Author Topic: A little past some present and maybe the future  (Read 885 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
A little past some present and maybe the future
« on: September 21, 2012, 06:23:31 PM »
 \'user

Scene 1 – Her first day

We head back to Monday 8th January 2007 it was the first day of a new wrestling class starting at the Tampa Pro Wrestling School in Tampa Florida and of those people set to joining the newest class was at the time an extremely green Laura. She walked down the street towards the school wearing a black t-shirt, black training pants and black trainers. With her was her younger sister Julie she had come along to make sure she was ok getting there since Laura had no good sense of direction. The blonde had on a little pink top, black jeans and black heels. To the unknown you would never think the pair were sisters. They reached the door of the building where the school was. Laura looked at her sister and smiled

Laura Jackson
So this is it, my first day at wrestling school!

Here sister didn’t exactly looked sure about it. The building looked run down and the area surrounding it was probably be fair to class as unsafe.

Julie Jackson
Are you sure you want to do this? I mean it not exactly normal?

Laura Jackson
I know but still this should be fun!

Julie didn't look convinced as Laura said that.

Julie Jackson
If you say so.

Laura Jackson
Look no one told you to come you made that choice so you can go if you want!

Julie Jackson
No I will support you just saying it not normal.

Just then pair walked inside and it was clear the building had seen better days. They walked in and see a wrestling ring set up in the middle of the room. A full set of weights were up against the wall on the far side. The pair saw various guys of all shape and sizes who were looking around trying to work out what would be getting into too. Suddenly one of her would be classmates clocked Laura and let out a disbelieving grunt,

Fellow Student
What the hell is this?

All eyes instantly locked on Laura. No-one could believe this girl was here to train. As she looked around she smiled finally one of the guy spoke to her.

Fellow Student 2
You got to be kidding me, we got a **** training with us? What kind of school is this.

Laura looked at him after hearing his comments and shook her head. She thought that some might not be pleased but nothing like this. Still Laura was going to set them set.

Laura Jackson
It is one of the top wrestling school in Tampa and if you have a problem with me then I suggest you quit because I'm going nowhere!

The guys at her and just laughed. It seemed like none of them took her words seriously well they soon regret that decision. Just then another door opened and into the room walked 2 men. One was a man in his late 30's who looked like a journeyman wrestler and another in his 50's who looked like he had much better days. The young man had on a plain grey t-shirt, black training pants and black trainers. The older man had on glasses that looked like they were barely saying on his ears, a purple polo shirt, grey pants and black shoes. The young man yelled at the students to line up they introduced themselves to the group with the young man being the first one to talk..

Thomas Smith
Good morning Lady and Gentleman my name is Thomas Smith and this is Alex Jones

He pointed at the older man who was leaning against a nearby wall, he give a slow nod to the class as if to show he was actually alive.

Thomas Smith
We are going to be teaching you all the basics you will need to do this safely and correctly if you choice to ignore me or Alex then believe me you won’t last. You are on our time and we don’t like to waste it.

Alex Jones  
Now if you don't like pain I suggest you leave now, you will have to get use to it. In fact I can show you how painful it can be.

Alex pulls up his pants and showed his knee which was clearly not what a normal knee would look like. It was all misshapen and the scars of surgery were clear to see.

Alex Jones  
This is what can happen to you me knee has been ripped apart after in this business. This should be a reminder to you this is very real and I want you to remember it. Now we are going to start with a warm up laps so now get running.

A slight groan goes up from one or two students clearly wanting to get in the ring right away but Thomas just looked at them telling them to shut up and get on with it. For the next hour the student do various warm up exercises. A couple of people walk out unable to cope with this simple task. Finally with them all looking tried and in trouble they were told to get in the ring they did as they were told soon they were joined by Thomas. Thomas looks at them and smiled.

Thomas Smith
Now we are going to learn the basic skill the most important thing in wrestling and the one thing that you must master if you ever hope to do anything in this business and that is the art of the bump. Now this mat isn't cushion it is a mat with little give and when you hit it you’re going to hurt, however your body will learn to expect it. One thing you must remember if you put your arms out to break your fall you will get hurt. So I show you how to do it and you copy understand?

Everyone nodded and Shane showed it to the group he did it and made it looked effortless. After he did it Shane got up and pointed at a skinny rail of a guy and told him to do that. He tries and fails, after 10 tries Alex tell him to stop and he points to the guy who insulted Laura earlier to try. He too failed in fact not one of the student got it right. Then it was Laura turns. Shane tells her to do it and Laura does it perfectly. Mick chuckled as he saw this and the group looked on shocked that the tattooed woman who they had basically dismissed was the only one who had been able to do the move and on her first try no less. Alex asked her to do it again Laura again did it perfectly. The reason for this was she had seen videos on the internet on now to do it and she she been practicing it at home. Laura looked at the group following this and couldn't tell if the group hated her for showing them up or not. She just got up and looked at Thomas who it seemed it was impressed with Laura. Laura then quietly slipped back in the line while Thomas told the rest he would show them how to do this once again. As this happened Alex turned to as he heard the door of the building open. A man again in his mid 30’s walked in.  He had on a black hoodie with a white Nike tick over the center, Blue jeans and black shoes.

Alex Jones
Hey Jonny why you late?

Johnny Adams
Sorry son was up all night coughing so I had to get him checked out. Thankfully it’s nothing and he should be fine in a couple of days?
He looked at the things that were going on in the ring before turning back to Alex. So this is the new class huh?

Alex Jones
Yeah this is them. I be honest there a lot of dreams in that ring but I tell you what that tattooed girl seems like she knows  what she doing in there.

Johnny looked at her and then let out a laugh

Johnny Adams
Really I thought she looked like would snap in half.

Alex shook his head as he heard that.

Alex Jones
No I think if she carries on like she started she has a chance to make it big.

For the rest of the day the group is shown something and Laura is the only one for get it right. Most of the group look at Laura and feel their respect for her growing all expect for the guy who had made fun of her earlier in the day. It was clear that he didn't enjoy the fact he was being shown up by a girl. As the day was ending and the group was dismissed. Laura walked over to Alex smiling and seemingly the only one who wanted feedback.

Laura Jackson
So how did I do Mr Jones?

Alex Jones
Very good first day I hope you can carry on with that!

Laura seemed to be pleased that she had impressed the head trainer of the school however her good mood was soon broken as the guy who had been looking down at Laura since she had come in to the school. He pushed her in the back and Laura then turned to face him.

Fellow Student 2
So you think your good huh just cause you did some stupid spots right. You don't deserve to be here your nothing but a ****.

Laura looked at him and laughed. Hell it wasn’t her fault that he was struggling to pick things up she was doing this for her and that all that matter to her but she decided to mock him since he deserved it.

Laura Jackson
Oh what the matter you upset that I'm better then you I can't help it. It still early you probably learn how to do this stuff. So don't worry about it.

The guy shoved her again and Laura shrugs it off again. Finally the man lost his cool and threw a punched at her. Laura ducked under it making the guy lose his balance. When the guy did turn around he was meet by Laura balled up fist as she flattened him with the shot. She felt bad she didn’t want to do this but the truth was she had no choice however her fellow students clapped her. It seemed like they were pleased that Laura had taken out a dickhead who had been bugging to have his clock cleaned. The guy got up and head for the door he didn't even turn around it seemed he was  too ashamed of what just happened to him to do so. Laura finally let out a small giggle as she saw this maybe she did get some joy from this. The rest of the group come over to Laura and they treat her like she was a star. All of a sudden they started asking her questions about what kind of training she done to get ready as Laura talked to them the camera fazes back to Laura in the hotel room stareing out of the window. As she did this she suddenly felt something behind her. She turned around to see who it was but she smiled as it was Mandy. She had on a light blue tank top, blue jeans shorts and flip flops.

Amanda Cortez
Laura you ok you acted like you have seen a ghost.

Laura Jackson
Sorry I was miles away thinking about how I started and how far I have come it’s scary stuff.

Amanda Cortez
You’re right but just think about what those tag titles will look like on us. We will make them sexy

Laura got a serious look on her face as Mandy said that.

Laura Jackson
We have to win them first you know.

Amanda Cortez
Oh come on you think Azz N Class or Bei  is going to get close to us? We are goddess they are just poor misguided fools who worship fake powers.

Laura Jackson
Still we need to win them!

Mandy slowly wrapped her arms around Laura and smiled.

Amanda Cortez
We will don’t worry. Now let go out and enjoy ourselves we in this great city let experience it/

Laura looked at Mandy eyes which were giving her signals of leaving.

Laura Jackson
Ok then we go out but let not get too tried or too drunk we got training in the morning!

With that Laura smiled and the pair turned to head out of their hotel room as this happened the screen turned black.

End of Scene 1

Scene 2 – Wrestling History

The camera cut to downtown Tokyo where people were just rushing by getting on with their lives but in the middle of this chaos stood a calm looking Laura Jackson. The woman who called herself the Tattooed Beauty was wearing a black hooded top with the words WE ARE TATTOOED on it in white lettering, black jeans and black boots. She looked up and smiled when she saw the camera on her.

Laura Jackson
Japan! A country were wrestling is still consider a sport. A place were female wrestlers are treated with respect for what they do in the ring not because they were some barely there outfit so all the men and women who have become master using a computer with one hand can drool over them before going on little website and rant when they losses how they being misused and they never a ton of money unless they give that talentless stripper they like is pushed down our throat. See that why I have been for the most part ignored in my career. Just because I wasn’t wrestling some stripper from blood stained, god knows what smell stripped club in her underwear but you what you I know it’s ironic that I am saying this when I have the nickname of the Tattooed Beauty! The fact is this I was given the name by a promoter since he felt I needed a nickname because he felt that just being Laura Jackson wouldn’t work. Now I got to be honest when I first heard that name I felt sick honestly I hated it but after a few moments I realised that it was a good nickname because I love my tattoos after all I have a lot of them and I’m proud of them plus I say it that I’m a pretty good looking. This means me and Amanda are the exception to the rule.

With that Amanda came into shot wearing the same hoodie as Laura but she had on ripped blue jeans and black boot. She smirked as walked up to Laura and put her arm around her.

Amanda Cortez
Did you call?

Laura Jackson
No Mandy I was just explaining that we are going to bring wrestling back to this company women’s division.

Amanda just blankly at Laura after she said that like she had no idea what the hell Laura was on about.

Amanda Cortez
Does that involve us take the belts?

Laura Jackson
Yes Mandy that is a part of the grand plan!

Amanda Cortez
Oh in that case Yay!

Amanda got all giggly and hugged Laura! Laura just smiled and lightly tapped her on the back as she hugged her. Amanda then broke the hug and back off a little.

Amanda Cortez
I’m sorry I interrupted you please carry on!

Mandy slowly back off and then Laura returned to her point.

Laura Jackson
It’s fine Mandy you know me if I don’t want you doing something I tell you but you see that the great thing about you Amanda you have an innocent almost kid like nature! However I’m glad you are here since you can help me prove what I’m saying. You see most people think that kind of mind would make you weak but the truth is Mandy you are the strongest person I know. You see this woman was sent here by a dying mother who lasts wish was her daughter had a better life in US. Surviving 10 years in an orphanage all the while being passed over for someone else. Fighting in the slums of LA just to give a chance to make some money to see the next day and all this has led to her to become the talented beautiful goddess that you people see today. Yes you can look at her and say she is the thing that I have been complaining about earlier but let be honest when you gone through that you are allowed to play with a difference way to sell. I will say this I know Mandy can take care of herself and she is a tough woman but if someone does hurt her I can promise you this I will hunt you down and make you pay the price in blood.

With that Laura leaned over and whispered something to Mandy that wasn’t picked up by the camera. Amanda nodded as Laura moved back she then disappeared out of the shot.

Laura Jackson
Now I saw our two opponents this match didn’t take the DVD that I sent them seriously in fact it was met with the same kind of response as a fart in church but honestly I expect that after all no one cares if they are not prepared properly after all we live in a world in which people would rather have things handed to them rather than actually work. Still that the difference between me and normal people I would study that DVD look for every signal every move to work out ways to counter it. Still let looked at who stand in our way shall we?

As if on cue Amanda reappeared with an envelope in her hand. She passed it to Laura who opened it up and smiled as she looked inside of the envelope. She looked at Amanda told her good job and then she turned around with a picture in her hand. She showed it to the camera a picture of Chanelle Martinez and Torielle Jackson better known as the tag team Azz N Class.

Laura Jackson
Let’s start with Azz N Class I mean seriously what the hell is wrong with you I mean I know you are from the quote hood but honestly the last time I heard someone butch the English language like you did in that little promo was Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. Also can I ask you do you think that by putting a Z in your name it make you more threating, you think that it means that me and Mandy are scared of a couple of ladies that even the likes of Jerry Springer rejected? Of course not the only think I get worried about when I see you is what disease I will end up catching off you when I get in the ring with you cause personally I rather not learn where my closest STD clinic is. So yeah you can use whatever name you call your friends and say that we are whatever the latest sling word for bitch is. Still in my opinion you are the weak link in this match.

With that Laura slipped the photo back into the envelope before pulling out a photo of the current Bombshell champions Trish Newborn and Bianca Solderini the tag team known as Bei Combattenti. She smirked as she saw this.

Laura Jackson
And now let move onto the champions Bei Combattenti now it’s no secret that myself and Amanda have history with the woman known as Trish Newborn and she has beaten me but then again there a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while and Blaine Garrett will complete a pass in the NFL without shitting his pants. What happened in the past doesn’t matter when it comes to this but you see when I think of Italy I think of beautiful sports cars from Ferrari, lovely pasta with rich thick sauce and eye popping scenery. None of that has anything to do with wrestling. I also been watching your little team title win and I got to say that I have come up with the gameplan to win. So Trish Bianca if I were you I would make sure to enjoy your time with the belt hold it close love it like you would a child and remember that feeling because come Violent Conduct when me and Mandy rip the title out of your hands that all you will have is memories.

Amanda Cortez
You tell them Laura!

Laura Jackson
Folks get ready as the winds of change are set to blow through SCW and it will because of the Tattooed Goddess. So Azz N Class and Bei Combattenti you will bow at our feet and like it why.

With that Amanda came over and put her arm around Laura smirking as she it.

Cause at the end of the day

We are tattooed and at the end of the day

And with that the pair turned starting to walk out of the shot as they the back of their hoodies were shown and it simply said We are better then you! Soon the pair would disappear as they did the screen turned black.

End of Scene 2 & RP
user posted image