

"Fucking salty?"

"Yeah, not sure where that one came from to be fair." Ben replies "Mocking who I am ain't gonna help ya Dave, telling me that you're gonna kick my arse.... Mate, you're not the first to tell me that or try, and yet hi, here I am."

Ben waves at the camera with a smile.

"I know ya name Dave, I said it earlier, but it doesn't matter what name you go by, you can be called Shirley for all I care, its down to what I can do in the ring. I may be a busy lad but I always got time to have a go at you."

He smiles.

"Doesn't matter what you've done elsewhere Dave." Ben starts "It's about the here and now, and we're better than you and the fact is, we always will be. It's why we have the belts, it's why we're the champs, it's why you failed the first time around. It's why you will fail the second time around and any other time around."

Ben clears his throat

"I honestly feel sad for Jon that he has to deal with that guy." Ben says to Jamie "Like really sad, because you can just see Jon getting sucked in to Dave's ways just to try and be cool."

Ben turns back to look down the camera.

"You think I need a wake up call Jon?" Ben starts "Based on....?"

Ben waits for a few seconds

"This guy is leading you down a bad path Jon." Ben says firmly "Trust me, after me and Jamie get done with this match and we still walk out with the tag team championships, do yourself a favour and step away from that geezer, the bloke ain't all there in the head. I like you Jon and it's gonna be painful to beat ya again, but it is what it is, and it is what will happen. Get ya arses ready for another defeat at our hands because we're walking in with the titles and walking out with them, and no crazy eyed son of a something is gonna stop us."

Jamie nods his head in approval.

"That should do it." Ben says to Jamie. "Anyway, reckon there somewhere around here that can 'give me a wake up call' before these two try?"

"How about the reception desk?" Jamie responds with a grin.

"Funny fucker you are" Ben says with a smile "I need you like an extra hole in the head."

Ben turns to the camera, quickly giving it a quick salute.

"Laters people."

Ben and Jamie walk away as the camera fades.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 12:00:48 AM »
 I lost most of the promo when I was trying to post it so I posted what we had saved up as I refuse to No show. Anyways if its all over the place then Im truley sorry anyways here is what I was able to save before the computer crash.

Pacific Ocean

*aboard the ship we see Eyesnsane sitting on the edge of the helipad. Just in front of a helicopter. He's leaned back with his dark shades on and seems relaxed. Ted approaches him while holding a camera pointed at Eyesnsane.*

Eyesnsane: Did you finally get enough of Alana and Song in bikinis?
Ted: Come on man. I am the camera man right? They are a soon to be debuting bombshell tag team right?
Eyesnsane: Yeah that they are. Then again I've seen Alana in a bikini before. Although I ain't gonna lie I got to catch Song in one. Don't tell her I said she's cute.
Ted: These lips are sealed. Hey speaking of teams what's up with Jon or umm Matt?
Eyesnsane: He went to LAW with Orchid for her match. They should have flown in and met us at the docks but something must have happened because well here we are.

*Eyesnsane sits up for a moment as a buzzing sound can be heard. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. Looking down at the screen in silence he begins tapping on It.*

Ted: No good... How does your phone work out here?
Eyesnsane: One we ain’t that far from the main land and two it's something like a modified sat phone.
Ted: Ah enough said on that.
Eyesnsane: Shit...
Ted: What's wrong?
Eyesnsane: Gimmie a second.

*Eyesnsane begins tapping on the phone once more and after a few minutes he stops and just looks at it.*

Eyesnsane: It's Matt. He an Orchid got rerouted and stuck in San Diego, but that can work actually.
Ted: How so, we already left from LA.
Eyesnsane: We have not made it to Tijuana yet as a matter of fact we are not half way there.
Ted: How can you tell that? You see the coast line in the distance?

*Eyesnsane looks up at him as he stands up from where he was.*

Eyesnsane: Do you know how fucking crazy that just sounded? Hell no I don't recognize no coastline. I got GPS on my phone, he sent me his location, I can see our location and since we are heading south I dropped a pin on that location and the rest as you might guess is simple.
Ted: Triangulation.
Eyesnsane: Now you're cooking with gas son. Want to go for a ride?
Ted: Where and aren’t we on a ride right now?
Eyesnsane: I suppose if you want to be all technical about it. Are you coming?

*Eyesnsane resumes looking at his phone as he walks over to the door of the helicopter. Opening it Ted runs up to the other side and opens the door as Eyesnsane get in and closes his door.*

Eyesnsane: Hey, I don't suppose they teach you how to fly these in the Air Force do they?
Ted: Well they can but I'm military police not a pilot.

*Eyesnsane taps his phone and then takes a minute to look around at the controls. He flips a couple of switches and hits a button and then slowly the propellers start to move.*

Eyesnsane: If you ain't coming, close the damn door. Otherwise get yo ass in here!
Ted: Why do I think I don't want to do this?
Eyesnsane: Don't think of that, think of the footage. Think of the memories that only you will have. If none of that works, think of all you'll have to answer for if you don't go.

*Ted just looks at Eyesnsane for a moment not saying a word. Eyesnsane looks down at his phone once more. After a few moments security staff appears at the end of the helipad.*

Ted: Shit!
Eyesnsane: Now or never bro.

*Ted gets into the helicopter closes the door and puts on his seat belt. Eyesnsane looks at him as he grabs the controls. There's a loud grinding sound as the helicopter moves to the left. Ted puts on a helmet and starts talking into a microphone. Eyesnsane moves the chopper in a different direction and just up into the air as security races toward them. With a quick dip the chopper angles down and then lifts quickly higher up into the air.
The ships security is yelling at the helicopter. The various passengers on the decks have all halted their activities and are staring at the helicopter departing from the ship. Among them are Master Lilly standing between Alana and Song.*

Lilly: Something tells me I'm going to have to speak with management, again...
Alana: Why, I mean that could be anybody or anything. Maybe somebody got sick.
Song: Where's Jon?
Lilly: Have you seen him Alana?
Alana: No, but Eyes.... Oh.
Lilly: Perhaps we should go to the one place women cant be disturbed.
Alana: A tanning booth?
Song: The engine room.

*Both Alana and Lilly turn and look at Song without saying a word.*

Song: What? Would either of you look for us there?
Master Lilly: Let's go powder our noses.

*The three women are among the first to leave one of the ships decks for the interior of the boat.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Diego Airport

*We see Matt and Orchid standing on the tarmac in front of a closed hangar. As Eyesnsane and Ted walk up to them.*

Eyesnsane: You two lost?

*Ted stops just behind Eyesnsane, turns around and throws up*

Eyesnsane: Awe man don't be like that. It was not that bad.
Ted: You flew me in a helicopter off of a moving ship into an airport while learning how to fly and land from you tube videos!! Who the fuck does that?
Eyesnsane: You're welcome.
Orchid: I'm not getting in a helicopter with you guys. I'll see you when you get back.
Matt: Ok let's all just take a moment.
Eyesnsane: Take a few, there's no way we catch up to the boat in a helicopter now. Not from here anyway.
Matt: So, how does you two getting here get us on the boat?

*Ted regains his composure and joins his friends.*

Eyesnsane: I got you covered. I messaged the pilot and the jet is fueled up and ready to go.
Matt: Oh so the boat is going to make a stop and we can get on then.
Orchid: That sounds reasonable.

*Ted just turns and looks at Eyesnsane. Then the doors to the hangar opens and they all see a black jet with a lady next to the steps awaiting them.*

Eyesnsane: Pilot and stewardess are waiting. No need to worry about me you tubing anything. Besides I'm thirsty and some wine and a nap seem like they are in order.

*Eyesnsane walks toward the plane as the three of them just watch for a moment.*

Ted: Thank God.
Matt: I don't recall them saying anything about the boat stopping but I know how bad he wants to kick ass and become tag team champions so I guess this is the plan.
Orchid: What's life without a little adventure? A flight is to easy to do.

*They follow Eyesnsane and all get on the plane. Each of them taking their own seat and relaxing. The crew closes the door and the plane begins to taxi out on to the runway. After a few minutes the plane is airborne and they all doze off to sleep as the plane levels off. Ted, Orchid, and Matt wake up to Eyesnsane standing in the aisle of the plane wearing a harness pack and goggles.*

Eyesnsane: Okay guys!
Ted: I already don't like where this is going.
Eyesnsane: Two things. Each of you have a parachute and two if that boat stops I have no idea where. However you all are going to need to get that on so we can get going pretty quick.
Ted: You said nothing about skydiving onto a moving ship.
Eyesnsane: Come on be a sport. I know you jumped before and so has Matt and Orchid.

*Ted and Matt both turn and look at Orchid. To see her pack is already half way on.*

Orchid: It's not that bad its over pretty quick depending on how high up we are.
Matt: You seem pretty calm about all this.
Orchid: If it was boring it would not be Eyesnsane. I'll give him that much.

*Orchid finishes putting on her gear and she follows Eyesnsane as they disappear into the back of the plane,*

Matt: Do you need help with that?
Ted: Naw I got it. So did you think when you woke up this mourning you would be jumping out of a plane onto a boat.
Matt: Actually When I woke up I was driving a car at 70 miles an hour with a mask on. Jon can be funny that way sometimes. Likes to keep me on my toes.
Ted: Alrighty then. We get on the boat and I'm putting myself on a time out. Man ya’ll all of ya’ll are something else. I agreed to do this kind of shit with ya’ll though.

*Ted is sitting there shaking his head. Matt places a hand on his shoulder.*

Matt: Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

*Matt walks to the back of the plane. As Ted gets to his feet with his gear on.*

Ted: How did I become the voice of reason in a world of crazy?

*As they all meet in the very rear of the plane the back part of it slowly lowers as all that can be seen is a red light next to where Eyesnsane is standing. As they look below something can be seen off in the distance. The light next to Eyesnsane turns green he gives a thumbs up without looking back and runs and jumps out of the plane. Matt turns and looks at Ted and Orchid just before doing the same. He is then followed by Ted jumping just before Orchid does.
After free falling toward the ship for a while they open their parachutes one by one as they approach the ship with the wind. Quite a few passengers look up and gaze at the parachutes approaching the ship with wonder as to who is coming there way. Alana and Song are out by the pool and are soon joined by Master Lilly.*

Song: What do you think?
Master Lilly: I'm not sure but am ready for anything.

*Eyesnsane actually lands in the pool with his parachute covering him.*

Alana: They're back!

*Master Lilly and Song both look at Alana for a moment. As Eyesnsane climbs up and out of the pool. Matt lands on the deck near the railing of the ship. Followed by Ted and Orchid. Other passengers are looking at them in shock and amazement. While Master Lilly places her hand over her face while shaking her head.*

Eyesnsane: The gang's all here!

Jon Dough: Yea and know we can all watch as we beat Team BJ. I mean they must be rusty seeing how they have done nothing since there match with us a few weeks ago.

Eyesnsane: Yeah I mean we have been crushing the div while they do segments and charity work.

Jon Dough: Yea while we have held the div sown all alone. And then I get over shadowed with each match.

Eyesnsane; yeah I mean so many say we won the last match by a DQ

Jon Dough: Yea did they not see how I got a three count for a pin.

Eyesnsane: Seems like no one cares what we do in the ring all the care about is that sloppy one sided feud between Bad Company and The Acquins

Jon Dough: Which is crap because we have beat them all but one team. Team Bj. The guys who we took to the limit. So they say.

Eyesnsane: Oh I say it as well.

Jon Dough: Well thank you for the kind words but we however can not say the same thing. You see to say that you took us to the limit would mean we are limiting ourselves by putting a “Glass ceiling” on how great we can be.

Eyesnsane: yeah so if you to feel that you have reached your peak well my friends we have not we are just getting better.

Jon Dough: So now we hit a cross road. This time can Team Bj the team who has reached there limit be able to take it to the next level win again.

Eyesnsane: Or will my elbows to your faces be enough to stop you guys this time?

Jon Dough: Only time will tell, I hope you guys have getting ready for this match because its clear we have just ask the rest of the tag team div.

Eyesnsane: The goal here is to hurt you both. You two seem like you guys enjoy having time off. So I’m thinking we hurt you to bad enough that you two will have no choice but to take time off.
Jon Dough: Yea that way you both will have real reasons not to be booked in matches for a month.

Eyesnsane: You guys had a ok run at the titles but we will be fighting champions not guys who take a back seat and take weeks off just to hold the titles for longer.

Jon Dough: I cant speak for Eyesnsane, but I respect you guys and I hope we have a great match but don’t get that twisted with us going easy on you to.

*Hours later we see Ted, Matt and Eyesnsane left the boat so that Eyesnsane can fly to his FWA match. They are now in London heading back to the cruise ship so that they can make it on time for the wedding. Ted, Eyesnsane, and Matt are in the back of a Schnook helicopter.  Flying out near the boat.  Once again they are all in black suits.*

Ted: So if we are sneaking back on the boat don't you think a helicopter will bring a lot of attention from the noise?
Eyesnsane: Yep it would.
Matt: Have you ever been diving Ted?
Ted: Um no not exactly.  I've been snorkeling though.
Eyesnsane: cool we are going to do something like that.
Matt: these machines are going to swim to the boat quietly.  They are too easy.  Right hand goes forward left hand goes backward.
Eyesnsane: So don't go backward.
Ted: So how do we get back on the boat once we get to it?
Eyesnsane: There's a compartment on top here see.

*He points to it.*

Eyesnsane: We got sticky palms.  Basically some science shit that will make for great climbing up the side of the ship especially with the kung fu grip on these shoes.  
Matt: No pun intended.
Ted: Ok that sounds easy enough.  I can tell I'm going to stay in shape fucking with you boys.
Eyesnsane: Sho you right Ray Ray, sho you right.
Matt: Huh?
Ted: It's from a movie.
Matt: Oh ok I guess.

*The back door of the helicopter lowers and opens as the Helicopter lowers toward the water.  A green light next to the red one turns on as the red light goes off.  The three men grab their equipment and walk to the edge of the ramp.  After standing on the edge for a moment they jump down into the water one after the other.
Small lights can be seen from their devices as they quietly glide in the direction of the ship.  The helicopter takes off in the opposite direction.  After trailing the ship and slowly catching up to it.  Matt and Eyesnsane wait in the water as Ted grabs his special gloves and begins climbing the side of the ship, where he is followed by Matt and then Eyesnsane.
Ted makes it over the rail first and looks both ways not seeing anybody.  He turns and helps Matt over the rail and then both men help Eyesnsane over the rail.  They begin throwing there gear overboard.  Eyesnsane unzips his black scuba suit and steps out of it in shorts and a t- shirt.  Matt follows suit.*

Eyesnsane: Yeah I'm going to the gym.
Matt: I'm going to my room.

*They look at Ted who has not yet unzipped his suit.*

Eyesnsane: Come on bro get rid of that suit.
Ted: Sometimes I think you guys prank me on purpose.
Matt: What are you talking about?  You can't just walk around a ship in a water proof suit man.

*Ted unzips his suit and takes it off revealing he is only wearing boxers and throws the suit overboard.  Matt starts laughing.*

Eyesnsane: If you see anybody just play like your sleep walking.  Come on I'll walk you to your room.  
user posted image