Author Topic: ALEKSEI KOJI vs MAX BURKE  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
ALEKSEI KOJI vs MAX BURKE
« on: June 10, 2013, 12:32:01 AM »
 Please post your RPs here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »

\'user

MAX BURKE: Ugh... fuck.

Max slams the snooze button hard on his bedside clock. He rubs his face in his hands, and let’s out a yawn. He follows up by cracking his neck, and cracking his back with a simple yoga move of throwing his legs to one side and then the other. He swing his legs over the edge of the bed, and sits up.

It’s early. REALLY early. The sun has yet to poke its head up for the day. This is the life of a rehabbing wrestler. This is the life of a man on a mission.

Max throws on a pair of shorts and an SCW t-shirt that has been converted to a muscle shirt. He makes his way to the kitchen, and grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge. He grabs a hoodie off the bench by his front door, and throws it on, flipping the hood up. He steps outside, where he is greeted by an unidentified man holding a small camera. The man is ready to record. Max smirks at the camera’s lens.

\'user

MAX BURKE: Sin City Wrestling... welcome to the Burke Blog. I’ve got my lackey on the ready, and he will be documenting the journey of dominance that is the return of I, Max Burke to the ring of Sin City Wrestling. Are you ready to be entertained?

Max takes a swig from his water, and seals it back up. He begins to stretch.

MAX BURKE: Aleksei Koji... you proved it again at Climax Control. You lack focus. You and your inbred clan of misfits are too busy helping find Christian. That is your fatal error. You don’t focus on the task at hand.

Max steps down off the porch, and makes his way over to the driveway. He bends over and touches his toes, stretching out his back more. He pulls each of his knees to his chest, limbering up for the workout that lays ahead.

MAX BURKE: Your lack of focus will be your undoing. Listen up Koji. You are mentally weak. You hide behind your booze. You hide behind your fun. You hide behind your clan of inbred misfits. I know you Koji. You’re not putting in the work. You go out and have fun. Party it up. Bitch, I’m up before the crack of dawn. I’m putting the work in. I’ve been busting my ass every single day.

Max heads over to a tall, old tree. A rope hangs from a thick branch high in the air. Max grabs it in one hand a gives it a tug. Max uses the rope to stretch out his shoulders.

MAX BURKE: Kain did a number on me. There’s been no off days in this rehabilitation. A lot of people say “Max, what’s with the chip on your shoulder?”

Max rubs his fingers through his scruff, and through his hair. He flares his nostrils.

MAX BURKE: A lot of people are talking a lot of shit. A lot of people say “Why you blaming Aleksei?”

Max chuckles under his breath. The camera slowly zooms in. Max grabs a hold of the lackey’s wrist and hauls the camera in even closer.

MAX BURKE: These morons can’t get it through their thick skulls. Unfortunately, most of the Sin City faithful do not have the capacity to wrap their pea-sized brains around the simplest of facts. Aleksei Koji... you weren’t there. Your lack of focus resulted in my injury. Your lack of communication with EVERY member of The Party Horde caused this splintering of our little faction.

Max shoves the lackey back. Max pauses for a moment, looks up, and quickly scales the rope with elite precision. He slides back down the rope and lands lightly on his feet.

MAX BURKE: Your betrayal has been my motivation. At Into The Void you will step into the ring and stare into my eyes. You will stare into my eyes, and you will see your fate. You will see your fate... you will see your demise.

Max grabs the camera again, and hauls it in close.

MAX BURKE: Look into my eyes Koji. Look into the eyes of the man that puts the final nail in your booze soaked coffin. Wrestling is in my blood. Wrestling is my life. Drink to your heart’s content. The only high I need is the sound of your screams of agony when I stretch you. The only high I need is the sound of your body bouncing off the canvas when I toss you around with suplex after suplex.  My pleasure will be your pain. Aleksei Koji... I am pro wrestling’s pedigree... and that means one thing... you lose. See you soon... friend.

STATIC
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:46:16 PM by MaxBurke »

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 09:06:25 AM »
 The first deadline has passed. We are now into the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 01:33:23 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed