Author Topic: RAGE (c) v DMITRI v CASEY WILLIAMS  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
RAGE (c) v DMITRI v CASEY WILLIAMS
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:30:37 PM »
 Please post all RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 05/28/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/29/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:44:22 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown walking around his favorite grocery store Market Basket located at 375 Amherst Street in Nashua NH; his hometown and one of the stores he used to shop at when he was a kid shortly following Climax Control 148. He goes to the Deli, and looks for his favorite Deli worker, who he has had a business relationship with for years, and looked at the man like a 2nd father.  He does not see him, and the Deli manager spots Casey in line, and motions for Casey to the side, to the hall that leads to the bathroom, and Casey follows, looking confused.

Casey-What’s up, Christina?

Christina-I know you were close with Ched, and I wanted to let you know that he passed away yesterday.

Casey looks at Christina like he was going to have a nervous breakdown.

Casey-No way…What happened?

Christina-All I know is that he came into work yesterday, and during his shift, he wasn’t feeling good, so Anna sent him home, and I guess he had a heart attack while he was in the parking lot at the Market Basket down the street.

Casey frowns, and sheds some tears when Christina made that comment.

Casey-Why am I not surprised.  I know he enjoyed drinking, but didn’t think it would be his heart that would go.  I honestly thought it would be his liver.

Christina-I know his widow is struggling to pay for the funeral, so if you go see Beth at Customer Service, she’s collecting money to help his widow.

Casey-Thanks for the info Christina, I will visit her before I leave.

Christina-No problem.  Have a good day!

Casey-I will try, despite the news you just gave me.

Casey finishes his shopping trip, goes to customer service after paying for his groceries.

Beth-How may I help you?

Casey-Are you Beth?.

Beth-Yes.

Casey-Christina at the deli told me you were collecting money for Ched’s funeral. Here is $200 towards his funeral.

Beth-Thank you so much for your generosity.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as he walks away, feeling like he contributed in a positive manner, despite how he is feeling about Ched’s death as the scene fades to black.

Flash forward to post Climax Control 149, and Casey Williams is shown at the Tokyo Dome, where he is to watch the Yomiuri Giants, the team that Casey’s favorite baseball player, Hideki Matsui, played for before going to the New York Yankees, as well as his favorite pitcher turned wrestler and founded All Japan Pro Wrestling Shohei Baba, better known as Giant Baba, in Tokyo, Japan; location of Into the Void V, an event that Casey has had been successful at the event, going 2-1 in competition, but lost his only match as a manager.  He has been reflecting since he found out about his father like figure in Ched passed away, and thinking about what he should do in his honor, when Andrew Garcia calls him.

Casey-What’s up Andrew?

Andrew-Not a lot, just wanted to check in on you, where I know you have been grieving the loss of Ched.

Casey-Yeah, it has been a slow process, and I have had a lot of time lately to reflect on it, as SCW hasn’t booked me, but I did let out some anger towards Dmitri after he lost his title to Rage, so that did help a little bit.

Andrew-Yeah, I don’t want to see you keep your emotions bottled up.  Come Into The Void V, you can let out all your frustrations on Rage and Dmitri, and win the Internet title, the very title you should have won at Blaze of Glory.

Casey-Trust me, when I do unleash all hell upon Rage and Dmitri, I will be the one laughing, and smirking, because I will dedicate the match to Ched, as he supported me throughout my career, as my own father didn’t, as you know.

Andrew-Exactly.  We should get together soon to train for that match.

Casey-Will do, I will talk to you later.

Casey then hangs up the phone and decides to call out the New Internet Champion in Rage.

Casey-Rage, how does it feel to have failed at your first reign as Internet Champion, but to regain the title?  Just remember that if it weren’t for Dmitri to begin with, you would have never won the title to begin with, nor lost it and regained it.  You got lucky, and there is nothing stopping me from obtaining my goal of becoming Internet Champion.  If you think I missed that smirk you shared after my attack on Dmitri while you were celebrating that title victory, think again, because I will smack that smug look off your face before you can say “I am the Sin of Wrath.”

Casey then heads to the ticket counter and buys a ticket for the days game, then calls out Dmitri after passing through the gate.

Casey-Dmitri, how does it feel knowing that you got one up on Rage to win the Internet title, just to lose it so soon after winning the title.  It makes me think of Andrew Garcia’s reign as Roulette Champion, but at least Andrew also had a reign as a tag team champion as well in his short SCW career.  I will make sure that your only title that you ever win is that Internet title when I decapitate you in the ring, and force you into retirement.  There is nothing you nor Rage can do to stop me from earning the Internet Title that I should’ve won, if it weren’t for you, I would be defending the title and not being a challenger once again.  I will make you pay for that mistake.

Casey then cackles as he walks to get food before finding his seat as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 07:20:52 PM »

Tuesday May 24th
Las Vegas, Nevada
7 a.m

It has been a long and tiring couple of days for Rage.  He did what he set out to do in his third match against Dmitri when he won back the Internet Championship that Dmitri had won from him just two weeks ago in Okayama.  Winning it back wasn’t exciting or thrilling, as he felt he never should have lost it in the first place, but after getting it back on the last Climax Control before Into The Void V, Rage made the decision to take the next week and a half to head back home to Las Vegas to relax...or try to, away from the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins.  

His flight got in late last night, and because he’s still without a license, he was forced to take a cab home.  It’s not something he particularly liked having to do, but until the tour of Japan is over, he can’t properly take care of getting his license back.  

After the cab dropped him off late last night, he noticed Phil’s car wasn’t in the driveway which meant one of two things.  Either his younger brother was working a late shift, or he was at his girlfriend, Maddie’s, place for the night.  Either way he didn’t mind because it gave him the chance to get some proper uninterrupted sleep for a while.

Or so he thought.

He’d only been asleep for a few hours, but the smell of coffee brewing and bacon cooking woke him up.  He stumbles his way out of bed, puts a t-shirt and heads downstairs to the kitchen.  Phil is wide awake and cooking breakfast when he looks up and sees Rage standing at the bottom of the stairs, his sleepy eyes begging for a cup of coffee.  Phil takes one look at him and doesn’t need to be asked as he grabs a mug from one of the cabinets and pours his brother some of the fresh brewed coffee.

Phil: Aren’t you supposed to be in Japan?

Rage nods as he takes a couple of sips of coffee and sits on one of the stools that surrounds the center kitchen island, and Phil turns around to check on the bacon.

Rage: Yes and no.  Next show isn’t for a couple of weeks so I decided to come back for a bit.  Clear my head a bit.

Phil nods as he turns the bacon over and lets it finish cooking as he turns to face his brother once again.  Aggie, their pet cat, jumps up onto the kitchen island in front of Rage, immediately purring away as she practically begs to be pet.  Rage wastes no time in granting her wish as he runs his hand along her back and she enjoys every second of it.

Phil: Clear your head?  What’s going on now?  Don’t tell me you’re thinking about walking away again.

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: Nah, of course not.  But that doesn’t mean shit hasn’t been getting to me recently and I just needed to get away from it all before I did something I might regret.

Phil: Why do I get the feeling this is about more than just SCW stuff?  Something going on with Kittie?

Rage laughs and shakes his head.  Just as he is about to respond, however, Aggie lets out a weird cough that startles Rage.  He looks down at her, confused for a moment, before he looks up at Phil.

Phil: She’s been doing that for a couple days.  I thought she was just gonna hack up a hairball or something, but she never does.  I’ve been meaning to take her to the vet, but she’s acting normal otherwise.

Rage: Guess we’ll just have to keep an eye on her for a bit and play it by ear.

Aggie continues to demand attention from Rage, which is given to her and Rage turns his attention back to Phil.

Rage: Anyway, no, this doesn’t have to do with Kittie.  Kittie is still her nagging irritating self, so nothing new there.  It’s just...I don’t know, Phil.  It’s hard to explain.

Phil nods, but he goes quiet for a long while.  He seems to be debating something in his mind.  When he finally looks up, he has a very serious look on his face.

Phil: Can I ask you something, Jake?  Don’t get pissed off, either.  Just answer this question honestly.

Rage raises an eyebrow but he keeps his attention on Phil as if giving him permission to go ahead with his question, and he takes another drunk of his coffee.

Phil: You and Kittie have been together for almost two years now, right?  I know people have joked about it in the past but...have you ever honestly thought about...

Phil almost can’t finish his question as Rage looks at him, confused.  Phil then takes in a deep breath before he finishes his question with one single word.

Phil: Marriage?

There it is.  The dreaded “M” word, and hearing it caused Rage to nearly choke on his coffee.  Aggie quickly jumps down from her place in front of him and disappears into another part of the house as Rage stares at Phil, wide-eyed and momentarily speechless.

Phil: I mean I know you and I were dealt shitty cards in life, bro, but you seemed to have a good thing going with Kittie.  Otherwise you wouldn’t still be with her.  And don’t try and feed me some crap about it just being about the sex either, because you wouldn’t have moved her in here.

Rage takes in a deep breath and lets out a long sigh, followed by a bit of a laugh.

Rage: Look, Phil...Marriage is just some stupid sheet of paper that, if you ask me, just fucks up relationships in the long run.  It ain’t for me, and I’m pretty sure it isn’t for Kittie, either.  Thank fuck she hasn’t even brought it up, and she seems just fine with our...arrangement...anyway.

Phil nods again as he turns around and turns the fire off underneath the bacon.  He takes it out of the pan and puts it on a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up some of the grease, but he seems to be deeper in thought about something.  Rage tilts his head to the side as he stares at Phil.

Rage: Why...w-wait...Are you thinking of proposing to Maddie?  Shit, Phil...You two haven’t been together even a year yet!

Phil shakes his head.

Phil: Whoa, calm down!  I’m not proposing to Maddie.  Not yet anyway.

Rage: Yet?  But you are thinking about it?

Phil: Well...kind of.  I mean, I haven’t really discussed the whole marriage thing with her yet, but...I don’t know, man.  I could definately see me settling down with her.  Marriage...kids...the whole nine--

Rage holds up his hand and shakes his head quickly.

Rage: Yeahhhh….let’s stop right there.  Don’t even get on the topic of kids.  There’s no way I’d doom a kid to have our DNA.  No offense to you if that’s what you want, but…

He just shakes his head again, not knowing what else to say.  Phil seems a little disappointed to hear Rage say this, but not for himself...He’s disappointed for his brother.

Phil: I understand why you’d feel that way, Jake.  Hell, I used to feel the same way.  After what Dad did...after what he put us through...But shit can change in the blink of an eye.  Maddie got me honestly considering it.  You can’t tell me you haven’t thought ”What if…” before?

Rage quickly looks down and just stares at his coffee mug.  Phil notices a weird expression fall over Rage’s face, but it disappears as quickly as it had appeared and Rage eventually slides his coffee mug away from him before he looks back to Phil.

Rage: Look, all of that just isn’t for me, alright?  Do what you wanna do with your life with Maddie, but as for me?  Marriage and kids with Kittie just isn’t gonna happen.  Anyway, enjoy your breakfast, bro.  I’m gonna go take a shower.

Rage doesn’t give Phil a chance to either apologize for bringing up such a sensitive subject, or respond at all, as he stands up from the stool and quickly heads back upstairs to go take a shower.  Phil stands back in the kitchen for a few moments, shaking his head, before he finishes making his breakfast.

Friday May 27th

Flash forward to a few days later and all is once again quiet in Rage’s household.  The big man himself has his entire six foot eight inch, three hundred pound frame sprawled out on the length of his oversized sofa at the moment.  He has something clutched in his hand, and his eyes are closed as he’s drifting off to sleep, still clearly exhausted from the lack of sleep following his long flight back to Las Vegas, even though a few days has passed.  A few moments later, he begins to snore and his hand opens up, allowing a wallet sized photo to drop to the floor.  

As Rage snoozes away on the sofa, Phil appears from downstairs with his car keys in hand.  He quietly walks over to the sofa and looks down at his snoring brother and he lets out an amused laugh with a shake of his head.  Just as he is about to turn around and leave, the photo on the floor catches his attention and he walks around the sofa and carefully reaches down to pick it up.  He gets a close look at the person in the photo...the woman in the photo, and he immediately recognizes her.

Phil: Hey, Jake...Wake up.

Rage lets out a loud animalistic snort as he doesn’t appear to hear his brother trying to get his attention.  Phil tries again, only this time, he kicks his brother’s leg.

Phil: Dude!  Wake up!

With a hard enough kick, this finally startles Rage awake and the big man nearly falls off the sofa.  He looks around, confused for a moment, before he realizes where he is and he sits up and rubs his eyes.

Rage: Shit...Sorry, Phil.  I’m fucking exhausted.

Phil turns the photo around and holds it in front of Rage’s face.  Rage’s eyes widen as he knows he’s been caught.

Phil: Who is this?  How do you know her?

Rage snatches the picture out of Phil’s hand and shakes his head, trying to hide his guilt.  Oh he knew her alright.  The woman in the photo was Electra Blaze, his troublesome ex-girlfriend.

Rage: Don’t worry about it, Phil.  Forget you ever saw this, alright?

Phil: Yeah, that might have worked, but that woman was here a little over a week ago.

Rage’s jaw nearly hits the floor and his eyes widen upon hearing this latest development.  The last time he had seen or heard from Electra Blaze was almost two years ago after he power bombed her through a table following the hell she caused.

Rage: She was here?  Electra...was here?!  Why didn’t you tell me?!

Phil: Dude, I didn’t think it was that important!  She showed up here but when I answered the door, she just said she must have had the wrong house!  She looked a little different than that picture, but it was definitely the same face.  Who is she anyway?

Rage shakes his head again and just stares at the picture and the seductive smile that Electra had on her face.  He lets out a growl before he puts the picture in his pocket and looks back to his brother.

Rage: She’s...She’s my psychotic ex-girlfriend, alright?  Last time she came around she fucking kidnapped Kittie and caused a bunch of shit.  Trust me, Phil, she’s trouble and if she’s back around, that’s not fucking good.  Fuck!  This isn’t what I need right now!

Phil: Whoa, relax, bro.  She seemed pretty harmless and I can tell you she looked completely different than that picture.  She looked more….Modest, I guess you could say.  She really didn’t look like the type of woman who would kidnap Kittie that’s for sure.

Rage: Yeah, well you don’t know her like I do, Phil.  When she wants something, she’ll go to any lengths just to see that she gets it.  Not to mention, she’s got a sick obsession with fire.

Phil seems genuinely surprised to hear this and he runs his hand through his buzzed hair.  His eyes light up a few moments later as he realizes something.

Phil: Wait...do you think she’s going to try getting back together with you?  After you powerbombed her through a table?

Rage: Either that or she’s back to try and get payback.  Either way, like I said it ain’t good.  Fuck!

Phil: Seriously, Jake, chill.  Alright?  She left as fast as she showed up and she didn’t make a scene or anything.  Don’t get yourself worked up over this, because I doubt she’s going to come back.  You’ve got a match coming up next Sunday so just focus on that, okay?

Rage takes in another deep breath as he gets back to his feet.  He’s still visibly upset and concerned with this latest development, but he can’t focus at the moment.

Phil: Look, I’m heading over to Maddie’s for the night.  She’s been over here most of the time while you guys have been in Japan so I could make sure to keep an eye on Aggie, but since you’ve been here I figured I’d spend some time at her place.  When are you heading back to Japan?

Rage: My flight leaves Sunday afternoon.  Fuck, I don’t even want to go back now.  I need to find out--

Phil: You don’t need to find anything out, bro.  Alright?  You and Despayre have big matches coming up so you need to go back to Japan.  Worry about retaining your title and finishing off this tour before you go freaking out over a problem that isn’t even here right now.

Rage lets out a sigh and nods his head.

Rage: You know, if I’m honest Phil, if there’s any reason I don’t want to go back to Japan it’s because I’m struggling to even be supportive of Despy right now.  Finding out Electra showed up here just gives me an excuse--

Phil: Wait...what?  Do I even want to know why?

Rage: Probably not.  Despayre is only looking forward to this match against J2H because of how he treated him and how he’s been treating Melody.  I don’t think he even really wants the title, and I’m stuck facing the same guy for the fourth time in a row...Oh, and Casey Williams, too.  The whole situation is fucking irritating.

Phil lets out a surprising laugh and Rage turns his head and gives him an annoyed glare as Phil shakes his head.

Phil: Look, I’m not about to get into that subject with you.  You gotta figure out that shit for yourself.  Anyway, I need to get going.  I was supposed to be at Maddie’s ten minutes ago.  Just don’t worry about the Electra thing until you get back from Japan.  Whatever she came here for doesn’t matter and you don’t need it being a distraction in your match against Dmitri and Casey.

Rage: Easy for you to say, Phil.  Go on and get over to Maddie’s already.  I’m not one to be a complete cockblock...

The brother’s share a laugh and Phil just pats Rage on the shoulder before he turns and heads out.  Once Rage hears Phil’s car speed of away from the house, he plops back down on the sofa and pulls the picture of Electra out of his pocket again.  His eyes narrow as he stares at the picture.

Rage: Alright, Electra...what the fuck are you up to now?

His eyes remain fixed on the picture and he doesn’t move an inch as he quietly wonders what has brought Electra back around.

The following day Rage is walking around his room with his duffel bag on his bed.  He’s putting some fresh sets of clothes into the bag as he prepares for his final trip to Japan.  Aggie is on the opposite side of the bed, curled up on one of the many pillows.  Her tail moves slowly as her eyes follow Rage as he walks around the room collecting everything he needs for Japan and when he finally zips his duffel bag closed, his phone starts ringing.  He steps away from his bag and heads over to the dresser where his phone is and sees that Synn is the one calling him.  He doesn’t even hesitate in answering as he accepts the call and puts it on speaker while he looks around the room making sure he has everything he needs.

Rage: Hey Synn, what’s going on?

Synn lets out a bit of a chuckle.

Synn: You sound a little better today.  Beauty sleep must have done you some good.

Rage: Sleep?  What’s that?

Synn: Surely you’ve had plenty of time and opportunity to get rest on your trip home?

Rage is now the one to let out a chuckle and he shakes his head, though Synn can’t see it.

Rage: You’d think, but I can’t sleep for shit these days.  Especially not after a little conversation I had with Phil yesterday.

Synn: I’m afraid to ask, but something tells me I need to know this.  What’s going on?

Rage takes in a deep breath, and while he’s about to tell Synn exactly what is going on, he’s not exactly prepared to.

Rage: I guess I better tell you now before anything happens.  Phil said Electra showed up here a couple weeks ago.  She didn’t say what she wanted, and apparently she thought she had the wrong house and left.

Synn: Ahh, yes.  I can see why that would be concerning, but how did he know it was Electra?  I was under the impression he had never met her?

Rage hesitates for a moment as he tries to come up with a believable excuse, as he doesn’t want to explain why he was looking at an old picture of Electra.

Rage: I guess she mentioned her name or something.  He hadn’t met her until that point and knew nothing about her.  Look, I don’t know why she showed up at my house or what she wants, but I don’t have a good feeling about it.  I just want you on your guard as much as I will be.  And let me be the one to tell Kittie when I get there.  My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon so I’ll be in Tokyo by Monday night.

Synn: It’s not my place to tell Kittie about this, so long as you do tell her.  Anyway, this isn’t why I called you.  I want to make sure you’re alright about your match next week.

Knowing Synn can’t see him, Rage rolls his eyes.

Rage: Oh I’m peachy, Synn.

Synn: Now is not the time for sarcasm, Rage.  I know you weren’t thrilled when the card was announced for Into The Void.  I don’t think you were thrilled even before it was announced.

Rage: Can you honestly blame me, Synn?  I’ve had to face Dmitri the last three matches, and now Into The Void will be the fourth straight match in a row.  I don’t have a problem beating the shit out of Casey Williams again, but it’s getting a little old having to face Dmitri week in and week out.

Not only can Rage see the look on Synn’s face in his mind, but he can almost hear him nodding his head as well.  Synn lets out a sigh before he responds.

Synn: I can understand your frustration, Rage.  But this triple threat match against Dmitri and Casey might not have happened had Dmitri not demanded his rematch right away.  These things don’t happen often, but they can happen so just try not to worry too much about it.

Rage: I ain’t worried about it, Synn.  I’ll do what needs to be done and just hope that I never have to face Dmitri again after this shit.  I swear, he and Casey are the one with the damn feud, yet I’ve faced the guy more than he has!  I got stuck in the fucking middle and I don’t get it!

Synn chuckles again.

Synn: Funny how these things work, isn’t it?

Rage: Not really, no.  I should have just let Dmitri keep the damn title, but I knew if I let that happen, that decision would have come back to bite me in the ass.

Synn: Yes, it would have.  You shouldn’t deny yourself something you deserve, Rage.

Rage lets out a quick laugh and he sits on the edge of his bed.  He looks back to Aggie as she lifts her head up and lets out another cough like she did the other day before she lays her head back down and falls back asleep.

Rage: Yeah I have a feeling that after Into The Void I’m gonna end up having to deny myself something sooner or later.  Especially if Despayre wins the belt from J2H.

Synn: What on earth does that mean?

Rage: It means that if...well, when Despayre wins that title, I’m gonna have to back off from trying to get a shot for a while.  Not that they’d give me one anyway so long as I still have the Internet Title.  I’m screwed either way so I guess it doesn’t matter.  Just busting my ass for nothing.

Synn lets out another sigh.

Synn: I don’t agree with that at all, Rage.  The fact that you have a title says otherwise.  You have it because they know you deserve it.  We all know you deserve it.

Rage: Not everybody.  Seems like a lot of people seem to think I’m boring and not worth the World Heavyweight Title anyway.

Synn: Since when have you ever worried about what anyone else thought?  The right people can see how hard you’ve been working since you came back.  Don’t let what other people think get to you, and don’t ever let it hold you back.  Things will fall into place eventually, but right now, you just need to focus on defending the Internet Championship.  I promise you that it will only help build you up as the challenge that we all know you are.

Rage just lets out a sigh and rolls his eyes.  He lays back in the back and Aggie takes that as her cue to climb onto his large chest and curl up into a ball.

Rage: Yeah, yeah...We’ll see about that.

Synn: I’m serious.  But we’ll discuss all this in a couple days once you get back to Tokyo.  Try and get some rest tonight.  You’ve got a long flight ahead of you and we both know how challenging getting any sleep on a plane can be.

Rage: Challenging?  It’s damn near impossible, Synn.

Synn: Exactly.  Anyway, I’ll let you go for now.

Rage: Alright.  Later, Synn.

Synn ends the call on his end and Rage leaves his phone on the edge of the dresser.  Aggie is quietly purring on on his chest and he gently rubs her head and lets her sleep where she is.

Well what do you know?  Looks like I find myself heading into my first title defense yet again.  Second time in just a few weeks, but this time I’m expecting a very different outcome.  You see, back in Okayama when I faced Dmitri, I was having an off day.  A very of day.  A shitty day in fact, but things will be different this time.  Ain’t a chance in hell that I’m going to let myself lose the Internet Championship on my first defense AGAIN.  Especially not to Dmitri again, and it sure as shit won’t be to fucking Casey Williams, no matter what he thinks.

When the card was announced whoever put that shit together made sure to point out that the Internet Championship has been part of some weird ass game of “hot potato” as of late.  I can see why you’d think that, but I’m telling each and every one of you right now...it fucking stops NOW.

Just like the constant matches against Dmitri will be over after Into The Void.  Four matches in a row is just irritating and regardless of the outcome of this match, I’m not aiming for a second.  It got real old, real fast and win or lose, I’m moving on to better things.  But I ain’t planning on losing.

As much as I’d love to sit here and talk on and on and on about Dmitri again, I’m not going to waste my time repeating myself.  Because let’s face it, what can I say at this point that I haven’t already said before?  People like to sit back and call me boring, but next time that shit happens I’m just gonna tell them to go and watch one of Dmitri’s promos because listening to that guy talk for as long as he does puts me to sleep.  Every.  Fucking.  Time. I don’t think he realizes this, but that sophisticated philosophical shit or whatever he spews out of his mouth all the time isn’t gonna get him very far in SCW.  He got lucky against me once, but that was the ONLY time he’ll get a win over me.  If there is one thing I can guarantee it’s that Casey Williams is gonna be the one to get pinned and I think Dmitri and I can agree on that much.

I find it funny that somehow, I got stuck in the middle of his feud with Casey Williams.  Not only did I not ask for that, but I sure as shit didn’t want it!  And because of that, Casey now has an inflated ego as if he actually deserves the Internet Championship.  Oh, and he also seems to think that Dmitri cost him the title at the fatal four way match at Blaze of Glory.

*chuckles*

Casey, you really are one dumbass motherfucker, you know that?  For several different reasons, but allow me to point out the STUPIDEST thing you’ve done recently.  You let yourself get so confident...so high and mighty on yourself that you actually divorced your wife and fucking left her and your kids so you could concentrate and your career in SCW.  Dude, the fact that you actually got a woman to marry you and then knocked her up was the greatest thing you’ll ever accomplish because when it comes to SCW, ya ain’t gonna be a champion anytime soon.  If ever again.

I find it laughable that Tommy Knocks actually thinks you’re actually doing good recently.  Guy must be blind because when was the last time you won anything worth bragging about?  Go ahead, I’ll give ya a few minutes to think about that, but I’m guessing it’ll take ya a while.  Longer than a while probably.

Casey, I’m gonna do ya a favor, though.  I’m gonna let you continue to think you actually stand a chance at walking out of Into The Void with the Internet Championship, because honestly, I need a good laugh.  I don’t care how big you are.  I don’t care how intimidating you’re supposed to be.  Your record speaks for itself.  How can anyone find you intimidating in the slightest when you haven’t done shit with your career.  I’d tell ya to just go back for the Roulette title but you’re not even worth that shit these days.

I might not have asked for this match, Casey.  I might not have wanted it, either, but if there’s one thing I’m going to enjoy, it’s going to be embarrassing the fuck out of you because any chance I have to do that?  I’d gladly accept it.  You just make it too fucking easy.  Beating you is just too damn easy, Casey.

I know you were hoping this title shot for you was gonna be a one on one against Dmitri.  I’d say sorry for spoiling that for ya, but I’m really not.  Not that you actually stood a better chance in a one on one against him, but now?  Now you’re really fucking screwed, dude.

Bring your best, Casey.  Or bring your worst.  Either way, it ain’t gonna be enough.  I’ve got the most to lose going into this match, and I don’t intend on walking out without MY Internet Championship.

That goes for you, too, Dmitri.  You two can beat the hell out of each other for all I care but when all is said and done?  I’ll be the one pinning someone’s shoulder to the canvas.

I’ll be the one walking out still the Internet Championship and you two?  Well...you can get back to that worthless feud of yours.  Just keep me the fuck out of it!

See ya next week, assholes!

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 07:43:19 PM »
 Im so fucking tired(ooc)

Retribution

Tokyo, Japan.

So many things has changed, yet everything has remained the same. Does it really bother me?? Not really as it is nothing new to me that behind every cloud there is another sun, burning down upon your flesh as I just laugh as it slowly rots away. You humans tell the world that we will burn to ashes as we enter the light of the sun, but you are the ones that need to protect yourself from the burning rays. Are you trying to protect your own misfortunes by telling a tale of an industructive force being unable to withstand some sun?? How pathetic you are, hiding behind excuses of lies and nothing more to hide your weakness behind a supposedly strength

Footsteps can be heard on concrete floor, the camera zooms in on the expensive shoes as nothing else is visible for it to see.

You hide behind another sad attack aren’t you Casey?? Trying to rid the world of something that isn’t alive?? Where is your wooden stake that needs to be shoved down my heart and watch me perish??(color As if that is going to safe you from me. Oh no Casey, you are so mistaken as a fly that is caught in the web of it’s own innocence. Staring at the danger of the spider, creeping closer to it’s prey as it tries to use it’s mighty wings to flee…. Only to tighten it’s own deathgrip. Are you prepared to be choked out Casey?? Or are you just in another example of excuses of why you are too vicious to think for your own good? How can you live with the shame, knowing that deep down inside you are nothing It shows your own delusions, burning a hole through your gut covered kidneys that will bleed immensely. Do you hear me Casey?? I have had enough of the child play activities that is seemingly your own doing upon myself. Something that I cannot tolerate Casey, but that’s what you have to deal with nonetheless. For crying out loud, why were you even daring to attempt to change this triple threat into a one on one confrontation. Hoping that a face off against Rage would have soothed your hopes of dreams to flee my undying grip??Think again Casey, nothing will change that… nothing

The footsteps stop as the camera moves upwards slowly, seeing Dmitri standing in front of a fountain. Made from stones that are completely white. The eyes follow the water spray across the fountain as it seems mesmerized by it.

See that spray Casey?? I would love to just see you after I rip off your head, make it a fountain of my own inner peace, as if I need inner peace. As if I have uncontrollable rage burning inside of me for the pleasure of the world to witness. No Casey it was not meant to be when I speak out the vulnerability of your own sadness. The sadness is upon us world to bear and witness. Your own true sadness knows no limits as I know no limitations. Speak of me with disgust or respect, I do not care. I do not speak of you like any other insignificant human being, born to be bred and fed to the likes of yours truly. How people are irate over watching chickens tied up in small cages, slowly turning into vultures that even would pluck themselves in their quest to die. Are you on that quest my dear Casey?? Or are you just that stupid to think you have a chance against two far more superior names in a one syllable mentioning worth name. There’s no freight that needs to be pulled by a train when you think of the two names that have held the Internet championship… and no Casey, there won’t be a third dog that will crawl away with the bone when the two others fight.

His hand slowly raises towards the spraying water, feeling the wetness come onto his fingers and the blouse that is slowly rising underneath his expensive jacket.

I no longer wish to uphold this little childish kindergarten day care job of watching you Casey. For there is nothing to be watched at all, nothing at all will be a meaningful mention worth except of your demise. The question remains Casey, will it be slow and painful or will it merely be a rip through the throat as you watch your life pass you bye… Ever wondered how that would be like Casey??

The hand slowly closes to a fist, turning around towards the face as the white fingers turn even white by the pressure that he creates while has his hand tied up as a fist.

The romantic idea of having a tunnel with light in the end is just as pathetic as garlic to a vampire Casey. Oh no, there is end of the tunnel filled with light. Nothing of that sort when I drag you down to that tunnel myself. A tunnel into the void, no sound will be heard… your breathing will just be the beating of your heart that pounds away at every vain inside yoru body. Trying to escape your body as it knows there is nothing worth to live with you… and then there is the eyes of darkness that stares at you while I smile, I smile when I pull you closer… make you watch my lips move, knowing exactly what I will be saying as you try to beg and plead… to no evail Casey… it’s the end of the tunnel that is the save haven… at least of your hopes

Nothing in this world willl be able to make u understand what I will be doing to you. The title is a bonus Casey, nothing more than merely a bonus as I see this match to be the end of the uprising of one Casey Williams. The Freight Train of Pain has gotten a one way ticket to the final resting place of dead and washed up trains have ended up throughout the ages. The locomotives, the once proud inventions of the angry machines, that were driven on the rails as they threw coal inside a burning engine. Did you upgrade yourself from coal to electricity Casey?? Did you feel the need to update your ability to maim and drive through flesh and bones of those who dare to cross your path?? How foolish to think such thoughts of a fantasy game of Railroad Tycoon would pull the little engine that could one more time. How foolish are you?? I can ask this question over and over again, knowing that deep down inside I know you shall never trail a path of somehow an answer to these lifelyhood realizations of that your life is about to END!!

The fist slowly opens as the water splash some more colours to the whiteness of it’s skin that shall never turn to the flesh colour that we know it can be. The black finger nails remain black as the water has got no effect upon it.

You turn red in rage when you are angry, you turn white in shame, you turn dark skinned when too long in the sun… and yet I remain perfectly pale of white. The whiteness of sincerity, whiteness of complete calmness while the anger behind my eyes are telling the true tale of what I will do to you. You do realize that the eyes never lie don’t you?? It’s moments like these that I wish upon a sign, what kind of sign is irrelevant to you. Because you humans base signs upon hope, hope is for the weak as I have none of that that matters to me. I am beyond the emotions of doubt, the emotions of guilt, the emotions of sadness or happiness. I do not need the temporary feelings of mixed emotions. I need the one thing that is that what makes me who I am…. The predator of the night, the one that stalks the ones that it seeks. The one who took away your hopes and dreams and now you just wish to be a monster. How foolish to think a monster can mount to anything… nothing

A world of hurt

The night has fallen, everyone is asleep. Except for one man, who is standing at a street light. Who stares at the sun with his black eyes, his hair loose beside his face as his eyes are as cold as ice.

So peaceful, so quiet. As nobody hears any sound, except for the heartbeats of those who are at peace in their beds. Ah it’s like a symphony to my ears, wishing upon a sudden explosion for all these simpletons to run around in fear and chaos. Something that I wish to inflict upon my opponents for this coming show… As there are two names written in stone, wishing upon a way out of some sorts. As I onloy wish upon utter and total destruction to obtain what I want once more.

Do you feel it Casey?? Oh yes, I have not ended my speaking terms upon you as I was not intending to move on. Moving away from a boring question mark that is seven foot tall and has got nothing else to teach. It gets old Casey, perhaps I should just end it all right here and right now in Japan. A nation where Samurai died with honour, died with pride. Something that you do not know a damn thing about do you?? What do you have got inside your body that would be remotely assumed as pride and dignity what those legendary figures had?? Nothing Casey, absolutely nothing. Is that how you wish to be remembered?? To be a nothing?? That hides in the shadows, wears a hoodie so you wouldn’t be recognized?? To belittle yourself as a price fighter, where in the end you just end up without anything remotely close to anything like that. At least Rage knows how to dwell in something that is taking opportunity by the horns and just shove it down your throat.
Somehting that I can respect from him, at least he does not pretend to be what he is not. Something that you are, a coward Casey. A coward that’s what you always be, the man that dwells in past tense stories that are too old for the stone tablets of Moses to be written down upon. For his fellow men that he guided from the clutches of the Pharaoh and onto the promised land. I wonder, what is your promised land Casey?? Is that where you die?? Where you go to the heaven and awaits for the virgins to take care of you oh almighty steed?? More less a mere wooden horse that children used to play with as they pretended to be knights or cowboys and Indians. You are the ugly one Casey, the one that never would get picked to be a breeding horse. Something you will not understand even if your life would have depended upon it. Something that you are going to get used to it real quick wooden horse, because I may just break you

His eyes close, his mouth becomes silent for a few moments. He smiles as he shakes his head.

I have not forgotten about you champion, the man that beat me at the last Climax Control that we squared off in. The two men that could utter the words that at one point we took what we wanted from the other huh Rage?? To be pleased once more, someone that did not wanted the title and then changed around as apparently you have no desire to be without a championship belt. I admit, I did not expected a revival, a new chapter in your existence as champion. But I shall adapt to the rules accordingly as I move along and adapt to the situation that has presented itself.

Did you feel the aching of the body Rage?? Did you feel the motion of your muscles become more painful?? Was it worth it?? Would you have done it all over again?? Knowing that deep down inside you wanted that world title and who could blame you?? You never believed in Despayre’s chance now did ya?? A mere boy that runs off from a mean little old duck… how quaint as you blame the world for you not facing the champion, except….

His eyes tell the tale, sadistic nature is brewing up inside his brain. As he is calling out Rage, the man that beat him for the Internet championship belt.

Nothing has been settled huh Rage? It’s just another day at the office, the office that is covered with ring ropes, turnbuckles and steel ring posts as we fight. We fight even though someone is trying to obtain our attention, we cannot deny the fact that it is a fight where the championship belt is to be decided. I’ll be damned if it is one Casey Williams walking away with something that he does not deserve. So why don’t you just step aside Rage, let me take care of Casey before we move on to the final chapter of this confrontation?? Tell me Rage, would that not have been the only way in two weeks? In Tokyo, Japan?? Where wrestling is a religion and entities are considered GODS??? Where there is no place for a giant to assume a role as secondary… as the Japanese already have Godzilla as their main treat for the children to run scared off.

Just give me five minutes, to clean the world of someone that is the filth of the human race Rage. Let it be Christmas early this year, as I am willing to give and take, to share and to obtain. To maim and to break and the world to look so much differently through the eyes of those what you never have been accustomed to. You see Rage, I intend to move on whether it is with or without that belt. I intend to clean myself from everything that has happened to me in the past. Ultimately ending up with you beating me.

Will history repeat itself???

He raises his hands sideways to him as he spreads his fingers, staring at the sun as he remains calm.

One loss and one victory upon each other does not make the end of a war wouldn’t you agree Rage?? Are you understanding the words this time? As the words I speak aren’t just hollow sentences that is needed to bore you to death. As boredom does not even come close to taste well compared to breaking every single bone in your body. Something that you are not unfamiliar with huh Rage? Something that we separate ourselves from the likes of Casey, as he talks about it and we just participate life with it by every single step that we take. One combusted time bomb that needs to go off every time that you open your mouth and spill out everything that the Niagra Falls couldn’t produce. He is the mud that dries up too fast, he is the dirt that I need to get rid off between my fingers as I seek for the treasure that is around your stinking waist. Nothing would mean more to me than to take down to stones for the price of one. Too bad for you Rage, but I need to go through you as well. I want to unravel the apocalypse upon you all. At first just a few names, then to take on the world. Something you just wished to look up at from up close but never did anything about it.

You see Rage. In the end, we both know where it will all lead up to…  you and me, once more. One more time to settle the score and until then, we just have to settle with the appertiser before the main course as in your Internet championship belt is next

He slowly moves his neck from left to right, we can hear his muscles crack at the movement from him as that releases a sadistic smile

An appertiser, something to settle your hunger with before you are finally digging your teeth into something moist and delicious. Something that would ultimately soothe your hunger and make you look forward to the next day. Where do you think your course is at Mr. Williams??? As if he has the IQ of a five star restaurant chef.

I am telling this to you as something you have to deal with Casey, because even though a warm soup sounds desirable for you every day rejects. The one thing that I prefer is served cold, none of thaken or stirred delusion of you humans of how you reflect yourselves upon food. Where your lives has just changed from a three course meal, to a happy meal at one of the most famous fast food chains around the world. Having a clown cheer all the fatness out of you and make you weak. You are weak Casey, you gloat over the fact that you are happy over the feat of someone else. Have you sunk that low Casey?? That you take pride of the fact that someone managed to reclaim his belt over me, while you have not been able to obtain ANYTHING in your life, how many valuable memories of your family have you not lost already?? How long has your incapability of not obtaining a championship belt hasn’t gotten to you already?? The blame factor upon your life has made me realize one thing Casey. You are nothing more than a complete waste of fast food material. You aren’t a McFlurry, or Big Mac. Because even though the stomach is easily filled with the crap that hangs from the side of your stinking life… it will make you dirty, it will make you regret the fact that you tried to stop your hunger with nothing more than washed up materials inside a skin filled with nothing more than garbage. It’s good to know you like to be compared to garbage Casey, as you try to fly away from the Land of the Rising Sun, I will be here waiting. Waiting for that one moment, that one moment where I just decide to exchange the burger that you are for the five course meal that it is the championship belt. Rage and Casey, be aware of the fact that Dmitri is coming and the night will be once more… romantic and silent.

user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 07:34:22 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 06/03/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 06/04/2016  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 01:31:10 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown in Tokyo, Japan; location of Into the Void V, and thinks about what transpired at Climax Control 149, and the mind games that Dmitri played on him throughout the show, and mocking Casey’s wanting to be on World Champion J2H’s good side again and to be allies with him again. Dmitri did join forces with a man who has been running his mouth about Casey as of late in Roulette Champion James Tuscini.  Ivan Darrell calls him while he stands looking around at different sites used at the film You Only Live Twice.

Casey-What’s up Ivan?

Ivan-Not a lot, just concerned with where your mind is, knowing what you have been dealing with as of late, between the loss of Ched, and then the mind games Dmitri played on you at Climax Control 149.

Casey-Yeah, I have been taking it slow with the Ched situation, paid my respects to his wife, and their kids.  Now I can take my aggression out on that motherfucker known as Dmitri and Rage, and take the title away from Rage.

Ivan-I don’t blame you, and you will bring some stability with that Internet title, much like Goth did before he retired the title.  Anyone who disagrees with me is a fool.

Casey-Trust me, when I do unleash all hell upon Rage and Dmitri, I will be the one laughing, and smirking, because I will dedicate the match to Ched, as he supported me throughout my career.

Ivan-I think Andrew and I should be at ringside with you at Into The Void V to watch your back due to the potential of James Tuscini sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong, and we should get another workout in before the show.

Casey-Sounds good, I will talk to you later.

Casey then hangs up the phone and decides to call out the New Internet Champion in Rage.

Casey-Rage, you can go fuck yourself for all I care, because no matter what I say, you would bash me down, and rip me a new one, so FUCK YOU.  I will destroy you and prove to you and the world how worthless and pathetic you really are, and enjoy doing it.  You think you will retain the title that you just won back, and the fact that you couldn’t even keep it from Blaze of Glory to now is pathetic, and yeah, you may have won it back a few weeks ago, but mark my words, YOU WILL LOSE TO ME!!!  I will show the world that not only am I confident, but a skilled competitor that is worthy of championship gold.

Casey then heads to the site where they filmed the Fast and The Furious film: Tokyo Drift then calls out Dmitri after arriving.

Casey-Dmitri, I will show you and Rage exactly what it is like to be inside the ring with a caged animal.  You remember how intense I was back in that Boeing 747 match in AWA?  That is nothing compared to the intensity I will be bringing to Into the Void V, where I will walk out the new Internet Champion, and I will make sure your head games towards me end.  You can talk about my demise all you want, but at the end of the day, it will be both you and Rage whom have met your demise and that the Internet title will come back to where it belongs, in my hands.  Just be prepared for the asskicking of a lifetime, and there won’t be a need for me to jump you from behind to do it, I will gladly destroy you in a straight fight, and you will see it coming.

Casey then cackles as he walks to get food as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 06:48:01 PM »

My inner demons
Don’t wish to be inside my head

Ever wanted to know what makes someone tick?? Ever had the need to open up someone’s brain and search every single thought that this individual has ever had?? Just like they have done to Lenin, keeping his brain hidden, locked away inside a cold confine so that it will be preserved for study. How foolish to actually think you want to read every single thought he has ever had. The current thoughts of you all assume to be a constant confidant one, a constant positive one. It makes me laugh inside the dark chambers of my house, every time I think back to how miserable I was when I was still mortal. Never a moment of positivity as it was never allowed by others. I lived so that others could live my life for me… To never be accepted by society, an outcast and ridiculed for my believes. How sad has life become for those who need to wash away their sins upon the blood and misery upon others

Have I ever told you how I changed?? Of course I haven’t, but if I did… would you have believed me?? A fallen night, I was once again drunk. I was unable to cope with the loss of my wife, I was unable to deal with the devils inside my brain, wishing me to commit sin for their own pleasure. Screaming out in anger over and over again, not wanting people to come close to me again as nothing in this life made sense to me anymore. These days, people just call it with terms of mental unstable. But I was just lost in my own sorrow and I am not ashamed to admit it. Contemplating my next step as I did not care anymore, contemplating my every move as my feelings were numb and I did not care anymore. And then there were was you

A sinister laugh can be heard of a woman that is in the same room as Dmitri

Even to this very fateful day, you still not desire to flee my misery don’t you?? As I am to you nothing more than your own amusement, your own miserable pet that you desire nothing more than to just ignore my pleads. For it is nothing more than a torment to walk this earth for eternity, knowing that you will never leave my side.

Fingers rasp across a stone wall, long black fingernails scratching as the dried up cement of many centuries crumble at every touch.

It’s always been here, it’s only a matter of time before it would show itself. Of course, solely towards me as you never wished to show yourself to another human being since that fateful day don’t you….. The quick bite, the stinging sensation of knowing that a struggle as useless. My life to slowly fade as I was at your mercy… WHY!!???? As if I shall ever get an answer that would satisfy my frustrations upon you. Knowing that you do not care, knowing that you never loved me as I wish to be loved in the first place!!! As I seek my lack of emotions upon the flesh of my victims. In the hopes of finding that one special person that would set me free. Until then, I only seek carnage and pain to others.

A soft light is in the distance of the camera, it flashes from left to right as it is clearly a candle that moves around due to some wind coming from seemingly different angles. A hand is above it, feeling the warmth as the burning flame tries to move towards the hand as if it is a magnet to it. The hand spreads it’s fingers, causing the black fingernails to be visible.

How many nights have I not sat here? Wishing upon these flames to set me on fire, in the hopes that it would free me?? But I guess the coldness of my skin causes the flame eventually to die out, then again you try to hold a torch burning for longer than a few seconds when the temperature is below temperature of the North Pole. Where ice is everywhere around you, almost making you to turn into a reminder of a forgotten past that people never thought existed. As if they ever cared to look past their own lives to begin with. To be tormented for an eternity, no I do not feel pity for you humans making a miserable existence of your own fucking lives. I have never asked for any of your lives to be thrown into my face, because you felt the need to have the pity of others. Pity is for those who just desire to have the same treatment that I have went through, even though I am sure that once you feel the life existence flee your own miserable body. That the only thought you will have is that of pity upon the one that will change you

And you know why???
Of course you don’t , you are unable to even come terms with the thought of why so many people you looked up to were killed in cold blood. In front of thousands that watch the one person die that made sense to your lives and the millions watching at home. The ones that wanted to make a change, bring freedom and peace into the lives and hearts of others. While the only thing that you could feel is anger, hatred and destruction. How hypocritical can you be towards the one entity in existence that begs for freedom, for peace every single day of my miserable life. But I know you won’t give it to me, I know deep down inside your existence as you made me who I am. That it was you that needed show the human race what kind of monsters they have become

A soft sigh can be heard, a sigh where the agony can be felt from Dmitri as he knows only anger and hatred.

Some pray to a shepherd for forgiveness, for something that a book has told that a race did to it’s son. As HE died for their sins, so that they can walk around and assume that they are forgiven, that they can do whatever they feel to. That they are forgiven for everything that they will do with their lives in the process before their final judgment call. How pitiful must you be to put your own faith in the hands of those who wrote a book in their own imagination how many centuries ago?? I guess faith has taught me that we are too weak, easy to be manipulated, brought into this world as a sinner… as HE shall set us free into the new Earth as others will burn in eternal hell. Another metaphore that always brought a smile upon your face is it not my dear maker??

Dmitri awaits the answer that he in the back of his head knew that would not come.

Always the silence that surrounds you, causing the world not to notice you as only I can. Why was I the one to be chosen to suffer for my ungoing pain?? As there were many others that were even more suitable for your agonizing destruction. That I simply wish to be forgotten, to be sank into the ground for how many thousands of feet. As there was no depth too great for my sinful ways. I have begged for the end to come, but in the end… It never came… as it was meant for me to bring it upon the world… and brought I have….

The sighs slowly dies off as well as the burning flame.

A soft warning, a painful cnd

Tokyo, Japan.

It’s on the brink of another morning day, already several Japanese inhabitants of Tokyo, Japan have come out of their houses for their morning excercises, doing their traditional morning exercises. A figure stands in front of a window, staring down at them with great intrest and fascination.

Do you see their discipline?? It’s fascinated how easy they can focus their body and mind and keep calm like this. Their body and soul are one as they do this every single day, while others would just tell the world to f*** off and stay in bed. Discipline is something that doesn’t include you huh Casey??

The dark eyes are staring at the humans as he shakes his head for a few moments.

No, your life exists on nothing more than rage, nothing more than anger and blame others for your own misery. You have become another example of how miserable it must be to be a human being these days. I thought my life was a living hell,k but I guess I was wandering through the Garden of Eden compared to you, I just never knew it until it was too late. Although you humans have always had that fascination that in the end all shall come to terms and everything will be alright in the end. The always ever existing happy ending to a miserable tale. But tales are just for one reason, to be read by your eyes and then to put it back into your bookcase. To be forgotten for eternity afterwards. Thankfully your story will already have a line of being forgotten after I have disposed of you during our match Casey.

For I have been taught that people should not live on merely talent alone Casey, there is more to it to survive in this world. This world that I have wished upon to have fled for how long now?? It will be a safe bet that after our triple threat, another night will come that I will ask for that never existing moment of to release me of my misery. So perhaps, I should find yours huh?? As you speak of an animal?? Caged to keep those who are victims out and you in from those who are weak?? An animal that is caged is nothing more than an animal, that tries to fight against the fact that it is losing it’s wildness Casey. The wild of it’s nature slowly changing to a mere house pet, that will walk around in circles behind the bars. Searching for a way out to escape it’s trapped lifestyle, it’s trapped existence. But when it comes outside it’s new comfort zone, it is nothing more than a scared little cub. Wanting to be near it’s pack as they would protect it until the weak needs to be destroyed so that the pack can survive.

You never thought I would be a nature expert now did you??

Dmitri does not change his demanor as his eyes remain focused upon the ancient Japanese movement that the people are doing. Dating back to many hundreds of years ago

I remember vividly what you were like Casey, but you seem to forget that you pose no threat to me as a mere imaginary animal caged or not. You see if you were to be that vicious as an animal, then you would have devoured me from limb to limb. But no, you have a heart, a soul. A conscience that keeps you from doing evil things that men do… as that is a song if I am not mistaken?? No Casey, you are nothing more than a caged little tweety bird. Who always asks itself whether he has or has not seen a putty tad. But life isn’t just like a cartoon, that ends up with Sylvester ending up exploded while the old lady saves the little bird. No Casey, this is life. This is your life that you have to save from my grips, you thik that the little airplane was bad?? You think your little meaningless attacks to someone who is down is evil?? Something that a predator would do?? Perhaps if you are scared???

You see Casey, you have two things sadly mistaken. You proclaim something that is vicious, that has a thirst for destruction and to have blood upon it’s hands. While in reality, you only sneak up behind those who are weak and hurt. You have the size of a bear, that could run fast and terrorize everything that stands in it’s way. But the real predator waits, it stalks, it’s patiently waiting for that one moment that ultimately will come and then it’s deadly. You see Casey, if you are a caged animal, it waits for that one moment to take that out what it has got on it’s sights. That whose scent it has caught it’s nose and waits for the moment to sink down into it’s flesh and never let’s go. You on the other hand, you never know what to do when you have something in the clutches of your hands. You are exactly that what you tell the world to be, caged. An animal that was caught or brought up in captivity, an animal that slowly becomes tame. An animal that waits for the human being to bring it’s food as it can sink it’s teeth into it when it is meat. Is that what you proclaim me to be?? Your next captured piece of meat?? Not much of something that I would boast about. No Casey, you are nothing more than an old lion, caged for how many years as it waits for it’s demise. Thinking back to the days of his reign of the jungle back in Afrika when it was free and a predator in heart and soul. Thoughts will never be forgotten, but the mindset of a predator will eventually die. Just like your chances of beating me and Rage this coming Sunday.

Sunday, another day at the end of the week. A day of rest, a day of where people sit down at home behind their television screen and Football. A day where to everyone it has a meaning, I just wonder what is yours??? To me it’s just another example of how society dictates how you should live your life, while there are those who try to run away from it and to create their own. I just do not see you to fit into that category Casey. As you are just predictable, easily to be distracted by the latest news that is ahead of us. No Casey, you can dream of your anger and your rage. As the real men in this world live in the reality of that what does not get broken shall never die. Think about it, just think about it.

He turns his attention away from the men as he looks towards the rising sun, smiling as he is to be believed to be vaporized and turned into dust by the mere sunlight. He lets his hand touch the rays of the sun and nothing happens as his white skin remains that way

I shudder the thought of to forget a myth that you humans made for us, it would be interesting to see how you would have reacted if I were to indeed fall to ashes into the ray of light. To gasp in reality as to realize that I indeed am nosferatu… just not the way you were hoping for me to evolve. How simple minded would you have become to believe in fairy tales that end up with a happy ending. Nothing, but far away from the reality of my existence. Something that we both have found out has been a reality hasn’t it Rage?? Even if it is merely for the fact that our capabilities of inflicting pain and suffereing upon others is a mindset that will never change through the ages, at least as long as the mindset is as that of ours. A riddle is easy to be made, but nothing is as easy to be forgotten as the realization that the eyes do not always show what has to be seen.

Tell me, what do you see into the eyes of that what stands in front of you, finger in black that points at you?? A mere question as I add some lyrics of a classical song that asks merely what you would do when Satan stands before you. Would you run?? Would you hide?? Or would you tell the evil to be gone from your presence as you do not fear it??

Fear, how merely a four letter word can be so instrumental in the mindset of you humans. There is no fear, just merely the acceptation that the one dares to do more than the other… just as intelligence will secretly be forgotten. Are you afraid to be forgotten Rage?? To one day have people ask others who this name Rage really was?? Well I know you when it comes down to your ability to fight and to persist on taking back what you proclaim to be yours. The only problem at hand is Rage, that I shall do the same this time as we are once again paired up to tangle inside that ring. The only difference is that we will have shark bait tangled high above our heads as we will fight for that first bite of a beef called Casey to be devoured. Merely as it will be an appetizer for our hunger to be filled for merely a few moments. Moments Rage, moments upon moments in our existence that we will look back upon this fight and know we have given it our all. Something that we have done in the past and this time it shall be no different. Or will there be something new that the world has not yet seen before??

I have never seen a sunset that I did not like, I have never felt a female’s touch that I did not enjoy. I never had a hunger that I could not feast upon someone else’s misfortune. I have never been in a situation where I would walk away from something that is right upon my alley to obtain. I know deep down inside our hearts this should have been nothing more than a mere fight for the ages, a fight where everything can and will happen. Where limitations are forgotten and ideas are being created within an instance. Pain is something that we shall have to endure don’t you think so Rage?? Anguish upon either man’s faces to watch on as the other is inflicted upon pain and misery. A judgmental nod to the other as the realization is there before the other has come to terms with a demise of a hope and dream. A hope of a championship era, a reign that will be talked about for many years to come if you were to be successful. A dream that will be shattered within the next moment when you wake up in a bed bathed in sweat and staring into the void that is your home or hotel room. Grasping with your fingers for something that is no longer there, tell me Rage. Is that familiar to you?? As it has happened before when we faced off, it has happened to the point where you know that I can take everything that you dish out and do even more.

More?? Is that possible you ask? Is there another chance in life to witness something that even the Internet champion has yet to experience?? You humans believe that everything can be found on the net, while in reality that everything is found up here

Dmitri points a finger up to his head as he is talking about his brain.

Your mind knows everything, if you accept it to do so. No computer can preplace that and no world wide web experience can replace the ultimate hard drive that is up here when you want it to. Rage is upon us Rage, a mere titanic battle to settle the score once and for all. Tell me Rage, have you been hoping for this moment to come? Wishing upon that what needs to be done to move on and take that what you really wish to possess? Or have you taken that step to push that aside for a later date as you are not in the running for bigger things at this very moment. No Rage, you and me and Casey, that is upon us. The only thing that is on my mind to settle an old rivalry and to finish what we have started the last Super Card that we were on. Only difference is that my mindset has got nothing else on my mind to destroy fate. To destroy an sad little puppy that wishes to have his final run as an animal and a champion that needs to be put in his place.

Do you know where your place is Rage?? Do I have to spoil the surprise? Or should I keep you wandering on for a few more days before the clocks have rang and the tale has ended?? Will it be the end for you if you would have yet again lose a championship belt on your first defence?? Something that we have apparently got in common to the point where nothing has settled. Nothing, until this coming Sunday.

A song has told us so many things as the title tells you one thing and when you hear the lyrics run across the lips of the singer, then you can add your perspective of the meaning of those lyrics. A perspective in life that needs to be grabbed by the throat and squeezed….

I do not run, I do not hide. A triple threat match where anything is legal and nothing is too much for us to bear. It’s just like a book or a song. Where you are guided into a tale where your imagination runs free, pretending to visualize the Horrors that will lay ahead, like kingdom come?? Life shall be done, on earth…., the lyrics guides you to that very moment where you know that the end is near and you have only a few options left to use. Accepting it and perish or fight. I want you to fight Rage, I want you to showcase the world the man that beat me to reclaim that championship belt. Because when that moment is there and you are, when I beat you. Then at least I know that deep down inside your heart you will come to terms that I am indeed… who I say that I am.

To be, or not to be,
To have, or not have…

Qeustions that are in search for answers Rage, I have the answers. The question will be, will you ready to accept those answers… or are you going to once again fight to resist them??  No matter what Rage, the result shall be the same…

With that the shot slowly fades to darkness as the promo comes to an end.

user posted image

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:04:59 PM »

Tuesday May 31st
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku- a.k.a The Godzilla Hotel
Cafe Terrace Bonjour(8th Floor)
Tokyo, Japan

After some much needed rest and relaxing following his flight back to Japan, Rage was ordered by Kittie to “get his ass out of bed” to join her, Synn and Despayre for dinner.  The demand came was hit with some reluctance and a few growls and groans, but eventually, Rage had no choice but to give in.  And the longer it took for him to get showered and ready, the more Kittie let her impatience show.

Kittie: Would you hurry up, peanut head?!  It’s not like you have hair anymore!  What takes you so damn long?!

A loud growl is heard from inside the bathroom of their hotel room as Kittie leans against the wall.  Her arms are folded and she taps her foot impatiently.

Rage: Relax, I’ll be out in a second, alright?!  Damn!

Kittie rolls her eyes as she continues to wait.  Another minute or so goes by before the door to the bathroom opens and Rage steps out.  Kittie is about to give him hell for taking so long, but when she sees him wearing a pair of dress slacks and a button up dress shirt minus the tie, she’s almost left in shock.

Rage: Oh would you quit looking at me like that!  I figured I couldn’t hang out in a pair of jeans and a tank top like I normally do.

Kittie: I didn’t...I mean, wow...Who knew you could clean up so nice, peanut head!  And look, you even cleaned up that shit on your face!

Kittie chuckles as she points to the now shorter goatee on Rage’s chin.  He sighs as he walks past her and heads towards the door.

Rage: Don’t make such a big deal of it, Kittie.  Let’s just go upstairs, get some food and be done with it, alright?

Kittie laughs again as Rage opens the door.

Kittie: It’s not me you have to worry about…

Kittie’s voice quickly trails off and Rage spins around with a questioning look in his face.

Rage: Huh?  What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Kittie immediately shakes her head innocently.

Kittie: It’s what it means, dumbass.  I’m sure Despayre will have something to say about it.  And Synn, too!

Rage rolls his eyes and groans without another word.  The two of them head to the elevators where they head up to the eighth floor, where the cafe lounge is located.  As they get closer to the lounge, Rage’s walking pace slows down and he’s suddenly hit with a dreaded feeling in the pit of his stomach.  Just as Kittie reaches the door to the lounge, she turns looks at him curiously.

Kittie: What the fuck are you waiting for?  Let’s go inside.

Rage: I...I don’t want to.  I’m getting the feeling that you’re up to something and don’t really want to go in there...

Kittie closes her eyes and shakes her head in annoyance as she walks over to Rage, grabbing his arm.  He could hold himself back if he really wanted to, but Kittie somehow manages to drag him towards the door, albeit reluctantly on his part.

Kittie: Would you quit being such a big baby and just get your ass in there.  I’m not up to anything!

Rage notices how Kittie’s tone changes when she says “I’m”, and it only makes him more nervous, but he heads inside despite this.  Once he walks through the door, he’s plagued with the eerie nerve-wracking silence until…

“SURPRISE!!!”

Every single member of the Seven Deadly Sins family, and extended family is there to surprise the big man.  Gabriel, Odette and their son Lucas.  Shane and Fantasia.  Melody.  And Phil and his girlfriend Maddie even made the trip to Tokyo to be there.  They’ve apparently reserved the entire cafe lounge for their private party.  A bartender stands behind the bar, ready to serve everyone their drinks, while a separate table is already set up with appetizers.  Rage lets out another grown and brings his hand to cover his face as he shakes his head.

Rage: Despy!  Every year I have to tell you not to do this!

Despayre: And yet you still act surprised every time!

Rage lets out a sigh as everyone nods, knowing Despayre has a point.  Rage’s attention immediately moves to his brother, Phil, who is approaching him.

Phil: It’s always good seeing you get outsmarted by that kid.  Happy birthday, bro.

Phil pats his brother on the shoulder and Rage just nods.  Maddie joins Phil at his side and greets Rage with a polite smile.

Maddie: Happy birthday, Jake.

Rage: Thanks, I guess.  If I’m surprised about anything it’s that you two showed up.  You guys didn’t need to travel all the way here just for this.

Phil shrugs.

Phil: Well, it wasn’t just for this.  I mean, that was a big part of it, but we thought it would be cool to be here to support you and Despy.  Especially Despy with his big World Heavyweight title shot and all.

Maddie: I’m so excited for him.  I haven’t been into this wrestling stuff for long, but he sure seems like he deserves this shot.  And good luck in your match, too!  Are you excited?

Before Rage has a chance to answer, Gabriel and Shane approach him.  Each patting him hard on the back and sporting big grins.

Gabriel: Look at you all dressed up, goat face.  Didn’t think ya had it in ya.  Happy Birthday, big man.

Shane: He was probably expecting just a dinner with Kittie and thought if he cleaned up a bit he’d get lucky afterwards.  Happy Birthday, mate.

Phil and Maddie share a laugh as Rage glares back and forth between Gabriel and Shane.

Rage: Have I ever mentioned that I hate having to deal with the two of you in the same room as one another?  Fucking annoying, but thanks.

Gabriel: Any chance that we get to piss ya off, we gladly take.  Ya make it too easy..and too fun.

Just then an excited squeal is heard and when Rage turns around, Melody is fast approaching him.  He stands frozen in a panicked state.

Melody: Happy Happy Birthday, RageFace!!!  Don’t you love your party?!

Rage just nods slowly.

Rage: Yeah, sure.  It’s...fantastic.

Melody: Don’t be such a sour puss!  There’s even an amazing cake!!

Rage rolls his eyes, still not able to show the same amount of excitement as Despayre or Melody ever shows.  Gabriel and Shane just share a laugh as they each walk over to the bar to get a drink.  Rage is about to follow them, but Synn approaches him.

Synn: You should know by now that Joshua doesn’t let birthday’s slide in this family.  It’s best to just take it all in stride and go with the flow.

Rage: Yeah, sure.  If I’m gonna be able to stomach this whole thing, I’m gonna need some alcohol in my system.

Synn: Can it wait a few moments?  I’d like a quick word with you in private.

Rage lets out a sigh and nods as he and Synn walk several feet away from anyone else, so their conversation isn’t overheard.

Synn: Anything new on the Electra situation?

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: Nope, not yet.  Though I have a sneaking suspicion she’s been the one trying to call my phone recently, but there’s been no messages left or anything.

Synn: And have you warned Kittie yet?  After what happened last time it’s best that Kittie is prepared.

Rage: I haven’t had the chance to tell her yet, but I will before Sunday.  I just don’t feel like dealing with her freaking out about it right now.

Synn: As long as you tell her.  We don’t need to be worrying about anything else while you and Joshua prepare for your matches.  I’d like Sunday to go as smooth as possible, and not that I think otherwise, but I’m hoping for a strong night from the both of you.  Particularly you.

Rage raises an eyebrow, almost looking offended.

Rage: Why particularly me?  You think I’m gonna make the Sins look weak or something?

Synn shakes his head.

Synn: I am not saying that at all, but I just want to make sure you’re one hundred percent focused going into this triple threat match.  I’m not sure what happened a few weeks back when you lost the title to Dmitri, but I’m hoping that was just a fluke night for you.  Are you ready for this match?

Rage: Yeah, I’m ready.  I told you not to worry about it.  I was just having an off night, and trust me.  I’m not going to let Internet Championship keep getting passed back and forth like it has.  I’ll do what needs to be done.

Synn nods, looking confident with Rage.

Synn: Good to hear.  I’d just hate to think you were letting yourself get too caught up in your obsession with the World Heavyweight championship and the fact that Joshua is facing James and not you.

Rage suddenly frowns.

Rage: I wouldn’t really call it an obsession...

Synn lets out a chuckle and shakes his head.

Synn: Call it what you will, but you were focused more on the World championship than you were on the Internet championship.  You might be Wrath, Rage, but you’ve had Envy written all over you recently.

Rage quickly goes to defend himself and shoot down that idea, but Synn holds his hand up and stops him before he can get a word out.

Synn: Don’t try to deny it, Rage.  I’ve been around you long enough to know you quite well and I saw right through you.  I am not judging you at all, either.  I’m just trying to point out that you should just be glad for what you have and have been given.

Rage almost looks guilty for ever feeling envious towards Depsyare.

Rage: So, uh...Has he finally come around to the idea of actually wanting the World title?  I gotta admit, that’s why it’s been so damn hard for me to not want the damn title.  If I just knew the kid actually wanted to be the champ, I’d back off a little.

Synn chuckles again, and unfortunately for Rage, he shakes his head again.

Synn: Unfortunately, no.  Don’t get me wrong, he’s focused on beating James, and he wants nothing more than to do just that, but the World title is something else entirely.  I imagine he’ll come around, but it’s just taking some time.

Rage just lets out a sigh and nods.  Their attention is drawn away for a moment when laughter is heard closer towards the bar and Rage looks towards Kittie as she’s talking with the “ladies” of the group.  Phil is standing with the “guys”, as they all have a drink in hand.

Rage: Well...I can’t make any promises until then, and all I can tell ya is that I’m not giving up until I get a shot at the World title eventually.  I don’t want to face Despy, but I guess we’ll just have to see how Sunday goes.

Synn:    That we will.  And either way, I’m proud of everything you and Joshua have done recently.  Well, minus that little glitch a few weeks back.

Rage rolls his eyes, wanting nothing more than to forget ever losing the Internet Championship in the first place, but his record is forever tarnished by that occurrence.  Before their conversation can go any further, the guys all look over to them and Phil is the one to shout to his brother.

Phil: Hey, birthday boy!  Are you ever gonna join this party of yours or do we have to get Despy and Melody to drag you over here?!

Rage growls and Synn lets out a laugh.

Synn: I suppose he has a point.  It’s best to just get this over with and be the center of attention for a little while.  Think you can handle it?

Rage: Like I said it’s gonna require booze, Synn.  Lots and lots of booze...

Synn pats Rage on the back with another laugh and the two head over to join the others, but he makes a quick stop at the bar to get a drink.  It might not be a big extravagant party, but a party with the Seven Deadly Sins family is always guaranteed to be an eventful one, and even Rage can’t deny that he wouldn’t trade this for anything in the world.

Wednesday June 1st
The Countdown Until Into The Void V
Exclusive Online Podcast
Your Host: Holly Wood

Sin City Wrestling and its fans are just four days away from the fifth annual Into The Void supercard, live from the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan.  All of the SCW Superstars and Bombshells are honoring their scheduled promotional obligations this week as they hype their respective matches for Into The Void and experience the love Tokyo has for professional wrestling.

Two time, and current Internet Champion, Rage, is about to handle the second of two scheduled obligations for the day.  Earlier in the day he took part in one of several appearances for SCW at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium to sign autographs and pose for pictures with Japanese fans.  It took several painstaking hours, but Rage made it through the entire process, but not without a few complaints here and there.  Synn and Kittie had reminded him it was all part of being a champion in SCW, so he got it over with and moved on to the next business.  And this could perhaps prove to be more challenging for the Sin of Wrath.

SCW Referee and backstage reporter, Holly Wood, seen seated in a chair in an undisclosed location as the cameras open up.  Rage is in another chair just next to her, with his arms folded across chest, and he doesn’t look very happy to be there.  Holly keeps a bright smile on her face as she crosses her right leg over her left, and Rage lets out a quick sigh of relief, noting the rather short mini-skirt she(he?) is wearing.  

Holly: Gooood evening Sin City Wrestling fans!  My name is Mz. Holly Wood and I am your host for this evenings very special podcast live from Tokyo, Japan.

Rage rolls his eyes and tries not to let out an annoyed laugh as Holly looks directly into the camera and then continues her introduction.

Holly: Now I’m sure my angry, yet very hunky beefcake of a guest needs no introduction but I’ll get this over with anyway.  Our SCW Internet Champion and Seven Deadly Sins member, Rage, has graciously agreed to be a part of this interview and boys and girls, let me tell you, I couldn’t be happier.  What Jamie Dean wouldn’t give to be in my place right now!  Well, actually that might not be true because Rage isn’t positi--

Rage rolls his eyes again, before he clears his throat loudly, getting Holly’s attention.

Rage: Look, if you’re gonna waste time in making this interview as uncomfortable as I think it’s going to be, I’m gonna do myself a huge favor and get up and leave.

Holly grins.

Holly: Oh, that wouldn’t be a problem honey.  With those jeans, and that ass you got going on, I wouldn’t mind watching you leave.

Rage: Why the hell did they assign you to do this interview?!  Aren’t you a referee?!

Holly nods, still keeping that grin on her face.

Holly: I’m a multi-tasker, baby doll!  I take my job as a referee very seriously, but I’m also a reporter when needed.  Because of all the planned interview and appearances for everyone for Into The Void, they needed al the help they could get, and well, when I saw your name on the list of scheduled interviews I jumped all over this one.

Rage: Gee, aren’t I the lucky one.

Rage’s voice just oozes sarcasm and Holly leans forward and with a wicked grin is about to make Rage even more uncomfortable.

Holly: Oh, I could make you a very lucky--

Rage: DON’T!  Just...can we get on with this damn interview already?

Holly: Gee, way to spoil a girl’s fun.

Holly winks at Rage and then sits back in her chair again.  Rage takes in  deep breath, and off camera, someone laughing can be heard.  Rage turns his head and snarls, and the laughter quickly subsides.

Holly: Aaaaanyway.  Can I just start this out by wishing you a very happy belated birthday!  Hopefully things go in your favor when you defend that shiny Internet Championship against Dmitri and Casey Williams this Sunday.  What a wonderful birthday present that would be to yourself, huh?

Rage’s eyes widen a bit as the bit of information he had hoped to keep private about himself was now out in the open.

Rage: Who the hell told you my birthday was this week?!

Holly: When you’re as close to Despayre and Angel as you are, honey, word gets around rather quick.  Besides, what’s the big deal?  You don’t look a day over forty-five!

Rage frowns and his nostrils flare as he responds through gritted teeth.

Rage: I’m not even forty yet...

Holly looks surprised and brings her hand up to her mouth.

Holly: Are...are you serious?!  I’m...I mean...are you sure?!

Rage: Holly!

Holly jumps a bit as Rage shouts at her, trying to get her to focus.  She smiles and just laughs it off.

Holly: Oh, alright.  I get your point.  Well, not you’re actual point, but--

Rage growls and glares at her as she quickly loses focus again.

Holly: Oops, there I go again.  I’m sorry, it’s just so easy to be distracted with a hunky beefcake such as yourself here.  You really are a lot hunkier in person, by the way.

Rage: Whatever.  Just get on with it, would ya.

Holly: As you wish, honey.  So, as I was saying.  That’d be some birthday present to yourself if you retain that belt against Dmitri and Casey, wouldn’t it?

Rage lets out a laugh.

Rage: IF I retain?  There’s no IF about it, Holly.  My guess is that Dmitri and Casey will be too focused on beating the shit out o each other, I’ll just have to worry about the other one once all is said and done.  I’m not letting either of them take this title away from me.

Holly just nods and lets out an audible “Mmmhhmmm”, as if she doesn’t entirely agree.

Holly: Confidence is definately key, big man, but I think they’ll be looking to take YOU out of the equation first as a guarantee that you won’t be walking out of that match still the champ.  I mean...it could happen, right?

Rage lets out a frustrated sigh as he closes his eyes and shakes his head.  When he opens his eyes a few moments later, he glares right at Holly, ready to set the record straight.

Rage: Look, anything is possible.  I fucking get that.  But it ain’t gonna happen, because I’m not gonna let it happen!  You honestly think that Dmitri and Casey will worth together to get me out of the equation?

Holly thinks for a moment, tapping her chin and looking up as she thinks.  She looks back to Rage a few moments later and nods.

Holly: Yes, I do.

Rage laughs again.

Rage: You must have a few too many screws loose in that fucked up head of yours then, because there is only one person that you all might see get teamed up on to get eliminated from the picture early on.  And his name is Casey Williams, because trust me...Neither Dmitri or I want Casey Williams to walk out of that match as the champ.  Not that he would anyway.  He couldn’t win a match if his fucking life depended on it.

Holly: I wouldn’t count Casey out of this one so fast, big man.  He seems fired up and hell bent on winning the title.

Rage smirks, but holds back another laugh.

Rage: You’re kidding, right?  His promo last week was all of maybe two fucking minutes and his attempt at intimidating me or trying to get to me fucking failed miserably.  All it did was get me to laugh for about thirty minutes straight.  If not longer.  He’s fucking pathetic.

Holly: Oh come on, hunty.  You can’t deny that he had a point.  You lost the title against Dmitri in your first defense.  You can’t sit here and deny that it had to sting just a little.

Holly holds her thumb and index finger up doing the universal sign for “just a bit” to Rage.  Rage rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Rage: I’m not gonna sit here and lie and say that it didn’t suck to lose on my first defense, but I think I made up for it when I won it back two weeks later, didn’t I?  I already said I was having an off day that day, but I fucking bounced back and got my title back.  That’s more than Casey can say.  When was the last time he even won a fucking title?

Holly: You seem to have a bigger issue with Casey Williams than Dmitri.

Rage: Yeah, I fucking do!  What’s Casey Williams win loss record here in SCW?  Does anybody even really know anymore?

Rage shakes his head quickly before Holly can attempt to answer.

Rage: Probably not because nobody fucking pays any attention to him!  He’s not worth paying attention to because he always gets his ass kicked and still refers to himself as the Freight Train of Pain.  Sorry, Holly, but that Freight Train derailed a long fucking time ago with Casey Williams career as the sole fatality.

Holly lets out a giggle.

Holly: Damn, who knew you were capable of such funny insults as that?!  Bravo, hunty.

Rage: Happens from time to time.  And would ya stop calling me hunty?!  Damn.

Holly waves him off and moves on and attempts to move on with the interview but Rage suddenly continues speaking.

Rage: You know what I’m really looking forward to, Holly?  I’m really looking forward to knocking Casey Williams down a few fucking notches, because that self-inflated ego he has going on needs to fucking go.  He’s so fucking delusional that he thinks that Dmitri was the reason he didn’t win the Internet Championship at Blaze of Glory.  He actually thinks that he would be *air quotes* defending the Internet Championship if Dmitri hadn’t been beating his ass outside the ring when I was pinning Frost to win the title!

Rage laughs again, and Holly tries to respond but Rage cuts her off again.

Rage: First off, I was the only one focused on the bigger prize in that match.  I knew what had to be done, so I did it, and I won the Internet title.  Second, even IF Casey had pulled of the biggest fucking miracle known to wrestling and won the Internet Championship in the first place, he wouldn’t have gone on to defend it successfully once, let alone win it back like I managed to do!  Those title reigns Casey has to his name?  Fucking luck.  Plain and simple.

Holly: Can I conduct this interview or are you gonna keep yapping your jaw?

Rage lets out a huff and then goes quiet, letting Holly finally get a word in.

Holly: You have an awful lot to say about Casey Williams, but you don’t seem to be putting much stock in Dmitri in this one.  If I were you I’d be afraid of him unleashing those fangs of his, because I’m sure he’s out for your blood just as much as Casey’s.

Rage: I’m not worried about Dmitri.  I’m not letting history repeat itself, so he’s not getting a victory over me.  And there’s a reason I’m not focusing so much on him.  It’s because this will be the fourth time in a row that I’ve had to face the freak.  Anything I say from here on out will just make me sound like a broken record, so I’m not wasting my time in doing what people seem to think I do...boring them.  I can beat him, he can beat me.  We’ve both proven that, so now all we gotta do is prove which one can be the first to beat Casey, because Casey is the weak link in this match and everyone knows it.

Holly just nods again, and continues to slowly nod her head as she thinks about her next question for a moment.

Holly: So, what’s next for The Sin of Wrath then?  Win or lose, you must have something planned inside that head of yours?

Rage nods quickly, then hesitates.  He takes in a deep breath and exhales before he answers.

Rage: That...I’m just playing by ear.  Ain’t no secret that I’ve been busting my ass trying to get a World Heavyweight title shot, but something tells me, either way, it ain’t gonna happen for a while.  I guess I’ll just have to sit back and defend the Internet Championship for a while and see who else comes my way.  One thing I know, no matter who it is, none of them are gonna be worth my fucking time, but I’ll do what I have to do.

Holly: I’m sure everybody is looking forward to it, big man.  Bit of advice though, let that angry beast out to play a little more often, hunty.  You’re sexy with you’re angry.

Holly winks at Rage again, and a disgusted look crosses Rage’s face.  He looks off camera agaiwhen more laughing follows, and Holly looks into the camera.

Holly: Well that’s all the time that we have, everybody.  Into The Void V airs live from the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium this Sunday only on scwrestling.net.  Tune in to see Rage as he defends his Internet Championship in a triple threat match against Dmitri and Casey Williams!  This is Mz. Holly Wood...signing off!

Holly winks and blows a kiss into the camera as Rage quickly stands up from his chair, walks off camera and the scene fades...to black!