Author Topic: World Warrior Keira Issue #7: Clash Of Titans  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #7: Clash Of Titans
« on: September 29, 2023, 04:24:37 PM »
Sin is Dead.

Thanks to the combined efforts of all parties. Keira was able to save Krystal from Sin and finally erase the demon from not just this world, but ALL timelines. Now the question for Keira is, what’s next? Considering her and Roxi issued an open challenge for High Stakes and Keira issuing one for herself with her friend, Kat Jones answering it. Keira has a lot on her plate once again. In more ways than one.

The scene opens up after the match at Violent Conduct. Keira was seen carrying Krystal Wolfe to a waiting ambulance as the rest of the parties had already left for their respective duties. All that was left was Keira, Roxi, Krystal and the EMTs….Or so they thought. Once they had put Krystal in the ambulance and shuts it. They hear a huge thud from far away. Keira turns as they see the ambulance drive off. Once it was out of range and checks to see if anyone from SCW was still there, she looks at Roxi, saying.

Keira: Coast is clear.

Roxi: Good, let’s check out what made that noise. The two quickly flew off to the scene. It wasn’t too far as they landed quickly, out of range as they rushed over to the newly made crater. As Keira and Roxi look down, they see two bodies lying there as Keira sighs, saying.

Keira: Damn. Looks like more victims of Sin. But why crash here?

Roxi: It’s, sorry, WAS Sin. Hard to tell with her to be honest with you.

Keira: Doesn’t matter. Sin’s gone for good this time. Let’s call up GUILD and get a few down here to get the bo–

All of a sudden, one of the bodies is heard groaning in pain. Keira and Roxi notice as Keira says

Keira: Least that’s somewhat of a good sign and us without our costumes.

Roxi: No time. Come on, let’s help them!

The two float down to the crater and see one of them trying to get up. Keira goes to him as she says

Keira: Easy. Take it one step at a time. You just had a bad exper–no. It can’t be!

The person raises his head up, showing to be one of Krystal’s former managers, Matthew Kennedy. He looks up, seeing Keira and begins to contort his face in disgust. He lifts, but sits down on the ground, looking up at her and Roxi, saying

Matthew: Oh, look. My heroes. Ugh…

Keira: Matthew, how did you end up here!? I thought you had vanished after what Sin did?

Matthew: Believe it or not. Me and Marty over there, we were in Krystal’s mind. Whatever you and the others did, brought us out of her mind, along with Krystal. Speaking of, where is she?

Keira: On her way to the hospital. Which is where you two will be going. After, you’re going straight to jail.

Matthew was raising his eyebrows as Roxi goes over to help the other person, finding out it was Marty McFarge as he was starting to come to.

Matthew: Jail!? Oh no. We’re not going to jail over this. We wanted our gym back! You, Roxi, Krystal and Jenny took everything from us! We–

All of a sudden, Keira grabs Matthew by his throat, still noticing the skies was still blood red. Keira took this chance as she says

Keira: So you thought it was a good idea to revive Sin!? All because of a grudge!? I SHOULD KILL YOU!

Roxi: Keira!

Keira: Sorry. But if you think you're going to get away with this. You’re not.

As Keira was about to explain, the three hear Marty scream out.

Marty: Mistress!? Where is she!? Where is Mistress at!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MISTRESS SIN!?

Keira looks at Marty for a second and then back at Matthew as she says

Keira: Dare I ask what happened to him?

Matthew: Sin broke him.

Keira sighs as she lets go of Matthew and turns to see Marty. She says to him as quickly as she could.

Keira: Sin is gone. Your mistress is dead. Erased from all timelines. She isn’t coming back in a month nor in 100 years. She is erased.

Marty looks at Keira like his world had ended. He begins to clench his fists and slowly stands. Roxi tries to calm him down, but Marty shouts out in a low tone

Marty: You…you killed her! You killed my Mistress….

Roxi: We had to save the world. She would have–

Marty pushes Roxi out of the way as he rushes towards Keira with hatred and bloodlust in his eyes. Keira notices the red sky still there, but knew it wouldn’t last long under these conditions. Keira gets ready. Marty fully shouts out.

Marty: I WILL MAKE YOU PAY! I WILL AVENGE HER! FOR MY MISTRESS SI–

Marty wouldn’t get to finish that sentence. He doubles over as a fist was up against his stomach thanks to Keira. He backs away, hurting and coughing as he falls back down, knocked out from the blow and intense pain. Matthew sees it and he drops his jaw in shock. Keira looks down at Marty as she slowly turns over to Matthew. Matthew screams out

Matthew: Y-You’re a Monster!!!!

Keira: No. Blame Sin’s world. But I will–

Matthew turns and tries to crawl away, but he slips onto some dirt and hits his head, knocking himself out. Keira sighs as she then looks up at the skies. It slowly turns back to normal as Keira finally smiles out from this. She then says

Keira: Finally, good old blue, well, orange-ish skies now.

Keira then looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Might as well get ahold of the GUILD. Instead of two bodies, we got the people who were responsible for Sin’s resurrection.

Keira looks down and sighs a bit, saying

Keira: Why does it feel like every time I do one thing, something else always happens. Even with Sin gone, I always have a target on my back?

Roxi: It’s not your fault. You know that.

Keira: I know, Roxi. But still, I’ve always had the biggest target on my back. Even when Krystal was doing her thing. I came back to fight her. Now that all of it is over. What’s next for me?

Roxi: I don’t know. That’s the answer you can find yourself, Keira. But no matter what you decide to do.

Roxi goes over to Keira and hugs her, saying

Roxi: I will always support you.

Keira: Thank you, Roxi.

Roxi breaks the hug as she says

Roxi: I’ll go ahead and call this in. After what happened, they won’t see the light of day from their cells ever again.

Keira: I wouldn’t be shocked at this rate.

Roxi goes to her communicator and does so as Keira looks down at the two. Thoughts were swirling in her head about the future as the scene fades

—-------------------------------
The scene opens up in the afternoon. It was after school as Roxi went to pick up Nate from school. Keira had got the final touches ready for Nate’s seventh birthday. She had got the last balloon on and came down from the step ladder. She then puts the step ladder away as she puts the last present to the side. She smiles as she waits for the door to open. Moments later, Roxi and Nate are seen entering as Nate sees the streamers, cake and presents around. He smiles as Keira shouts out.

Keira: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nate: Mama! Mommy! It’s so cool!

Roxi: I figured you’d like it. It’s all for you. Happy Birthday, Nate.

Nate goes over to the cake as Keira lights the candles for it. Once they get done singing Happy Birthday to Nate, he blows out the candles as the family celebrates. Nate would unravel presents from a new glove and bat to new toys and video games from his favorite aunts and uncles from the wrestling world. Once he opens his final present from his mothers, he hugs them both as he asks.

Nate: Can I go play with my new stuff now?

Keira: Go ahead. It’s your day. But don’t forget to come down in an hour. Dinner will be ready soon.

Nate smiles as he rushes upstairs to play with his toys. Keira then turns and sees Roxi smiling. Roxi goes over and kisses Keira a little bit, saying

Roxi: You never cease to amaze me.

Keira: Well, You had it started. I just added a few touches. You did most of the work, babe.

Roxi: Yea, but you made it come out like no one else.

Keira gives a smile on this as she hugs Roxi. She then says

Keira: Thank you, babe. For today, all I want to do is make sure Nate has a great Birthday. After this, we do need to focus on who will face us at High Stakes.

Roxi: As well as facing you on October 1st?

Keira: Heh, if I’m going to go out, Roxi Johnson. I’m going out in style. Once High Stakes comes, I’m calling it for a bit.

Roxi raises an eyebrow on this as she asks

Roxi: Are you sure, Keira? I mean, you just got back. You could do a lot more than just dip your toes in and then leave.

Keira: Yea, I could. But I told you this last year when I had won the grand slam. I am content, Roxi. I got what I wanted. To be honest, this could have been my one year anniversary of my retirement from wrestling in October. But it was not meant to be. Story of my life, at this rate.

Roxi gives another hug to Keira. She breaks it after a minute, saying

Roxi: Baby, you can’t plan all of life. Sometimes, life gives you moments that always come out of nowhere. Sure, you can try to plan for that. But even that goes out the window.

Keira: You’re right. No matter what I do, most plans end up in smoke. Maybe I should be ready for the future.

Keira sighs a bit, but she then says

Keira: But like I said. Today is Nate’s Birthday, we can worry about that later. Right now, we got to make dinner. Good thing I got the stuff for pizza, ice cream, burgers.

Keira giggles as she says

Keira: Better stop talking about it. Let’s go fix it.

Roxi nods as the two go into the kitchen as the scene fades

—-------------------------
After Nate’s Birthday, it was back to work for Keira and Roxi. More so Keira at this rate. She finally got an answer to her open challenge in the form of Kat Jones, her old friend. Those two would be able to clash on October 1st. But in a twist, Keira would also hear from a former student she had kicked out due to her disrespect.

Taylor Parker had returned from a year away and had gone after everyone Keira knew on Twitter, verbally. It was reinforcing what Keira had said weeks ago after the battle with Sin. It made Keira think about a lot of things, even the future.

The scene opens up at Hero Academy as Keira was in the process of closing down for the night. She was putting up the last of the papers as the janitor had finished cleaning up. She gives him a wave and a thumbs up for a job well done as he heads home for the night. As Keira shuts the drawer on her desk, containing the last of the papers for the night, Roxi is seen coming in and had her street clothes on. Keira sees it and smiles a bit as Roxi says

Roxi: All finished up here?

Keira: Yea, just need to check on a few other things before I set the alarm and lock up for the night.

Keira sighs a bit as Roxi notices. She goes over to her and asks

Roxi: What’s wrong? I can tell by your tone a bit.

Keira looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Sorry, babe. Guess I had a lot on my mind lately.

Roxi: Is it because of that Taylor chick?

Keira: To a degree, yes. I know, I shouldn’t let her distract me. One of the reasons I was taking some training in between classes. To get it off my mind and to be ready for Kat this Sunday.

Roxi gives a smirk on this as she says

Roxi: I can tell. Kat will be your toughest challenge yet in my opinion.

Keira: I know. She just got back and all too. I remember last year when she became our enemy. But time heals all wounds. I’m just glad she’s back in the ring. She’s been on my dream list of opponents I wanted to fight for so long. I know after High Stakes, I’m going back into my retirement. But now knowing beforehand, I’m facing Kat. Win or lose, I’m going to give Kat the fight of her life!

Roxi would begin to smile on this. She could see Keira meant it, more focused than ever before. She then goes over, kissing Keira on the lips as she says

Roxi: Good, I want you to be ready for this.

Keira: I am.

Roxi gives a smile, but she then tilts her head a bit, remembering something Keira had tweeted out a few days ago. She goes and asks Keira

Roxi: That reminds me. What was up with your tweet the other day?

Keira looked confused, asking Roxi

Keira: What tweet?

Roxi: The one where you had an idea about wanting to make your own drive-in theater?

Keira: Oh…

Keira thinks about it for a moment and tells Roxi

Keira: It was somewhat of an idea I had floating around for a month and a half. I don’t know why I decided to post it on Twitter.

Keira sighs a little bit as she resumes

Keira: I think with everything that has happened in the last few months. I’ve been thinking more and more about the future. What happens after this run ends for me? Do I want to open up another business? Do I want to try somewhere else? Do I…

Keira stops right there as she looks down at her stomach. She rubs it a bit as Roxi begins to put two and two together on this. She then asks Keira

Roxi: How long?

Keira: How long what?

Roxi: How long have you been thinking about it again?

Keira sighs, knowing she got caught. She then says

Keira: Months now. Even after I came back to SCW. It elevated more when I saw Sin return. Plus, I’m 36, Roxi. I’m not getting any younger. Maybe this is why I’m glad you came out when you did and did an open challenge for Team Hero. It got me excited once again.

Roxi: Again, to the point where you threw out an open challenge yourself? But like I said. Kat will be your toughest opponent yet.

Keira: I know she will be. I can’t wait.

Keira's smile turns into that frown once again as Roxi hugs her. She then says to Keira

Roxi: Don’t worry. Like I said before and I’ll keep telling you every day. Whatever decision you decide to make. I’ll be right here with you.

Keira gives another smile on this. She looks into Roxi’s eyes and says to her

Keira: I think I know what decision I’m going to make.

Roxi looks back into her eyes, like she was reading Keira’s mind. She then says to her.

Roxi: I think I know what it is, then.

Keira gives a smile as she then says

Keira: Yea. But for now. We got to prepare for High Stakes. I got to prepare for Kat this Sunday. Let’s lock up and get home to train.

Roxi nods as the two begin to get the last of the stuff ready. They set the alarm and lock the doors. They go to the middle of the building as Keira places two fingers on her head, holding Roxi close. The two transmit home as the scene fades.

===========================
Well, time’s almost up, isn’t it?

Heh, only a few months ago. I came back to the ring just to take care of Krystal Wolfe. I wanted to do other things too, but with the reemergence of Sin and all that has happened. It reminded me of why I stepped away after my bucket list was finished. But I got to thank someone who talked me into staying. She talked me into staying for at least a little while longer.

The love of my life, my wife, Roxi.

Which was a very good thing at this point. Cause after doing the challenge for Team Hero and hopefully, someone will accept. Especially after I get done with one of my dream matches. This is the one time I’m looking forward to a match like this. Me and her come from the same training, despite years apart. She has been a friend, an enemy and a rival. But I’ve wanted this match for years with her. Now I finally get to have it and I know me and her are going to tear the roof down!

But at the same time. I don’t know what to expect from this. So if you don’t mind, I’m going to talk to you directly. Just you and me.

Hello, Kat.

We had a chance in the past to settle things, but fate decided otherwise. But now we have a chance to do this properly. I’ve wanted to face you for so long. But I know of my past and yours as well. I won’t dwell in on it. Cause this is here and now. I don’t want this to be a match, Kat. I want this to be a fight. I wanted it to be a drag out, no holds barred fight!

I know the history of Hells Gate. I trained at Hells Gate, like you did. But like I said. I know of my past, especially with us. From the fight last year. I hate myself for not doing more. But what was I supposed to do? I’m not perfect. I was never perfect. I made flaws in life. I still do to a degree. So in a way. In my heart, you still hold a grudge against me. Which is fine. This is our one and only change to take out any kind of grudge in that ring at Climax Control.

Especially from last year when you went after me and my wife. For all that has happened. I know you wanted me in that ring so bad. In a way, I wanted it too. But your injury put a stop to all that. I wanted to visit, but with all that happened as well with the Bombshell Internet Championship, my retirement and in between. I was just content to just ride off into that sunset. Hell, I didn’t think you would be coming back to the ring. But when you did, believe it or not Kat. I was proud of you. No matter what we thought about each other up to any point. I was happy you were back. You are a lot stronger than I am and I can admit that. This is why I’m glad you accepted my open challenge last week. We can now finally settle this once and for all.

No more hatred between us. No more anchors tying to our past. Once the blood has been shed in that ring and yes, I know blood will be shed and I don’t care. When it’s near the end and our bodies are nearly drained of energy. I don’t care who wins or loses this, Kat. I want this to be settled once and for all!

In all honesty? I don’t really care if I win or lose this one. I think in a way, you know it too. I think in a way, I made that open challenge to see if anyone would even match me to what I truly wanted. You’ve known me too well, Kat. Despite my flaws. So I know each punch that comes from you tonight will be one I earned. Don’t expect me to hold back either. There have been plenty I need to return tenfold for what happened in the past.

If I’m wondering if this will be a Saviours thing? I know it won’t be. If you’re wondering if Roxi will interfere in this? No, she won’t. This is just you and me. No Roxi/Team Hero to get in the way. No Saviours to interrupt our fight. Just you and me and our chance to settle things once and for all. If anyone does try to interfere. They will pay the price for it. I know I’ll pay for it later with whoever it is. But this is how serious I’m taking this fight, Kat. Despite how we feel about each other. We want to settle this once and for all. No interference. No bull!

Kat, this may be our only match together. I know you and I will make the most out of it. But remember this and remember it well. Win or lose. This ends between us. Any hatred, grudge, whatever it is. It will end once that bell rings at the end. No more anchors of the past. Just a fresh new beginning between us. So you better get it all out of your system on Sunday, just like I will. Cause I don’t want anymore regrets or what ifs. I want it to end. Even if you’re standing over me the victor on this night or I am. I want us to finally end it all!

I guess there are no more words to say, Kat. The only thing that’s left to do is throw our fists at each other and see what happens. Once the bell rings, our friendship is laid to the side and we finally settle our differences once and for all. But I know you’re either asking yourself this or you’re thinking this. Do I regret making this open challenge?

Not one damn bit! Cause I don’t know if or when I’ll ever get this chance again. So Kat, you better bring it. Cause if you don’t. One slip up and I’ll end your SCW comeback before it begins!

See you then.