Author Topic: ALEX KAELIN (c) vs KRIS HALC  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
ALEX KAELIN (c) vs KRIS HALC
« on: February 22, 2015, 08:31:50 PM »
 Post your RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 02/28/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 03/01/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 06:21:41 AM »
 The first RP period is over.

All RPs posted now will go towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 03/06/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 03/07/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Kristopher Ryans

• View Profile
    • Kristopher Ryans
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 08:16:06 PM »
 March 1st 2015
============
Off-Camera

It was raining. The clouds overhead were thick and dark, making the day seem much later than four in the afternoon. He hadn't brought an umbrella with him. If it was going to rain on his niece, then it could rain on him too. He hadn't brought flowers today. Quietly, he had sat and watched his brother and his former love talking over twitter about making this visit. He didn't say a word about having been sitting in his car, already in the parking lot, when Jason arrived with Elena and Kirsten. He had waited hours, feeling himself torn between going in to be with his family and his anger at never wanting to see them again. When they left he had stepped out of the car. He hadn't even made it around to the front of the vehicle before he saw Talia pull in. She was the last person he wanted to see here. That pull towards Emily intensified. It was an internal instinct towards protecting her, when he had failed to do so two years ago. Rehab had prevented him from ever being in her life, but, even in death, there was a need to protect her from the woman that abandoned her. Instead, he remember what his brother had told her last night. It was Talia's decision to discard Emily. Jason wasn't going to put himself in between them now. Kris had to do the same thing. Keeping Talia from going in would make him no better than she was. Instead of interfering, he got back into the car and waited. It seemed like days went by. He was swimming through the last two years. From learning about his niece, to Reese, to Ava and then almost dying. It wasn't an easy road. Granted, it was mostly his fault. Talia stepped out of the of the cemetery what seemed like an hour after, it couldn't have been much shorter than that in actuality. As she pulls out he steps out of his car again, crossing the parking lot and entering the lobby. There was a fence surrounding the cemetery, it was a way of keeping track of every visitor by making them sign in, and be approved.

Kris was undoubtedly on the list of people allowed to visit. The security of the place made him laugh on the inside. He was thankful for the rain outside, allowing him to keep his jacket on, covering the tracks on his arms that had gotten him into a lot of trouble every time that he had dealt with these people. Jason’s insistence of having his daughter buried in a Catholic cemetery was maddening. Kris had always hated that about him. After signing in, they point him in the right direction, directing him towards a hill on the right of the cemetery. When he gets to the headstone he notices the empty spots surrounding her. Clearly Jason had put some thought into being with his daughter in the afterlife. However, there wasn’t just one spot reserved, there were several. Kris started counting, not with numbers but with names as he looked around. There was one for him. One for Talia. Jason’s spot was on the opposite side of the headstone from Talia’s, and then there were two more next to him. Kris hoped that they weren’t for their parents. Being stuck in here with them was sickening and almost enough to make him hope that whenever he kicked it, his body wouldn’t be recovered.

He sits down in front of her headstone, and brings his knees up to his chest when he does. He takes a minute to admire the flowers that her parents had brought to honor their daughter. It brings a smile to his face. As dysfunctional as they were, they were much better parents than his own had been. He could see the love that they felt for her. He sighs heavily, finding his words.

Hey baby girl. I know that I wasn’t really around at all when you were with us. That was my fault. See, I have never been really good about being there when others need me to. I give your mommy a lot of shit about the fact that she wasn’t there for you, but I don’t really mean it. I take my own feelings out on her. At least she got to hold you just after you were born. Sure, she ran after that first day, but she got to do something that I never did. I guess that is why I came today. It’s your birthday, and I am sorry that you don’t get to spend it with us, but I am so much more sorry that I wasn’t there for you when you needed someone more than your daddy. He blames himself, you know. It breaks his heart that he couldn’t take care of you by yourself. I just want you to know that it wasn’t his fault. He would still give anything for you to be here. He would trade places with you if he could. In all honesty, I would trade places with you right now if it would mean the opportunity for him to hold you and just look in your eyes again, even for just a minute. He tries so hard to take care of everyone, and I have always taken advantage of that. It should be me in the ground in this cemetery, not you. I have had more than my fair share of chances, and you didn’t even get one Emily.

He stops, choked up. He quickly brushed a tear from his eyes, but it is in vain. He knows that there are more coming. Even more than that, he knew that he wasn’t going to be able to stop them once they did. A ball was forming in his throat, making it hard to talk, but he came to say what he needed to say, and he wasn’t about to start holding back now.

It isn’t fair that I get to be here and you don’t. I am a fuck up Emily. I haven’t done anything good with my life. I bounce from person to person, woman to woman, ruining everyone’s life that I touch. My own life? I don’t live it. Instead, I bury it under drugs and excuses. I lie to everyone and tell that I have am staying clean, and I even bribe people to make sure that I have the paperwork to prove it. When that doesn’t make the pain go away, I hide. I disappear without telling anyone and I live on the street. Emily, I have done things, so many things, to people that don’t deserve it, just so I can get another fix, or a leg up on someone in order to break them down. Most of the time, I make excuses that growing up the way that I did turned me into the person that I am now. The thing is, your daddy grew up in the same house. He went through everything that I did, and he was still able to hold himself, and everyone else together. He was able to take care of all of us. He was able to bring a beautiful angel like yourself into this world, if only for a little while. He is the most amazing person that I have ever had the privilege of knowing, and I do nothing but hurt him.

He shakes his head, looking away. It was honesty that he hadn’t been able to even tell himself before now. She deserved to know the man that she would have been forced into loving had she lived to see him get out of rehab. She deserved to know that he would have been nothing but a drain on her. He had said things to her father in her name that weren’t fair to her father, or to her. He had that one last thing to apologize for before he would do her the biggest favor he ever could, leaving before he could do her any harm.

I bet your daddy told you when he came that he has a new family. See, things with your mommy didn’t work out. I would be lying if I said that the blame for that doesn’t land mostly on one of the two of them. I am not here to talk badly about them. Your daddy is happy now. He found an amazing woman that I know you would love dearly if you would have had the chance to meet her. You have brothers and sisters now that are amazing people in their own ways. You would learn so much from each of them. They would have protected you against this world unconditionally. That is more than I can say for your daddy’s side of the family. He adopted a girl named Gabby. She is your sister now and I was really angry that he did. I told him that he was replacing you. That loving her was taking away from how much he loved you. That making her his daughter somehow meant that you didn’t matter to him anymore. That isn’t true at all Emily. It isn't even a little true. The truth is, I felt like he is replacing me. He has a new family that won't take advantage of him, or hurt him, or lie to him. He has people around him that will support and love him like he deserves. In all honesty, it probably feels almost like he has you back in his arms. He is happy and I said those things about you because I feel like he is happy in spite of me, not because of me in any way.

His heart was breaking. He sits forward and brushes the engraving of her birthday on the stone. She didn't even live to see the first one, and here he is, wishing she was alive instead of him in her second.

I wish that then he thought of me he felt the same thing as when he thinks of you. He still lights up when people mention your name. I see his ears perk up and his attention drawn away every time he hears it, even if just by random passersby talking to someone he doesn't know. He thinks about you all the time. Even though you aren't here you are loved so much. You will always be loved. You won't ever be far away from his thoughts, or your mother's, or mine.

His phone vibrates in his pocket and he looks at the message sadly. Slowly, he gets to his feet and places his hand on the top of the stone.

I am sorry that I wasn't there to help take care of you when you needed it the most. I am sorry I never got to look into those beautiful green eyes in person. I am sorry that I am not a better person, a better uncle. I hope that if I ever see you again, that you can forgive me. That is what I want most in my life. I wish I could have held you.

He brushes tears from his face, and swallows hard. He frowns, forcing back more tears from falling.

Happy birthday Emily Quinn....

He steps away, again brushing at his face. The trail back down to the lobby of the front office was hard, but by the time he had reached it he had managed to force off the tears. He nodded to the woman manning the front counter, who signed him out as he walked through the front door to the parking lot. He approaches the car as Clarissa pulls in and steps around to the passenger side, opening it. He sits down next to her and looks her over.

Kris Halich: You didn’t have to come.

Clarissa looks over at him, and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Clarissa Ashford: I wanted to come.

He smiles and lowers his eyes to his lap.

Kris Halich: I am glad that you did.

She smiles and looks at him, moving her hand up and running it through his hair.

Clarissa Ashford: Are you okay?

He shrugs.

Kris Halich: I don’t know anymore.

Clarissa Ashford: You…

She looks up, trying to get him to meet her eyes, to no avail.

Clarissa Ashford: … you didn’t let her down, you know?

He shakes his head.

Kris Halich: I wasn’t there for her either though.

Clarissa Ashford: It wasn’t your fault. You were going through something.

He keeps shaking his head, and blows her words off without really considering them.

Kris Halich: I am always going through something. People are always cleaning up after me. I don’t give anything back to them.

Clarissa Ashford: Stop thinking so low of yourself, Kris.

She sighs, aggravated.

Clarissa Ashford: I hate that you do that all the time.

He laughs.

Kris Halich: It’s the truth Clarissa. Jason went through all the same things I did and it never broke him I have no excuse for how it broke me.

She starts to drive.

Clarissa Ashford: I just think that you’re way too hard on yourself.

He thinks about reaching over to take her hand but doesn’t. They blur the friendship line a lot and he didn’t know how comfortable she was about that.

Kris Halich: You are always there for me. I am not sure that I deserve that with all the things that I have done.

Clarissa Ashford: Why?

She looks over at him and sighs.

Clarissa Ashford: Why don’t you deserve it? Do you not remember everything that you have done for me?

Kris Halich: I care a lot about you. You deserve to have someone there for you. You’re an amazing woman Clarissa. You make me feel like a better person than I really am.

Clarissa Ashford: And you know I care a lot about you too. I am glad that I do, and you do the same thing for me. I get scared and worried about you when you go off on your own and torment yourself like this. I don’t want to lose you.

He smiles, not sure if she can see it with her focus on the road.

Kris Halich: You aren’t going to be losing me.

Clarissa Ashford:Then promise me.

She doesn’t take her eyes from the road, continuing to drive.

Clarissa Ashford: … promise me that I won’t lose you.

He nods.

Kris Halich: You won’t. I am  always going to be around when you need me to be.

The pull up to a red light and turns to face him for the first time since she started driving.

Clarissa Ashford: I am glad to hear that, but what if I want you around all the time?

Her eyes search his face for an inaudible answer even before he finds the words. His smile fades just a little, but it is still there. He knew that this was a conversation that they would have to have eventually. They had crossed that line too many times for this not to come up.

Kris Halich: I would still be here of course. I am not going anywhere…

The light turns green, and she turns back to the road, continuing to drive.

Clarissa Ashford: I don’t want you too. It’s just… it’s to the point where I am starting to have feelings that I shouldn’t be having for just my best friend. It makes the thought of losing you even that much more scary.

Kris Halich: I know how you feel. I love you Clarissa. You know that, right? You’re one of the most important people in my life. Saying that you are just my manager and my best friend doesn’t really start to cover that.

She gets wide-eyed and an equally wide smile crosses her lips.

Clarissa Ashford: I just wanted to stop avoiding the obvious here. I love you too Kris. I honestly don’t know what or where I would be without you in my life.

He shakes his head.

Kris Halich: I don’t even want to know where I would be without you.

Clarissa Ashford: I can’t even stomach thinking about it.

She drops her hand from the steering wheel, to her lap, driving now with just one hand as the rain starts to clear. He looks at her hand for a long time, his heart beating faster now. He finally finds the will to reach out and interlock his fingers with hers, looking up at her as he does to make sure that doing so was ok. She turns to him and looks in his eyes with a smile, before turning back to the road.

Clarissa Ashford: You make me happy. You always have, even back when I was a mess and you went out of your way to make sure that I was kept out of harm’s way. I should have said something a long time ago. I just didn’t know if it would drive you away if I did.

He rubs the back of her hand with his thumb, turning back to the road himself. It was a long ride back. The way that he felt at the cemetery was in the back of his mind now. They had stopped short of talking about a relationship. In all honesty, if they had he wasn’t sure that it would have ended up with a happy ending. He was bad at those. That was something that she had experienced first hand at the end of his engagement with Ava.

Kris Halich: Like I said, I am not going anywhere. Plus, even when I do go somewhere, you are right there with me. Whether it is Pride, SCW, or anywhere else… you’re always there. I am lucky that you are.

The rest of the ride is pretty quiet. They both seem to have gotten a lot off of their chest. Kris’ mind wanders all over the place though. She wouldn’t feel the same way if she knew him better. If she knew even the smallest of percentages of the person that he was, he would not be in this car. That was a secret that he was going to have to keep between himself and his visits with his niece. It was one of the reasons that turning their friendship into something more, at least now, was something that he wasn’t ready to do. He couldn’t be totally honest with her, and that didn’t work with Ava. He wasn’t ready to be done hiding that part of himself, at least where Clarissa was involved. He was terrified to think about the repercussions of that.

=======================
On-Camera
March 6th, 2015
Roulette

Here I am again, walking into a Pay Per View match in SCW, and again, just like last time, I have a shot at the Roulette Championship. Of course, there has been a lot of time between then and now. Equinox was the champion then. He was literally the best of the best of Roulette Champions. Nobody could top the guy. I had the opportunity, with a duo of others, to try and take that championship away from him. I came up short though. Normally people in front of a camera will come up for an excuse to explain away a loss. They will tell you that the champion was the better man… on that night. They will say that everyone has an off night. They will say that the referee was biased. That maybe the crowd was too loud. Maybe someone distracted them. Maybe the lighting in the arena was too bright. Everyone makes excuses. I am going to break that trend here and now and say that Equinox beat me because he was better than I was. I came within reach of winning, but he came out on top because he was better. He was better that night. He was better than I was leading up to the match. He was better than I would have been able to be after I left. No excuses. No bullshit.

He stops, walks around in the center of the ring. He had clearly waited to issue his statement so close to the pay per view so that he could pick the perfect venue for it. It was here, in the middle of the SCW ring, 48 hours before he would be standing in it when the bell rang for his opportunity at greatest. This was the perfect place. This was the perfect time. Two weeks of waiting for him to talk was over.

I have been paying a little bit of attention to Alex Kaelin. The time that SCW gave me off leading into this match made sure that I have had enough time to pay attention. I watched him defend his title a few weeks ago. I watched him impress. I sat and listened to every word he has had to say, and I have come up with one single conclusion. He is not Equinox. He is not better than I am. He is the basic, run of the mill, cocky asshole. Every one of his promos shows him ramble on about how he is the best. Every single one of him has him say that he is the greatest Roulette Champion that there has ever been, or ever will be. This guy rehashes the same statement in every video. Even worse, when he has more than one opponent in front of him, he rehashes the same statement to each person that he addresses individually. He has one bag of tricks, and he goes to it way too often. I bet later tonight you will see him release a promo, and he will say the same things about me that he has said to everyone leading up to every match he has ever had. For that reason alone, I will not be watching it. If any of you were smart, you wouldn’t either. Save your ten minutes. Once you have seen him talk once, you have seen him talk a dozen times. Just cut and paste my name into any promo he has cut before and you have the one he is going to drop today.

Kris strolls around the ring, looking out at the empty seats. Two short days from now they would be filled with people probably booing him, and waiting for him to fail so that his every word right now would be proven wrong. That didn’t bother him. He had told them all that they were entitled to their opinion. Before every match he encouraged them to voice their opinion, good or bad. Their noise alone was enough to drive him.

I am not saying that I am the greatest talent that has ever been on this roster. My saying so would be a joke that nobody would laugh at, but everyone would know. If I tried to put myself even in the top fifty of people that came through this place, that would still be untrue. I have never won a championship, not only in this company, but across every company I have ever been a part of. I have never been able to string together three wins in a row. That is what I am looking to do when I come into this ring 48 hours from now though. I am going to come in, I am going to give you hell, and like it or not, I am willing to put money on the fact that I will be walking out having done those two things. I will have a title to call my own. I will have what can be considered as a winning streak. Maybe, just maybe, I come a step closer to being someone that the roster might learn the name of. If not, who cares? I am still new. I have plenty of time to work my way up to whatever is the glass ceiling for me. I can’t run down your ability. This will be a fight. What I can run down, what I have run down, is your personality. You are cocky in a way that is laughable. What you radiate is not confidence, it is ignorance. If a guy like me, one that is unproven and unreliable, can walk in and make a big enough impression to get a shot at your belt after just two wins, what does that say about what they think of you? Go ahead. Issue your little promo. Say the same things you say about everyone, but when you are done think about the fact that if what you say is true, that the powers that be must think the exact same about you. They wouldn’t put me in a match that they didn’t think I didn’t have a shot at winning. They wouldn’t put me in a match where I would get obliterated. They put me against you because they think us to be comparable. If I were you, I would be offended.

Kris turns back to the camera, coming close to the ropes and resting his arms over the top. He raises his right foot and rests it on the bottom rope. He stares up at the camera for a moment, possibly letting his words sink in, possibly just organizing his thoughts. He chews on the inside of his mouth and shakes his head.

I am not the best trained individual. I am not the hardest hitting individual. What I do have, is speed, and I intend to use it. What I do have, is an ability to take a beating, and just keep getting up until you knock me unconscious. I am not saying that you will have to knock me out to win, I am not that cocky. I am realistic. You might be better trained. You might be more experienced, but you will be hard pressed to find someone that can take as much punishment as I can and just keep rolling his shoulder off the mat instead of getting beaten. If I were you, I would attack first, and throw your best shots early. That is going to be your best chance. You need some advice as to how to beat me? Don’t try and outrun me. Ground me. Beat me senseless. That way you might win. Why I am telling you this? I don’t want to hear any excuses. I just gave you the keys to the door. It is up to you to walk through it. If you don’t, I am walking out a champion. If you don’t it is nobody’s fault but your own. I will see you in two days Alex. I hope you see me coming.

>

Offline Alex Kaelin

• View Profile
    • Alex Kaelin
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 11:50:17 PM »
 || It’s not easy being me : On Camera ||

”It is difficult being Alex Kaelin.. It’s a really hard job. Woah, easy on the arches skittle tits.”

We see Alex Kaelin with his face being blocked by the morning paper and it is blocking the view of his face. When he sets it down, we see a cucumber over each of his eyes and a light green paste covering his face. That’s right, Alex Kaelin was getting a cucumber facial. He was wearing a white bath robe and had his feet propped up and some Denmarkian lady.. Thats right, Denmarkian lady.. Was massaging his feet with warm honey. A disturbing site? Yes but in Denmark, you had to treat yourself right? Wrapped around his waist was the SCW Roulette Championship. He set the paper down on the table next to him as two other women, both blonde and big breasted came in and removed the cucumbers from his eyes. They took his hands and began to file his nails as he spoke.

”People think I am full of myself, that I am an arrogant jackass. And I’ll have you know that is just not the case! See I’m a man who is just better than everyone else. Some may call it a gift, others a curse. I cleared out the entire gauntlet of contenders for the Roulette Championship when I won that tournament for the prize that is wrapped around my waist. So now they are throwing me any schmuck who shows any sort of potential. So don’t go around thinking you are anything special, because the next guy with a few notches on his belt will get a chance at my championship as well. You think you are going to walk in to Blaze Of Glory and take this from me? You are out of your damn mind you stupid Cunt! Bruce Hart has a better chance of getting a blowjob from his ex fuck toy then you do of beating me for this belt. Someone get me a sweedish danish!”

Alex made that “Well go on!” motion with one of his hands, the blonde on his left walked off to find him a Swedish Danish. He leaned back in his chair and got more comfy, letting out a relaxful sigh as another woman walked in and poured him a fresh sprite. Why? Because sprite is crisp and goddamn delicious. The glass was crystal clear and the white interior of the room gave the place a very staryl look. The sprite filled the glass and you could even hear the fizzling sound of the bubbles. He brought the glass to his lips and took a sip before letting out a sigh of delight.

”I welcome all challengers, hell I will even fight your mom if she wants to get her block knocked off. Now I can sit here and tell you how I am going to beat you from pillar to post and leave you laying on the canvas looking up into the lights and imagining your god of choosing coming down from the heavens but.. Why state the obvious? We all know what the end result is going to be. The headline is going to read ‘Alex Kaelin retains SCW Roulette Championship, defeats some guy”. You are the lucky one, getting the rub from me. You should count your lucky stars bucko that they are putting you in the same arena as me. But the truth of the matter is, no matter if it is some guy with two matches or someone with two years under their belt in this company.. I’m walking out on top. Alex Kaelin is number one, numero uno! And don’t you or anyone else in this globe trotting company forget it. I have worked my ass off to get to this point in my career. Look at me! This is the face of someone who has put in the hard work!”

He pointed to his face and smudged the cucumber face cream a little bit, he looked at his finger and made an “Ew..” face before wiping his fingertip on the shoulder of the lady that was massaging his feet with warm honey. Alex took another long sip of his sprite before setting the half empty glass down on the table next to his chair. He shook his head as he looked into the camera and pointed at the camera before Alex spoke once again.

”It does not matter to me how I win, because no matter how tough you are.. I will find a way to win. I don’t have to beat you until you are a bloody mess, I can take your knee out, hell maybe I’ll hogtie you and put an apple in your mouth and deliver you to the doorstep of Amanda Cortez and you can lick that freaks feet! So many people go in with such a narrow minded strategy, but not me. I’ll use every advantage I can get and believe me.. By hook or by crook, I will retain my Roulette Championship. When I walked into this company I had doubters and guess what? All these months later, I still have my doubters. That will never change and I’m going to clue you in on something hotshot.. No matter how determined you are, I’m just that much better. And when the lights dim in the arena and all of the little minions come out and begin to tear down the ring and the custodian with a seventh grade education begins to sweep the arena.. You are going to be sitting in the dark and asking yourself what the fuck just happened. Because I will knock you unconscious motherfucker if that is what it takes! While you and many others think I am full of my own bullshit, week in and week out I prove that I’m as good as I claim to be. And you may think you are the guy who is going to be the first to defeat me in singles competition.. You’re not. Want to know what? Because I have been in the ring with guys like you before, looking so hard for a chink in my armor that all they can come up with is the fact that I’m just an obnoxious prick.. And while I won’t deny that fact, I am so much more. When I step between those ropes, you are stepping into the ring with the best this industry has to offer. Be honored, just like this woman is honored to be rubbing my feet.. A little harder honey, pappa has been walking all day.”

The woman scowled at him and dug her nail into the arch of his foot, Alex pulled his foot back for a moment with a “What is wrong with you??” look before putting his foot back in front of her and turning his attention back to the camera. It was very easy for someone to look at Alex and think “This fucking guy? Really?” but you could go down the list of all the people he has beaten and asked them if they regret thinking that going into a match with him and every single one would say “yes” did Kris Halic feel that way? Maybe he took Alex seriously but more than likely he looked at him as a pompous ass. Make no mistake about it, Alex Kaelin was a very dangerous competitor. He would stop at nothing to win and would stoop even lower if it meant walking out with his championship. Who knows what crazy match they would come up with but Alex had more than proven he could go through hell and still walk out on top. Did you see that shooting star press through a table off the top of an ambulance? Sure he missed the mark but he still got up and walked out of the match with the victory.

”So many of you are narrow minded, ohhh this is a sport. Ooooh it’s about the accomplishment! No, it is about getting paid and getting laid. Both of which happen very often for me. I carry this championship and I bring prestige that it hasn’t had in a very long time. If you held this championship, you would still be just another guy. I hold this championship and everyone is clawing not just to be the champ but to be the one who can say they beat ‘The Notorious’ Alex Kaelin. In case you didn’t know by now, I’m kind of a big deal. Often imitated by never duplicated. You can’t teach greatness, you can work your entire life and never achieve greatness. That’s because some people are just born great, and I am one of those people. You will NEVER be as great as me, doesn’t matter how many push up’s you do or how much you can deadlift or how many miles you can run before stopping. When you step through those ropes you are in my world, and I reign supreme. I will kick the living shit out of you, that is a foregone conclusion. If you want me to be completely honest, I’m not happy about stepping into the ring with you. Good for you, two matches and you got a shot. *He claps his hands together mockingly* Difference between you and me is that I took advantage when I got my shot. You couldn’t even beat Equinox and i won a whole damn tournament! And believe me, I have more talent in my thumbnail then Equinox has in his entire body! So I have no reason to be impress and I bet you have A LOT of self doubt running through your head and for very good reason. You know what would have been great? If you managed to string together four or five victories, beat a few people worth a damn and made just a smidgen of a name for yourself. Then when you challenged me, we could have made more money. But it shows how desperate they are for challengers since I beat them all. I am going to send you back down to the bottom of the ladder and will make sure you must scrape and claw your way back to the top. I am in this for the money and it is an insult for them to put me in the ring with some jackoff like you. This match does NOTHING for me. And when I win, because we all know I will.. You are going to go back to being just another guy. My title reign is going to epic, and talked about for a long time.”

The woman washed his feet off with holy water, that’s right.. He requested holy water. Before he could speak, the lady who had left to get a Swedish Danish had indeed done just that. She set the puppy down in Alex’s lap and he looked up at her with a “What the fuck is this???” look on his face. She smiled and nodded her head.

”A Danish Swedish as you asked.”

”This is not a swedish danish! This is a dog!”

”Yes, Danish Swedish Farmdog is a breed of dog.”

”No you idiot! I wanted a Swedish Danish! The light fluffy pastry with bananas and strawberries not some mutt! Hey stop licking me!”

The poor dog whined as Alex flicked it on the nose. He glared at the dog who gave him the saddest puppy dog eyes you could imagine. Alex held the dog up by the scruff of the neck and held it out for the woman to take away. You could see part of his cheek now since the dog and licked part of the cucumber face mask off. Looking back into the camera, his eyes intense behind the green face mask that had a pleasant cucumber scent.

”Kris Halic, you may think you are tough and that can only carry you so far. At Blaze of Glory, I am walking in with the championship and I am walking out with the championship over my shoulder and your blood on my hands. I don’t care what you’ve done and who you have beat because you have never stepped into the ring with a motherfucker like me. Yeah Kris.. I’m kind of a big deal..”

Alex stood up and walked off after slipping his feet into a pair of flip flops and the camera fades as they see him walking away in his white bathrobe. This match might be the one to steal the show, Alex Kaelin was defending his title against a man who was beginning to get on a hot streak of his own and was looking to make a name for himself by knocking off The Notorious one.

|| End Scene ||

----------

|| Unexpected Visitor : Off Camera ||

For the last few weeks, Alex Kaelin had been having private phone calls and the question was.. Who was on the other end of the line? Lots of speculation from other women to rival companies trying to acquire his services. Neither of those was the case. But why the secrecy? Because maybe his buddy Andrew Watts wouldn’t be to happy to hear from someone he had a few run in’s with. Considering he was angry already, he would likely flip out and have steam coming out of his ears if he knew who had shown up without notice. Alex Kaelin was sipping on some sprite, still having an upset stomach and trying to avoid Watts because he was still madder than a hornet after getting puked on. When he walked into the hotel lobby, he stopped in his tracks and just sort of looked at the man who was sitting there.

”You act surprised?”

”The fuck are you doing here?

Ian Reznik, a man who was a bit of a loose cannon. But why had Alex been on the phone with him? Well since two rejects decided to go MIA, you had to bring in more troops right? Watts likely wouldn’t have approved and Alex Kaelin knew this. Mainly because Ian Reznik was friends with Ethan Lee Alexander and if Watts so much as heard that name.. He would flip his shit. So, Alex decided to keep it a secret. Oh and Ian broke it off with Valencia who happened to be the best friend of Krissy Filapovich who happened to be the girlfriend of Alex Kaelin. So to say that Ian Reznik wasn’t the most popular individual among Alex Kaelin’s small group of friends.. Was a drastic understatement.

”What, can’t a guy get on a flight to Denmark and enjoy a wrestling show?”

”Seems a long way to fly to watch a wrestling show.”

Ian shrugged and then smirked as he looked up at Alex. Ian Reznik would be a new face for many people in SCW but the guy was very talented but he was also a few french fries short of a happy meal. He was a bit sick in the head, he specialized in death matches and it seemed like the worse the match got the stronger he would become. Sick & twisted would be two words that come to mind when trying to describe him.

”You went and got my hopes up, talking about bringing me into the fold. Smoothing things over with Watts and be a part of your little cliq. What happened with that? I flew out here, ready to be introduced and I find out that you decided on some guy named Raab? Tell me what exactly went wrong here because I’d like an explanation.”

”Explanation? I don’t owe you SHIT. Truth is, it was never going to happen. In a million years Watts would never have agreed to it. We started the rejects and while you may have been very useful to the group.. He’d of probably tried running you over before letting you into The Rejects.”

A laugh escaped the lips of Ian Reznik, he stood up and looked at Alex. The man was lean and muscular and had tattoos covering his body. He had more than a few scars but most of them are covered up by the t-shirt he was wearing. Ian also wore jeans and a hat that was crooked to the side just a little bit that said “Born SICK” in white letters. Maybe it was a bad idea to even contact him, you could think of it as saying his name three times and he just might appear. Now the trick was getting him to disappear and never come back.

You know, maybe you are right. You don’t owe me an explanation, but I’m not going away. I may stick around, see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.”

”You stick your nose in my business or the business of The Rejects and you will find you have more problems than you will know what to do with. You aren’t going to be a Reject! I don’t have very many stupid ideas but thinking about bringing you into the fold was a bad one. So why don’t you just ship your happy ass back to boston.”

His tone was very serious and Ian didn’t back down. The guy was a bit insane, he had problems with multiple personalities and other crazy shit. Went through a phase of being heavily medicated just to keep from losing his damn mind from seeing things. Ian Reznik just smiled and a laughter that was just a little disturbing left his lips.

”Or what Alex? You going to put me in my place..?”

Alex Kaelin’s goal was to win, end of story. Walk away with his hand raised in victory. That wasn’t Ian Reznik’s primary goal.. Ever.. He was all about hurting people, lose a match? No big deal as long as he left his opponent bloody. The deathmatch scene had taken a toll on his young body considering he was still in his early twenties but that didn’t stop him from sacrificing his body just to inflict pain on others.

”Don test me motherfucker.. I don’t know if you are taking this personally or you are just using this as an excuse to stir up some trouble. So take a fucking hint, or do I have to say it a few times? I can never tell which personality I am speaking too.”

He took a verbal shot at him but it didn’t seem to bother Ian one bit. Hey, can’t help but laugh at the truth right? You had someone who was unstable and it was hard to tell if he was on his medication or not.. That may not sound like a big deal but considering how unstable he was it made a big difference in the Ian who was laid back and cool with everyone and the one who was going to try and kill you if he got the chance.

Haha.. Guess you are going to find out aren’t you?”

Alex narrowed his eyes and Ian by Alex and patted him on the shoulder.

”Good luck champ, but you really need a tic tac.”

Ian laughed as he walked out of the hotel, Alex shook his head and coughed into his palm to check his breath.. Yep, he needed a tic tac. Still could smell the cinnamon on his breath from when he puked earlier. But Alex’s luck wasn’t getting any better as he looked up and saw Krissy with her eyes wide looking at him. You’ve all gotten that look right? When her eyes get wide and she is just on the verge of unleashing her rage but isn’t sure if she needs to or not. Alex motioned for Krissy to follow him and the two of them walked into the bar area of the hotel. He ordered them both drinks and bummed a couple sticks of bubblegum from the bartender. Alex sat down and slid the drinks over to Krissy because if she was drunk, she wouldn’t be mad at him.. At least that is what he was hoping.

”Mind telling me why Ian Reznik is here? In Denmark??? And why was he talking to you?”

”Well it’s kind of a funny story..”

”Alex…"

”I thought maybe he’d make a good addition to The Rejects.”

”You what???"

She was shocked that is for sure. Alex may have had good intentions and even when he realized it was a bad idea.. He just might have opened pandora’s box. When he looked at her, he could see that Krissy’s eyes are full of shock and confusion.

”Baby..”

”You realize he out of his mind right? I’m shocked they didn’t have him committed!

”Are you mad because he is insane or because he ditched Val?”

Her eyes narrowed and she leaned in a little closer. No she was not happy about it, letting a psychopath near him or any of them. When they first met Ian, he was a pretty good guy. But as time went on he made a slow descent into madness and some wondered if he ever fully recovered. Things like that change a person and it was unclear if Ian had shaken those demons.

”Both..

”Listen, it was a dumb idea. And I realized that! I told Ian that we had found someone else, Big Bad Daddy Raab took his place instead. I figured that he would just move on, next thing I know. I walk in after getting back from the press conference and I see him sitting in the lobby waiting for me. We exchanged a few words, but I’m clearly still in one piece right? Nothing to worry about.

”Alex, it is something to worry about! Was that Ian you spoke with or one of his crazed personalities, he scared Val half to death and you saw her when she got off the plane from Boston. Poor girl was still shaking.”

”Alright I get it, he tried to sacrifice her to some higher power but she turned out okay.”

”This isn’t funny Alex! If that freak is going to be creeping around every corner, I’m going to start carrying my gun. I’ll shoot him if he tries something."

She took a swig of her beer and looked at Alex, the girl was clearly not happy but she understood that it’s not like Alex brought Ian into SCW or anything. In fact he had realized how stupid it was and took the offer off the table. She ran her fingertip over the rim over the bottle and let out a little chuckle.

”Does Watts know?”

”Nope.."

”... Are you going to tell him?"

”Well, I’m hoping Ian just goes away. If not, I’m sure Watts will find out for himself.

Alex was already on Watts badside after projectile vomiting all over him. If he called him up and went “Oh hey, by the way. I forgot to mention that I invited Ian Reznik to join The Rejects. No worries! I told him we found someone else!”... Yeah, Watts would probably find a way to dematerialize and come right out of the speaker of Alex’s cell phone just so he could beat the crap out of him.

”Alex.. when you were a child, did you get bad grades and just wait for your mother to find out when she got your report card.”

”Yeah, how did you know?"

”Lucky guess..”*She lets out a sigh and takes a swig of her beer.*

Maybe it wouldn’t be to bad.. No, it would probably get bad. Maybe not bad at first but if Ian Reznik took the time to fly all the way out to Denmark just to make his presence known then he likely had something up his sleeve. She was tempted to text Val and let her know that Ian had been let out of his cage but she didn’t want her to freak out. Besides, it didn’t look like Val was of importance to him but Krissy would probably get a wall of text when Val found out that Ian was around again. She doesn’t even want to think about it anymore and tries to change the subject.

”So how did your interview at the press conference go? All I heard this week is how you two had the greatest promo ever planned..”

”We didn’t get around to it..”

”Why?”

”I puked.. All over him..”

”You what..?”

Krissy pulled out her purse and sifted through it for a moment until pulling out a little container that had some tic tacs in it and slid it across the table to him. Again she shook her head and looked at her man. She knew he got wasted last night but didn’t think he got THAT wasted.

”How much did you drink last night?”

”It isn’t how much I drank last night.. But, we couldn’t find the press conference. So as we looked, I found a table and they had cinnamon rolls..”

”Oh no..”

”And you know how much I love cinnamon rolls, I downed about four maybe five of those fucking things and then.. Everything came back up and all over Watts.”

”Well.. I can see why you aren’t exactly jumping at the chance to tell him about Ian.”

After popping a few tic tacs, he downs some of his beer because why the hell not? He lifts his bottle up and smiles at Krissy, she hated that smile because she loved it so damn much. She hated it because he could defuse a situation with that smile and calm her down and she wasn’t ready to calm down.

”How about a toast, to champions and sex with just our championship gold on.”

”You are a prick and I’m still not happy with you.. But I’ll toast to that, because I love you.”

You could hear the clanking sound as the glass bottles tapped each other. Krissy downed her beer a little faster than Alex did. This week was tense for everyone, a lot was on the line. Alex Kaelin looking to retain his championship, Krissy looking to gain her first SCW championship & Andrew Watts trying to get that world title shot. Maybe being on edge wasn’t a bad thing for the three of them, they would come out aggressive and take what they rightfully deserve. None of them waited for things to be handed to them, no they reached out and took exactly what they wanted. Alex Kaelin was the only one with a championship out of the three, but he was confident that Krissy would win and that Watts would win the Blast From The Past tournament. Would there be a bit of conflict if Raab won and got a shot at the Roulette Championship? Nope, Alex Kaelin would never hold back even against his own teammate. Blaze Of Glory was getting hot and was going to be the biggest SCW show to date. Alex, Krissy, Watts & Raab would be the new cornerstones of this company. The takeover has only just begun.

|| End Scene ||

AIM : n0torious1 | Twitter : Notorious702

>