Author Topic: World Warrior Keira Issue #4: A Warrior's Soul  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #4: A Warrior's Soul
« on: August 04, 2023, 09:59:08 PM »
You know? It’s starting to get a bit weird. It’s starting to feel like it was three years ago, considering the fact I’m having a huge sense of Deja Vu. Like some of the things that happened before, I’m now fully repeating it almost three years later.

What are they you’re asking yourself? I can tell you.

A World Bombshell Championship and a demon.

Let me go to the second before I talk about the first, shall we? I mentioned almost three years ago about how Sin was my personal demon. How I thought I needed her when I lost my parents to the robbers. But as I grew, she grew and I found a way to be rid of her. That same year, almost three years ago. Sin went after almost everyone in SCW and went after my own family. I vowed to be rid of Sin and I made good on my promise!

I destroyed Sin.

For almost three years, that demon had been in a damn grave, rotting and was out of my hair forever! Well, until now. Like I said before, deja vu. As I’m going after a title I said I wasn’t going to, here comes Sin. She once again rears her ugly ass head to cause not only misery to me, but to everyone in SCW and outside of it as well. For what? Revenge. Revenge over a fight she lost. She tried everything to take over and she failed. Now as I go for what she calls “glory”, she wants revenge over me and everything I stood for.

Just like I said three years ago, I will say it again. I will make sure Sin is gone for good. Not just for three or more years. I mean FOR GOOD! Once she is gone, the world will finally be at peace, rid of the stink that Sin has caused since I first found her almost twenty years ago.

But until then, I have one other thing to get to. Something I wanted to do, but part of it I didn’t want to do.

When I had returned to SCW, I wanted to just go after Krystal and maybe do other things. It took my wife and a good friend to reel me back in and remind me that the World Bombshell Championship and many others should go to the ones that deserve it more. It should go to the young blood of this business. Let them make history like me, Roxi, Mikah, Crystal and so many others did. Sure, some of those names could come back and capture that glory. But like Roxi is now.

I was content.

Before I left, I didn’t want to go after anymore titles. I got my happy ending. I was content. Sure, things happened that forced me to come back and to recapture the thrill of the fight. But in terms of titles, title matches and the like. I was content. But I guess fate had other plans for me, didn’t they? Just like fate always has a plan for me.

Enter Courtney Pierce. I will be honest, I didn’t know much about her at first and I do apologize to her for that. But I studied real quick and real fast. I learned so much from her and I will admit. I was impressed. I mean super impressed. Not because you took Roxi to her limits and beat her for the World Bombshell Championship, no. It’s because when I look into your eyes, Court. I look into those eyes and see…me.

So you know, this is not an ego thing. Not at all. I meant what I said when I say I see myself in you. I see a fighter, a warrior. A woman who is ready to fight. Sure, you do things your way. You do you, of course. But in that ring, when that bell rings. You fight! Each time I saw you in that ring, it felt like those times I was in there. Your match with Devona was spectacular, I won’t lie. You handled your first defense well. But in that same breath, you may have made the biggest mistake of your life.

I just have to wonder if you think that I am fighting for Roxi as some kind of revenge thing. I am not. Roxi could have taken her rematch, but she made it clear, she doesn’t want to do that. Although, I think it’s kind of funny that you seem to think that Roxi believes she can’t beat you. The goal of Team Hero was to ensure the division was in good hands, led by people who can lead. Roxi believes that now, that’s you. But me? I’m not so sure.

It’s true. I wanted a match with you. I was hoping to have that after I settled things with Krystal before Sin popped up again. But here we are. Fate brought us together in this ring sooner than expected. All because I made a promise to you that I would keep your wife, Prudence safe in the tag match. What did you reward me with besides the match I wanted?

A shot…at the World Bombshell Championship. Because you said you wanted to be a fighting champion.

I didn’t want you to do that, but like I said before. You’re just like me, you wouldn’t take no for an answer, especially for the biggest fight SCW will ever see. So I accepted. I accepted as your second challenger for your World Bombshell Championship. But as I said before, Deja Vu. History is basically repeating itself right now. How you may ask?

You took five years to win that World Bombshell Championship. It took me that same amount of time to win that title. We both had to claw our way out of the dirt to get to where we are now! We had to beat a huge obstacle to become champion and had to prove that we weren’t just a one hit wonder! But now here you are, in your second defense. You want to know what happened to me in MY second defense for that title?

I lost.

Yea, I lost. But I didn’t go down without a fight! I made damn sure I gave my challenger the fight they would never, EVER forget! When you decided to give ME a title shot, I made a promise to give you the fight that you will NEVER, EVER FORGET! I know you’ll do the same. Cause we’re cut from the same cloth! We’re fighters, warriors. But just like how I lost in my second defense, so will you!!!!

I fight with a warrior’s soul, Courtney. It’s what fuels me each time I step into that ring. When I was hungry for gold, that warrior’s soul was fueled by TENFOLD! But everyone always said I wouldn’t be able to be champion. I was not good enough, I was Roxi’s shadow…

Yet I kept proving them wrong, time after time. Just like you had to do, time after time. But now the roles are truly reversed. To you, I’m seen as the last obstacle to overcome in order for you to become the greatest of all time. You have to beat me in order to show that you beat Roxi AND Keira as champion, that you beat Team Hero. You have to beat me…to step out of MY shadow!

Come Sunday, bring your warrior’s soul and face me. Take me to the limits I never thought I would reach. SHOW ME HOW HUNGRY YOU ARE, COURTNEY! Forget about Sin for a little bit. Once that bell rings, it’s you and me and when it’s over. We’ll see who’s better. But I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Courtney. By the time it’s over. It’s going to be me.

Yes, I give you props for standing toe to toe with Roxi. I give you all the praise in the world. But you and I know this far too well. The praise, props, all of that goes away when that bell rings.

You wanted to put your World Bombshell Championship on the line? Fine. I’ll show you what happens after five years of chasing for the one thing you wanted and then when you finally get it, you think you’re on top of the world. I’ll show what happens when a dream ends in just one little moment. In just three seconds. You’re good, Court. But remember this, there is always someone BETTER waiting in the wings. That someone…is me. Especially when something is on the line. Especially when it is someone who can give me the best fight of my life. When that happens, Oh Courtney.

I give it back tenfold. Just look at my history with title wins. Especially with women who are supposed to be better than me.

Enjoy this final week as World Bombshell Champion, bring me all that you can bring me. Give me your warrior’s soul. Because once it’s over, history will repeat itself. You’ll still be in my shadow and I will be standing over you as you hear for the first time in nearly three years.

“And NEW…World Bombshell Champion…Keira Fisher-Johnson”

Good luck…Champ. I can’t wait to see you in the ring. See you soon.

===================================
The scene opened up three weeks ago. It was after Climax Control and the revelation of the return of Sin. Keira was seen transmitting into the bedroom of her and Roxi’s home. She sits her bag down as she just slowly sits on the bed. Her face looked almost defeated after she saw what was essentially a ghost, returning to life after almost three years. As she continues to sit on the bed, Roxi is seen appearing at the door. She looks at Keira, knowing the look she had on her face as she asks the question.

Roxi: How?

Keira hears Roxi’s voice and slowly lifts her head. She looks at Roxi and responds

Keira: How what?

Roxi: How is Sin still alive, Keira? We killed her. We saw her die in her world! You delivered that final blow to her!

Keira quickly stands up, shouting at Roxi

Keira: I DON’T KNOW! I DON’T KNOW, OK!?

Keira backs away, angry but wanting to cry. Roxi keeps looking at Keira, she wanted to be mad at Keira for Keira shouting at Roxi, but she knew that Keira was just upset at what went down. Keira slowly takes a deep breath and then says

Keira: I don’t know how she came back, Roxi. Honestly? I should have felt her returning if that was the case. You know I could feel Sin’s dark aura when she was still in the land of the living. I want to know how I couldn’t this time and how she was able to possess Krystal?

Roxi: I…

Roxi gets closer to Keira, saying as she puts her hands on Keira’s shoulders

Roxi: I don’t know. Hell, we don’t know how long Sin’s been in Krystal if that’s the case. We need answers and quickly.

Keira: I know, but those answers won’t come quickly and you know it. Right now, I'm more worried about Jenny than anything.

Roxi: Yea, I heard.

Keira: They transported her to the hospital. She's getting treatment now. Hopefully they'll let her go home soon.

Keira sighs once more as she goes over and looks out the window. She speaks, not taking her eyes off of the near fading sun.

Keira: I feel like no matter what I do. Something always goes wrong. Funny enough, it’s the same situation too. A demon and a title.

Roxi: Maybe it’s the best time to change the subject on this, Keira. You did remind me and all.

Keira turns her body back to Roxi, letting her speak.

Roxi: I thought you said you weren’t going after titles?

Keira: Wait, you mean…

Keira stops for a second and sighs again. She then says

Keira: I wasn’t. It was just thrown upon me.

Roxi: You know you could have said no. Courtney would have understood.

Keira: I know, but you didn’t see her Warrior’s soul in those eyes. She wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

Keira goes over to the bed and sits on it. She then says to Roxi.

Keira: She’s got that same fire I do. Especially when I was going after the World Bombshell Title. Me and her are basically cut from the same cloth.

Roxi raises an eyebrow as Keira quickly says

Keira: In terms of the ring, wrestling, clawing your way to get to the top. When I saw yours and Courtney’s match. I could tell. I could see the fight I always wanted.

Roxi: Oh, really now?

Roxi crosses her arms a bit as Keira says

Keira: Baby, you did great. I told you the night you lost that I was proud of you and I meant it. But you know my fighting spirit. I have to seek out the best of the best out there. Right now, Courtney Pierce is that person.

Roxi could see Keira lighting up over this and smiles on it. Keira continues to speak

Keira: I wish she didn’t put her World Bombshell Championship on the line. I won’t lie. But if she wants to go all out and she wants to prove she’s a fighting champion, then fine. I won’t deny her challenge. She wants me full force? She’ll get it!

Keira smirks once again on this. She now sees Roxi’s smile and asks

Keira: Why are you smiling?

Roxi continues to smile as she goes and sits down on the bed beside Keira. She places her arm around Keira and says

Roxi: Cause I’m proud of you. Believe it or not, I’m proud of you right now. I can tell in your eyes that this match is exciting you. Ever since you came to SCW, I was always worried about you. But you proved me wrong. You took a long time, but you proved everyone wrong. I do wish you didn’t have to go after Courtney’s World Bombshell Championship. But I understand why, you’re a woman of honor. A fiery woman who wants to have the next great challenge.

Roxi leans in and gives Keira a kiss on the lips. She then says

Roxi: I won’t stop you from doing the right thing. If you want to go after the World Bombshell Championship, then you better make it count.

Keira: I am. That’s why I said to Courtney that it will be my only shot. All I care about is this fight. All I care about is getting the best out of Courtney Pierce, win or lose. But if she wants to really prove she’s a fighting champion, then I’ll show her what happens when it’ll take one mistake to end all you have fought for!

Roxi smirks as she says

Roxi: Looks like we got some training to do.

Keira nods on this as the scene fades

—------------------------
The scene opens a few days later, Keira is seen in the basement gym, training and getting ready for her title match against Courtney. As she throws a backhand to the punching bag, a throat is heard being cleared. Keira stops for the moment, breathing heavily over it as she slowly turns around. She sees Jenny Tuck, a bandage on her left cheek as Keira says

Keira: Deja Vu.

Jenny sighs at this, saying

Jenny: Yea, at least this time it was just a second degree burn. I’ll live, few surgeries will fix me up. Surprised my synthetic eye is still intact over what Krystal did–

Jenny clears her throat again, correcting herself

Jenny: I’m sorry, I meant what SIN did.

Keira gives a sigh on this as she says

Keira: Jenny…

Jenny: No. I’m not mad at you. I know you finished Sin. Someone brought her back to life. I’m going to find out sooner or later. Once I do, I’ll make sure they pay.

Keira: Jenny, I don’t want you involved in this. The last time you did, you lost your damn eye. I refuse to lose my friend to Sin. We don’t even know how strong she is this time!

Jenny sighs as she takes her hand and slowly takes off her bandage. She shows off the small scar on her cheek as she says

Jenny: I can tell. Like I said, second degree burn. She’s not as strong as she once was when she had her original body. If she had been, I would be dead by now.

Keira: Yea, there would be investigations like mad if that was the case.

Jenny: Like I said, Keira. I’m going to find out who did this. Whoever brought Sin back to life must pay for those crimes.

Keira shakes her head at this, saying

Keira: Jenny, please don–

Jenny: No! You need to focus on your World Title match against Courtney in over a week’s time. Let me handle this one.  We need to know, Keira! Otherwise, once we find a way to take Sin down, whoever did this may either try again or unleash something even more horrible upon this world!

Keira: …Fine. But at least do me one little favor if you’re going to do all of this.

Jenny quickly says

Jenny: If it’s not to engage Sin, you got my word on that one.

Keira: No, not just that.

Keira goes over and gets closer to Jenny. She then says with a serious tone.

Keira: I want you to work with the GUILD and see if they can find out anything in their databanks. I can ask Roxi to give you permission to do so. I think they can anyway due to you financing them for almost a decade now.

Roxi: I doubt they’ll have a problem with that, Keira.

Keira and Jenny turn to see Roxi at the doorway, dressed up in her training gear as she looks at Jenny, saying

Roxi: Before you ask, I’ll call Vision later and ask them to give you permission to look through the databanks. But only the databanks that can be tied to Sin. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jenny gives a nod, saying

Jenny: Got it. Once I get as much information as I can muster from it. I’ll start getting my own team to investigate. Once I figure out who’s behind this or at least, how Sin came back to life. I’ll give you my findings.

Keira and Roxi nod over this as Jenny turns and leaves. Keira looks over at Roxi as she says

Keira: Came here to train?

Roxi: More like get you ready to go. We still have over a week to go, of course. You need to be focused on Courtney. If you take your eye off the ball even once–

Keira: I know, I know. You’re right. I’ll deal with Sin later and figuring out a way to get Krystal back. I need to be ready for Courtney. I’m going to show her why I earned my status as an Hall of Famer!

Roxi: Good, let’s go!

Both Keira and Roxi begin to go into a stance, ready to train as the scene fades

—------------------
The scene opens up two weeks ago, days after the last Climax Control. Keira was seen in the hospital, hoping to see if she could see her other sister, Maria Fisher. She had not seen or heard from Maria in years, last hearing that she wanted to travel the world. Maria was used as a pawn by Sin to attack Keira. Keira looks up to see a nurse coming to her as she asks

Keira: Am I good to see my sister?

Nurse: Yes, but please don’t take too long. She needs her rest.

Keira nods as the nurse points to the door a little down the hallway. Keira stands up and walks toward the door and looks through the door window. She sees Maria laying in the bed as Keira sighs a bit. She opens the door as Maria slowly turns to see Keira coming in. Maria smiles a little bit and says softly

Maria: Hey, stranger.

Keira couldn’t help but smile. Despite how she was feeling, she says

Keira: Hey, yourself.

Maria: This is not how I imagined our reunion going to be honest.

Keira shakes her head at this as she grabs a chair and sits down beside Maria’s bed. She then asks.

Keira: Maria, what happened? I haven’t heard from you in years and then all of a sudden, you got captured by Krystal!

Maria looks at Keira with a stern look as she says

Maria: Keira, don’t beat around the bush with me. Keri told me everything from three years ago. I know who bloody Sin is and I know who you are outside of being my sister…

Maria turns over a bit and leans in, whispering in Keira’s ear

Maria: …Lady Kat.

Maria backs away from Keira’s ear as she lays back into the position she was in. Keira sighs a bit as she says in a low voice.

Keira: Maria, I’m sorry. You got to understand, I didn’t mean to keep it a se–

Maria gives a stop signature with her hand as she says

Maria: It’s ok. Your secret is safe with me. Besides, from what I told you anyway. I think you got a lot of questions to ask me.

Keira does nod at this and asks

Keira: I do, where have you been all these years? Where’s your wife at? How did you get in contact with Keri and not me?

Maria: The Keri one? I gave her a phone number and told her to not give it to you. I wasn’t mad at you one bit, Keira. I just know how you are when it comes to your big sister. You worry, especially now since I know your secret. As for where I’ve been. I told you, I was traveling the world. I decided to take it slow, honestly. Me and JB, we were enjoying it. Well, we were until…

Maria gives a sigh as she continues to explain

Maria: JB, I caught her with someone else. So we decided to just get a divorce. In all honesty, haven’t bloody heard from her since. So then I continued to travel the world alone. I was actually in Hawaii for about…two years.

Keira: Wait, why were you in Hawaii for two ye–

It would then dawn on Keira as to why as she asks Maria.

Keira: 2020?

Maria: Yep. The whole virus thing happened. I heard Keri caught it not long after. Thank Goodness she survived. I wanted to contact you, but I knew with you there. I didn’t have to worry. If something had happened, Angelica would have told me and I would have contacted you sooner. But then I heard about the Sin Incident not long after. Keri told me about Sin, the Deadly Sins and you becoming World Bombshell Champion. Congrats on that, by the way.

Keira: You’re almost three years late on that, but thank you, Maria.

Maria chuckles on this as she continues.

Maria: Anytime. Also congrats on the Hall of Fame too and your return to the ring. Basically, congrats on all the bloody stuff you got to do lately, little sis. Anyway…

Maria takes a deep breath as she continues

Maria: I was in Jordan, after being in Japan for a bit. That was going to be the last stop before I flew back to Florida. All of a sudden, this chick came up and sucker punches me. She said that she wanted revenge on you for killing her. At first, I thought she was talking all crazy like. But then I remembered what Keri told me. About Sin and all. Once I figured it out, she teleported me to where SCW was located to spring the trap on you.

Maria sighs as she says

Maria: That’s what has happened with my life until now. Besides being transported back to Florida by plane via a transport bed for my safety.

Keira sighs as she continues to look at Maria. She then finally says

Keira: Maria, I am so sorry all this happened. I promise, I’ll make Sin pay for this. I’ll find a way to get Krystal back.

Maria: Keira?

Keira: Yea?

Maria gives a smile as she says

Maria: I know you will. But for right now, focus on your World Bombshell Championship match with Courtney. She looks really tough.

Keira gives a smirk on this as she says

Keira: She is. She could be one of the toughest opponents I have ever faced. I’m getting excited by just speaking about it!

Maria gives a small laugh on this as she says

Maria: Heh, that’s my little sister. Look, just make sure you give Courtney the fight of your life. Don’t let Sin be in your head at all. You want to show Courtney what a World Champion looks like? Prove it! Take her to the limit and take that belt!

Keira: Heh, I will. But for now, get some rest, Maria. I’ll see you later.

Maria nods as Keira finally stands and sits the chair back to where she had got it. She exits the room and says out of earshot.

Keira: Courtney, time to meet your equal.

The scene fades on Keira walking off.