Author Topic: Never Talk About My Family!  (Read 664 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Never Talk About My Family!
« on: August 19, 2022, 03:13:36 AM »
It is Tuesday night, August 9th. Keira and Roxi are up late as they try and prepare for Nate’s first day of school the next day. Keira fills Nate’s backpack with his school supplies, blowing her hair out of her face as she zips it up and sits down at the table.

Roxi: Is that everything?

Keira: It should be. Hold on, I’ll check again.

Keira then unzips the backpack and then points to the checklist on the table.

Keira: Got that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that &,that. Yes it’s all there.

Roxi: What about this?

Keira: This? No, I got that.

Roxi: Are you sure?

Keira: Roxi, do not turn this into an Abbott and Costello routine. He has everything.

Roxi: I just… want to be sure.

Keira zips up the backpack and places it on the table, Keira puts her head in her hands and sighs.

Keira: What the hell happened?

Roxi: I don’t know.

Keira: It was… it was just yesterday when he was in my arms. Where did all the time go? How did it all go so fast? Why am I sitting here going through a backpack?! He’s starting school Roxi! I don’t understand!

Roxi: I… I don’t either.

Keira: I used to always be mad at you for saying he should be tiny forever.

Keira begins chuckling to herself, trying to turn her sorrow into laughter.

Keira: And you… heh, you used to always worry and I’d always say that he’s growing up and he’s going to grow up and you should let him be and hehe…I was thinking there would be more time.

Roxi: Keira…

Keira: And now… there’s no more time.

Keira begins to softly cry, tears rolling down her cheeks as she just starts to break down.

Keira: I’m not ready for this, Roxi. I was just lying to myself. I wanted him to be tiny too. I always thought there would be more time. I saw him crawl, and stand by himself, and walk and talk and it all seems like it was two days ago.

Roxi: I know…

Keira: We took him to your hall of fame induction, he’s been on cruises, he has so many aunts it’s crazy and now here I am getting him ready for school and he’s…he’s going to go to school, Roxi.

Roxi: I know that too. It doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world.

Keira: Ha… hehe…

Keira takes a deep breath trying to compose herself.

Keira: Whoo… I don’t know if I’m going to make it now. It’s just so… bittersweet now. I am proud of him. I am so happy to see how he’s grown and how he’s become a person and he’s learned so much. I want to see him do more. Make…. Make a difference in the world, you know? But on the other hand… he’s my son. He’s our son. It just doesn’t compute that he’s going to school now. And I don’t want him to leave and have us not know where he is. It scares me.

Roxi: Keira, you need to relax, I don’t like this any more than you do.

Keira: I know. Which is why we’re up at 2am trying to figure out if he has everything he needs to be prepared for school.

Roxi: Keira, We don’t have to be up doing this. He’s the one going to school and he’s sleeping like a brick.

Keira laughs again, and tears well up again on her face.

Keira: Why is this so hard?

Roxi leans over and hugs Keira, who is softly crying.

Roxi: Keira, the more you think about this, the more you’re going to worry, and you’re going to make yourself sick.

Keira: How are you handling this so well?

Roxi: I am not. I really…. Really am not. Look, tomorrow, we have to just treat this like a band-aid. It’ll all be over once he’s in the school.

Keira: No it won’t.

Roxi: Why are you trying to ruin the perfect scenario I’ve created in my head?

Keira: It’ll get a little easier, but this is… this is more nervous I’ve been in my life.

Roxi: We need to get some sleep. Look, he’ll be there in the morning and we’ll be there too. Come on, let’s go.

Keira finally concedes and the two begin to walk to the bedroom. Keira stops and turns, looking back at the backpack.

Keira: I need to check one more time…

Roxi: No, you don’t. Come on, let’s please just go to bed.

Keira sighs before she and Roxi enter their bedroom and go to sleep, readying themselves for the big day.

The morning sun was slowly rising. The alarm goes off as Keira and Roxi are seen slowly getting out of bed. Keira looks at the clock and gives a huge sigh. She knew what day it was. Her and Roxi were dreading this day for months. It was the first day of school for their son, Nate. Roxi was already getting a shower going as Keira gets up and heads to Nate’s room to wake Nate up. As soon as she makes it, she notices Nate wasn’t in his bed. Keira raises an eyebrow, confused for the moment. She rushes down the stairs and sees Nate in the living room, watching TV. She gives a sigh of relief as she goes to Nate and asks

Keira: Nate, how long have you been sitting there?

Nate turns and smiles at Keira, saying

Nate: Not long, watching cartoons, Mama.

Keira: Oh! I see!

Keira gives a smile over this.

Keira: Well, are you ready for today? Ready for your first day of school?

Nate: I am!

Keira: Good. Now go get dressed, Mama and Mommy will fix breakfast real quick and as soon as you eat. It’s off to school.

Nate nods as he stands and rushes upstairs. As he turns to go to his room, Roxi is seen coming down the stairs, dressed up already as Keira smiles a bit. She then says

Keira: If you’re wondering where Nate is, he’s getting dressed. He was up before we were.

Roxi: Really now?

Keira: Yea, he’s looking excited for this day.

Keira gives a soft sigh over this. Despite all of this, Keira was not ready for this day, mentally. Neither was Roxi, but both knew this day was coming. Roxi places a hand on Keira’s shoulder and gives a nod. Keira gives a small smile as she goes and gets ready. Moments later, her, Roxi and Nate were now in the kitchen, eating breakfast before Nate had to go to school. Keira smiles as she asks Nate

Keira: So, is my big boy ready for his first day?

Nate: I am, mama!

Roxi: I’m glad to hear. I want you to be a good boy today. Listen to your teacher and play nice with the other kids.

Nate: I will, mommy!

Keira: I know you will. We’re just worried about you, Nate.

Roxi: Exactly. You’re our little boy.

Nate: Mama? Mommy?

Keira: Yes?

Roxi: What is it sweetie?

Nate gets out of his chair and hugs Keira fist. He then hugs Roxi next, saying to her

Nate: I got this.

That would tug at the heartstrings at Keira and Roxi as soon as Nate said that. The two would hug Nate in a group hug motion. After a moment, Keira realizes the time and sighs as she breaks the hug. She then says to Nate.

Keira: Go get your backpack. It’s time to go.

Nate nods as he rushes to the living room and goes to get his backpack. The two begin to head to the car as Nate follows, backpack on him as they go to the car. They drive off to Nate’s school as Keira is in the passenger seat, almost looking out to the morning sky. She was lost in thought, remembering how she held Nate in her arms for the first time. Her and Roxi watching him grow up in front of their eyes. As they arrive, Keira and Roxi help Nate out of the car and walk him to his classroom. Roxi then says to Nate

Roxi: Remember what we taught you. We’ll be back in a few hours. Be a good boy.

Nate: I will. I got this.

Nate gives a wave as he enters his classroom. Keira and Roxi smile back as the two turn back and head to the car. As they enter, Roxi asks Keira

Roxi: Penny for your thoughts?

Keira slowly turns her head, saying

Keira: We’d be here all day with my thoughts. It’s more, he’s growing up too much.

Roxi: I know he is. But think of it this way. He’s still our boy. No matter what.

Keira gives a small smile. She knew that, but it was still pulling on her heartstrings. She then says to Roxi

Keira: You’re right. Plus, he’ll be home later today. Knowing me, he’ll talk about his entire day. Which is fine with me. As long as he’s happy.

Roxi smiles at that as she and Keira drive home, but both of them begin to cry, the scene fading out.

—---------------------------------------

The new scene is the home of Roxi and Keira’s family friends, Sasha and Christine. Keira is still very emotional after Nate’s first day of school. It’s now Friday, and while Roxi is out visiting a friend in California, Keira knocks on the door, and Sasha answers with a smile on her face.

Sasha: Keira! Hi!

Keira: Hi Sasha.

They hug and Sasha is all smiles.

Sasha: What brings you around here?

Keira: I just wanted to talk to you and Chris, if she’s okay.

Sasha: She’s a little tired, but I think she’ll be okay to talk to you for a little bit.

Keira: That’s fine. That’s all I ask.

Sasha: Come on in.

Sasha leads Keira into the house and towards a bedroom, where Christine lays in bed with the TV on, watching as Keira enters the room with Sasha.

Christine: Hi Keira.

Keira: Chris, you feeling okay?

Christine: I have good days and bad days, love. But my day got a lot better that you’re here.

Keira quickly moves forward and reaches down to gently hug her friend, and Christine gives Keira a kiss on the cheek.

Christine: It’s been a long time.

Keira: I know. We should come visit more often. But I want you to know we miss you both a lot.

Sasha: Where is Roxi?

Keira: She’s out of town, it’s just me today.

Sasha: Oh… well… where’s Nate?

Keira sighs and tries to hold it together.

Keira: He’s…at school.

Sasha: Oh, that’s right!

Christine gives a bigger smile hearing the news.

Christine: That’s good. He’s growing up very fast.

Keira: Too fast.

Christine: You can’t stop it, Keira. Trust me, I know. I’ve got these little ones running around here and I can barely keep up with them. They run around and get into mischief, and then before you know it, they’re going to school, and moving away, and starting their own families.

Keira: Stop it. I am not ready for ANY of that.

Christine: No parent ever is. The best you can do is to try and take all the moments you can with them, before you miss something special. But I know Nate has been raised right. You and Roxi are good parents. He’s more grown up than even being 4 or 5. He has the mind of an adult. And you know why that is? Because that’s how he was raised.

Keira smiles, but starts to cry again.

Keira: I didn’t think it was going to be this hard.

Sasha: Being a mom isn’t an easy job, Ke. You should be proud of the job you and Roxi have done.

Keira: … Thank you. But neither Roxi or I could have done it without you. You went through all of that pain and anguish and you carried him for 9 months. I can never repay you for what you did for me and Roxi. I can’t ever do anything that makes up for that. Both of you. You gave me and Roxi the greatest gift anyone can ever get. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for either one of you. I just can’t do anything to ever show you how special that was, and how much it meant to me, and Roxi.

Christine smiles and touches Keira’s cheek

Christine: You already have, love. You raised him right.

Sasha: You made a little heartbreaker and a gentleman. And a goofy little monster.

Christine: Sasha’s right. You should be proud

Keira continues to cry, but the reassuring words do help. She hugs both of her friends tightly.

Keira: Thank you. For everything.

Christine: You’re welcome love.

Sasha: Yeah, but you do have to do us one favor.

Keira: Name it.

Sasha: Bring him around. He needs to be spoiled by his aunts!

Keira smirks, wiping a tear from her eye.

Keira: I don’t think so. He’s spoiled enough.

Sasha: But that’s our job.

Christine giggles

Keira: Alright, knock it off or I’ll spank both of you!

Christine: You just need to relax. I know Nate will be fine. He told you about his first day, didn’t he?

Keira: Yeah, he did. Played with trucks, wrote his name, made some art.

Sasha: See, it wasn’t that bad was it?

Keira: It’s… getting easier, I guess.

Christine: Keira, you’re a wonderful mom, and you should be proud of the job you’ve done. You’ve always taken good care of Roxi, and me, and Sasha, and anyone else. You know what you’re doing, but this is a step in life. All the little ones take it. And I know he’s more than ready

Keira: He is.

Christine: Then you did your job.

Keira smiles to herself, hugging her friends tightly.

Keira: I will never forget what you’ve done for us. I love you both forever and always. I just needed to make sure that other people saw what I saw, and not just Roxi.

Keira pauses nodding and another tear comes down her face.

Keira: He means the world to me, and you have given me my everything.

Sasha: Anytime, Ke. You hungry? You want some food?

Keira: Oh wow I… No, I’m okay. I’ll go home and eat. I just needed to let you both know how much I appreciated you.

Christine: Anytime, love.

Keira gives her friends one final hug and kisses before she departs, feeling better about herself and the entire situation as the scene fades.
—----------------------------------------
The scene opens up on a Sunday afternoon. Keira and Nate was seen in the living room while Roxi was seen in the kitchen, making dinner. They had a Sunday off, which was good. Keira had the TV on, showing Climax Control as Nate was playing with his toys. Keira keeps an eye on it, mostly to see what will happen with Kayla and Krystal, considering she was next in line to go for the Bombshell Internet Championship. But then she sees Masque on the screen as Keira gets a bit curious. She sees Masque go to the announce booth and whispers something in their ear. Once she hears what she said about Nate, Keira begins to clench her fist in anger. She turns over as Nate overhears it, asking

Nate: Mama? Why is that person in a mask asking about me?

Keira tries to keep her composure as she says

Keira: Don’t worry about it. Go to your gramma’s room. I don’t want you in here when Mama is about to say some bad words and do bad things. Remember, I love you.

Nate: O-Ok. I love you too, Mama.

Nate grabs his toys and begins to head to Liz’s room to take shelter. Once Keira knew Nate was in the room, she begins to shout out as loud as she could

Keira: NO ONE! NOT A SOUL TALKS ABOUT MY FAMILY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Enraged, Keira begins to grab the big TV and rips it out from the socket, surprisingly not damaging the plug outlet itself. She goes outside and throws it down hard onto the ground, smashing it into pieces, the plastic goes flying a bit. Keira continues to scream as she produces a ki ball and fires, destroying more of the TV. That blast is what is heard from the kitchen as Roxi goes out, thinking they’re under attack. Once she heads outside, she gets into a bit of a defensive position. But she then sees Keira, standing over whatever was left of the TV. She slowly gets out of the defensive position and asks

Roxi: Keira? What happened?

Keira: I…I lost my cool.

Roxi looks at the debris once again, saying

Roxi: Lost your cool? What? Blasting something outside is losing your cool!? What did you hit!?

Keira sighs, saying

Keira: The TV.

Roxi: The TV!? Why was the TV out here!? Why did you destroy it!?

Keira begins to clench her fist again as she goes over to Roxi, screaming out

Keira: CAUSE NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY FAMILY! ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO WEARS A MASK TO HIDE THEIR FACE!!!!

Roxi: Wait, what?

Keira: I saw that bitch Masque come out on Climax Control, talking crap.

Roxi gives a sigh over this.

Roxi: Keira, you know in our business, they do that. You’ve dealt with that for over a decade now.

Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: I know. But that bitch….she….

Keira grits her teeth for the moment, before shouting out

Keira: SHE TALKED ABOUT NATE!!!!

Once Roxi hears that, she goes and hugs Keira tightly. As she keeps hugging Keira, Roxi asks

Roxi: Did Nate hear it?

Keira: He did. He was asking about it, but I told him to not worry about it and sent him to your mom’s room. I didn’t want him seeing me get angry.

Roxi gives a nod as she breaks the hug. She then says to Keira

Roxi: Calm down. I’ll take care of Masque when the time comes. You still got that match with Kayla coming up, unless it’s a Triple Threat now.

Keira: I don’t know. I can’t find out at the moment. Maybe when I see the highlights later. Right now. I need to make a phone call.

Roxi: A phone call, to who?

Keira: Well, one to Jenny. We need a new TV for one.

Roxi: Keira, I think we can afford a new 4K TV. Not that hard to get one.

Keira: Yea, but she knows how to get a real good one. Ones you might not be able to find. One rich people get.

Roxi: Ok. But til then, we can get one from the store to do until you get ahold of Jenny. Right now, I want you to calm down and relax. Tomorrow you start training for your match, no matter who the champion is or what match it will be. Leave Masque to me, got it?

Keira stays silent for the moment. Roxi was actually raising an eyebrow over this. Before she could say anything, Keira says

Keira: ….Ok, fine. Masque is yours. I’ll focus on Kayla.

Roxi: Thank you. Now, can you clean up the mess? I’m almost done with fixing dinner.

Keira nods at Roxi as Roxi turns and goes back inside. Keira leans down and begins to pick up whatever was left of the TV. Once she does and puts it in the outside trash, she takes her phone out of her pocket. She sends a text out and smirks out for it as the scene fades.

—----------------------------------------
The scene opens up hours later as Keira was seen downstairs in the training room. She was doing a few moves in the ring, still a bit angry from all of it. She saw a text earlier that confirmed what Keira needed to do. But she also knew it would be later for Roxi to see the text as well from her phone. Once she throws a dropkick, she notices Roxi outside the ring. She had a stern look on her face, arms crossed as well as Keira slowly stands up and sees Roxi out there. She then says to her

Keira: Hi ba–

Roxi: NO! Don’t start, Keira! What is this?

Roxi pulls out her phone and shows the card. Keira then says

Keira: The card for Climax Control? I see you’re defending your title on it. Is that it?

Roxi: No! The match you’re in. You’re facing Masque!

Keira raises an eyebrow herself as she says

Keira: So?

Roxi: Did you have a hand in this? Cause it feels like you did, Keira!

Keira sighs as she rolls out the ring and stands on the floor. She looks at Roxi and says to her

Keira: Yes, I did have a hand in it. I know you want to handle Masque. But she drew the line. She talked about our son!

Roxi: I know she did, Ke–

Keira stops her by saying

Keira: Roxi, this is the one time I have to do this. Win or lose, I got to punish Masque for what she said about our son! I’ll let you have her, don’t worry about that. But after all that. I want first cracks at her! I want to shatter her pride before you shatter her dreams!

Roxi looks at Keira, slowly calming down at this as Keira continues

Keira: Roxi, you know I’ve been focusing on Kayla. I found out that it’s still me and Kayla. I’m focusing on her. Trust me. This is me getting ready for her by taking down someone that is just like her. Do you trust me, Roxi?

Roxi: I do trust you, Keira. I just don’t want you going too far. You’re right, though. Masque deserves what she’s about to get. But I want a piece of her too, Keira.

Roxi now sighs on this. She knew that she wasn’t going to change Keira’s mind over this one bit. She then says

Roxi: Ok. I won’t stop you. But promise me that when you’re facing Masque, you’re also thinking of Kayla. Don’t lose your focus and please, PLEASE…

Roxi hammers this in

Roxi: Save some of Masque for me.

Keira: Make sure you retain your championship, first. Focus on that before I hand you whatever remains of Masque.

Roxi gives a smirk over this as she says

Roxi: Touche. But ok, I’ll do that.

Keira gives a smile as she asks Roxi

Keira: Want to come in the ring and train with me? I do need to try out some moves I wanted to try for a while.

Roxi: Yea, let me go change and I’ll join you in the ring. Rest for a bit til I get back.

Keira nods as Roxi turns around and heads back upstairs to get changed. Keira turns and grabs a bottle of water and drinks out of it. As she was resting, she stares at the wall, almost lost in thought like she was days ago. After all that’s happened since Wednesday for her. She knew what she had to do. She slowly stands up and goes to the ring as the scene fades

===============================
Like I said before. One step forward, two steps back. If it isn't going for the championship, it's something else new entirely.

Sorry if I'm going on a weird rant for a moment. I'm just thinking mostly is all.

Since I last wrestled. I've been trying to get ready for Kayla. Send my son to school now and just...well. A lot happened. To think, I thought I would have at least maybe a warm up match before I take on Kayla. Just a little warm up, get ready and take what should have been mine.

AND THEN I SAW WHAT HAPPENED ON CLIMAX CONTROL!

Yea, I heard what you had said Masque. I heard it loud and clear. Jason Adams made it perfectly clear and if you wanted it heard, that’s exactly what happened! You know, if you had not uttered a damn word out of your mouth. We wouldn't be having this conversation. We wouldn't even be in the ring. Roxi could handle you however she pleases and I would be getting ready for Kayla. No muss, no fuss.

But no. You decided to go ahead and just open up Pandora's box by saying my son's name. You had to poke the bear by asking that fucking question, didn't you? YOU BASICALLY WANT TO BE INJURED! Fine, Masque. I asked for this. I asked for this match, why?

Cause I am going to beat the ever loving shit out of you.

Trust me, I'm going to be ready for Kayla as well. But this won't be the warm up match that I wanted either. This will be a damn massacre! I will not hesitate to beat you with every single thing that isn’t fucking nailed down, do you understand me?!

Thing is. I wanted to fight you for a good while, Masque. But with all that has happened to me for months, I never got the chance. Life got in the way. If you wanted to fight me so badly, I would have given you that fight. Cause you know me, I do love a good fight. But no, you decided to just cross a line. A line you should have never crossed.

You can insult me. You can insult my wife. We can take it. But no one...NOT A DAMN SOUL...insults or talk about MY SON! If I ever hear anything come out of anyone's mouth about Nate. I promise you, I go from the person who will give you a good fight to the person you see before your career ends. Just...like...that!

It’s one thing to insult me, it’s another thing to insult my wife. But let me tell you something right now Masque, you utter my son’s name, and that’s a FUCKING DEATH SENTENCE! I don’t care about winning or losing this match. Oh no, we’re WAYYYY beyond that now. Nataniel Johnson is a 5-year old boy, you PATHETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE! He doesn’t have anything to do with Roxi or my own career inside the ring. Nathaniel Johnson isn’t your opponent. And I demanded this match, and I don’t care who approves of it, or not, you DO NOT cross the line that you crossed!

Yea, I said it. I know I gave my word to Roxi that I wouldn't hurt you too much in this match. But just thinking about it more and more. Thinking about your words, especially as you hide in your stupid mask. All cause Roxi took away a chance. She took away your streak and now you want to risk your chance at becoming World Bombshell Champion. You want to risk your career by talking about my son?

Sorry, not going to fly with me!

I don’t really give a shit what happens to me Masque. I know the risks of stepping in the ring. I can slip and fall and hurt myself, but anything that you do to me, I know that what I take from you is going to be much much worse. You really think I don’t know the dangers? You really think I’m just blindly walking into this? No, oh no, Masque, this is like the opposite of everything you do. This time, it is YOU that doesn’t know what she has gotten into. I’m not afraid of you. I’m not afraid to be hurt. The thing I’m most afraid of, is that when I’m done there won’t be anything left and I’ll have to explain to my wife why she doesn’t have a GOD DAMN CHALLENGER.

You will find out just exactly how much I love my son. I’ve already dealt with stalkers, I’ve dealt with doubters and I’ve dealt with trash like you. You wanted a reaction from Roxi, but guess what? GUESS FUCKING WHAT, MASQUE? Roxi is going to have to wait because I am coming for you. I’ve wanted to fight you, but now, all you’ve done is taken away that entire scenario! This is no longer about trying to pin your shoulders to the mat. It’s not about making you tap out or scream a submission. Because now, 3 seconds is TOO LONG for you to be on the ground. Your submission will fall on DEAF. FUCKING. EARS. You sacrificed a lot, to make your point, and some people might even say I’m making a sacrifice to step in the ring with you. But believe me when I say, you will not walk out the same way you came in!

I don’t care about getting your best, I don’t care about the challenge, I don’t care about the match itself. This isn’t going to be a match in the damn first place. All that is out the window. You threw all of that away Masque! All of it! And now, your ass is mine. I’ve got you, all to myself. This isn’t me, walking into a lion’s den or charging into the buzzsaw that was Masque, this is Masque De Lune FIGHTING FOR HER GOD DAMN LIFE!

I don’t care if at the end of the night, I wind up in jail. I don’t care if they slap the cuffs on me and I get booked for assault or whatever in India. All I care about is making you suffer. I will take your stupid fake hand and beat your ass with it. You have no idea what I am capable of when I’m pissed off, and you know…neither do I. And that’s a scary proposition. If for some reason they decide to take my championship match away, it will be WORTH IT to get my hands on you.

I pray you're ready for the Hell you've about to unleash upon SCW this Sunday. Cause I promise you this, bitch. I'm going to end your chances, your dreams and your career in one fell swoop. The mask you wear? I'll make damn sure you keep wearing them when I get done caving your face in with each punch I give you. Each one harder than the last. I may break one of your bones just to prove my damn point! I don't know what I might do. But I do know this, Masque.

I will make damn sure that you never speak of my son's name again. I will put the fear of GOD into you. When I'm done with you Masque...

Roxi will be considered a mercy match compared to me....

Sunday, start counting down the days Masque. Cause when I get you in the ring. You're through!

You will find out what happens when you poke this bear. Mark my words Masque….

I’M GOING TO GET YOU. AND IF YOU EVER UTTER MY SON’S NAME EVER AGAIN… WHAT HAPPENS ON SUNDAY, WILL BE HEAVEN COMPARED TO WHAT I DO TO YOU AFTER IT!