Author Topic: Actions Speak Louder Than Words  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
« on: December 10, 2011, 09:07:56 PM »

Sunday December 4th, 2011
After Climax Control

After Climax Control was all said and done, and most of the SCW roster had left the building, only one member of the Seven Deadly Sins had elected to stay behind.  Rage said he would handle the “clean up” of the hanging teddy bears himself.  He’d handle it, yes, but not before getting a good long look at the message someone had sent to the Seven Deadly Sins.

Rage stands in the darkened locker room looking at the hanging teddy bears, his blood beginning to boil.  He hadn’t known Despayre that long, and had a difficult time accepting his teddy bear sidekick…Sorry, Angel…but was this message intended for Despayre, or the beginning of something much more?  Rage intends to find out.

He turns around to begin th clean up, when his foot touches a piece of paper on the floor.  He looks down at the crumbled piece of paper and picks it up.

”I’ll show you what sin REALLY is”

As Rage reads the note, the look in his eyes turns pure evil.  The anger inside him builds even more.

“Whoever did this,” he says out loud. ‘Whoever did this, has absolutely NO idea what I am capable of.”

Rage crushes the note in his hand once more, but instead of throwing it away, he tucks it into his pocket.  H turns his attention back to the bears.

“They think that by hanging a bunch of teddy bears from the ceiling scares us?  That it scares me?” He laughs sadistically. “Despayre would have freaked out seeing this, but personally, it’s a shitty way to send a message.”

He grabs one of the bears and pulls it down, looking into its innocent eyes.

“If the message is intended to get at Despayre, then I say, perfect way to do it, and perfect way to piss off Synn, too.  But, using teddy bears as a threat against the Sins as a whole?  Not very threatening if you ask me.”

Rage grabs a large black trash bag from by the door and places the bear inside the bag.

“I gotta wonder, though.  Was this the work of one ballsy piece of shit, or more then one ballsy piece of shit?  Either way, there are four pissed off guys, against however many of them, and the odds are in our favor, considering two of us carry nasty tempers.” He laughs again.  As he places the last of the bears into the plastic bag, his cell phone rings in his pocket.  He taks it out and sees that Shan is calling him.  Rage rolls his eyes and growls as he answers the call, hitting speaker phone.

“If you’re checking on the clean-up—“ He’s cut off mid sentence.

“Synn wants us to get together as a group to discuss tonight’s developments.” Shane says.

Rage places the bag on the floor for a second. “I thought he didn’t want Despayre to find out yet?”

“He doesn’t.” Shane replies. ‘That’s why we’re meeting at his place so he can make sure Despayre is safely distractd.  We’ll meet in a few days.”

Rage nods. “Guess I can’t say no can I?  Before you hang up, what the hell am I supposed to do with these bears?”

Shane laughs. “Synn said to donate them.  Despy would go crazy if those bars were homeless for the holidays.”

Rage’s jaw almost drops open, as he glances at the bag, nostrils flaring.

“Why the f*ck do I have to take them?” He snaps.

“Hey, you said you would deal with the clean up.  Sorry mate, looks like you gotta put on a happy cheery face for five minutes.” Shane responds with a laugh.

“Care to say that to my face, pretty boy?” Rage growls back.

“It’s a thought, but I don’t want this beautiful face scarred for life.  See you in a few days, big man.”  Shane then hangs up, not allowing Rage to respond again.  Rage puts his phone back into his pocket, then grabs the bag of bears.

“This is the last time I volunteer to do anything.  It always coms back to bite me in the ass!”  He growls to himself.  He slings the bag bears over his shoulder and heads out, trying to figure a way out of this mess.

Friday December 9th, 2011

The scene opens up inside Synn and Despayre’s home.  All the Sins are once again gathered.  Gabriel has taken a break from taping Supernatural to return for this meeting.  He is seated on one sofa with the Heavyweight Titl in his lap, while Shane and Fantasia are on another.  Rage and Synn are the only two standing.

“Ok, one of you needs to explain why this Goth guy shouldn’t be on the top of our list of suspects for this?”  Rage says, his voice slightly elevated.  Gabriel looks at Rage wide-eyed.

“You wanna keep your voice down?  Despy might hear you if you keep talking that loud.” Gabriel says.

“Have you seen the size of this place?” Rage asks with a growl. “Synn made sure he’s distracted upstairs so he won’t hear a thing, so you can relax.  And I’m not talking that loud.”

Synn clears his throat getting everyone’s attention.

“You don’t know Goth like we do.  I can assure you, this wasn’t his doing.”  Synn replies.

“You can’t be sure of anything, Synn.” Rage replies. “He could have changed his style up a bit.  When he showed up at Climax Control he made it known he’s after Despayre again, and this little message was obviously directed at Despayre.”

Synn, Shane and Gabriel all nod.

“While that is true, this could just be the first of many messages directed at us.  Any one of us could be the next target.” Shane chimes in.

Rage laughs. “Except you, pretty boy.  You’re not on the active roster, so no one is gunning for you just yet.”

“I think Shane meant the group as a whole.  I believe that stunt was only the beginning, unfortunately.  If Joshua had seen that…” Synn suddenly trails off, the look on his face turning serious.

“While we’re on the subject of the bears,” Shane says, turning his attention to Rage. “Did you take care of them, big man?”

Rage’s nostrils flare. “Not yet.  They’re still in the trunk of my car.”

“I’d get them out of there, and quick.” Gabriel adds. “Despy is a pro at breaking into cars.  I know better than anyone.”

“Relax.  He won’t find them.” Rage shoots back. “Why don’t you take them if you’re so worried about it?”

Gabriel shakes his head. “Nope.  You volunteered, so it’s all on you.  Besides, after this meeting, I have to get back to Vancouver.”

“Guys, we have more important things to focus on at the moment.” Synn interrupts before Rage can respond. “December to Dismember is shaping up to be a big show for us.  Rage has a good chance at winning the tag team titles with Jamie Staggs.  Gabriel is facing JT Underwood again, and someone has an issue with us, other than Goth.  We need to figure out who.”

“Speaking of Rage’s match, there is one obvious suspect that he’s facing.” Gabriel says.

Synn nods and replies, “Casey Williams?”

Rage laughs and shakes his head. “I’ve been watching that guy, and honestly, he doesn’t have the balls, or the brains, to do something like that.”

“But you seem so locked on Goth as your main suspect, regardless of what we tell you about him?” Synn says questioningly.

“Yeah because he made his intentions clear last week!  If he’s not our number one suspect, then I don’t know who is.” Rage snaps back as quietly as he can.

“Casey Williams very well could have done this, Rage.  He’s been a thorn in our side since we were in AWA.  Now that you are facing him, he will target you as well.  You may not know him like we do, but the simple fact that you are a Sin makes you an enemy of Casey Williams.” Synn informs Rage.

“I’m not afraid of Casey Williams. He wants to claim he’s ‘The Freight Train of Pain’? Ha!  I’ll show him just who can dish out more pain between the two of us.  He likes to run his mouth almost as much as Blade Alexander, but from what I’ve seen, he never delivers.  His wins here in SCW are just dumb luck.  Casey is just like all these other idiots.  They run their mouths, but when it comes down to it, they never ACT.  I did when I attacked that asshole, Blade at High Stakes.”  The look in Rage’s eyes suddenly turns dark…determined.

“Blade will be out for your head, Rage.  He may not like anyone in this company, but you actually attackd him.  He won’t let that go.” Synn adds.

“I don’t give a shit.  He can sling whatever insult he has my way.  Call me a big dumb shit?” Rage laughs. “Like that affects me in the slightest.  Honestly, he’s the perfect tag partner for Casey.  Neither one can back up a damn thing they say.  They’re all bark and no bite.  Me?  I’ve got one nasty bite.” Rage takes a seat on one of the sofas.

Shane and Fantasia suddenly start whispering amongst themselves.  Synn, Rage and Gabriel look at them.

“Care to share whatever you two are whispering about?  Or are you two just talking about tonight’s bedroom activities?” Rage asks.

“What about the possibility that Blade did it?” Shane asks, looking directly at Rage.  Rage thinks for a second, then shakes his head.

“Blade is an asshole, we all know it, but he has a problem with me.  Sending a message to me with teddy bears isn’t the way he would retaliate.  I was thinking, and hoping, he’d try to do exactly what I did to him.  I personally don’t think he has the guts anymore then Casey Williams does.”  Rage replies.

Gabriel leans forward and laughs. “Blade has a problem with everyone in this company, big man, not just you.  If you ask me, you put that target over the Sin’s with him when you attacked him.  But, that’s just my opinion.”

Rage shakes his head. “Don’t you go blaming me now, Mr. Heavyweight Champ.  I just did what no one else would, or obviously could do when I attacked him.  Unlike everyone else, I send messages with my actions, and not my words.  At December to Dismember, Blade will get the rest of the message I started to send.”

“No one is blaming anyone, Rage.” Synn says. “I think that at December to Dismember, we all need to be watching out for any more messages.  Until we have solid proof, we can’t say for sure just who was responsible.”

Rage suddenly gets frustrated, burying his head in his hands and growling once again.

“What was the point of this meeting then, Synn?  I say it was Goth, you guys think it could be Casey or Blade.  We’re not exactly in agreement.”

“Once again, Rage, you weren’t in AWA with us.  You don’t know this guy, so just give it up already.” Gabriel reminds him.

“Why weren’t you in AWA with us anyway?” Shane asks, breaking his bit of silence.

Rage glances over to Shane, but doesn’t respond.  He goes silent for a long while, as the rest of the group just look at him, waiting for him to answer.  He seems to drift off into another world.

“Rage?” Shane snaps his fingers in front of Rage’s face. “You still with us?”

Rage suddenly shakes his head, snapping out of it.  He looks around at the others who are staring at him. “What?”

“Shane asked why you weren’t in AWA with us, and you went a little catatonic for a second there.” Gabriel answers.

Rage suddenly stands up, his attitude completely changing.

“It’s none of your business why I wasn’t there.  I’m here now, so don’t bring up the past, alright?  If you guys don’t mind, I’m getting out of here.  I have to focus my attention on finishing what I started with Blade while dealing with a dumbass for a tag team partner.”

Rage doesn’t even give anyone, Synn particularly, time to object to his leaving, before he storms out the front door.  Shane and Gabriel seem a bit confused, but not offended.

“Any idea where our big angry boy has been, Synn?” Shane asks.

Synn nods. “Yes, but I will let him tell you when he is ready.  His past is nothing we need to worry about right now.”

Shane and Gabriel both shrug their shoulders.  The scene fades out just as Synn’s live-in housekeeper, Teresa, is heard shouting in Spanish from upstairs.

“Of all the guys to be teamed up with for this tournament, I get stuck with Jamie Staggs.”

Rage talks to himself as he watches Jamie Staggs’ promo video on the SCW website.

“He didn’t do anything to screw me over last week, but I really hope he realizes that this match against Blade and Casey…I plan to do most of the damage.  I didn’t get to finish what I started at High Stakes when those piece of shit security guards pulled me off of him, and once I’m in that ring with Blade at December to Dismember, nothing is going to stop me from ripping him limb from limb.”

Rage watches the video, clenching his fists.

“Jamie wants a piece of the action?  He’s gonna have to force me to tag him in.  Hell, even if he tags me in, I won’t get out of that ring willingly.  Not if I have my hands wrapped around Blade’s neck.  We may have the chance to win the tag team titles, but my main focus is shutting up Blade Alexander, and if Casey Williams wants to try and stop me, he’ll be stopped also.”

After Jamie’s video ends, Rage searches for any word from either of his opponents.

“Funny how when it really matters, Blade has nothing to say.  He puts in as little effort and expects everything to just be handed to him.  Sorry, Blade, things don’t work that way around here.  You want to back up the words that keep flying out of your mouth week in and week out?  Bust your ass every week like the rest of us.  Don’t bitch about the matches you are thrown in all the time.  Deal with it, and realize, you’re not the top dog in this company.  Quit running that mouth and do what wrestlers do.  FIGHT!”

Rage closes his laptop and folds his arms across his chest.

“I’m so sick of all these idiots we have signed in SCW running around complaining about their shitty hotel rooms, or lame rental cars.  They want to make an impact with the bosses…with ANYONE?  Just f*cking FIGHT!  It’s what I do.  I have something I want to prove?  I beat the piss out of whoever or whatever the hell is in my way at that moment.  All these guys in SCW are just pissing me off, and one by one, they’re going to find out that that is not something they want to do!”

Rage cracks his knuckles.

“Casey Williams and Blade Alexander…they’re next on the list of my victims.  I have a lot planned for Blade Alexander, and Casey Williams is just a possible roadblock I plan to eliminate should he try and stop me.  Blade Alexander won’t be walking out of December to Dismember as a tag team champion, and when I have my way, he won’t be walking out at all!  December to Dismember couldn’t be a perfect way to describe what I have in store.  Any left overs I have will be saved for the final round of the tournament.”

An evil smile appears on Rage’s face.

“Blade…Casey…Sean Williams…Wyatt…Bo Dreamwolf…Old Skool…Like it or not, Jamie Staggs and Rage are walking away as the tag team champions.  I dare any of you to try and stop me.”