Author Topic: A little too late.  (Read 878 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
A little too late.
« on: June 11, 2012, 04:02:35 AM »
 The scene opens, focused on Bianca. Relaxed next to her pool, enjoying a beer, she looks deep in thought. A somewhat upset demeanor crosses her face, but she looks up at the cameraman.

\'user

The camera guy's voice comes out low on film but you can make out what he's saying, "What's up Bianca? Can you tell us what's on your mind?"

Bianca takes a breath after a short pause and begins, "It's just...since I've joined this federation, I've had some strange experiences here, and I'm beginning to think that strange friendship was beginning to form...a friendship I honestly wanted no part of - but since all the time I've spent with Trish preparing for matches together...I'm actually bothered at the fact we have to face each other. How is that?"

"Did you honestly think you'd be here...for however long..and not have a single friend?"

Bianca shrugs, "I don't work well with other people..or at least..I thought I didn't. I'm so used to looking out for myself and taking care of business without depending or relying on anyone. It's so strange to find that a friendship has formed...out of what? Practically nothing. She's done nothing to prove herself to me other than not stabbing me in the back. However, I do have to question why her head wasn't in the game this last match. A simple mistake and we lost. Why is that? I don't know what she had going through her mind at the moment...but it cost us our match, and for that I'm not sure where we stand. Either way...we have to face each other, and we both understand this."

She takes a long hard swig of the dark lager and takes a breath of refreshed relief after her "sip".

"As for the other contestants...they'd do best to steer clear of me until the match goes, or they won't be competing. I mean..let us take a look at the misfits for a moment...You have Angelica, who is at least smart enough to not run her mouth about me. She's already tasted what I am capable of, and I'm sure she knows that it's not such a good idea to piss me off." She pauses as if to think..."Hrm..who else is in this match? Oh that's right, if they weren't so irrelevant, maybe then I would remember who the hell they are...Brooklyn Carter. Yes, that's a good place to start. New girl, am I right? No one really knows because she's either not showed up to any of her matches or has gotten her ass beat - I don't remember..and I don't care. Either way, she's no threat to me. I don't know who she is because she hasn't made herself a staple to the federation. So, she's not that important. Moving on. Kittie. All I've heard come from this child is whine after whine, cry after cry, and boohoo after...well, you get the point. If she wasn't so busy being emo and slitting her wrists in the wrong direction then maybe she'd work on some sort of strategy to get past me. Who gives a flying fuck what championships she's held or who she once was..because after this match..she'll be the same thing as everyone else in this match - irrelevant. Trish Newborn. I respect her, and that's pretty much all I can say. She's going to be a worthy adversary, and a pleasure to face in the ring. I enjoyed working at her side - for once in my life - however, she did cost us our last match with her preoccupation and will have to eat it in this one for it. Sorry amica. The Freaks? This is a Wrestling Federation...not a Circus. Do us all a favor and skip town now, because your talent is lacking as is your looks. Gothika and Korina Koji are in the same category....Scary. If you're not currently under the orders of a physician, you should be. I figured that the federation would be more thorough in hiring their athletes, but I see that mental capacity is not a concern to them...but then again - look at the po-dunk town we run out of. More emos. Do the world a favor and figure out how to slit your wrists the right way."

She shakes her hand as if to signal that she's done, "I'm not going to ruin the rest of my day thinking of these losers. There's only one out of the whole lot of porcas that I'm looking forward to facing...The others are irrelevant and aren't even worth my time, at the moment. I have other things to take care of."

She takes another long and generous swig of her drink, before resting her arm above her head and closing her eyes, basking in the afternoon sun.

The camera fades out.
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini