Author Topic: World Warrior Keira Issue #1: The Return of Keira  (Read 898 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
World Warrior Keira Issue #1: The Return of Keira
« on: June 02, 2023, 02:12:01 AM »
Weeks ago, inside Hero Academy. Inside the big office of Keira and Roxi sat Keira, near her desk as she had a big TV on the wall. Normally, she would be watching the progress of her students. But instead, she was watching Climax Control. She would do it when Roxi wasn’t around, mostly to catch up on stuff. But more so lately, it was because of one person. Krystal Wolfe. Keira was gritting her teeth over what Krystal was doing, especially with the Public Workouts and her being ousted by everyone. Keira turns off the TV and slams the remote down on the desk. She sighs a bit as she looks to her right, the window in her office. She sees her students out there, looking at Keira from the window as she shouts

Keira: Ok, enough. Time for laps! MOVE!

The students nod as they rush to do that. Keira turns to the desk and begins to think. She could feel it in her bones. The one thing she tried to ignore since her final match. It was calling her again. The thrill of fighting. Keira grabs her phone and begins to text someone to come by as soon as she was done. It was important, more so than ever. She sits the phone down, leans her head back and relaxes for the time being. Moments later, the door opens to show Roxi come in and look at Keira. Keira sits up and smiles a bit.

Keira: Hey

Roxi: Hey, you ok? Your text made it sound like you’re upset.

Keira gives a deep sigh, saying.

Keira: I am, actually. More upset than I have ever been in my life.

Roxi: Is it because of Krystal, again?

Keira raises her eyebrow on this, asking.

Keira: H-How did you know about that?

Roxi: Oh please, I know you too well. You’ve been upset and mention her any chance you can. Also, you keep leaving the channel to SCW on the TV in here.

Keira shakes her head on this. She then says

Keira: Can you blame me? Krystal’s blaming everyone but herself. Taking it out on Cassie, rookies and now her former stablemates. Do you know how many texts and tweets I’ve been getting lately from everyone? “Keira, when are you coming back?” “You need to stop her!”

Roxi: Seems like they want you back. You know, you could always un-retire.

Keira grits her teeth, saying

Keira: I don’t want to! I’m done! I’ve done all I can in the business. I’m retired for a reason! Why are people coming to me, begging me to do the one thing I don’t want to do? Answer me that, Roxi?

Roxi gets closer to Keira, saying

Roxi: You want to know why? They see the tweets, they see you upset. I’ve seen you upset. Way you’ve been going and I can read your face clear as day, Keira. You want to be in that ring. You want to get your hands on Krystal and make her pay! I can see it in your eyes!

Keira: See what? The annoyance!?

Roxi: NO! The will to fight! That fire, Keira. I can see it building in you again. You want to beat up Krystal, admit it!

Keira goes to answer, but stops. She shakes her head, saying in a calm tone.

Keira: No. I have no reason to fight. You got Jessie Salco and many others. I’m retired.

Roxi shakes her head. She takes a deep breath, knowing she was going to have to say the one thing she never thought she would say. She then speaks

Roxi: What a shame.

Keira: A shame? What do you mean?

Roxi: My wife. My own wife. Turning down a fight.

Keira’s eyes widen over this.

Keira: Now wait a minute. You listen here, Roxi Noelle Johnson. I haven’t turned down a fight in my life and you know it!

Roxi: I don’t know. It seems like it to me. Despite what I said, you don’t want to do it. I guess my wife has turned chicken…

Keira slowly stands up and looks at Roxi with the most serious look she had ever given her. She then says

Keira: No one…not even you Roxi. NO ONE…calls me chicken!

Roxi: Well, you’re acting like one, running away from a fight. Running away from Krystal. Guess you just want her to–

All of a sudden, Keira gets in Roxi’s face, shouting out

Keira: The only thing I want from Krystal is my boot up her ass! I want her screaming as I show her that she can’t get away from this!

Roxi: Again, you can always un-retire…

Keira growls, shouting out

Keira: You want me to un-retire!? Is that what you want!?

Roxi: Why are you asking me? Isn’t that what you want?

Keira: I…I…..

Keira screams out for a few seconds, followed by the words

Keira: FINE! I WANT KRYSTAL! I…I’M UN-RETIRING!!!!

Roxi gives a smile over this

Roxi: I knew it. I knew that sooner or later, that fire of yours would come back.

Keira huffs a bit, saying

Keira: Look, I’m only doing this til I can get my hands on Krystal. As soon as I do, I’m heading straight back into retirement. Do you understand?

Roxi gives a bit of a chuckle, saying

Roxi: Right, sure Keira.

Keira: I mean it. Just her, no one else.

Roxi: We’ll see. Now, will you calm down? You need to start classes with the student.

Keira nods on this. She looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Yea, you coming back after putting the groceries up?

Roxi: Of course. See you in a bit!

Roxi smiles as she turns. She waves to Keira as she leaves the office to return home for the moment. As the door closes and Roxi was out of sight, Keira begins to give a small smile. She then says to herself.

Keira: I did miss it. I’m coming home…

The scene fades on Keira’s smile.

—-------------------------------
A few weeks pass after Keira decided to return. During it, she made cryptic tweets here and there and only told a select few people about her return. The rest? They thought Keira had a modeling gig. Once Keira showed up and saved the rookies, everyone knew Keira was back then and there. It was really sealed when Keira showed up at Into The Void to take out Krystal and the Climax Control after with Keira announcing that she was coming out of retirement to fight again. Cause of this, Keira trained even harder than she has done before. She wanted Krystal in that ring, but she knew she had to wait. The scene opens up weeks later as Keira had just finished showering and had put on her sweatpants and a shirt. She was done training for the day and was ready for dinner. She heads downstairs and checks to see if Roxi was done making dinner. She just sees Nate in there and was a bit confused. She heads in there and smiles, saying

Keira: Hey, you little monster. Did you get your homework done?

Nate: I did. You ok, Mama?

Keira: I am. Say, where’s Mommy?

Nate turns and points to where Roxi is. Keira sees her playing a game as she sighs a bit. She turns to Nate, saying

Keira: Has Mommy been playing that game long?

Nate: Mhmm. Mommy won’t let me play.

Keira: Well, she must have her reasons. Guess I’m ordering takeout. Want some pizza?

Nate smiles, nodding.

Keira: Ok, I’ll order in a minute. Go to your room and play until then.

Nate nods again and stands. He runs off to go play as Keira heads into the living room. She sees Roxi playing on the PS5, shouting out

Roxi: Yes! “I’ll swallow your soul”

Keira goes over, saying

Keira: Roxi, what the Hell are you doing?

Roxi, not able to take her eyes off the game, says

Roxi: Playing Evil Dead. Being a deadite and killing survivors.

Keira gives a sigh over it, saying

Keira: Heh, just like how we first started dating.

Keira begins to notice that not only she was playing, but her phone had Twich playing with a guy complaining about the game. Keira picks it up and sees it, watching. She hears Roxi screaming “Yes!” as soon as the game ends. Keira watches and notices in the results that it was Roxi’s own game that was being streamed as she sees “SuperheroRoxi” on the side of the demon. Keira hears the guy saying

Streamer: Oh, this person cheated. Whoever that is must have glitched the game or something!

Keira gets a chuckle out of it. She lifts her head and sees Roxi put the controller down. Keira goes to her, saying.

Keira: Well, how was cheating?

Roxi: What? I didn’t cheat. Not my fault they were rooting for items instead of going for the map.

Keira raises Roxi’s phone to her, saying

Keira: Want to tell him that, then?

Roxi begins to see the game on her phone. She sees her name on there and her eyes widen. She then says

Roxi: Wait, my game was on his stream!? I’m famous!

Keira raises an eyebrow on this, saying

Keira: Rox, you’re already famous. You throw people around for a living. They see you on TV every week.

Roxi: Yes, but I mean I’m going to be more famous, especially on Twitch!

Keira: Wait, don’t you have followers on there because of your drum lessons?

Roxi: Yes, but that’s beside the point! I wonder if he’ll promote me now since I beat him?

Keira: I seriously doubt it. Considering he kinda cussed you out and called you a cheater and all.

Roxi: Again, not my fault they didn’t go for the map and looted for items instead. I was being a good Deadite.

Keira taps her foot, saying

Keira: Roxi, there’s no such thing as a good Deadite and you know it.

Keira sighs, but continues

Keira: Anyway, you’ve been on that game too long, dear.

Roxi: What do–

Roxi looks at the clock and her eyes widen on it.

Roxi: Oh no! I forgot! I’m sorry. Nate must be getting hungry.

Keira: He is. Don’t worry, I’ll order takeout. Been awhile since I had pizza from Dominos.

Roxi: Keira, I am so sorry.

Keira: It’s fine. Not the first time we lost track of time over a video game, won’t be the last either. I’m sorry you had to deal with someone as salty as him. Reminds me of Krystal right now.

Roxi: And right there with the quick blow.

Keira looks at Roxi a bit annoyed, saying

Keira: Excuse me? Weren’t you the one that wanted to get into my fight with Krystal? Considering I told you that it’s my fight?

Roxi: Again, Keira. She talked about me too.

Keira: News flash. She’s talked about everyone. I’m surprised the entire locker room hasn’t decided to come and kick her ass!

Roxi: Give it time, they might. She’s made too many enemies.

Keira: I know. I promise, Krystal will get what’s coming to her. But for now, you need to get ready for your title match too.

Roxi: After we eat.

Keira gives a grin

Keira: Yea, after we eat.

The two smile as the scene fades on that

—-------------------------------------
Days later, the scene opens up after Climax Control. Keira was seen in the locker room of Team Hero. She had already been fired up from earlier due to Jenny Tuck being here in the room and doing what she did. She didn’t want Jenny interfering in this, but that was too late. Keira and Ari had their talk before Krystal butted in, despite Keira wanting Krystal out first. Now Keira was waiting, she had saw the World Bombshell Championship match between Roxi and Courtney Pierce all the way to the end. The door opens slowly as Roxi was seen coming in. She looked a little beaten up from it and at that moment, emotionless. Roxi would see Keira in front of her and before Roxi could say anything, Keira rushes up to her and hugs her deeply. She kept the hug going, not being too loose, nor too tight, wanting to comfort Roxi. She says in the hug.

Keira: I’m proud of you, Roxi. No matter the outcome. I’m still proud of you.

Roxi slowly begins to return the embrace, hugging Keira back, saying

Roxi: Thank you, Keira.

The two break the hug as Keira says

Keira: You have nothing to be ashamed of out there. You did your best.

Roxi: I know, Keira. Like you told me when you retired. I’m content with what I’ve done. I’m going to continue this journey for as long as I can. But as for championships, I’m done chasing them.

Keira slowly bites her lower lip, hearing that. It wasn’t because she thought about in the future, going for another Tag Title run. It was more of what Keira had said before so many months ago about how Keira was done chasing for gold herself. Roxi then adds in.

Roxi: Sorta like you said you were going to do.

And there it was, the words came back to bite Keira in the ass cheek. The words she thought up not mere seconds ago. Keira then says

Keira: Yea, I did. I’m not going to lie. Being out there last week, hearing the crowd. The fire was burning. But in a way, I’m glad Jessie denied my title match request. Brought me back down to Earth a little bit. But despite that and despite Krystal being, well, Krystal. I did get one thing. Just found out.

Keira goes and picks up her phone. She shows that the brass has texted and accepted her request to have Keira face Ariana at next week’s Climax Control. Roxi gives a little smile on this, saying.

Roxi: Heh, I knew it.

Keira looks at Roxi a bit confused, saying

Keira: Knew what?

Roxi begins doing a mocking tone, saying

Roxi: “I’m only back to beat up Krystal. That’s it!”

Keira scoffs and turns her head, saying

Keira: I am! I…I just need a warm up! That’s it!

Roxi: Really? Considering you said you wanted a Roulette Title match with Jessie, which you already admitted to being too excited. Then a Team Hero match?

Keira: Well…I….

Roxi: ALSO the match you JUST got? Face it Keira, you’re not un-retired to face just Krystal. You basically admitted it. The fire is back. Keira Johnson is back to fight the world once again.

Keira goes to say something, but she knew Roxi was right. She was right on all points. ALl the talk she did in the last couple of weeks. She was fired up. Keira was back. She then says

Keira: Y-You’re right. As much as I don’t want to admit it. You’re right. I do miss it. I missed the thrill. I got a new list and…and….

All of a sudden, Roxi goes and hugs Keira hard. She says as she hugs her

Roxi: No need to say it. I’m just glad, really glad to have my wife back.

Keira gives a huge smile on this. But as she begins to say something, Keira’s phone is going off like mad. The two break the hug as she goes to it, saying

Keira: What the Hell is going on with my phone?

As Keira picks it up, she sees her Twitter notifications go off like mad. Every last one of them had a theme, from Cassie to Harper. Even Kat Jones and some of the SCW refs and staff members were tweeting out the same thing as Keira looks on. Her eyes widen from it, saying

Keira: Jenny’s giving out money like she found a gold mine!

Roxi: She’s wha–

Roxi goes to her phone and looks as well. Her eyes widen as well, saying

Roxi: I know she was in here earlier from what the staff was saying. But giving out money like it was candy?

Keira: Cause of Krystal. Not shocked in the slightest. Whatever she wants to do, it’s her life. Right now, I have to focus on Ariana this coming Sunday now. I haven’t been in the ring in months.

Roxi raises an eyebrow to Keira before Keira quickly says

Keira: Not counting training the students at Hero Academy, of course. I’m rusty, Roxi. I want to work off that ring rust.

Roxi: And facing Ariana will do it?

Keira: Yea, I know she’ll give me the fight I’m looking for. I don’t know what the end result will be. But if she can get you to your limits. Then it’s good enough for me!

Roxi gives a chuckle over it. She then says to Keira

Roxi: Ok, ok. You don’t have to explain anymore. You’re right. Being back in that ring, it’ll be good for you.

Keira: Good, cause as a just in case measure. I asked Keri and Angelica to take over training duties at Hero Academy this week.

Roxi: Really? Why?

Keira gives a bit of a wink as she says

Keira: So you and I can train. I got to be ready and I can’t think of anyone better than my love, my wife, my tag partner.

Roxi smiles as she says

Roxi: Ok, Keira. You got it.

Roxi goes over and grabs hers and Keira’s bags as she turns around to look at Keira. She smiles saying

Roxi: How about you transmit us home tonight? It’s been a long time since you did it.

Keira gives a smirk as she goes over to Roxi. She places one hand on Roxi’s shoulder and two fingers to her own forehead. She then says with a smile.

Keira: I thought you would never ask. Let’s go home and train.

The two transmit out of the locker room, heading home. Keira was back home, where she belongs, in that ring as the scene fades.

============================

It has been a long time since I did this. To be honest with you, I thought I would never get this chance again. A chance to be in a SCW ring. I was honestly content with what I had done and decided to ride off into the sunset. But I guess fate had other plans. Before I get into it, let me reintroduce myself. I know it’s been nearly a year since I last did this. But it doesn’t hurt to always have a refresher course.

My name is Keira Johnson. I used to be known a long time ago as Keira Fisher, but later took the surname of Keira Fisher-Johnson. If you didn’t figure it out. I am the wife of Roxi Johnson. Me and her are also known as the famous and legendary Team Hero. I don’t think you want to hear all that. But the last time I even stepped into the hallowed halls of SCW, well, before I had to get involved by stopping Krystal Wolfe and her antics. I became a SCW Hall of Famer and fought my wife Roxi for the last time to see who was better between us in Team Hero.

Oh? Still wanting to know? Too bad.

But yea, after that, I retired. I was content, happy with what I’ve done. I continued to run Hero Academy and not to toot my own horn. So far, me, Roxi and my team have trained a few of our best and that best became champions in a short amount of time.

Yes, I am proud of them. Why do you ask?

But even in retirement. Seeing my students train to become future World Champions or whatever they desire to be. I can’t tell you the thrill I have seeing my students learn, and grow, and evolve into something special. It’s something seeing them step out on their own and leave the nest. I feel like a Mama bird or something. Heh. But, even with all that, seeing that ring, I missed it. Sure, I was about to step into it and train my students and all. But it didn’t feel the same in all honesty. The cracking of my knuckles before I threw that first punch. The sole of my shoe hitting someone’s face to see them go down. The smirk on my own face, seeing my next challenge in front of me. That thrill of the fight. The fire that burned within me. I missed every second of it!

But I was content to keep with my retirement. Okay, my time in that ring was over, and that was okay. Now granted from time to time, that itch would start, the fire would get a little bit of kindling on it. But Hero Academy was helping to keep that fire under control. But that feeling would pop up every now and again and it's hard to ignore. It’s hard to keep it contained. But as much as it would act up, I kept it under control.

Until Krystal Wolfe decided to offset that balance. I got to thank you once again, Krystal. If it wasn’t for you and what you’ve done. I would have stayed retired. But because of what you’ve done. I’m back in the game. My boots are laced up. My ring gear is made and I’m ready to fight again! Krystal, I’ll get to you when the time is right. But for now…

I got some ring rust to get rid of!

I made a list that I’ll be totally honest. Some I did jump the gun a tiny bit. Especially with Jessie Salco and the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I had to be reminded of what I said almost a year ago that I was content and never go after a title again. Hopefully, I’ll keep to that. But one of my challenges did get accepted.

That woman is Ariana Angelos.

Ariana, we’ve never got to face off one on one. But we did face off before in Tag Team action. You and Krystal before she went nuts, you two were the last to try and best Team Hero. You tried, you failed. I won’t say miserably cause that would be a total lie. You did give us a Hell of a fight. Gave Team Hero a great send off. Hell, when I was at Into The Void after my encounter with Krystal. I saw your match with Roxi, even she said it. You weren’t ready. But you came close. You got me excited, seeing someone who idolized Team Hero, idolized me and Roxi come so close to beating one half of Team Hero for the World Bombshell Championship. It fired me up. I wanted to face you one on one so bad. Cause I said to myself, “If you can come so close to beating the Paragon of Team Hero. Then…

How can you fare against the Renegade of Team Hero?”

Now granted, during our spat on Climax Control before Krystal decided to come out and run her mouth like Daffy Duck. You did mention how I haven’t wrestled since October. You asked me can I still keep up with a bombshell in her early twenties. While that is a very good question. I must ask you this, Ariana.

Are you legit kidding me!?

You legit don’t think I can keep up with you, considering I’ve been away for nearly a year? In a tag team with Roxi, I was able to keep up with you. Just because I went away, doesn’t mean I lost ALL of my skills. Yes, I do have some ring rust. Yes, I want to get rid of that ring rust and before you ask. Yes, I AM going to punch you in the face, many, MANY times for that! You don’t think I can keep up with you?

Allow me to prove your ass wrong!

All this time, I have been training others, yourself included, I have been picking up things, retaining things, and retraining my mind and my body to continue. It’s not for you Ariana. It really isn’t. I respect you and you have made me very proud. This isn’t for you, it’s for me. This is to show everybody that it may have been a while, but I haven’t lost anything. I haven’t lost the fire, I haven’t lost the desire for competition, I haven’t lost the love of a GOOD FIGHT. I thought about one day just traveling around and seeing just who can give me that good fight. But I’m not going to give you all the rage and contempt Ariana. I won’t. All of that is for Krystal.

You may have come close to beating Roxi, but like I told you in that ring on Climax Control. I’m a whole different animal! I LOVE the challenge, Ariana. I crave it! Roxi says you weren’t ready for her and you nearly proved her wrong. Now I’m going to say to you and I’m sorry for it.

I’m going to eat you alive!

In order for me to be ready for Krystal, I have to do this. I need to be ready. More ready than I have ever been in my entire life. So that fire I saw from you when you fought Roxi at Into The Void? I want that same fire when we face off in that ring. I don’t want you holding back against me cause if you do, even for one little second. I won’t hesitate to put you down on the mat and make you stay there, do you understand me? One little mistake and your face will be kicked in by Seven Sins. One little second off and I’ll be grabbing your head and hitting you with a Deadly Sin and if you’re even one body part out of place. I won’t hesitate to lift you up and crack your bones…

…With a Final Sin!

Roxi made it a point to make you better, Ari. You may not have noticed it, but it clearly lit a fire under you. You took her to her limit. Now, unless you do the same thing in this match? It’s going to go to waste. You should know Ariana, that I’m not as nice as Roxi. I’m going to do the same thing she did, except with me it won’t be a mental game, it will be a PHYSICAL one. You will have to dig down into your very soul because I’m going to be all over you. You should know I’m relentless, that I don’t stop and I will not stop. You will have to earn survival, not victory, but survival.

You want to be ready for Roxi next time? Then you can’t hold back against me. When we get in that ring on Sunday, Ari. I’m not going to be your friend. I’m not going to be the woman you idolized. When that bell rings.

I’m going to be your opponent. I’m going to be that woman that will stop at nothing to give you the fight of your life. You may think this is a match. No, this is a fight. I won’t stop til you’re on the mat and I give you that three count.

Ariana, you’re one of the best. I can’t wait til Sunday to face you, but remember my words. Don’t hold back. You want to be ready? Prove it with me! Give me the fight I know Krystal won’t.

Either way, it’s official.

Keira…Is…Back! See you Sunday, Ariana!