Author Topic: No More  (Read 761 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
No More
« on: September 22, 2022, 03:24:43 AM »
The scene opens up two days after the Supercard. Keira was seen going into the trophy room and looking at the replica belts her and Roxi had got over the years once they had won a respected title. She thought she would get a look again while Roxi was resting up for a little bit. She sees the once empty spot on her trophy case that said “SCW Titles” on it as she looks down. She sees at the bottom a replica of the Bombshell Internet Championship and finally smiles at it. She says to herself

Keira: The one that got away, no longer. I finally got you. I don’t know when I’ll lose it. But either way, that history will never be taken away from me. The Grand Slam, all mine.

Keira gets closer to the case and opens it. She begins to caress the replica and smiles even more. She then says

Keira: I did it. I did it all in SCW.

She stops caressing it and slowly stands, realizing that fact. She shuts the glass door softly and continues to look at the case even more. She sighs heavily, her mind in deep thought over what she just said. She did it all in SCW. The fighting spirit wasn’t gone, but it felt like it was at a crossroads with Keira. As she thinks and stares at it. She was going to say the question she thought in her head. But she felt a hand lay on her shoulder, the palm warm and inviting in a way. Keira slowly turns and sees Roxi, awake as Keira smiles, asking

Keira: I thought you’d be in bed resting. What’s wrong?

Roxi gives a smile as she says

Roxi: Nothing’s wrong. I’m feeling better enough for me to walk around a bit. What are you doing down here?

Keira sighs a bit as she now says

Keira: I…

Keira turns back and looks at the case, saying.

Keira: I came down here to look. I was happy. I finally got what I wanted and now I'm just looking at it. I’m looking at it and…

Keira sighs, saying

Keira: I feel like I hit a road. It’s like I finally did it and now I’m saying in my head, “Now what?” It’s like I don’t know what else to do.

Roxi: Well, what do you want to do?
Keira: I don’t know. That’s why I asked.

Roxi: I can’t really make that decision for you, Keira. If there’s something you want to do, you have to think about making it happen.

Keira: I just want to… I don’t know anymore? I feel like, I’m climbed a mountain and fell off so many times before I reached the top, and now that I’ve reached the top, I’m just like… I don’t know. I have done the thing I wanted to do.

Roxi: Well, you also were okay with not doing it before the cruise.

Keira: Yea, you’re right. I was, but seeing you win it. Seeing that title on that bed, me saying “The One That Got Away”. I wanted to just keep it at that, but I couldn’t. I got revitalized, I wanted this SO BADLY! I got it and now…

Keira sighs after getting a bit hyped up. She just looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: I go back to the question, “Now what?” I got Hero Academy. I got my job of being a hero. I got a PTA Meeting to go to…Oh GOD I got a PTA meeting to go to!

Roxi: You know it’s not that bad. They just keep you updated on school events. Nate’s teacher loves him. She’s said it every time we go to pick him up. So, he’s not in trouble.

Keira: Yea, but they make it sound like I’m about to go into a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match and WHY DID I THINK THAT!?

Roxi: Calm down, Keira.

Keira takes a deep breath for the moment. She then says

Keira: Right, right. Sorry. Besides all that, in terms of what I wanted in SCW. I got it. So once more, I go to the question. “Now what?”

Roxi: That’s entirely up to you, you have at least a week to give it some thought. You mean to tell me that you really don’t have anything else you want to do?

Roxi smirks

Roxi: Besides go to a PTA meeting?

Keira: Well…

Keira leans in as close as she could to Roxi’s ear and begins to whisper this one last thing. The last thing Keira wanted to do. Roxi’s eyes widen from this as Keira backs away, finishing what she told her.

Roxi: Wait, are you serious?

Keira: Very.

Roxi: Are you sure?

Keira: Positive.

Roxi: You know how much work that is, right?

Keira: I’ve been waiting for the chance to do this for a long time.

Roxi turns away, shaking her head.

Roxi: I don’t know if this is a good idea.

Keira: What? Do you not think I can win?

Roxi: Don’t do that…

Keira: I think I can win!

Roxi: I still don’t think you really need to.

Keira: But you said I can do something I want to do. And it’s what I want.

Roxi: You really don’t need to do this… but if that’s what you want… I guess I can’t stop you, But you’re going to have to wait.

Keira: Wait? Why?

Roxi: I’m pretty sure the competitive Nathan’s Hot Dog eating contest is on July 4th. So… it’s already passed.

Keira looks genuinely disappointed.

Keira: There’s got to be one soon, right? It doesn’t have to be hot dogs. It can be anything!

Roxi: … I’ll see what I can find.

Keira: Yes!

Keira rubs her stomach and wears a huge grin as the scene fades.

—--------------------

The new scene opens at “Frontier Steakhouse” in downtown Tampa. Keira, Roxi, Elizabeth and Nate all walk in, having reserved a table. They wait in line for a little bit, until they are greeter.

Greeter: Welcome to Frontier, it’s four?

Roxi: Yes.

Keira: Hold it.

Greeter: Yes?

Keira: I hear you have a challenge here.

Greeter: Oh, yes. We do. Just let the server know you wish to talk on the challenge.

Keira: Good.

Roxi shakes her head as the greeter leads them to a table big enough for four and Keira waits impatiently as they sit down.

Roxi: Keira, relax.

Keira: I just want to make sure I’m in shape for a real challenge.

Elizabeth: I hear they have a pretty big steak.

Keira: I’ll be the judge of that.

After a few minutes, a waitress comes over to the table.

Waitress: Hello, how are ya’ll doing tonight?

Keira: Good, just hungry.

Waitress: Well, I hope this helps out. My name is Kelly and I will be taking care of you tonight. Can I start you folks off with anything to drink? Or an appetizer?

Roxi: I’ll have a lemonade and some of these mozzarella sticks.

Elizabeth: Just a water for me.

Roxi: And give him a Pepsi.

Kelly: Certainly, and for you ma’am?

Keira: A water, cheese sticks, and some onion rings.

Kelly: Okay, I’ll have that right out for you.

Kelly walks away as Keira licks her lips looking at the menu.

Roxi: Are you sure you want all that before you do the challenge?

Keira: Uh… yeah. I wouldn’t ask for it if I didn’t want it.

Roxi: Fine.

After a few minutes, Kelly returns with the drinks, and then a few minutes after that, returns with the appetizers.

Kelly: There you go, are you folks ready to order?

Keira: Oh yes.

Kelly: Okay.

Roxi: I’ll have the Cowgirl steak, medium rare. French fries, and the ceasar salad.

Kelly: okay.

Elizabeth: I will go for the pork chops, with a baked potato and ceasar salad.

Kelly: Very good.

Elizabeth: For the little one, Chicken nuggets and fries will be good.

Kelly: Very good, and for you ma’am?

Keira: I hear, there is a challenge here.

Kelly: Oh, yes. It’s a 6 lb steak. It’s served with a potato of your choice, a salad and a roll.

Keira: Bring it on.
Kelly does a double take for a moment, and Keira just looks at her.

Kelly: Are you sure?

Keira: Yes.

Kelly: How would you like it? And the potato?

Keira: Medium well. And a baked potato.

Kelly: Okay, I will let the chef’s know and get your order in.

Keira smiles.

Keira: Thank you.

Kelly leaves, and informs the chefs who begin the order as Keira munches on the onion rings and cheese sticks absent mindedly.

Roxi: So, what happens after this?

Keira: Well… I guess we’ll have to find another restaurant and another challenge.

Soon enough, Kelly brings out the dinners for Roxi, Elizabeth and Nate, and then the chef himself brings out Keira’s 6 lb steak dinner. Keira’s eyes light up as she licks her lips in preparation.

Chef: Okay, this is the 6 lb steak challenge. The time limit is 75 minutes. If you eat everything here within the time limit, the meal is on us. You get a t-shirt and your name on the wall of fame here. If you fail, it’s $65.

Keira looks over the steak, studying it almost. She nods at the chef and Kelly.

Keira: Looks like 6 pounds, I guess we’ll find out.

Roxi: Do you need me to time you? I can get my phone out.

Keira chuckles.

Keira: 75 minutes? I think I’ll be okay.

Kelly: Good luck.

Kelly and the chef walk away as Keira continues to look at the steak, and then begins finishing her cheese sticks and onion rings before pushing the plates aside. She begins buttering her potato and roll.

Roxi: Are you going to eat everything else first?

Keira: Why not?

Roxi: You don't want to fill up on bread do you?

Keira: Roxi, my love, you clearly don’t know my stomach.

Nate: That’s like a whole cow, Mama!

Keira: Almost. Anyway, let’s do this.

Roxi: I’ll get my phone, just in case.

Keira: Ugh. Fine.

Roxi takes out her phone and starts the stopwatch when Keira signals.

Roxi: Go.

Keira begins to nonchalantly eats the potato and roll, wolfing the roll down instantly and cutting the potato up and eating it. After about 5 minutes, the roll is obviously gone, the potato is gone and the salad is finished. Keira wipes her mouth with a napkin as everyone else eats sensibly at least. Keira then checks the sharpness of the knife, and seems satisfied with it.

Keira: Well, here goes.

Roxi: No, the challenge starts when you start eating the whole thing, not just the steak.

Keira: I know.

Keira begins cutting giant chunks out of the steak and eating it. Huge portions are gone as Keira smiles and nods at the taste of the steak. Keira swallows a huge chunk and grins

Keira: This is pretty good.

Keira continues casually eating the steak, as Roxi, Elizabeth and Nate finish after about 10 minutes. Keira is about halfway done with the steak at the 20 minute mark.

Roxi: It’s been 20 minutes.

Keira: Dang, I probably should have gotten a second order of those cheese sticks, those were good.

Kelly pops back up smiling as Keira takes a drink.

Kelly: Can I get you guys anything else? Dessert perhaps?

Roxi: No thank you.

Elizabeth: We’re okay.

Keira: More Cheese Sticks, please?

Kelly is again a bit taken aback, but nods.

Keira: Hope that wasn’t too much. Anyway, time to finish this!

Kelly leaves as Keira uses about 10 more minutes to finish the steak, a total of 35:34 to be exact. Keira rubs her stomach as she downs the glass of water.

Keira: Boom.

Roxi: I will never understand how you do that.

Keira covers her mouth to burp, and the smirks.

Keira: It’s one of my many gifts.

Kelly comes back with another order of cheese sticks, noticing Keira’s plate is empty. Keira happily takes the plate of cheese sticks and begins to eat them.

Keira: Oh, yeah, I’m done with that, you can take it.

Kelly: That’s… unbelievable. You completed the challenge.

Keira: MMHMM.

Kelly: Billy, we got a winner!

Billy owner of the restaurant comes out with a t-shirt and presents it to Keira, and Kiera’s picture is taken to go on the wall of fame. Keira finishes her cheese sticks and rubs her stomach.

Keira: That was so good
Roxi: Are you done now?

Keira: Yeah… I think so.

Roxi: Are you sure?

Keira: Eh, for now. I wanna see what other challenges there are around here.

Kelly: You folks all set?

Roxi: Just the check will do.

Kelly: No problem.

Kelly soon returns with the check as Roxi looks at it, and then slides her card into the book.

Roxi: Good thing you won that challenge.

Keira: Would you believe me if I say I forgot my purse?

Roxi: Of course you did.

Roxi pays for the meal and soon, everyone gets up and leaves, the scene fading.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new scene starts with Keira training for her match, hitting a heavy bag, but just lightly tapping it. It still swings wildly despite her not even really hitting it. But the punches start getting heavier and the heavy bag goes all over the place, and that is when Roxi walks in, but Keira takes one last big swing and the heavy bag explodes. Keira has an annoyed look on her face as she turns to see Roxi standing there.

Keira: Sorry.

Roxi: You okay?

Keira: No, I’m not okay. Why does it have to be Kayla? Why is it that I can’t catch a break? Why is it that I don’t get non-title matches and just being out there. No, It’s gotta be a rematch, it’s gotta be a title match. It’s like no matter what I do, the deck constantly gets stacked against me?

Roxi: Keira, you’re the champion. That’s what happens.

Keira: It couldn’t have been Sel? Or Krystal? Or hell, even Mercedes. No, it’s gotta be Kayla. I’m already tired of her!

Roxi: Okay, but you have to relax. I understand your frustration, but this is how a champion works.

Keira: I was… I was just hoping for something else. Something new. Something different. Not just the same old thing.

Keira gives a bit of a sigh, saying

Keira: I just legit hate it. I’m not overlooking her. Not by a long shot. But, anyone but her.

Roxi: You don’t need to hate anybody, Keira.

Keira looks even more annoyed, shaking her head, and almost laughing.

Keira: No, you see, that’s where you’re wrong. I have plenty of reasons to hate her. She couldn’t just accept the loss, no, she had to be petty. She had to try and ruin my night, which already sucked because you lost. No, I’m just tired of always having to be the bigger person. I get so much shit from everybody, and I can’t take it anymore. I’m not going to deal with it like this anymore. Because… I. AM. NOT. YOU.

Roxi: I didn’t say you were.

Keira: But everybody does. They always compare me to you. And how I should be like you. I’m not you. I’m not going to be like you all the time. I’m going to be me, and you know, I’m going to enjoy this. I’m DONE with Kayla after this stupid BS with her.

Roxi: Okay, you just need to calm down. Just don’t take it so personally.

Keira: How? How Roxi? Everything I do, I get compared to you. It’s get diminished, because I’m not you. So, you know what? I’m going to be like me, from now on. After I kick Kayla’s ass, Maybe then, people will realize who the hell I am.

Keira shakes her head, and begins to wipe her face with her towel, drying off the sweat. Roxi simply lays her head against Keria’s shoulder.

Roxi: I’m sorry.

Keira: For what? It’s not your fault.

Roxi: I’m sorry you get compared to me. I know you hear it from everyone else, but I love you just the way you are. I know you’re not me, and I don’t want you to be a carbon copy of me, or even try to be. I want you to be you.

Keira: Then that’s what you and the rest of SCW, are going to get.

Roxi: Okay. Can we just… focus on something else for now. You just have a lot of pent up aggression right now.

Keira: I’m sorry. I’m just so done with people doubting me. But I am hungry. Say… is there some kind of pizza challenge around here?

Roxi: You want another challenge already?

Keira: I get cranky when I’m hungry.

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: I’ll see what I can find.

Keira smiles again as the scene fades.

—-------------------------------

We are now inside Sam’s NY Pizza. Keira walks in along with Roxi, since it’s around lunch time. The place is pretty full as Keira walks right up to the counter.

Cashier: Hello, how can I help you?

Keira: I hear there is a challenge here.

Cashier: Yes, it’s a 28’’ Pizza, and you have one hour to complete it. If you succeed, you win a free cruise trip, to the Bahamas!

Keira: I mean… we’ve been there, but that’s cool. I’ll take it.

Cashier: Okay, are you…both doing the challenge or…

Roxi: Nope, I’ll just take an order of 10 wings and some garlic bread.

Upon hearing that Keira is taking the challenge, a larger guy gets up and walks up to them.

Man: Whoa, whoa… This little girl is taking the challenge. I want a trip to the Bahamas, you know. I know I can do it.

Keira: Good for you.

Man: And I know I can do it faster.

Keira arches a brow.

Keira: Is that a challenge?

Man: Damn right.

Roxi: Keira, you don’t have to…

Keira: No, no, he’s a big boy, he knows what he said.

Cashier: Okay, We’ll get those pizzas out so you can… do this I guess, and we’ll get your wings and garlic bread, ma’am. How do you want those wings?

Roxi: Garlic parm.

Cashier: You got it. And uh, what kind of toppings do you want on your pizzas?

Man: Peperoni, ham, peppers & onions.

Keira: Pepperoni, Beef, Ham, Bacon and Green Olives.

Now, most of the customers are now focusing on the challenge. Keira sits down with Roxi at a table, the other man sitting across from them.

Roxi: I think you’re taking this too far.

Keira: There’s always one, no matter what I do, Roxi. So, you know what? No more.

Roxi receives her wings and garlic bread and just casually begins to eat. Keira tapping the table with her fingers. The man points at her.

Man: You ain’t got a chance in hell, cupcake.

Keira just shakes her head.

Keira: Just save some for me when you fail, Okay?

Man: Ha!

Keira looks over at Roxi, saying

Keira: I should have ordered some Cheese Sticks as well, unless they don’t have them here.

Roxi: Just concentrate on the Pizza.

Keira: Party pooper.

After a while, the two giant Pizzas are brought out. Keira and the man look at one another, and then Keira looks impressed with the pizza.

Keira: Nice!

Man: Hey… no help from your girlfriend over there either! This is me and you, cupcake!

Keira: She’s just here so that I have a witness to when I kick your ass.

Cashier: Okay, we… apparently have a challenge. But, um… yeah, These are the 28’’ challenges. You have one hour to finish. If you do, you win a cruise trip to the Bahamas. I mean.. If you both finish, you both win, but… I guess whoever wins faster?

Keira: Let’s do this.

Cashier: The time is now… 1:30, so 2:30 is you stop time. You can start.

The man instantly digs into his pizza, while Keira just watches him.

Keira: See, he’s going about it all wrong. He’s gonna fade after like 10 minutes. Tsk. tsk.

Keira begins eating the pizza at a slower pace, but she’s barely even chewing the pizza. She gives a little smirk as she sees the man eating faster.

Keira: What a complete idiot…

Roxi: Behave and try to finish, Keira.

Keira: Yea, yea.

And just as Keira predicted, after about 10 minutes, with about half his pizza finished, the man starts to slow down. Not eating as fast as when he started, while Keira just keeps plugging along. After about 15 minutes, Keira is about halfway through and she looks over and waves at the man, who has the sweats from eating so much food, drinking more and more water and wiping his brow.

Keira: You know, maybe you should take a break, you have an hour you know?

Man: Don’t tell me how to eat! I’m kicking your ass right now!

Keira: If you say so. But when you lose, you’re also ordering me cheese sticks.

The race as it was continues and Keira just keeps going, however, about the 30 minute mark, she is a little tired now.

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Yeah… just… one second…

Keira then burps, but covers her mouth, and then takes a second, and nods.

Keira: Okay, I’m good now. Just needed to make room.

Keira gives a smile as she begins to finish up. She sees the man slowing down even further as she stops and smiles

Keira: Ready to admit defeat?

Man: I… ugh… I’m gonna finish.

Keira then finishes her food, licks her fingers and stands up, rubbing her stomach.

Cashier: We have a winner!

Keira walks over to the man, who is still eating, but really is taking his time.

Keira: Are you gonna eat that? I’m still kinda hungry.

Man: … How…

Roxi: Alright, let’s go.

Cashier: Here’s your trip.

Keira smiles as she grabs the papers for the future trip. She and Roxi begin to leave as Keira asks

Keira: How did I do?

Roxi: Again… I have no idea how you eat all that food.

Keira: Just lucky. Let’s get home. I need to finish training.

Roxi nods as her and Keira begin to head home, the scene finally fading.

==============================================

Finally. I did it.

I have achieved the grand slam. I am the Bombshell’s Internet champion. Finally. It seemed like it was never going to happen, but I made it happen. Despite coming up short time and time again, I guess my perseverance paid off. I wish it was under some better circumstances regarding Roxi, but I am happy to have finally done what so many people thought I would never do. I have finally realized my dream, and joined an elite group. I know a lot of people didn’t think I could, and put me in some weird category like I haven’t achieved a lot already, but I did this, and I’m going to take the time to actually enjoy it. 

Or, well, I would have, but it wasn’t an hour after I won, and all I did was tweet that I won, but again, just like always, my accomplishments are diminished because I did that. It’s not like I didn’t have my priorities in order, people just assumed. 

And when I say people, I really mean Kayla Richards. It’s actually really damn pathetic that she would try and ruin the moment for me, but I guess I should have expected it for a sore loser like Kayla. I mean, I said nothing about her battle royal victory, I didn’t diminish it, I didn’t scoff or balk at it. I accepted it. I took it in stride. I was close, like I had been so many other times, and I was eager for the next challenge. All I wanted, was to have a chance at the one title that got away from me. The one I could never actually win. And then, I got my one-on-one match against Kayla, and I beat her for it. And like clockwork, the cheap shots started.

I guess in a way, Kayla Richards did her best to try and ruin the moment, and kill my dream.

But the thing is, she didn’t. 

For the all the shit she talked about me, about how I wasn’t good enough, and how I wasn’t championship material, despite how stupid that sounded, she is the very person I beat. She’s the very reason I am the Bombshell’s Internet champion right now. She has nobody to blame but herself. You can go order the Violent Conduct replay and watch it for yourself. I beat her right in the middle of the ring, no questions asked. There was no controversy, no interference, nothing. Nothing that Kayla could do or say about the match. She had every chance in the world to stop me, and prove herself right, and she couldn’t get the job done. It was done and dusted, and when it all came to pass, I took the championship she had big plans for away from her. THAT is the facts of the situation. 

But no, Kayla couldn’t leave well enough alone. She couldn’t help herself, and so she throws out tweets. Tweets. And you know, for a split second there, I was angered by them. But I realized very quickly what it was, and I snapped out of it, because I had more important things to worry about than what the EX-champion thought about me personally. 

My wife was obviously in pain and hurt. I made sure she was okay. I had to. That was more important than even the championship I worked so hard to win. But, when Roxi was okay, hey, we celebrated and I took my victory lap. I spent all of last week admiring the title and reflecting on my journey to win it. And I have Kayla Richards to thank for that. It must suck to know that the person you least wanted to win a title, took it from you. It must make Kayla feel like complete shit to know that she is now every single person she said she was not a true champion. 

And now that I have had my moment to think about it and really reflect on everything, I took out my list and made a giant damn check mark next to “Complete the Grand Slam”

Mission accomplished.

Achievement unlocked.

I proved without a shadow of a doubt that I belong, and I deserve to say that I am grand slam champion, and now, NOBODY can take it away from me. Nobody can deny me and it feels really damn good to say that out loud. Kayla Richards can join the rest of the haters in the back, trying so hard to deny me. Trying to take everything I’ve ever done and try and make it mean less. And now, all they can say is I don’t deserve it, I’m not a true champion, and blah blah blah. 

To all of them, and to you, Kayla, I can happily say out loud...

YOU CAN KISS MY ASS, BITCHES!

I have to say that winning the title from someone like Kayla made this feel even more satisfying. It’s even more enjoyable, because she’s big mad right now and it’s really hilarious to me. Nothing, Nothing but the salty, salty tears of those who can’t stand me. I wish I had one of those mugs that says “haters tears” on the side of it. I would be drinking out of it, and really, I could have been a long ass time. 

Some people might look at all I’m saying here and think that I’m being a bad winner, or really rubbing it in when I should be more graceful and professional in victory. And... maybe they are right. But none of them had to deal with the extreme amount of shit I had to for my entire career. No matter what I’ve done, it’s always been that I don’t deserve it, I only won because of my wife, and all this other shit, all of it, meant to make me feel like shit. So yeah, you bet your sweet asses I’m taking this damn victory lap! All day long! 

But, now that my week off came and went, I spent a lot of time thinking about what happens next. I mean, what DOES happen next? Well, I had some plans. I had some serious thinking to do and I wanted to first enjoy the moment, and then, think about the future. More specifically, my future. Winning the Bombshell’s Internet championship was everything for me. I was content not winning, but I wanted to give it one more try and I’m happy that I did. I am proud to the Bombshell’s Internet champion.

But when it comes down to it. I feel like I’ve...done everything I wanted to do. I’ve had all the success I wanted to have and I finally got where I wanted to be. I’m pretty much content now. I had a vision of finally getting around to the one last thing I really want to do in SCW.

But, in the back of my head, I knew that somehow, someway, Kayla Richards would wind up getting herself a chance to win this title back and she can say she had an off-night or whatever the hell she was going to say. So, in a way, I’m actually kind of happy that Kayla is getting this match.

Yes, Kayla, I’m happy you’re facing me again.

Because I want to beat your ass again, and this time make sure that you stay in the back with the rest of the haters. I want to make sure that if somebody perhaps missed when I won the championship, they won’t miss me beating your ass for the second time and erasing any and all doubts that Violent Conduct was a fluke, or you having an off night. It’ll be just like last time. No matter how much you want it to be different.

Because I understand what I have in front of me right now. I have a rare opportunity to now only successfully defend my championship against an EX-champion who thought I wasn’t good enough, but to stamp that shit down forever. Not only will I beat you for the title, I will then beat you in your last ditch effort to save face and win the title back. 

I will show you exactly what winning this championship meant to me, I already told you that it meant more to me than it did to you, and now, you only have one motivating factor now: Try and save face. That’s it. You either win the championship back and save face, or you lose again, and WHEN you do, I don’t want to hear a fucking PEEP out of you. You take your second loss and you get to the back of the line of contenders. I don’t want your name, your face, your likeness, ANYWHERE near this championship so long as I have it. 

I know, maybe you think I’m being really petty right now, and I shouldn’t be, because I’m supposed to be like Roxi, right? I'm her shadow and I’m not as good as she is, and I’m not a true champion like she, but I’m supposed to be, I guess, because we’re married and everything. Well, for the 10,000th time, I am NOT Roxi. I will be really, really petty about this, because you were petty to me. All of this could have been avoided, and I may not have had so much pent up frustration to take out, but now, thanks to you, I have plenty of it. 

Yea, you are doing this all to yourself, Kayla. And I’m going to enjoy watching you sulk away with your tail between your legs and reducing yourself to sniping at me on twitter some more, because I will have proven that’s all you really can do. You are a great keyboard warrior Kayla, but if Violent Conduct was you really trying to make big plans for the Bombshell’s Internet title, you had better just stick to mean tweets. Because after Climax Control? You will have a big fat goose-egg when it comes to beating me in singles matches. 

I had a lot of pent up motivation to finally win this title, and I was going to finally just lower my guard for a little bit. I was actually going to really soak in a lot and finally fully rest after all that’s happened in my life, and my career. It was going to be a moment, where I could finally just exhale for a little bit. Those have been rare in my life. 

But then you gotta use those twitter fingers and piss me off. 

So now, not only will you have to live with that fact that you are the reason I get to gloat, you’re going to be the reason that you get NOTHING at the end of all this. This could have been respectful and at least a “hey, you know, before everything got out of hand, maybe we could have at least had some respect for each other.” But you threw all of that away. So, we’ll play the way you want to play. I can be as mean-spirited as anyone else, Kayla.

In fact, you know, maybe I should be the “Dreamkiller”

I mean, I killed your dream of some “wrestling champion” that you saw yourself as, and now, I’m going to make sure it’s not going to happen for a long, long time. Because I’m going to beat your ass AGAIN this Sunday, and then, I will be finished with you. You will be dealt with and I will finally be able to have that piece of mind. 

I guess that’s one more little dream added to the checklist. 

Make sure Kayla Richards gets NOTHING.

You failed to stop me once, and you will fail to stop me again, This Sunday. You will know that this is MY title, I earned it, I won it, and I will defend it. LIKE A CHAMPION. 

So you better lace ‘em up really damn tight on Sunday. It’s about to be one of the longest nights of your career. And one of my most satisfying.

And then, once all that is over, there will just be one thing left to do...